- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
There are literally hundreds of manufacturers online all claiming to have the best anemia supplement. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible anemia supplement on the market, according to extensive research. Our team, at Research Verified®, concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective anemia supplement on the market, hands down!
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page, you will have a firm understanding of which anemia supplement is going to help you and why.
Most Anemia Supplements Simply Do Not Work.
After the many benefits of anemia supplements have come to light, hundreds of companies and marketers are rushing to create their own version. However, most of them disregard the research and put together inferior products to try to cash in on the latest trends. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most anemia supplements do not actually contain what's on the label. This is why third-party testing is so important, yet most companies ask you to take them at their word. But when push comes to shove, their word isn’t worth as much as it should be.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision about which supplement to buy simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find An Anemia Supplement That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to replenish deficiencies and combat anemia. Plain and simple. And you want the best anemia supplement to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So, how do you find an anemia supplement that will actually help you achieve your personal goals?
Stick To These 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it only includes ingredients that have been proven effective in clinical studies. Such ingredients include Iron as Iron Bisglycinate Chelate to replenish deficiencies, as well as Vitamin A and a Vitamin C Complex to maximize Iron absorption. It should also contain Vitamin B12 to address low B12 levels, Folate to promote healthy red blood cells, and BioPerine® for better absorption and faster results.
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money-back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own products.
1 It Must Conform To The Top Criteria & Clinical Studies
Here's what to look out for when buying an anemia supplement. We'll start with the top criteria based on current research.
Here Are The Top Criteria:
- It must contain the highly bioavailable form of Iron - Iron Bisglycinate Chelate - to effectively replenish Iron deficiencies and combat anemia.
- It must contain VitC-X™ Vitamin C Complex to enhance the absorption of Iron.
- It must contain Vitamin A as Beta Carotene to increase the solubility of Iron.
- It must contain Vitamin B12 to address anemia caused by low levels of B12.
- It must contain Folate to support red blood cell formation and optimal hemoglobin levels.
- It should contain BioPerine® to increase nutrient absorption for speedy and powerful results.
- It must have no stimulants, fillers, binders, additives, or preservatives.
- It must be made using 100% pure, natural ingredients only.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The formulation for anemia support that we recommend meets all of the above criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA-registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP-certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- It should contain an optimal 15mg daily serving of Iron in the highly bioavailable form of Iron Bisglycinate Chelate for raising Iron levels.
- It should contain VitC-X™ and Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene) to aid the absorption and solubility of Iron.
- It should contain Vitamin B12 to target deficiencies that can lead to megaloblastic anemia.
- It should contain Folate for promoting the maturation of healthy red blood cells.
- It should contain BioPerine®. Not many products contain this essential ingredient for improved absorption of active ingredients, increased bioavailability, and faster results.
What's In The Clinical Studies:
The supplement we recommend for anemia is a unique formulation which contains the most effective, clinically-proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies.
It's important to note that Research Verified Anemia Support provides a comprehensive formula to combat anemia and support hemoglobin levels. Its top-quality ingredients help replenish Iron and B12 deficiencies, stimulate red blood cell production, boost energy, optimize hemoglobin levels, and manage oxygen distribution. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on anemia supplements have been published in a range of journals and articles which have demonstrated several key ingredients for alleviating symptoms of anemia.
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven To Combat Anemia:
A team of medical doctors and scientific researchers hand-picked each ingredient based on clinical data, in order to design a product for rapidly providing the ultimate anemia support.
(click ingredient name to open)
Iron (as Iron Bisglycinate Chelate)
An Iron deficiency is the most common cause of anemia. The body relies on Iron to make hemoglobin, a protein in red blood cells that transports oxygen from the lungs to other parts of the body. Research has shown that Iron in the form of Iron Bisglycinate Chelate is more effective at raising Iron levels due to its highly bioavailable and absorbable nature. It is also more gentle on the stomach compared to other forms of Iron.
- 1. Lanier JB, Park JJ, Callahan RC. Anemia in Older Adults. Am Fam Physician. 2018 Oct 1;98(7):437-442. PMID: 30252420.
- 2. Lindblad AJ, Cotton C, Allan GM. Iron deficiency anemia in the elderly. Can Fam Physician. 2015 Feb;61(2):159. PMID: 25676647; PMCID: PMC4325864.
VitC-X™ Vitamin C Complex
Uses Vitamin C in the form of Ascorbic Acid as well as Acerola extract to optimize Iron absorption in the body. When Vitamin C is present, it converts non-heme Iron (found in plant-based foods) into a form that is more easily absorbed by the body. Vitamin C also helps to increase the absorption of heme Iron (found in animal-based foods) by reducing the ferric Iron to ferrous Iron, which is more soluble and therefore more easily absorbed by the body.
- 1. Lynch SR, Cook JD. Interaction of vitamin C and iron. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1980;355:32-44. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1980.tb21325.x. PMID: 6940487.
- 2. Monsen ER. Iron nutrition and absorption: dietary factors which impact iron bioavailability. J Am Diet Assoc. 1988 Jul;88(7):786-90. PMID: 3290310.
