- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team at Research Verified® concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective Nitric Oxide supplement on the market, hands down.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which Nitric Oxide supplement is going to help you and why.
Most Nitric Oxide Supplements Simply Do Not Work
Countless companies and marketers are jumping on the herbal supplement craze to create their own version of a Nitric Oxide supplement that 'really works'. Most of them disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most Nitric Oxide supplements do not contain what's actually on the label. As was recently stated on the world famous TV doctor's show about dietary supplements, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated". (Which is why 3rd party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it.)
There are literally hundreds of nitric oxide supplements online all claiming to have the best product. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find a Nitric Oxide Supplement That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to build muscle bulk and promote lean body mass. Plain and simple. And you want the best Nitric Oxide product to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So how do you find a nitric oxide supplement that will actually help you reduce attacks, decrease severity and tackle the pain?
Stick To These 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it not only contains specific clinically proven ingredients for boosting Nitric Oxide production such as L-Arginine and L-Citrulline, for the ultimate muscle growth, but that it also has a supportive synergistic blend of ingredients proven effective for increased blood flow to enhance performance and speed up healing post workout, such as Pine Bark and Beetroot extracts, Quercetin, Fenugreek and Tribulus Terrestris
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money-back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own products.
1 It Must Conform to The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a Nitric Oxide supplement. We'll start with the most important criteria to look out for.
Here Are The Top Criteria:
- It must be a multi-action formula for increasing nitric oxide production, boosting testosterone levels and aiding faster recovery.
- It must contain L-Arginine (AAKG), L-Citrulline, Beetroot Extract, Pine Bark and Quercetin.
- It must have no additives, preservatives or any other artificial ingredients.
- It must contain the same dosage and purity of ingredients found in clinical studies.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The Nitric Oxide supplement we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the product is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- * 1.Make sure it contains clinically proven ingredients for the ultimate nitric oxide production and boost. Despite what you see on other sites, the ingredients do matter . Some combinations will be ineffective and others can be dangerous.
- * 2.Make sure it contains the most effective amino acids L-Arginine (AAKG) and L-Citrulline for the ultimate nitric oxide boost. Only these effective amino acids will bring you the optimum results you want. Don't settle for less
The Nitric Oxide supplement we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies.
It's important to note that this unique supplement provides a total boost system for the ultimate testosterone and Nitric Oxide boost for the ultimate in muscle bulk and endurance. Its 100% natural ingredients boost nitric oxide production, increase testosterone and adrenaline levels, promote endurance, promote lean body mass and aids fast post workout recovery. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies, published in a range of Journals and Articles, have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in nitric oxide production and testosterone boosting. They include the following:
Extensively Researched Ingredients:
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to get results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
L-Arginine - AAKG (Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate), AKIC (Arginine Ketoisocaproate), L-Arginine Mono & L-Arginine Malate
We offer the ultimate powerful blend of L-Arginine components (AAKG, AKIC, mono & malate) to act as the optimum agents in the metabolism of nitric oxide production. Increased nitric oxide levels promote greater muscle protein synthesis, improve muscle strength and growth, boosts endurance and aids post recovery workout. Also, it has been documented to reduce healing time of injuries and speed up damaged tissue repair.
One of the first significant studies, by Elam et al, found that those subjects who were given a form of nitric oxide supplement 'produced greater total gains in strength and lean body mass while on a high intensity strength training program compared to a placebo group on the same exercise regime over the same five week period'. Furthermore, it was also noted that nitric oxide also 'enhanced recovery from chronic stress by decreasing tissue breakdown'.
- 1. Andrew PJ, Mayer B (Aug 1999). 'Enzymatic function of nitric oxide synthases'. (review).Cardiovascular Research 43 (3): 521–31.doi:10.1016/S0008-6363(99)00115-7. PMID 10690324.
- 2. Stechmiller JK, Childress B, Cowan L (Feb 2005). 'Arginine supplementation and wound healing'. (review). Nutrition in Clinical Practice 20 (1): 52–61.doi:10.1177/011542650502000152. PMID 16207646.
- 3. Witte MB, Barbul A (2003). 'Arginine physiology and its implication for wound healing'. (review). Wound Repair and Regeneration 11 (6): 419–23.doi:10.1046/j.1524-475X.2003.11605.x.PMID 14617280.
- 4. Elam RP, Hardin DH, Sutton RA, Hagen L. Effects of arginine and ornithine on strength, lean body mass and urinary hydroxyproline in adult males. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 1989 Mar; 29(1): 52-56.
- 5. Friedl R, Moeslinger T, Kopp B, Spieckermann PG. Stimulation of nitric oxide synthesis by the aqueous extract of Panax ginseng root in RAW 264.7 cells. Br J Pharmacol. 2001 Dec; 134(8): 1663-70.
