If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team at Research Verified® concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective Bad Breath or Body Odor treatment on the market, hands down.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which Bad Breath or Body Odor remedy is going to help you and why.
Most Bad Breath or Body Odor Solutions Simply Do Not Work+
Countless companies and marketers are jumping on the herbal remedy craze to create their own version of a Bad Breath or Body Odor treatment that "really works". Most of them disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most Bad Breath or Body Odor solutions do not contain what's actually on the label. As was recently stated on the world famous TV doctor's show about dietary solutions, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated". (Which is why third party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it.)
There are literally hundreds of Bad Breath or Body Odor treatments online all claiming to have the best product. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find a Bad Breath or Body Odor Treatment That Will Actually Work?+
We understand that your end goal is to get rid of unpleasant Bad Breath or Body Odor, or both. Plain and simple. And you want the best product to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So, how do you find a treatment that will actually help you get rid of the odor causing bacteria in your mouth and on your skin?
Stick to these 3 Guidelines:
1 Make sure it is a multi-action formula that treats both halitosis (bad breath) and unpleasant body odor and balancing good and bad bacteria for optimal prevention of the production of excessive pungent smells.
2 Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
3 Make sure it has a rock solid 365 day money back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own product.
1 It Must Conform to The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a bad breath and/or body odor treatment. We'll start with the most important criteria to look out for.
Here are the Top Criteria:
- It must have a multi-action formula: "fight, balance and prevent". By fighting bad bacteria, balancing good bacteria and preventing the overgrowth of bacteria the output of offensive odors stemming both from the body and the mouth are eliminated.
- It must contain probiotics for ultimate health. Probiotics are extremely beneficial, especially for your digestive system. Known as good or helpful bacteria because they maintain your gut healthy. Probiotics lower the amount of bad bacteria in your body that can cause bad breath, body odor, infections or other problems.
- It must include Chlorophyllin-copper complex or Chlorophyllin for neutralizing malodors and not just covering them up. Chlorophyllin as such acts like an internal deodorant, absorbing odor causing compounds and then effectively expelling them from the body.
- It must contain the same dosage and purity of ingredients found in clinical studies.
- It must have no preservatives, no artificial coloring, and no hormones.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The bad breath and body odor treatment we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
* 1. Make sure it contains clinically proven ingredients for fighting bad bacteria that provide a multi-action, total care and management solution for bad breath and body odor. Despite what you see on other sites, the ingredients do matter. Some combinations will be ineffective and others can be dangerous.
* 2. Make sure it contains Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Chlorophyllin and Peppermint Oil for powerful probiotic intervention and therapeutic benefits. Don't simply cover up or mask odors, neutralize them from the inside out! Don't settle for less.
What's In the Clinical Studies:
The bad breath and body odor treatment we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective clinically proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies.
It's important to note that this unique solution provides a multi-action total care system for treating both bad breath and body odor from the inside out, by
- Providing relief from offensive smells,
- Balancing good and bad bacteria in the body, especially in the digestive tract;
- Supporting the immune system,
- Promoting overall health to prevent the overgrowth of odor causing bacteria and compounds.
Many clinical studies on bad breath or body odor, published in a range of Journals and Articles, have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in treating this condition. They include the following:
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven to Treat Bad Breath or Body Odor:
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to get rid of bad breath and body odor and get results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
- Fijan, Sabina (2014). "Microorganisms with Claimed Probiotic Properties: An Overview of Recent Literature". International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 11 (5): 4745–4767.
- Haukioja, Anna (2010). “Probiotics and Oral Health”. Eur J Dent. Jul; 4(3): 348–355.
Chlorophyllin-copper complex or Chlorophyllin (SCC)
- Castro DJ, Löhr CV, Fischer KA, Waters KM, Webb-Robertson BJ, Dashwood RH, Bailey GS, Williams DE (2009). "Identifying efficacious approaches to chemoprevention with chlorophyllin, purified chlorophylls and freeze-dried spinach in a mouse model of transplacental carcinogenesis". Carcinogenesis 30 (2): 315–320.
- Osowski A, Pietrzak M, Wieczorek Z, Wieczorek J (2010). "Natural compounds in the human diet and their ability to bind mutagens prevents DNA-mutagen intercalation". Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health Part A 73 (17-18): 1141–1149.
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Extract
- Khan N, Mukhtar H (2013). "Tea and health: studies in humans". Current pharmaceutical design (Literature Review) 19 (34): 6141–7.
- Lodha, Parth, et al., (2008), “Effect of Green Tea on Volatile Sulfur Compounds in Mouth Air.” J. Nutr. Sci Vitaminol. 54, 89-94.
Magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) Bark Extract
- Han H., Jung J.K., Han S.B., Nam S.Y., Oh K.W., Hong J.T. (2011). "Anxiolytic-like effects of 4-O-methylhonokiol isolated from magnolia officinalis through enhancement of GABAergic transmission and chloride influx". Journal of Medicinal Food 14 (7–8): 724–731. doi:10.1089/jmf.2010.1111. PMID 21501091.
