- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
There are literally hundreds of manufacturers online all claiming to have the best blood sugar support supplement. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible blood sugar support supplement on the market, according to extensive research. Our team, at Research Verified®, concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective blood sugar support supplement on the market, hands down!
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page, you will have a firm understanding of which blood sugar support supplement is going to help you and why.
Most Blood Sugar Supplements Simply Do Not Work
After the many benefits of blood sugar support products have come to light, hundreds of companies and marketers are rushing to create their own version of a blood sugar supplement. However, most of them disregard the research and put together inferior products to try to cash in on the latest trends. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most blood sugar supplements do not actually contain what's on the label. This is why third-party testing is so important, yet most companies ask you to take them at their word. But when push comes to shove, their word isn’t worth as much as it should be.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision about which supplement to buy simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find A Blood Sugar Supplement That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to balance and improve your glucose levels and minimize the damaging effects of high blood sugar levels. Plain and simple. And you want the best blood sugar supplement to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So, how do you find a blood sugar supplement that will actually help you achieve your personal goals?
Stick To These 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it only includes ingredients that have been proven effective in clinical studies. Such ingredients include Berberine, which the body uses in order to regulate metabolism and improve sensitivity to insulin, Chromium Picolinate for optimal insulin function, Cinnamon Extract to help lower high blood sugar levels, Mulberry Leaf Extract to help block the absorption of carbohydrates, Vitamin B12 to replenish nutrient deficiency and maintain healthy blood cells, and BioPerine® for better absorption of all the ingredients and faster results.
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money-back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own products.
1 It Must Conform To The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to look out for when buying a blood sugar support supplement. We'll start with the criteria based on current research.
Here Are The Top Criteria:
- It must contain Mulberry Extract with 5% DNJ (1-deoxynojirimycin, one of the active compounds of Mulberry) to help slow the breakdown of carbohydrates into sugar.
- It must contain Berberine to help to increase insulin sensitivity, and to optimize metabolic function to support the body’s ability to release and store energy from food.
- It must contain Chromium Picolinate to replenish levels of this mineral that helps to reduce insulin resistance.
- It should contain Vitamin B12 to supplement deficiencies and convert food into energy, particularly relevant for people taking prescription medication for Type II Diabetes.
- It must contain Cinnamon which helps to control blood sugar levels, particularly after and between meals.
- It must contain Gymnema, a clinically tested herb that helps to inhibit sugar absorption and suppress a craving for sweet foods.
- It should contain BioPerine® to increase nutrient absorption for speedy and powerful results.
- It must not contain any stimulants, fillers, binders, additives, or preservatives.
- It must be made using 100% pure, natural ingredients only.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The formulation for a blood sugar supplement that we recommend meets all of the above criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA-registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP-certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Make sure that it contains at least 200mg of both Mulberry Extract and Berberine. Despite what you see on other sites, quantity does matter. Too little will be ineffective, and one without the other will not ensure the most effective blood sugar supplement.
- Make sure it contains the active form of Vitamin B12, Methylcobalamin. This more bioavailable form makes it easier for the body to retain and absorb the vitamin more efficiently.
- Make sure that it also contains Aqueous Cinnamon Extract rather than just cinnamon bark powder. Too many products omit this essential ingredient, even though it is safer and more effective than cinnamon powder.
- Make sure it contains BioPerine® for enhanced absorption and fast results.
What's In The Clinical Studies?
The blood sugar supplement we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective, clinically-proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies.
It's important to note that Research Verified® Blood Sugar provides a multi-action formula for supporting optimal blood glucose health. Its 100% natural ingredients help to maintain healthy blood sugar levels, reduce insulin resistance, and improve insulin sensitivity. Furthermore, it provides a variety of ingredients designed to restore depleted nutrients as a result of having blood sugar levels that are too high. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on blood sugar supplements have been published in a range of journals and articles which have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in blood sugar health.