Folate (as 5-MTHF)
Folate deficiency can affect the production and maturation of red blood cells, which can result in anemia. Folate is an important B Vitamin that is essential for the production of heme, the pigmented, Iron-containing part of the hemoglobin in red blood cells. Folate in its more natural form of 5-MTHF is more easily absorbed and utilized by the body, compared to synthetic Folate.
- 1. Khan KM, Jialal I. Folic Acid Deficiency. [Updated 2022 Jun 27]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2022 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK535377/
- 2. Scaglione F, Panzavolta G. Folate, folic acid and 5-methyltetrahydrofolate are not the same thing. Xenobiotica. 2014 May;44(5):480-8. doi: 10.3109/00498254.2013.845705. Epub 2014 Feb 4. PMID: 24494987.
B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
Megaloblastic anemia, a condition characterized by the production of abnormally large red blood cells that are unable to function correctly, can be caused by a lack of Vitamin B12. This results in decreased oxygen supply to the body's cells, leading to anemia. Methylcobalamin, a form of Vitamin B12, is a more readily absorbed form of this nutrient.
- 1. Shipton MJ, Thachil J. Vitamin B12 deficiency - A 21st century perspective . Clin Med (Lond). 2015 Apr;15(2):145-50. doi: 10.7861/clinmedicine.15-2-145. PMID: 25824066; PMCID: PMC4953733.
- 2. Suartcha Prueksaritanond, Aram Barbaryan, Aibek E. Mirrakhimov, Palacci Liana, Alaa M. Ali, Alan D. Gilman, "A Puzzle of Hemolytic Anemia, Iron and Vitamin B12 Deficiencies in a 52-Year-Old Male", Case Reports in Hematology, vol. 2013, Article ID 708489, 5 pages, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1155/2013/708489
Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene)
Foods rich in phytates and polyphenols can obstruct the body's capacity to absorb Iron. Vitamin A in the form of Beta Carotene can help improve Iron absorption by forming a complex with Iron, keeping it in a soluble form for optimal uptake into the bloodstream.
- 1. García-Casal MN, Layrisse M, Solano L, Barón MA, Arguello F, Llovera D, Ramírez J, Leets I, Tropper E. Vitamin A and beta-carotene can improve nonheme iron absorption from rice, wheat and corn by humans. J Nutr. 1998 Mar;128(3):646-50. doi: 10.1093/jn/128.3.646. PMID: 9482776.
- 2. Layrisse M, García-Casal MN, Solano L, Barón MA, Arguello F, Llovera D, Ramírez J, Leets I, Tropper E. New property of vitamin A and beta-carotene on human iron absorption: effect on phytate and polyphenols as inhibitors of iron absorption. Arch Latinoam Nutr. 2000 Sep;50(3):243-8. PMID: 11347293.
BioPerine® is a patented black pepper extract that improves nutrient absorption. Piperine is the main alkaloid from black pepper and has been shown to substantially increase the bioavailability of the nutrients in foods and supplements. Piperine can turn a marginally effective therapeutic substance into a highly effective one by increasing its bioavailability and intracellular residency time. Quite simply put, you will feel the benefits much faster!
- 1. Kesarwani, K., & Gupta, R. (2013). "Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview". Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 3(4). doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X
- 2. Tiwari, A., Mahadik, K.R.,Gabhe, S.Y. (2020) "Piperine: A comprehensive review of methods of isolation, purification, and biological properties". Medicine in Drug Discovery, doi:10.1016/j.medidd.2020.100027
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk-Free 365-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If any anemia supplement is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full one-year guarantee. With a 365-day money-back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about finding the most effective supplement for anemia, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best anemia supplement on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Anemia Supplements
How do you know you're buying a quality anemia supplement? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising, or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Often you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
4 Things To Watch Out For When Buying An Anemia Supplement:
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. Be cautious of products by companies that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial" Offers. Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. Many companies will automatically bill your credit card each month and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Avoid Overdosing. Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health.
Why Does Research Verified® Have The #1 Anemia Supplement?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomonas, yeast, and mold that might hinder results.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality ingredients based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented risk-free - 365-day - 100% money-back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365-Day - 100% Money-Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Anemia Support Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Anemia Support meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality anemia supplement on the market. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Anemia Support:
- Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- Contains 15mg Iron Bisglycinate Chelate to target iron deficiencies and combat anemia.
- Contains VitC-X™ to maximize the absorption of Iron.
- Contains Vitamin A as Beta Carotene to improve the solubility of Iron for optimal uptake.
- Contains Vitamin B12 to address anemia caused by a Vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Contains Folate for the production and maturation of healthy red blood cells as well as regulation of hemoglobin levels.
- Contains BioPerine® for increased bioavailability and absorption.
- Is made in an FDA-registered, cGMP-certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Is insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- Is third-party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- Is vegan-friendly, stimulant-free, and natural.
- Has a risk-free 365-day 100% money-back guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is to give you the best anemia supplement possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be, too!
Which Anemia Supplement Should You Buy?
We recommend buying the Research Verified® Anemia Support 6 bottle package because combating anemia requires maintaining healthy blood. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work, or your money back (you have up to 365 days). You have nothing to lose!