- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team at Research Verified® concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective cognitive energy enhancer on the market, hands down.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which brain boosting nootropic supplement is going to help you and why.
Most Brain Boosting Nootropics Simply Do Not Work
After the many benefits of nootropic supplements have come to light, hundreds of companies and marketers are rushing to create their own version of a brain boosting supplement. However, most of them disregard the research and put together inferior products to try to cash in on the latest trends. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most nootropic supplements do not contain what's actually on the label. This is why third-party testing is so important, yet most companies ask you to take them at their word. But when push comes to shove, their word isn’t worth as much as it should be.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find a Brain Boosting Supplement That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to enhance cognitive energy, increase memory, and improve concentration, focus and clarity to achieve more. Plain and simple. And you want the best brain boosting supplement to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So how do you find a brain boosting supplement that will actually help you optimize your cognitive capabilities, promote cerebral health and achieve your personal goals?
Stick to these 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it only contains ingredients that have been proven effective in clinical studies for brain boosting, and that the ingredients provide a dual-action fuel and boost support system for both short-term and long-term cerebral health, providing the ultimate in cognitive energy optimization.
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure that you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365 day money back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own product.
1 It Must Conform To The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to look out for when buying a brain boosting nootropic. We'll start with the criteria based on current research.
Here Are The Top Criteria:
- It must be a dual-action formula for short term cognitive optimization and long term cerebral health.
- It must contain Huperzine A, Bacopa Monnieri, L-Tyrosine, L-Theanine, Vitamin B Complex, Ginkgo Biloba, DMAE and Choline.
- It must contain BioPerine® to increase nutrient absorption for speedy and powerful results.
- It must have no additives, preservatives or any other artificial ingredients.
- It must contain a natural form of caffeine in the correct dose for extended release (e.g. guarana).
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The formulation for a brain boosting supplement that we recommend meets all of the above criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA-registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP-certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- * 1. Make sure it contains clinically proven ingredients for dual-action 'fuel and boost' support for both short-term cognitive energy optimization and long-term cerebral health. Despite what you see on other sites, the ingredients do matter. Some blends will be ineffective and others can be dangerous.
- * 2. Make sure it contains a natural form of caffeine. For an extended release natural stimulant with limited side effects, choose a more effective form of caffeine such as guarana. Don't settle for less.
- * 3. Make sure it contains BioPerine®. Not many products contain this essential ingredient for improved absorption of active ingredients, increased bioavailability and faster results.
What's In The Clinical Studies:
The brain boosting nootropic supplement we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective, clinically proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies.
It's important to note that Research Verified Brain Booster provides a dual-action fuel and boost support system for optimizing cognitive energy. Its 100% natural ingredients improve memory, increase clarity and focus, and enhance perception and attention. Furthermore, it stimulates and boosts energy increasing motivation and drive while addressing the long term requirements to maintain long term positive cerebral health. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on optimizing cognitive energy, published in a range of Journals and Articles, have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in brain boosting.
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven To Optimize Cognitive Energy:
A team of medical doctors and scientific researchers hand-picked each ingredient, based on clinical data, in order to design a product for the ultimate in brain optimization and get results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
Huperzine A is a plant based compound that has been found to contain neuroprotective effects to improve memory and enhance cognitive function. Huperzine A is an inhibitor to the breakdown of the neurotransmitter, acetylcholine, that acts in the central nervous systems showing increased response to stimuli, expectation of uncertainty, and improved learning and plasticity.
- 1. Xu ZQ1, Liang XM, Juan-Wu, Zhang YF, Zhu CX, Jiang XJ. Treatment with Huperzine A improves cognition in vascular dementia patients. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2012 Jan;62(1):55-8.
- 2.Sun QQ1, Xu SS, Pan JL, Guo HM, Cao WQ. Huperzine-A capsules enhance memory and learning performance in 34 pairs of matched adolescent students. Zhongguo Yao Li Xue Bao. 1999 Jul;20(7):601-3.
- 3.Zhang RW1, Tang XC, Han YY, Sang GW, Zhang YD, Ma YX, Zhang CL, Yang RM. Drug evaluation of huperzine A in the treatment of senile memory disorders. Zhongguo Yao Li Xue Bao. 1991 May;12(3):250-2.
- 1. Deijen JB, Orlebeke JF (1994). "Effect of tyrosine on cognitive function and blood pressure under stress". Brain Res. Bull. 33 (3): 319–23.