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven To Boost Blood Sugar Health:
A team of medical doctors and scientific researchers hand-picked each ingredient, based on clinical data, in order to design a product that provides the ultimate in blood sugar support and get results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
Vitamin B12 is critical for healthy carbohydrate metabolism and plays an essential role in energy production. B12 as Methylcobalamin is the most active form of the vitamin which doesn’t need to be converted to be immediately utilized.
- 1. Ahmed MA. Metformin and Vitamin B12 Deficiency: Where Do We Stand? J Pharm Pharm Sci. 2016 Jul-Sep;19(3):382-398. doi: 10.18433/J3PK7P. PMID: 27806244.
- 2. Tavares Bello C, Capitão RM, Sequeira Duarte J, Azinheira J, Vasconcelos C. Défice de Vitamina B12 na Diabetes Mellitus Tipo 2 [Vitamin B12 Deficiency in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus]. Acta Med Port. 2017 Oct 31;30(10):719-726. Portuguese. doi: 10.20344/amp.8860. Epub 2017 Oct 31. PMID: 29268066.
- 1. Sales CH, Pedrosa LF, Lima JG, Lemos TM, Colli C. Influence of magnesium status and magnesium intake on the blood glucose control in patients with type 2 diabetes. Clin Nutr. 2011 Jun;30(3):359-64. doi: 10.1016/j.clnu.2010.12.011. Epub 2011 Feb 1. PMID: 21288611.
- 2. Barbagallo M, Dominguez LJ. Magnesium and type 2 diabetes. World J Diabetes. 2015;6(10):1152-1157. doi:10.4239/wjd.v6.i10.1152.
Chromium Picolinate is a form of Chromium that supports a healthy metabolism and proper absorption of carbohydrates. It is widely used in supplements for optimal insulin function, which can, in turn, help to reduce the risk of long-term complications.
- 1. A scientific review: the role of chromium in insulin resistance. Diabetes Educ. 2004;Suppl:2-14. PMID: 15208835.
- 2. Broadhurst CL, Domenico P. Clinical studies on chromium picolinate supplementation in diabetes mellitus--a review. Diabetes Technol Ther. 2006 Dec;8(6):677-87. doi: 10.1089/dia.2006.8.677. PMID: 17109600.
Berine-X™ Bioavailable Berberine Complex
Berine-X™ Bioavailable Berberine Complex is a unique, trademarked blend providing a potent, 255mg serving of Berberine HCL and BioPerine®.
Berberine is a compound extracted from several plants with a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine. The research carried out in many studies suggests that Berberine can significantly reduce blood sugar levels, decrease insulin resistance, and slow the breakdown of carbohydrates in the gut.
Piperine, the main alkaloid from black pepper, has been shown to substantially increase the bioavailability of the nutrients in foods and supplements. Piperine can turn a marginally effective therapeutic substance into a highly effective one by increasing its bioavailability and intracellular residency time - meaning that you will feel the benefits much faster!
- 1. Pang B, Zhao LH, Zhou Q, Zhao TY, Wang H, Gu CJ, Tong XL. Application of berberine on treating type 2 diabetes mellitus. Int J Endocrinol. 2015;2015:905749. doi: 10.1155/2015/905749. Epub 2015 Mar 11. PMID: 25861268; PMCID: PMC4377488.
- 2. Chang W, Chen L, Hatch GM. Berberine as a therapy for type 2 diabetes and its complications: From mechanism of action to clinical studies. Biochem Cell Biol. 2015 Oct;93(5):479-86. doi: 10.1139/bcb-2014-0107. Epub 2014 Dec 1. PMID: 25607236.
- 3. Lan J, Zhao Y, Dong F, Yan Z, Zheng W, Fan J, Sun G. Meta-analysis of the effect and safety of berberine in the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus, hyperlipemia and hypertension. J Ethnopharmacol. 2015 Feb 23;161:69-81. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2014.09.049. Epub 2014 Dec 10. PMID: 25498346.
