If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
There are literally hundreds of blood boosting supplements online all claiming to have the best product to help lower cholesterol as well as reduce hypertension. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team at Research Verified® concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective blood boosting supplement on the market,
An effective blood health supplement is determined by the quality of the ingredients contained within it. A quality product should contain clinically-proven ingredients such as Magnesium, Garlic, B Vitamins, and Hawthorn Berry which are known to help balance blood lipid levels, reduce high blood pressure and balance healthy cholesterol levels.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which blood boosting supplement is going to help you and why.
Most Blood Boosting Supplements Simply Do Not Work+
Countless companies and marketers are jumping on the herbal supplement craze to create their own version of a blood boosting supplement that "really works". Most of them disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most blood boosting supplements do not contain what's actually on the label. As was recently stated about supplements, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated". (Which is why third-party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it.)
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find A Blood Boosting Supplement That Will Actually Work?+
We understand that your end goal is to maintain healthy blood pressure levels and support blood health to lower the risk of cardiovascular disease. Plain and simple. And you want the best blood boosting supplement to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So how do you find a blood boosting supplement that will actually help you support blood health from multiple angles?
Stick To These 3 Guidelines:
1 Make sure it not only conforms to the specific recommendations for a blood boosting supplement, but that it also has the same properties that were proven effective in clinical studies.
2 Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
3 Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money-back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own product.
1 It Must Conform to The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a blood boosting supplement. We'll start with the most important criteria to look out for.
Here Are The Top Criteria:
- It must be a dual-action formula to both maintain healthy cholesterol levels and improve blood flow which, in turn, maintains healthy blood pressure levels.
- It must contain both Magnesium Taurate and Magnesium Oxide to support healthy blood pressure.
- It must contain 400mg of Hawthorn Berry to improve blood flow.
- It must contain a Vitamin B Complex which is essential for blood health.
- It must contain diuretic and supportive natural ingredients such as Celery, Forskolin, Garlic, and Hibiscus.
- It must have no additives, preservatives or any other artificial ingredients.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The blood boosting supplement we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
Make sure it contains clinically-proven ingredients formulated in the correct daily doses - not less and not more. Despite what you see on other sites, the ingredients do matter. Some blends will be ineffective and others can be dangerous.
Make sure it contains both Magnesium Taurate and Magnesium Oxide which provide benefits for blood pressure health without unwanted side effects.
Make sure it contains 400mg of Hawthorn Berry which helps relax the muscles of the blood pressure walls to improve blood flow.
Make sure it contains a Vitamin B Complex which helps manage systolic blood pressure and reduces oxidative stress.
What's In the Clinical Studies:
The blood boosting supplement we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective clinically-proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies.
It's important to note that this unique supplement provides a multi-action approach to supporting blood health. Its 100% natural ingredients improve blood flow, regulate cholesterol levels, and maintain healthy blood pressure levels. Furthermore, it provides antioxidant benefits while addressing the long-term requirements to maintain blood health and reduce the risk of serious illness. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on optimizing blood health, published in a range of Journals and Articles, have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in blood health. They include the following:
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven To Boost Blood Health:
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to provide the ultimate in blood health and get results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
- 1. Zhang, X., Li, Y., Gobbo, L. C., Rosanoff, A., Wang, J., Zhang, W., & Song, Y. (2016). Effects of Magnesium Supplementation on Blood Pressure. Hypertension, 68(2), 324-333. doi:10.1161/hypertensionaha.116.07664