- 2. Lieberman HR, Corkin S, Spring BJ, Wurtman RJ, Growdon JH (1985). "The effects of dietary neurotransmitter precursors on human behavior". Am J Clin Nutr. 42 (2): 366–370.
- 3. Magill RA, Waters WF, Bray GA, Volaufova J, Smith SR, Lieberman HR et al. (2003). "Effects of tyrosine, phentermine, caffeine D-amphetamine, and placebo on cognitive and motor performance deficits during sleep deprivation". Nutritional Neuroscience 6 (4): 237–46.
- 4. Thomas JR, Lockwood PA, Singh A, Deuster PA (1999). "Tyrosine improves working memory in a multitasking environment". Pharmacol. Biochem. Behav. 64 (3): 495–500.
- 1. Gomez-Ramirez, Manuel; Higgins, Beth A.; Rycroft, Jane A.; Owen, Gail N.; Mahoney, Jeannette; Shpaner, Marina; Foxe, John J. (2007). "The Deployment of Intersensory Selective Attention". Clinical Neuropharmacology 30 (1): 25–38.
- 2. Kimura, Kenta; Ozeki, Makoto; Juneja, Lekh Raj; Ohira, Hideki (2007). "L-Theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses". Biological Psychology 74 (1): 39–45.
- 3. Park, Sang-Ki; Jung, In-Chul; Lee, Won Kyung; Lee, Young Sun; Park, Hyoung Kook; Go, Hyo Jin; Kim, Kiseong; Lim, Nam Kyoo et al. (2011). "A Combination of Green Tea Extract andl-Theanine Improves Memory and Attention in Subjects with Mild Cognitive Impairment: A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Study". Journal of Medicinal Food 14 (4): 334–43.
Vitamin B Complex
Vitamin B complex contains B6, B12, B1, B2 and B3. All B vitamins are responsible for important functions including contributing to nerve health, heart and blood health, skin and eye health, reducing inflammation, hormonal function, and are used to maintain a healthy metabolism and digestive system. They support healthy blood flow, oxygenation, and energy production in the brain.
B6 increases energy, regulates mood and proper brain development. It plays an important role in the production of serotonin and dopamine, which are necessary for nerve communication.
B12 decreases fatigue, lethargy and stress. It is an essential nutrient that can prevent mental decline. Studies have shown that memory problems have been improved when treated with B12 supplements, as did mental clarity and focus.
B1 Thiamine is used in the biosynthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). The brain requires a much greater amount of thiamine than in other cells of the body and deficiencies can lead to detrimental neurological effects.
B2 Riboflavin is needed for the function of every single cell in the body and brain and deficiencies may result in subtle neuropsychological impairment.
B3 Niacin deficiency symptoms include irritability, poor concentration, anxiety, fatigue, restlessness, apathy, and depression.
- 1. Ebben M, Lequerica A, Spielman A. Effects of pyridoxine on dreaming: a preliminary study. Percept Mot Skills. 2002 Feb;94(1):135-40.
- 2. Lerner V, Miodownik C, Kaptsan A, Bersudsky Y, Libov I, Sela BA, Witztum E. Vitamin B6 treatment for tardive dyskinesia: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study J Clin Psychiatry. 2007 Nov;68(11):1648-54.
- 3. Mahan, L. K.; Escott-Stump, S., eds. (2000). Krause's food, nutrition, & diet therapy (10th ed.). Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Company. ISBN 0-7216-7904-8.
- 4. Combs, G. F. Jr. (2008). The vitamins: Fundamental Aspects in Nutrition and Health (3rd ed.). Ithaca, NY: Elsevier Academic Press. ISBN 978-0-12-183493-7.
- 5. Prakash R, Gandotra S, Singh LK, Das B, Lakra A (2008). "Rapid resolution of delusional parasitosis in pellagra with niacin augmentation therapy". General Hospital Psychiatry 30 (6): 581–4.
- 6. Fu L, Doreswamy V, Prakash R (2014). "The biochemical pathways of central nervous system neural degeneration in niacin deficiency". Neural Regen Res 9 (16): 1509–1513
- 7. D M Tucker, J G Penland, H H Sandstead, D B Milne, D G Heck, and L M Klevay. Nutrition status and brain function in aging. Am J Clin Nutr July 1990 vol. 52 no. 1 93-102
- 1. De Jesus Moreno Moreno M Clin Ther. Cognitive improvement in mild to moderate Alzheimer's dementia after treatment with the acetylcholine precursor choline alfoscerate: a multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. 2003 Jan;25(1):178-93.