- 4. Haq IU, Imran M, Nadeem M, Tufail T, Gondal TA, Mubarak MS. Piperine: A review of its biological effects. Phytother Res. 2021 Feb;35(2):680-700. doi: 10.1002/ptr.6855. Epub 2020 Sep 14. PMID: 32929825.
- 5. Shoba G, Joy D, Joseph T, Majeed M, Rajendran R, Srinivas PS. Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers. Planta Med. 1998 May;64(4):353-6.
- 6. Kesarwani, K., & Gupta, R. (2013). Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 3(4). doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X
Mulberry Extract comes from the highly nutritious leaves of the plant, used in traditional medicine for centuries. This formula contains Mulberry Extract with 5% DNJ, the compound which has been shown to prevent the absorption of carbs in your gut, and which also may help to reduce high blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- 1. Lown M, Fuller R, Lightowler H, et al. Mulberry-extract improves glucose tolerance and decreases insulin concentrations in normoglycaemic adults: Results of a randomised double-blind placebo-controlled study. PLoS One. 2017;12(2):e0172239. Published 2017 Feb 22. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0172239.
- 2. Riche DM, Riche KD, East HE, Barrett EK, May WL. Impact of mulberry leaf extract on type 2 diabetes (Mul-DM): A randomized, placebo-controlled pilot study. Complement Ther Med. 2017 Jun;32:105-108. doi: 10.1016/j.ctim.2017.04.006. Epub 2017 Apr 27. PMID: 28619294.
Aqueous Cinnamon Extract
Aqueous Cinnamon Extract is a water extract of cinnamon. It has a long history of medicinal use and continues to be valued for its therapeutic potential for improving metabolic disorders and its positive effects on glycaemic control.
- 1. Mang B, Wolters M, Schmitt B, Kelb K, Lichtinghagen R, Stichtenoth DO, Hahn A. Effects of a cinnamon extract on plasma glucose, HbA, and serum lipids in diabetes mellitus type 2. Eur J Clin Invest. 2006 May;36(5):340-4. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2362.2006.01629.x. PMID: 16634838.
- 2. Kirkham S, Akilen R, Sharma S, Tsiami A. The potential of cinnamon to reduce blood glucose levels in patients with type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance. Diabetes Obes Metab. 2009 Dec;11(12):1100-13. doi: 10.1111/j.1463-1326.2009.01094.x. PMID: 19930003.
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha Lipoic Acid is an important antioxidant that assists in breaking down carbohydrates and converting glucose into energy. It may improve insulin sensitivity and blood sugar control, thereby reducing complications caused by high blood sugar levels.
- 1. Streeper RS, Henriksen EJ, Jacob S, Hokama JY, Fogt DL, Tritschler HJ. Differential effects of lipoic acid stereoisomers on glucose metabolism in insulin-resistant skeletal muscle. Am J Physiol. 1997 Jul;273(1 Pt 1):E185-91. doi: 10.1152/ajpendo.1997.273.1.E185. PMID: 9252495.
- 2. Foster TS. Efficacy and safety of alpha-lipoic acid supplementation in the treatment of symptomatic diabetic neuropathy. Diabetes Educ. 2007 Jan-Feb;33(1):111-7. doi: 10.1177/0145721706297450. PMID: 17272797.
Gymnema Leaf Extract
The extract from this herbal ingredient is beneficial to blood sugar health because of one of its primary active compounds, gymnemic acid. Translated as "sugar destroyer" from the Hindi, Gymnema sylvestre helps to reduce the sweet taste of foods which leads to fewer sugar cravings and improved blood sugar levels.
- 1. Kanetkar P, Singhal R, Kamat M. Gymnema sylvestre: A Memoir. J Clin Biochem Nutr. 2007 Sep;41(2):77-81. doi: 10.3164/jcbn.2007010. PMID: 18193099; PMCID: PMC2170951.
- 2. Baskaran K, Kizar Ahamath B, Radha Shanmugasundaram K, Shanmugasundaram ER. Antidiabetic effect of a leaf extract from Gymnema sylvestre in non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus patients. J Ethnopharmacol. 1990 Oct;30(3):295-300. doi: 10.1016/0378-8741(90)90108-6. PMID: 2259217.
