- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
There are literally hundreds of Appetite Suppressant manufacturers online all claiming to have the best products. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality 'Appetite Suppressing' product available, period.
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible Appetite Suppressant on the market, based on extensive research. Our team, at Research Verified®, concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective Appetite Suppressant on the market, hands down.
An effective Appetite Suppressant is determined by the quality of the ingredients contained within it. Key ingredients such as Gymnema sylvestre, Caralluma fimbriata, White Kidney Bean, Chromium and more are essential for providing a triple-action formula to help reduce sugar cravings, suppress appetite and increase satiety. To prevent jitteriness, the formula should not include any stimulants such as caffeine.
The leaves of this woody plant have been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Studies have shown it to be beneficial for inhibiting sugar absorption. It contains the active compound, gymnemic acid, which blocks the sugar taste buds on the tongue, making sweet foods less appealing which helps to reduce sugar cravings.
White Kidney Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris):
Studies have shown this ingredient inhibits the enzymes which break down carbohydrates. This allows carbs to pass through the digestive system without breaking down into sugar which would normally be absorbed by the body. Its benefits are enhanced when combined with Chromium.
This unique cactus has been used to curb hunger for centuries. It was traditionally used by tribal Indians during long hunts and times of famine so they would not feel hungry. Studies have also shown it to help reduce waist circumference.
Cayenne Pepper contains the active ingredient, capsaicin, which is a heating compound. Research has found it to help burn fat, speed up metabolism and reduce appetite. It has an effect on both the hunger hormones, ghrelin and leptin. By reducing ghrelin, it suppresses your appetite, and by increasing leptin, it increases feelings of fullness.
Piperine is the alkaloid found in black pepper and has been shown to enhance the absorption or bioavailability of key compounds. BioPerine® is a branded version of piperine and the most effective. It can be added to products or is also sold separately.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page, you will have a firm understanding of which Appetite Suppressant is going to help you and why.
Most Appetite Suppressants Simply Do Not Work.
The need to lose weight has never been more prevalent in the US with over 70% of American adults being classed as overweight or obese. Appetite Suppressants are a popular choice among individuals who want to shed unwanted pounds. Now, multitudes of companies and marketers have jumped on board to create their own version of an Appetite Suppressing product. Unfortunately, most of these products don't work and some even contain stimulants which can even be dangerous, which is especially true when dealing with nutritional dietary supplements where stringent regulations are not always followed.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most Appetite Suppressants do not contain what's actually on the label. As was recently stated about nutritional dietary supplements, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated". (Which is why third-party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it).
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find An Appetite Suppressant That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to curb hunger, stop cravings and reduce appetite. Plain and simple. And you want the best Appetite Suppressant to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So, how do you find an Appetite Suppressant that will actually help you achieve your personal health and weight loss goals?
Stick to these 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it only includes ingredients that have been proven effective in clinical studies for an effective Appetite Suppressant. Such ingredients include Gymnema sylvestre to help reduce sugar cravings. In addition, it should contain White Kidney Bean to block the absorption of starch, Caralluma fimbriata to help increase satiety and curb hunger, Cayenne Pepper to balance the hunger hormones and speed up metabolism, and BioPerine® for better absorption and faster results.
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own products.
1 It Must Conform to The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying an Appetite Suppressant. We'll start with the criteria based on current research.
Here are The Top Criteria:
- It must provide a triple-action approach to suppressing appetite by stopping cravings, increasing satiety, and reducing hunger.
- It must contain the key ingredient for reducing sugar cravings, Gymnema sylvestre.
- It must contain the optimal concentration of 400 mg White Kidney Bean to inhibit the absorption of starch.
- It must contain Caralluma fimbriata which is clinically-proven to curb hunger pangs.
- It must contain Cayenne Pepper to balance the hunger hormones and speed up metabolism for increased fat burning.
- It should contain BioPerine® to increase absorption for speedy and powerful results.
- It must have no stimulants, fillers, binders, additives or preservatives.
- It must be 100% pure and served in a vegan-friendly capsule.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The Appetite Suppressing formulation that we recommend meets all of the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- It should contain Gymnema sylvestre: Used for centuries in traditional medicine, research has shown this ingredient to be beneficial for curbing sugar cravings by making sweet foods taste unappealing. Sugar cravings are what many people struggle with on their weight loss and health journey.
- It should contain 400 mg of White Kidney Bean: Known as a starch blocker, it inhibits the enzyme which breaks carbohydrates down into sugar which is then absorbed in the body. By preventing this process, starches pass through the body undigested.
- It should contain Caralluma fimbriata: Used for centuries by Indian tribes to curb hunger when on long hunts or during times of famine. Scientific research has confirmed these benefits of appetite suppression as well benefits for reducing waist circumference.
- It should contain Cayenne Pepper: This ingredient provides heating benefits which helps speed up metabolism and burn fat. Research has shown it balances hunger hormones to control appetite.
- It should contain BioPerine®: Make sure it contains BioPerine® (Piperine) for added absorption of active ingredients, increased bioavailability and faster results. Not many products contain this essential ingredient for bioavailability and potent results.