- 2.Elderawi, W., Naser, I., Taleb, M., & Abutair, A. (2018). The Effects of Oral Magnesium Supplementation on Glycemic Response among Type 2 Diabetes Patients. Nutrients, 11(1), 44. doi:10.3390/nu11010044
- 3.Sak, D., Erdenen, F., Müderrisoglu, C., Altunoglu, E., Sozer, V., Gungel, H., . . . Uzun, H. (2019). The Relationship between Plasma Taurine Levels and Diabetic Complications in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Biomolecules, 9(3), 96. doi:10.3390/biom9030096
- 1. Elliott, W. (2006). Folate Intake and the Risk of Incident Hypertension Among US Women. Yearbook of Cardiology, 2006, 23-24. doi:10.1016/s0145-4145(07)70015-1
- 2. Qin, X., Shen, L., Zhang, R., Li, Y., Wang, X., Wang, B., . . . Huo, Y. (2017). Effect of folic acid supplementation on cancer risk among adults with hypertension in China: A randomized clinical trial. International Journal of Cancer, 141(4), 837-847. doi:10.1002/ijc.30094
- 3. Folic acid supplementation among adults with hypertension reduces risk of stroke. (2015, March 15). Retrieved from https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/03/150315170424.htm
- 4. Spence, J. D. (2015). Faculty Opinions recommendation of Efficacy of folic acid therapy in primary prevention of stroke among adults with hypertension in China: The CSPPT randomized clinical trial. Faculty Opinions – Post-Publication Peer Review of the Biomedical Literature. doi:10.3410/f.725390656.793512550
- 1.Boshtam, M., Rafiei, M., Sadeghi, K., & Sarraf-Zadegan, N. (2002). Vitamin E can Reduce Blood Pressure in Mild Hypertensives. International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research, 72(5), 309-314. doi:10.1024/0300-98220.127.116.119
- 2. Boshtam, Rafiei, Golshadi, Ani, Shirani, & Rostamshirazi. (2005). Long Term Effects of Oral Vitamin E Supplement in Type II Diabetic Patients. International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research, 75(5), 341-346. doi:10.1024/0300-9818.104.22.1681
- 3. Goel, R. K., & Lal, H. (2010). Role of Vitamin D Supplementation in Hypertension. Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry, 26(1), 88-90. doi:10.1007/s12291-010-0092-0
According to researchers, Vitamin C may produce small reductions in blood pressure. Vitamin C provides diuretic benefits which helps remove excess fluid from your body. This can help lower the pressure within your blood vessels. It can also help lower LDL cholesterol levels.
- 1. Mcrae, M. P. (2008). Vitamin C supplementation lowers serum low-density lipoprotein cholesterol and triglycerides: A meta-analysis of 13 randomized controlled trials. Journal of Chiropractic Medicine, 7(2), 48-58. doi:10.1016/j.jcme.2008.01.002
- 2. Cai, J., Chen, M., & Lin, Q. (2010). Combined vitamin C and E supplementation in preventing preeclampsia: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Academic Journal of Second Military Medical University, 30(11), 1206-1210. doi:10.3724/sp.j.1008.2010.01206
- 1. Ranasinghe, P., Wathurapatha, W., Ishara, M., Jayawardana, R., Galappatthy, P., Katulanda, P., & Constantine, G. (2015). Effects of Zinc supplementation on serum lipids: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Nutrition & Metabolism, 12(1). doi:10.1186/s12986-015-0023-4
- 2. Vitamin Deficiency May Be Cause of High Blood Pressure. (1942). The Science News-Letter, 42(4), 58. doi:10.2307/3918964
- 3. Clintoria R. Williams, Monisha Mistry, Aswathy Miriam Cheriyan, Jasmine M Williams, Meagan K Naraine, Carla L. Ellis, Rickta Mallick, Abinash C. Mistry, Jennifer L. Gooch, Benjamin Ko, Hui Cai, Robert S Hoover. Zinc Deficiency Induces Hypertension by Promoting Renal Sodium Reabsorption. American Journal of Physiology-Renal Physiology, 2019; DOI: 10.1152/ajprenal.00487.2018
- 1. He, S., & Hao, X. (2019). The effect of vitamin D3 on blood pressure in people with vitamin D deficiency. Medicine, 98(19). doi:10.1097/md.0000000000015284
- 2. Golzarand, M., Shab-Bidar, S., Koochakpoor, G., J, R. S., & Djafarian, K. (2016). Effect of vitamin D3 supplementation on blood pressure in adults: An updated meta-analysis. Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases, 26(8), 663-673. doi:10.1016/j.numecd.2016.04.011
- 1. Maruyama, K., Eshak, E. S., Kinuta, M., Nagao, M., Cui, R., Imano, H., . . . Iso, H. (2019). Association between vitamin B group supplementation with changes in % flow-mediated dilatation and plasma homocysteine levels: A randomized controlled trial. Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition, 64(3), 243-249. doi:10.3164/jcbn.17-56
- 2. Watanabe-Kamiyama, M., Kamiyama, S., Horiuchi, K., Ohinata, K., Shirakawa, H., Furukawa, Y., & Komai, M. (2008). Antihypertensive effect of biotin in stroke-prone spontaneously hypertensive rats. British Journal of Nutrition, 99(4), 756-763. doi:10.1017/s0007114507841122
- 1. Maruyama, K., Eshak, E. S., Kinuta, M., Nagao, M., Cui, R., Imano, H., . . . Iso, H. (2019). Association between vitamin B group supplementation with changes in % flow-mediated dilatation and plasma homocysteine levels: A randomized controlled trial. Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition, 64(3), 243-249. doi:10.3164/jcbn.17-56.