- 2. Canal N, Franceschi M, Alberoni M, Castiglioni C, De Moliner P, Longoni A. Effect of L-alpha-glyceryl-phosphorylcholine on amnesia caused by scopolamine. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther Toxicol. 1991 Mar;29(3):103-7.
DMAE is known to have effective transportation to the brain and can result in a higher level of cholinergic activity that increases fluidity and permeability in brain cells.
Studies have found that DMAE improves memory, learning and concentration as well as having a positive effect on intelligence. This is most likely due to the fact that it potentiates the synthesis of acetylcholine which is a neurotransmitter used to communicate when consolidating, encoding and recalling memories. It plays a role in our ability to focus as well as the plasticity of the brain. Higher levels of acetylcholine can lead to greater clarity of thought, memory retention, focus, and analytical skills.
- 1. Dimpfel W, Wedekind W, Keplinger I (May 2003). "Efficacy of dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) containing vitamin-mineral drug combination on EEG patterns in the presence of different emotional states". Eur. J. Med. Res. 8 (5): 183–91.
- 2. Knobel M (1974). "Approach to a combined pharmacologic therapy of childhood hyperkinesis". Behav Neuropsychiatry 6 (1–12): 87–90.
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha Lipoic Acid has a strong ability to neutralize the damaging effects of oxidative stress and is the subject of intense study in preventing free radical damage to the neurological system. It is able to pass readily into the brain and reach all parts of a nerve cell. New evidence suggests that lipoic acid may help guard against one of the most dreaded conditions associated with aging—Alzheimer's disease. Researchers have identified a series of mechanisms through which lipoic acid may work in helping prevent or manage Alzheimer's disease. Scientists believe that lipoic acid may increase the production of acetylcholine, an essential nervous system messenger that is deficient in the brains of Alzheimer's disease victims.
- 1. Packer L, Tritschler HJ, Wessel K. Neuroprotection by the metabolic antioxidant alpha-lipoic acid. Free Radic Biol Med. 1997;22(1-2):359-78.
- 2. Panigrahi M, Sadguna Y, Shivakumar BR, et al. alpha-Lipoic acid protects against reperfusion injury following cerebral ischemia in rats. Brain Res. 1996 Apr 22;717(1-2):184-8.
- 3. Holmquist L, Stuchbury G, Berbaum K, et al. Lipoic acid as a novel treatment for Alzheimer's disease and related dementias. Pharmacol Ther. 2007 Jan;113(1):154-64.
Phosphatidylserine is essential to help brain neurons support and maintain memory function and neuroplasticity—the dynamic capacity to replace damaged neurons and to make new ones. Neuron-to-neuron communication and neuroplasticity depend on a steady supply of phosphatidylserine and other “smart" nutrients. Even the biased FDA have granted “qualified health claim" status to phosphatidylserine, allowing supplement manufacturers to state that “consumption of phosphatidylserine may reduce the risk of dementia in the elderly" and “consumption of phosphatidylserine may reduce the risk of cognitive dysfunction in the elderly."
Phosphatidylserine has been shown to prevent and restore memory loss and alleviate stress and anxiety. Preliminary research indicates that phosphatidylserine may also benefit children with attention, learning, or behavioral problems.
- 1. Kim H.Y., Huang B.X., Spector A.A. Phosphatidylserine in the brain: metabolism and function. Prog Lipid Res. 2014 Oct;56:1-18.
- 2. Crook TH, Tinklenberg J, Yesavage J, Petrie W, Nunzi MG, Massari DC. Effects of phosphatidylserine in age-associated memory impairment. Neurology. 1991 May;41(5):644-9.
- 3. Baumeister J, Barthel T, Geiss KR, Weiss M. Influence of phosphatidylserine on cognitive performance and cortical activity after induced stress. Nutr Neurosci. 2008 Jun;11(3):103-10.
- 4. Phosphatidylserine. Monograph. Altern Med Rev. 2008 Sept;13(3):245-7
- 5. Kidd PM. Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children: rationale for its integrative management. Altern Med Rev. 2000 Oct;5(5):402-28.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is a compound used in the generation of metabolic energy and is a powerful antioxidant. Studies have shown that it decreases problems with attention and aggression in boys diagnosed with ADHD, can improve concentration and mental fatigue in those with chronic fatigue syndrome, improves symptoms of autism spectrum disorders, improves recovery after exercise, improves mental and physical fatigue.
- 1. Van Oudheusden LJ, Scholte HR. Efficacy of carnitine in the treatment of children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2002 Jul;67(1):33-8.