Banaba Leaf Extract
Standardized to 1% Corosolic Acid, Banaba Leaf Extract may help the body to use insulin more efficiently and lower blood sugar levels by improving insulin sensitivity and enhancing glucose uptake.
- 1. Shi L, Zhang W, Zhou YY, Zhang YN, Li JY, Hu LH, Li J. Corosolic acid stimulates glucose uptake via enhancing insulin receptor phosphorylation. Eur J Pharmacol. 2008 Apr 14;584(1):21-9. doi: 10.1016/j.ejphar.2008.01.020. Epub 2008 Jan 31. PMID: 18348886.
- 2. Klein G, Kim J, Himmeldirk K, Cao Y, Chen X. Antidiabetes and Anti-obesity Activity of Lagerstroemia speciosa. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2007 Dec;4(4):401-7. doi: 10.1093/ecam/nem013. PMID: 18227906; PMCID: PMC2176148.
- 3. Fu L, Xu BT, Xu XR, Qin XS, Gan RY, Li HB. Antioxidant capacities and total phenolic contents of 56 wild fruits from South China. Molecules. 2010;15(12):8602-8617. Published 2010 Nov 29. doi:10.3390/molecules15128602.
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk-Free 365-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If any blood sugar supplement is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1-year guarantee. With a 365-day money-back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about finding the most effective blood sugar support supplement, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best blood sugar supplement on the market, and are so confident that it's going to work for you that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Blood Sugar Supplements
How do you, the consumer, know that you're buying a quality blood sugar support product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Often, you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported, and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
5 Things To Watch Out For When Buying A Blood Sugar Support Product:
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements, or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. Many companies will automatically bill your credit card on a monthly basis and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you - make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Avoid Proprietary Blends. If you're looking for a high quality blood sugar support product, make sure that there is complete transparency concerning the ingredient quantities. It should also contain no added unnecessary ingredients that might lower the effectiveness of the key, active ingredients.
- 5. Avoid Overdosing. Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health. Steer clear of supplements that push absurdly large daily doses, as taking too much of certain ingredients can be dangerous.
Why Does Research Verified® Have The #1 Blood Sugar Product?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality product at a reasonable price, with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofAs (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomonas, Yeast and Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of each ingredient based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk Free - 365 day - 100% money back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Blood Sugar Exceeds Industry Standards On Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Blood Sugar meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality blood sugar support supplement that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Blood Sugar:
- Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- Provides the optimal daily dosage of key ingredients for effective blood sugar support.
- Is formulated with 250mg Mulberry Extract standardized to 5% DNJ to help block the absorption of carbohydrates.
- Contains the trademarked blend Berine-X™, with 250mg Berberine HCL to boost metabolism and increase energy levels, and BioPerine® for fast absorption and increased bioavailability.
- Contains Chromium Picolinate to replenish decreasing levels that occur with aging. This can help to reduce resistance to insulin and guide it to where it's needed most.
- Contains a superior, more bioavailable form of Vitamin B12 to compensate for deficiencies, very commonly found in those with Type II diabetes as a result of taking the drug Metformin.
- Contains Aqueous Cinnamon, Gymnema, and Banaba Extracts, traditional remedies that have many potential health benefits including reduced oxidative stress, diminished cravings for sweet foods, improved cholesterol levels, enhanced insulin sensitivity, and better blood glucose control, therefore reducing the risk of long-term complications.
- Is made in an FDA-registered, cGMP-certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Is insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- Is third-party tested and contains no contaminants that might hinder results.
- Has a risk-free 365-day 100% money-back guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is to give you the best blood sugar supplement possible from a trusted and verified source for amazing results.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be too!
Which Blood Sugar Support Supplement Should You Buy Now?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Blood Sugar supplement 6 bottle package because real and effective results take time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work - or your money back!