- 2. França, C. F., & Vianna, L. M. (2010). Effectiveness of B Vitamins on the Control of Hypertension and Stroke Events of SHRSP Rats. Journal of Dietary Supplements, 7(1), 71-77. doi:10.3109/19390210903535035
- 3. Nicotinamide Riboside Supplementation for Treating Arterial Stiffness and Elevated Systolic Blood Pressure in Patients With Moderate to Severe CKD. (2019). Case Medical Research. doi:10.31525/ct1-nct04040959
- 4. Alaei-Shahmiri, F., Soares, M., Zhao, Y., & Sherriff, J. (2015). The impact of thiamine supplementation on blood pressure, serum lipids and C-reactive protein in individuals with hyperglycemia: A randomised, double-blind cross-over trial. Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews, 9(4), 213-217. doi:10.1016/j.dsx.2015.04.014
- 1. Walker, A. F., Marakis, G., Morris, A. P., & Robinson, P. A. (2002). Promising hypotensive effect of hawthorn extract: A randomized double-blind pilot study of mild, essential hypertension. Phytotherapy Research, 16(1), 48-54. doi:10.1002/ptr.947
- 2. Furey, A., Tassell, M., Kingston, R., Gilroy, D., & Lehane, M. (2010). Hawthorn (Crataegus spp.) in the treatment of cardiovascular disease. Pharmacognosy Reviews, 4(7), 32. doi:10.4103/0973-7847.65324
- 1. Moghadam, M. H., Imenshahidi, M., & Mohajeri, S. A. (2013). Antihypertensive Effect of Celery Seed on Rat Blood Pressure in Chronic Administration. Journal of Medicinal Food, 16(6), 558-563. doi:10.1089/jmf.2012.2664.
- 2. Aburjai, T., Mansi, K., Abushoffa, A., & Disi, A. (2009). Hypolipidemic Effects of Seed Extract of Celery (Apium graveolens) in Rats. Pharmacognosy Magazine, 5(20), 301. doi:10.4103/0973-1296.58149
- 1. Jagtap, M., Ravishankar, B., & Chandola, H. (2011). Clinical efficacy of Coleus forskohlii (Willd.) Briq. (Makandi) in hypertension of geriatric population. AYU (An International Quarterly Journal of Research in Ayurveda), 32(1), 59. doi:10.4103/0974-8520.85729
- 2. Henderson, S., Magu, B., Rasmussen, C., Lancaster, S., Kerksick, C., Smith, P., . . . Kreider, R. B. (2005). Effects of Coleus Forskohlii Supplementation on Body Composition and Hematological Profiles in Mildly Overweight Women. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 2(2). doi:10.1186/1550-2783-2-2-54
- 1. Ried, K., & Fakler, P. (2014). Potential of garlic (Allium sativum) in lowering high blood pressure: Mechanisms of action and clinical relevance. Integrated Blood Pressure Control, 71. doi:10.2147/ibpc.s51434
- 2. Ried, K., Travica, N., & Sali, A. (2016). The effect of aged garlic extract on blood pressure and other cardiovascular risk factors in uncontrolled hypertensives: The AGE at Heart trial. Integrated Blood Pressure Control, 9. doi:10.2147/ibpc.s93335
- 1. Lockyer, S., Rowland, I., Spencer, J. P., Yaqoob, P., & Stonehouse, W. (2016). Impact of phenolic-rich olive leaf extract on blood pressure, plasma lipids and inflammatory markers: A randomised controlled trial. European Journal of Nutrition, 56(4), 1421-1432. doi:10.1007/s00394-016-1188-y
- 2. Perrinjaquet-Moccetti, T., Busjahn, A., Schmidlin, C., Schmidt, A., Bradl, B., & Aydogan, C. (2008). Food supplementation with an olive (Olea europaeaL.) leaf extract reduces blood pressure in borderline hypertensive monozygotic twins. Phytotherapy Research, 22(9), 1239-1242. doi:10.1002/ptr.2455
- 1. Ghiasi, S., Jalalyazdi, M., Ramezani, J., Izadi-Moud, A., Madani-Sani, F., & Shahlaei, S. (2019). Effect of hibiscus sabdariffa on blood pressure in patients with stage 1 hypertension. Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology & Research, 10(3), 107. doi:10.4103/japtr.japtr_402_18
- 2. Sahebkar, A., Serban, C., Dragan, S., Urosniu, S., Florina, A., Rysz, J., & Banach, M. (2015). Effect of sour tea (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) on arterial hypertension: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Atherosclerosis, 241(1). doi:10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2015.04.933
- 3. Mckay, D. L., Chen, C. O., Saltzman, E., & Blumberg, J. B. (2009). Hibiscus Sabdariffa L. Tea (Tisane) Lowers Blood Pressure in Prehypertensive and Mildly Hypertensive Adults. The Journal of Nutrition, 140(2), 298-303. doi:10.3945/jn.109.115097
- 1. Kesarwani, K., & Gupta, R. (2013). Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 3(4). doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X
- 2. www.bioperine.com/peer-reviewed-articles.html
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
2 Research Verified's Criteria for Effectiveness, Safety and Security
For a product to earn the Research Verified® seal it must go through a diligent research process. Every product recommended and/or formulated by Research Verified® must have the following criteria. If just one criterion is missing, that's not good enough for our standards.