- 2. Vermeulen RC, Scholte HR. Exploratory open label, randomized study of acetyl- and propionylcarnitine in chronic fatigue syndrome. Psychosom Med. 2004 Mar-Apr;66(2):276-82.
- 3. Geier DA, Kern JK, Davis G, King PG, Adams JB, Young JL, Geier MR. A prospective double-blind, randomized clinical trial of levocarnitine to treat autism spectrum disorders.Med Sci Monit. 2011 Jun;17(6):PI15-23.
- 4. Volek JS1, Kraemer WJ, Rubin MR, Gómez AL, Ratamess NA, Gaynor P. L-Carnitine L-tartrate supplementation favorably affects markers of recovery from exercise stress. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Feb;282(2):E474-82.
- 5. Malaguarnera M1, Gargante MP, Cristaldi E, Colonna V, Messano M, Koverech A, Neri S, Vacante M, Cammalleri L, Motta M. Acetyl L-carnitine (ALC) treatment in elderly patients with fatigue.Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 2008 Mar-Apr;46(2):181-90. Epub 2007 Jul 20.
Bacopa Monnieri is an herb that contains numerous psychoactive compounds and has been extensively tested and proven as a memory and concentration enhancer. Results of a recent study showed that Bacopa reduced the time needed to learn a new task by almost half! Participants taking Bacopa mastered the exercise in as little as 6 days compared to 10 days for the control group. Furthermore, it is believed to improve working memory, speed of visual information processing, learning rate, memory consolidation, and anxiety. Additionally, studies show that it improves cognitive function, depression and anxiety in elderly people.
- 1. Stough C, Downey LA, Lloyd J, Silber B, Redman S, Hutchison C, Wesnes K, Nathan PJ. Phytother Res. Examining the nootropic effects of a special extract of Bacopa monniera on human cognitive functioning: 90 day double-blind placebo-controlled randomized trial. 2008 Dec;22(12):1629-34.
- 2. Stough C, Lloyd J, Clarke J, Downey LA, Hutchison CW, Rodgers T, Nathan PJ. The chronic effects of an extract of Bacopa monniera (Brahmi) on cognitive function in healthy human subjects. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2001 Aug;156(4):481-4.
- 3. Calabrese C, Gregory WL, Leo M, Kraemer D, Bone K, Oken B. Effects of a standardized Bacopa monnieri extract on cognitive performance, anxiety, and depression in the elderly: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Altern Complement Med. 2008 Jul;14(6):707-13.
- 4. Morgan A, Stevens J. Does Bacopa monnieri improve memory performance in older persons? Results of a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial. J Altern Complement Med. 2010 Jul;16(7):753-9.
- 5. Roodenrys S, Booth D, Bulzomi S, Phipps A, Micallef C, Smoker J. Chronic effects of Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) on human memory. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2002 Aug;27(2):279-81.
Guarana is widely used as a stimulant to relieve tiredness, lift energy, boost concentration and lighten mood. It naturally contains between 2.5 to 7 percent caffeine which acts to stimulate blood flow to the brain and increases secretion of the important neurotransmitter - serotonin. Guarana contains theophylline and theobromine, which are similar to caffeine, although they demonstrate different effects on the body. Guarana also contains molecules called tannins, which some say causes the caffeine in guarana to release slowly, producing a long-lasting energy plateau.
Tests on humans determined that a 75 mg dose of dried extract could improve task performance and increase attention span for up to six hours. Other research suggests that adding guarana to a multivitamin can help young adults perform better at mental tasks and fight the mental fatigue associated with long periods of brainwork, like studying for finals.
- 1. Andrew Scholey, Isabelle Bauer, Chris Neale, Karen Savage, David Camfield, David White, Silvia Maggini, Andrew Pipingas, Con Stough, and Matthew Hughes. Acute Effects of Different Multivitamin Mineral Preparations with and without Guaraná on Mood, Cognitive Performance and Functional Brain Activation Nutrients. 2013 Sep; 5(9): 3589–3604.
- 2. Johannes, Laura (March 2, 2010). "Can a Caffeine-Packed Plant Give a Boost?". The Wall Street Journal. p. D3.
Glutamine is a nonessential amino acid in the human body, and one of the few amino acids that can directly cross the blood–brain barrier, important for providing "fuel" (nitrogen and carbon) to many different cells in the body. It has been shown beneficial for depression, moodiness, irritability, anxiety, insomnia, and enhancing exercise performance and is sometimes used for is also used for treating attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- 1. Lee, W. J.; Hawkins, R. A.; Viña, J. R.; Peterson, D. R. (1998). "Glutamine transport by the blood-brain barrier: A possible mechanism for nitrogen removal". The American Journal of Physiology 274 (4 Pt 1): C1101–C1107.