What's In The Clinical Studies:
The Appetite Suppressant supplement we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective clinically-proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies.
It's important to note that this unique supplement provides a triple-action response by reducing hunger, increasing satiety and controlling sugar cravings. Its 100% natural and stimulant-free ingredients balance the hunger hormones to both increase feelings of fullness while also reducing hunger. The secret weapon, Gymnema sylvestre, manages sugar cravings by making sweet foods taste unappealing. Furthermore, it boosts energy without any jitteriness. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on weight loss and suppressing appetite have been published in a range of Journals and Articles which have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in managing appetite.
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven To Suppress Appetite:
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to provide the ultimate Appetite Suppressing benefits and get results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
This woody shrub contains the active compound gymnemic acid which has been shown to block the sugar receptors on the taste buds. This will make sweet foods taste unappealing, helping to fight sugar cravings. The Hindi name for this plant means “destroyer of sugar”. Studies have also shown that the gymnemic acids bind to sugar receptors in the gut to stop the absorption of sugar. This helps balance blood sugar levels.
- 1. Thakur, G. S. (2012). "Gymnema sylvestre: An Alternative Therapeutic Agent for Management of Diabetes". Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. doi:10.7324/japs.2012.21201
- 2. Kumar, S. N., Mani, U. V., & Mani, I. (2010). "An Open Label Study on the Supplementation of Gymnema sylvestre in Type 2 Diabetics". Journal of Dietary Supplements, 7(3). doi:10.3109/19390211.2010.505901
- 3. Kanetkar, P., Singhal, R., & Kamat, M. (2007). "Gymnema sylvestre: A Memoir". Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition, 41(2). doi:10.3164/jcbn.2007010
White Kidney Bean
White Kidney Beans are known to be starch blockers. They inhibit the enzyme, amylase, which is responsible for converting digested starch into absorbable sugar. This allows for starches to pass through the body undigested and their calories are not absorbed. This will also help regulate blood sugar levels.
- 1. Celleno, L., Tolaini, M. V., D'Amore, A., Perricone, N. V., & Preuss, H. G. (2007). "A Dietary supplement containing standardized Phaseolus vulgaris extract influences body composition of overweight men and women". International Journal of Medical Sciences, 4(1). doi: 10.7150/ijms.4.45
- 2. Udani, J., Tan, O., & Molina, J. (2018). "Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of a Proprietary Alpha-Amylase Inhibitor from White Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) on Weight and Fat Loss in Humans". Foods, 20;7(4):63. doi: 10.3390/foods7040063
African Mango Powder
African Mango seeds contain a high amount of soluble fiber which helps slow the rate at which food passes through the digestive system. This allows for a gradual absorption of sugars which helps reduce blood sugar spikes after eating and then ultimately the blood sugar dip which follows. Regulating blood sugar levels will keep you feeling fuller for longer.
- 1.Ngondi JL; Etoundi BC; Nyangono CB; Mbofung CM; Oben JE;. (2009). "IGOB131, a novel seed extract of the West African plant Irvingia gabonensis, significantly reduces body weight and improves metabolic parameters in overweight humans in a randomized double-blind placebo controlled investigation". Lipids in Health and Disease, 8:7. doi: 10.1186/1476-511X-8-7
This is an edible cactus which is native to India. It has been used for centuries by the Indians to curb hunger during times of famine and when out on long hunts. Many scientific studies have confirmed its benefits for suppressing appetite and reducing food intake without any adverse side effects.
- 1. Kuriyan, R., Raj, T., Srinivas, S., Vaz, M., Rajendran, R., & Kurpad, A. V. (2007). "Effect of Caralluma Fimbriata extract on appetite, food intake and anthropometry in adult Indian men and women". Appetite, 48. doi:10.1016/j.appet.2006.09.013
- 2. Astell, K. J., Mathai, M. L., & Su, X. Q. (2013). "Plant extracts with appetite suppressing properties for body weight control: A systematic review of double blind randomized controlled clinical trials". Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 21(4). doi:10.1016/j.ctim.2013.05.007
Piperine, the main alkaloid from black pepper has been shown to substantially increase the bioavailability of the nutrients in foods and supplements. Piperine can turn a marginally effective therapeutic substance into a highly effective one by increasing its bioavailability and intracellular residency time. Quite simply put, you will feel the benefits much faster!
- 1. Kesarwani, K., & Gupta, R. (2013). "Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview". Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 3(4). doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X
- 2. www.bioperine.com/peer-reviewed-articles.html
Cayenne Pepper Powder
Cayenne Pepper contains the active compound capsaicin which is a thermogenic chemical. Research has shown that this heating compound helps speed up metabolism as well as suppresses appetite. One study found that it reduced the hunger hormone ghrelin and increased satiety (feeling full).