Every Research Verified® Product Must...
Contain only the highest quality ingredients based on the scientific research available.
Contain the proper dosage and purity based on clinical studies and/or scientific research.
Be manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory that is also cGMP certified.
Comply with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards for quality & purity.
Be insured by a third-party monitoring company for consumer protection, such as buySAFE.
Raw ingredients must be third-party tested.
Contain no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
If you're looking for the highest quality nutritional supplements available, turn to Research Verified® first instead of wasting your time on inferior products. Research Verified® is the best choice for quality and comes with a Risk-Free 365-Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
What We're Not
When you buy at Research Verified®, you can feel confident that you are getting the highest quality premium product available, hands down. We don't cut any corners or sacrifice quality in any way.
We Don't Hide Behind Our Website or Our Labels.
Unlike many companies, Research Verified® keeps everything very transparent. We explain in detail the research we carried out and why each product we chose is the best in its industry. We do not hide behind our labels or website. You can see the entire label of every product with the Research Verified® seal on it.
No False Claims or Misleading Facts.
Research Verified® never uses false claims and does not misrepresent the facts. We'll tell you what's available, what's working and why. We only quote from actual clinical studies. We'll tell you the facts behind the research and let you decide.
No Automatic Shipping or Auto-Billing.
You can trust any order purchased from Research Verified®. We will never bill your credit card without your knowledge. We will never put you on an auto-ship program. You will be billed only when you place your order and that's it.
We Won't Leave You High and Dry.
Not only do we welcome you in and encourage you to read through our research and information, we invite and welcome any questions you may have. In fact, we have registered nurses on hand to answer your questions. You can email or call us any time. We are here to help you and to provide you with a superior product.
Research Verified® was created to make it easier for consumers to find a high quality product that they trust and to ensure you get the highest quality product at the best possible price.
3 Risk-Free 365-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If any blood boosting supplement is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1-year guarantee. With a 365-day money back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about reaching your ultimate potential and optimization then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best blood boosting supplement on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Blood Boosting Supplements
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Oftentimes you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims - that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
5 Things To Watch Out For When Buying A Blood Boosting Supplement:+
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Make sure ingredients are effective and clinically proven. - If you're looking for a high quality blood boosting supplement, make sure that the ingredients provide a multi-action solution for optimizing blood health and maintaining healthy blood pressure levels by focusing on the underlying causes. Research Verified's Blood Booster is composed solely of ingredients whose efficacy is backed up by extensive clinical trials and research.
- 5. Avoid Overdosing. - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health. Steer clear of supplements that push absurdly large daily doses, as taking too much of certain ingredients can be dangerous.
Why Does Research Verified® Have the #1 Blood Boosting Supplement?+
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality
product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomona, Yeast and Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of each ingredient based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
Research Verified®: Trust & Security
In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk-Free - 365-day - 100% money-back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Blood Booster Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts+
In summary, Research Verified® Blood Booster meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality blood boosting supplement that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Blood Booster:
- 1. Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- 2. Contains only the highest quality ingredients that have been determined to be effective in clinical studies.
- 3. Is a multi-action formula to support blood health and maintain healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- 4. Made in a FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- 5. Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection .
- 6. Third-party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- 7. And has a risk-free - 365-day - 100% money-back guarantee .
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is to give you the best possible blood boosting supplement possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be too!
What Blood Boosting Supplement Should You Buy Now?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Blood Booster 6 bottle package because real and effective long-term blood health support takes time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work - or your money back - up to 365 days.