Ginkgo Biloba is often used for memory disorders including Alzheimer's disease. It is also used for conditions that seem to be due to reduced blood flow in the brain, especially in older people. These conditions include memory loss, headache, ringing in the ears, vertigo, difficulty concentrating, mood disturbances, and hearing disorders.
A Cochrane meta-analysis of 33 trials concluded that ginkgo is safe to use and showed promising results in the improvement of cognition and function.
- 1. Mix JA, Crews WD Jr. A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized trial of Ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761 in a sample of cognitively intact older adults: neuropsychological findings. Hum Psychopharmacol. 2002;17:267–77.
- 2. Ernst E, Pittler MH. Ginkgo biloba for dementia. A systematic review of double-blind, placebo-controlled trials. Clin Drug Invest. 1999;17:301–8.
BioPerine® is a patented black pepper extract that improves nutrient absorption. Piperine is the main alkaloid from black pepper and has been shown to substantially increase the bioavailability of the nutrients in foods and supplements. Piperine can turn a marginally effective therapeutic substance into a highly effective one by increasing its bioavailability and intracellular residency time.
- 1. Kesarwani, K., & Gupta, R. (2013). "Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview". Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 3(4). doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X
- 2. Tiwari, A., Mahadik, K.R.,Gabhe, S.Y. (2020) "Piperine: A comprehensive review of methods of isolation, purification, and biological properties". Medicine in Drug Discovery, doi:10.1016/j.medidd.2020.100027
St. Johns wort
St. John's wort is a shrubby plant with clusters of yellow flowers, which is believed to be a native of Europe, parts of Asia and Africa and the western United States. It has a long history of use as a medicine dating back to ancient Greece, to treat a range of illnesses, including various nervous disorders. St. John's wort has antibacterial, antioxidant, and antiviral properties and also contains hypericin, hyperforin, and flavonoids. St. John’s wort protects neurotransmitters responsible for mood regulation, energy and concentration. There is also evidence that St. John's wort may reduce symptoms in people with mild-to-moderate depression.
- 1. Biffignandi PM, Bilia AR. The growing knowledge of St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) drug interactions and their clinical significance. Curr Ther Res. 2000;61:389-394.
- 2. Chung DJ, et al. Black cohosh and St. John's wort (GYNO-Plus) for climacteric symptoms. Yonsei Med J. 2007;48:289-94.
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk-Free 365-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If any cognitive energy enhancer is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full one year guarantee. With a 365-day money-back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about finding the most effective supplement for cognitive energy, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best nootropic supplement on the market, and are so confident that it's going to work for you that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Brain Boosting Nootropic Supplements
How do you know you're buying a quality brain boosting supplement? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising, or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Often, you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for.
5 Things To Watch Out For When Buying a Brain Boosting Nootropic Supplement:
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. Be cautious of products by companies that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. Many companies will automatically bill your credit card each month and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you - make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Make sure ingredients are effective and clinically proven. If you're looking for a high quality brain boosting nootropic supplement, make sure that the ingredients provide a dual-action solution for optimizing cognitive energy as well as addressing long term cerebral health. Research Verified's Brain Booster is comprised solely of ingredients whose efficacy is backed up by extensive clinical trials and research.
- 5. Avoid Overdosing. Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health.
Why Does Research Verified® Have the #1 Nootropic Supplement?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomonas, yeast, and mold, that might hinder results.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality ingredients based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk Free - 365 day - 100% Money Back Guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Brain Booster Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Brain Booster meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality brain boosting nootropic supplement on the market. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Brain Booster:
- Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- Is a dual-action formula to enhance cognitive energy and promote long-term cerebral health.
- Contains only the highest quality ingredients that have been determined to be effective in clinical studies, such as Huperzine A, Bacopa Monnieri, L-Tyrosine, L-Theanine, Vitamin B Complex, Ginkgo Biloba, DMAE and Choline.
- Also contains BioPerine® for increased bioavailability and absorption.
- Is made in an FDA-registered, cGMP-certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Is insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- Is Third-party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- Is vegan-friendly, stimulant-free, and 100% pure and natural.
- Has a risk-free 365-day 100% money-back guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is to give you the best nootropic supplement possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be too!
Which Brain Boosting Nootropic Supplement Should You Buy?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Brain Booster 6 bottle package because real and effective long-term cognitive development and cerebral health takes time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work, or your money back ( - you have up to 365 days). You have nothing to lose!