- 1. Janssens, P. L., Hursel, R., & Westerterp-Plantenga, M. S. (2014). "Capsaicin increases sensation of fullness in energy balance, and decreases desire to eat after dinner in negative energy balance". Appetite, 77. doi:10.1016/j.appet.2014.02.018
- 2. Zheng, J., Zheng, S., Feng, Q., Zhang, Q., & Xiao, X. (2017). "Dietary capsaicin and its anti-obesity potency: From mechanism to clinical implications". Bioscience Reports, 37(3). doi:10.1042/BSR20170286
This essential vitamin is a powerful antioxidant which helps the body fight inflammation and fatigue. Research has shown that it is beneficial for reducing stress, balancing blood sugar levels and boosting energy. Studies have also found that individuals with a Vitamin C deficiency may have a more difficult time losing weight.
- 1. Johnston, C. S. (2005). "Strategies for Healthy Weight Loss: From Vitamin C to the Glycemic Response". Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 24(3), 158-165. doi:10.1080/07315724.2005.10719460
This vitamin is important for the body’s metabolic processes. Research has found it to be very beneficial for weight loss as it helps support the functions that are necessary for weight loss such as how the body metabolizes fat, the regulation of blood sugar levels, and it also manages water retention. Vitamin B6 has also been shown to improve mood by increasing serotonin levels which can help stop overeating.
- 1. Novin, Z. S., Ghavamzadeh, S., & Mehdizadeh, A. (2018). "The Weight Loss Effects of Branched Chain Amino Acids and Vitamin B6: A Randomized Controlled Trial on Obese and Overweight Women". International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research, 88(1-2), 80-89. doi:10.1024/0300-9831/a000511
This mineral has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity which is essential for providing the cells of the body with energy. Research has also shown that it improves mood which helps curb the tendency to overeat.
- 1. Anton, S. D., Morrison, C. D., Cefalu, W. T., Martin, C. K., Coulon, S., Geiselman, P., . . . Williamson, D. A. (2008). "Effects of chromium picolinate on food intake and satiety". Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics, 10(5). doi:10.1089/dia.2007.0292
Getting an adequate amount of this vitamin could promote weight loss. Deficiencies have been linked to weight gain. Studies have shown that it helps control blood sugar levels by stimulating the pancreas to produce insulin. It also increases levels of serotonin which helps improve mood and sleep patterns which both have an effect on weight gain and overeating.
- 1. Mason, C., Xiao, L., Imayama, I., Duggan, C., Wang, C., Korde, L., & Mctiernan, A. (2014). "Vitamin D3 supplementation during weight loss: A double-blind randomized controlled trial". The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 99(5), 1015-1025. doi:10.3945/ajcn.113.073734
- 2. Arunabh, S., Pollack, S., Yeh, J., & Aloia, J. F. (2003). "Body Fat Content and 25-Hydroxyvitamin D Levels in Healthy Women". The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 88(1), 157-161. doi:10.1210/jc.2002-020978
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk Free 365 Day Money Back Guarantee
If any Appetite Suppressant is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365 day money back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about finding the most effective Appetite Suppressant, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best Appetite Suppressant on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Appetite Suppressants
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality Appetite Suppressant? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Often times you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
10 Things To Watch Out For When Buying An Appetite Suppressant:
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4.Avoid Stimulants. - If you're looking for a high quality Appetite Suppressant, make sure that it does not contain any stimulants such as caffeine. It should also have no additives, preservatives or contaminants included that might interfere with its effective benefits.
- 5. Avoid Overdosing. -Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health.
- 6. Check it Contains Gymnema sylvestre. - Only this ingredient will help curb sugar cravings by making sweet foods taste unappealing.
- 7. Check it Contains 400 mg White Kidney Bean. - Proven to block the absorption of carbohydrates in the body.
- 8. Check it Contains Caralluma fimbriata. - This edible cactus has been used for centuries for curbing hunger.
- 9. Check it Contains Cayenne Pepper. - This thermogenic ingredient has been shown to speed up metabolism and balance the hunger hormones, ghrelin and leptin.
- 10. Check it Contains BioPerine®. - Make sure it contains BioPerine® as this key ingredient aids the absorption of the incredible benefits of the active ingredients making them more effective and faster acting.
Why Does Research Verified® Have the #1 Appetite Suppressant?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomonas, yeast and mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality ingredients based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk Free - 365 day - 100% money back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Appetite Suppressant Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Appetite Suppressant meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality Appetite Suppressant on the market. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Appetite Suppressant:
- Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- Contains Gymnema Sylvestre to reduce sugar cravings.
- Contains White Kidney Bean to block the absorption of sugar from carbohydrates.
- Contains Caralluma Fimbriata to curb hunger.
- Contains Cayenne Pepper to speed up metabolism and balance the hunger hormones.
- Contains BioPerine® for increased bioavailability and absorption.
- Made in a FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- Third-party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- It is vegan-friendly, stimulant-free, and 100% pure and natural.
- Has a risk-free 365-day 100% money back guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is to give you the best Appetite Suppressant possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be, too!
So, What Appetite Suppressant Should You Buy?
We recommend buying the Research Verified® Appetite Suppressant 6 bottle package because once you experience appetite control, it will be difficult to accept anything less than the best. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work, or your money back (you have up to 365 days) - you have nothing to lose - except your appetite!