- 6. Álvares TS, Meirelles CM, Bhambhani YN, Paschoalin VM, Gomes PS. L-Arginine as a potential ergogenic aid in healthy subjects.Sports Med. 2011 Mar 1;41(3):233-48. doi: 10.2165/11538590-000000000-00000.
- 7. International Society of Sports Nutrition Conference Proceedings. Sports Nutrition Review Journal, 1: S1-11, 2004.
- 1. Bendahan D, Mattei JP, Ghattas B, Confort-Gouny S, Le Guern ME, Cozzone PJ (Aug 2002). 'Citrulline/malate promotes aerobic energy production in human exercising muscle'. Br J Sports Med 36 (4): 282–9.doi:10.1136/bjsm.36.4.282. PMC 1724533. PMID 12145119
- 2. Bescós R, Sureda A, Tur JA, Pons A.The effect of nitric-oxide-related supplements on human performance.Sports Med. 2012 Feb 1;42(2):99-117. doi: 10.2165/11596860-000000000-00000.
- 3. Sureda A, Pons A. Arginine and citrulline supplementation in sports and exercise: ergogenic nutrients? Med Sport Sci. 2012; 59:18-28. Epub 2012 Oct 15.
- 4. Sureda A, Córdova A, Ferrer MD, Pérez G, Tur JA, Pons A. L-citrulline-malate influence over branched chain amino acid utilization during exercise. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2010 Sep;110(2):341-51. doi: 10.1007/s00421-010-1509-4. Epub 2010 May 25.
- 1. Webb, Andrew J.; Patel, N; Loukogeorgakis, S; Okorie, M; Aboud, Z; Misra, S; Rashid, R; Miall, P; Deanfield, J; Benjamin, N.; MacAllister, R.; Hobbs, A. J.; Ahluwalia, A. (2008). 'Acute Blood Pressure Lowering, Vasoprotective, and Antiplatelet Properties of Dietary Nitrate via bioconversion to Nitrite'. Hypertension 51 (3): 784–790.doi:10.1161/HYPERTENSIONAHA.107.103523. PMC 2839282. PMID 18250365.
- 2. Murphy, M., Eliot, K., Heuertz, R., Weiss, E. Whole beetroot consumption acutely improves running performance. J Acad Nutr Diet. 2012 Apr;112(4):548-552.
- 3. Lansley, KE, Winyard, Paul G., Bailey, Stephen J., Vanhatalo, Annie, Wilkerson, Daryl P., Blackwell, Jamie R., Gilchrist M., Benjamin, Nigel, and Jones, Andrew M. Acute dietary nitrate supplementation improves cycling time trial performance. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2011; 43(6): 1125-1131.
- 4. Webb AJ, Patel N, Loukogeorgakis S, et al. Acute blood pressure lowering, vasoprotective, and antiplatelet properties of dietary nitrate via bioconversion to nitrite. Hypertension. 2008;51(3):784-790.
- 5. Vanhatalo A, Bailey SJ, Blackwell JR, et al. Acute and chronic effects of dietary nitrate supplementation on blood pressure and the physiological responses to moderate-intensity and incremental exercise. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2010;299(4):R1121-R1131.
Pine Bark Extract
- 1. Nishioka K, et al. Pycnogenol, French maritime pine bark extract, augments endothelium-dependent vasodilation in humans. Hypertens Res. (2007).
- 2. Fitzpatrick DF, Bing B, Rohdewald P. Endothelium-dependent vascular effects of Pycnogenol . J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. (1998).
- 3. Enseleit F, et al. Effects of Pycnogenol on endothelial function in patients with stable coronary artery disease: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, cross-over study . Eur Heart J. (2012).
- 4. Liu X, et al. Pycnogenol, French maritime pine bark extract, improves endothelial function of hypertensive patients . Life Sci. (2004).
- 1. López-López G, Moreno L, Cogolludo A, Galisteo M, Ibarra M, Duarte J, Lodi F, Tamargo J, Perez-Vizcaino F. Nitric oxide (NO) scavenging and NO protecting effects of quercetin and their biological significance in vascular smooth muscle. Mol Pharmacol. 2004 Apr;65(4):851-9.
- 2. Boots AW, Haenen GR, Bast A. Health effects of quercetin: from antioxidant to nutraceutical. Eur J Pharmacol. 2008;582(2-3):325-37.
- 3. Chan MM, Mattiacci JA, Hwang HS, Shah A, Fong D. Synergy between ethanol and grape polyphenols, quercetin, and resveratrol, in the inhibition of the inducible nitric oxide synthase pathway. Bio Pharm. 2000;60(10):1539-1548.
Fenugreek Extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.)
- 1. Neelakantan N, Narayanan M, de Souza RJ, van Dam RM.Effect of fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.) intake on glycemia: a meta-analysis of clinical trials. Nutr J. 2014 Jan 18;13:7. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-13-7.