- Kalman D.S., Feldman S., Feldman R., Schwartz H.I., Krieger D.R., Garrison R. (2008). "Effect of a proprietary Magnolia and Phellodendron extract on stress levels in healthy women: A pilot, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial". Nutrition Journal 7 (1): 11. doi:10.1186/1475-2891-7-11.
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Oil
- Khanna R, MacDonald JK, Levesque BG (July 2014). "Peppermint oil for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome: a systematic review and meta-analysis". Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology 48 (6): 505–12.
- Thosar, Nilima (2013). “Antimicrobial efficacy of five essential oils against oral pathogens: An in vitro study”. Eur J Dent. Sep; 7(Suppl 1): S71–S77.
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) Seed
- Balch, P.A. (2002). Prescription for Herbal Healing. (pp.243-44) Penguin Putnam Inc.
- Badgujar, S. B., Patel, V. V., & Bandivdekar, A. H. (2014). Foeniculum vulgare Mill: A Review of Its Botany, Phytochemistry, Pharmacology, Contemporary Application, andToxicology. BioMed Research International, 2014, 842674. doi:10.1155/2014/842674
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
2 Research Verified's Criteria for Effectiveness, Safety and Security
For a product to earn the Research Verified® Seal it must go through a diligent research process. Every product recommended and/or formulated by Research Verified® must have the following criteria. If just one criterion is missing, that's not good enough for our standards.
Every Research Verified® Product Must...
Contain only the highest quality ingredients based on the scientific research available.
Contain the proper dosage and purity based on clinical studies and/or scientific research.
Be manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory that is also cGMP certified.
Comply with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards for quality & purity.
Be insured by a third party monitoring company for consumer protection, such as buySAFE.
Raw ingredients must be third party tested.
Contain no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
If you're looking for the highest quality nutritional remedy available, turn to Research Verified® first instead of wasting your time on inferior products. Research Verified® is the best choice for quality and comes with a Risk Free 365 day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
What We're Not
When you buy at Research Verified®, you can feel confident that you are getting the highest quality premium product available, hands down. We don't cut any corners or sacrifice quality in any way.
We Don't Hide Behind Our Website or Our Labels.
Unlike many companies, Research Verified® keeps everything very transparent. We explain in detail the research we carried out and why each product we chose is the best in its industry. We do not hide behind our labels or website. You can see the entire label of every product with the Research Verified® seal on it.
No False Claims or Misleading Facts.
Research Verified® never uses false claims and does not misrepresent the facts. We'll tell you what's available, what's working and why. We only quote from actual clinical studies. We'll tell you the facts behind the research and let you decide.
No Automatic Shipping or Auto-Billing.
You can trust any order purchased from Research Verified®. We will never bill your credit card without your knowledge. We will never put you on an auto-ship program. You will be billed only when you place your order and that's it.
We Won't Leave You High and Dry.
Not only do we welcome you in and encourage you to read through our research and information, we invite and welcome any questions you may have. In fact, we have registered nurses on hand to answer your questions. You can email or call us any time. We are here to help you and to provide you with a superior product.
Research Verified® was created to make it easier for consumers to find a high quality product that they trust and to ensure you get the highest quality product at the best possible price.
3 Risk Free 365 day Money Back Guarantee
If any bad breath and body odor treatment is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365 day money back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about getting rid of bad breath and body odor and finding real relief from this embarrassing condition then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we created the best treatment on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Treatments
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality bad breath and body odor product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous.
Oftentimes you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims - that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
5 Things To Watch Out For When Buying a Bad Breath and Body Odor Treatment:+
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Make sure ingredients are effective and clinically proven. - If you're looking for a high quality formula make sure that the ingredients provide a total care solution for getting rid of bad breath and body odor. Research Verified's Body & Breath is comprised solely of ingredients whose efficacy is backed up by extensive clinical trials and research.
- 5. Avoid Weak Formulas. - Some companies hope you will be so excited about new treatments that they try to get away with including inadequate amounts of critical ingredients. But in the long run not using the right amount of an ingredient can be dangerous to your health. Steer clear of treatments that push formulas with insufficient ingredient concentrations, as using too little of certain antibacterial agents can even lead to stronger, more persistent infections.
Why Does Research Verified® Have the #1 Bad Breath and Body Odor Treatment?+
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality
product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomona, Yeast and Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of each ingredient based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
Research Verified®: Trust & Security
In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk Free - 365 day - 100% money back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Approved Body & Breath Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts+
In summary, Research Verified® Approved Body & Breath meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality bad breath and body odor treatment that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Approved Body & Breath:
- 1. Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- 2. Contains only the highest quality ingredients that have been determined to be effective in clinical studies.
- 3. Is a multi-action total care formula to combat bad breath and body odor, while balancing good and bad bacteria for optimal health and thus preventing the production of excessive pungent smells.
- 4. Made in an FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- 5. Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection .
- 6. Third party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- 7. And has a Risk Free - 365 day - 100% Money Back Guarantee .
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing bad breath and body odor treatments. At Research Verified®, our goal is to give you the best possible treatment possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be too!
So, Which Bad Breath and Body Odor Treatment Should You Buy Now?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Approved Body & Breath 6 bottle package because real and effective bad breath and body odor relief takes time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work - or your money back - up to 365 days.