- 2. Syeda Birjees Bukhari, Muhammad Iqbal Bhanger and Shahabuddin Memon. Antioxidative Activity of Extracts from Fenugreek Seeds (Trigonella foenum-graecum). Pak. J. Anal. Environ. Chem. Vol. 9, No. 2 (2008) 78 ñ 83.
- 3. M. Sajty et al. Fenugreek seeds decrease oxidative stress and blood lipids and increase nitric oxide in patients with hyperlipidemia. Atherosclerosis (Impact Factor: 3.97). 08/2014; 235(2):e113. DOI: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2014.05.306.
Tribulus Terrestris Extract
- 1. Flowering Plants of the Santa Monica Mountains, Nancy Dale, 2nd Ed., 2000, p. 200
- 2. Qureshi A, Naughton DP, Petroczi A. A systematic review on the herbal extract Tribulus terrestris and the roots of its putative aphrodisiac and performance enhancing effect. J Diet Suppl. 2014 Mar;11(1):64-79. doi: 10.3109/19390211.2014.887602.
- 3. Antonio J, Uelmen J, Rodriguez R, Earnest C.The effects of Tribulus terrestris on body composition and exercise performance in resistance-trained males. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2000 Jun;10(2):208-15.
Eurycoma Longifolia Extract
- 1. Tambi MI, Imran MK. Eurycoma longifolia jack in managing idiopathic male infertility. J Androl 2010;12:376-80.
- 2. Tambi MI, Imran MK, Henkel RR. Standardised water-soluble extract of Eurycoma longifolia, Tongkat ali, as testosterone booster for managing men with late-onset hypogonadism? Andrologia 2011 Jun 15. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0272.2011.01168.x.
- 3. Ang HH, Sim MK. Eurycoma longifolia Jack enhances libido in sexually experienced male rats. Exp Anim 1997;46:287-90.
- 4. Ang HH, Ngai TH. Aphrodisiac evaluation in non-copulator male rats after chronic administration of Eurycoma longifolia Jack. Fundam Clin Pharmacol 2001;15:265-8. View abstract.
- 5. Malviya, N., Jain, S., Gupta, V. B., and Vyas, S. Recent studies on aphrodisiac herbs for the management of male sexual dysfunction--a review. Acta Pol.Pharm. 2011;68(1):3-8. View abstract.
Avena Sativa (Oats) Extract
- 1. Morris KL, Zemel MB. Effect of dietary carbohydrate source on the development of obesity in agouti transgenic mice.Obes Res. 2005 Jan;13(1):21-35.
- 2. 'Oats'. World's Healthiest Foods, The George Mateljan Foundation. 2014. Retrieved 8 December, 2014.
- 3. Whitehead A, Beck EJ, Tosh S, Wolever TM (2014).'Cholesterol-lowering effects of oat β-glucan: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials'. Am J Clin Nutr. 100 (6): 1413–21. doi:10.3945/ajcn.114.086108.PMID 25411276
- 4.Rebello CJ et al. (2013). 'Acute effect of oatmeal on subjective measures of appetite and satiety compared to a ready-to-eat breakfast cereal: a randomized crossover trial'. J Am Coll Nutr 32 (4): 272–9.doi:10.1080/07315724.2013.816614. PMID 24024772.
*Disclaimer: Results of this study may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk Free 365 Day Money Back Guarantee
If any Nitric Oxide Supplement is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365 day money back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about building muscle bulk, gaining lean body mass and greater strength, increased endurance and enhanced performance then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best nitric oxide supplement on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Nitric Oxide Supplements
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality nitric oxide product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Oftentimes you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims - that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
5 Things To Watch Out For When Buying a Nitric Oxide Supplement:
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options.If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Make sure ingredients are effective and clinically proven.- If you're looking for a high quality nitirc oxide supplement make sure that the ingredients provide the ultimate nitric oxide production boost. Research Verified's Nitric Oxide is comprised solely of ingredients whose efficacy is backed up by extensive clinical trials and research.
- 5. Avoid Overdosing. - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health. Steer clear of supplements that push absurdly large daily doses, as taking too much of certain ingredients can even be dangerous.
Why Does Research Verified® Have the #1 Nitric Oxide Supplement?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality
product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S aureus, Pseudomonas, Yeast and Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of a detox cleansing product based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk Free - 365 day - 100% money back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Approved Nitric Oxide Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Approved Nitric Oxide meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality nitric oxide supplement that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Approved Nitric Oxide:
1. Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
2. Contains only the highest quality ingredients that have been determined to be effective in clinical studies.
3. Is a multi-action formula to promote nitric oxide production, boost testosterone levels and enhance endurance/performance
4. Made in an FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
5. Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection .
6. Third-party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
7. And has a Risk-Free 365-day - 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is give you the best possible nitric oxide supplement possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be too!
What Nitric Oxide Supplement Should You Buy Now?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Approved Nitric Oxide 6 bottle package because real and effective body building and muscle growth takes time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work - or your money back - up to 365-days.