- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
There are literally hundreds of manufacturers online all claiming to have the best cholesterol support product. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible cholesterol support product on the market, according to extensive research. Our team at Research Verified®, concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective cholesterol support supplement on the market, hands down.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page, you will have a firm understanding of which cholesterol support supplement is going to help you and why.
Most Cholesterol Support Supplements Simply Do Not Work.
After the many benefits of cholesterol support products have come to light, hundreds of companies and marketers are rushing to create their own version of a cholesterol support supplement. However, most of them disregard the research and put together inferior products to try to cash in on the latest trends. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what the label says. Most cholesterol support supplements do not actually contain what's on the label. This is why third-party testing is so important, yet most companies ask you to take them at their word. But when push comes to shove, their word isn’t worth as much as it should be.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision about which supplement to buy simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find A Cholesterol Support Supplement That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to boost HDL (High-Density Lipoprotein) cholesterol while reducing LDL (Low-Density Lipoproteins) cholesterol, decrease blood sugar levels and boost cardiovascular health. Plain and simple. And you want the best cholesterol support supplement to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So, how do you find a cholesterol support supplement that will actually help you achieve your personal health goals?
Stick To These 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it only includes ingredients that have been proven effective in clinical studies for an effective cholesterol support supplement. Such ingredients include Lecithin and Policosanol which are effective at reducing LDL levels while increasing HDL cholesterol. In addition, it should contain an antioxidant berry complex that includes phenolic acids and flavonols to reduce blood pressure and oxidative stress, as well as Berberine and BioPerine® which accelerates results and lowers triglyceride levels.
- Make sure it meets all of the criteria set out by Research Verified for effectiveness, safety, and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money-back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own products.
1 It Must Conform To The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to look out for when buying a cholesterol support supplement. We'll start with the criteria based on current research.
Here Are The Top Criteria:
- It must contain the nutrient Lecithin, in a powerful 500 mg daily serving to reduce LDL (Low-Density Lipoprotein) and boost HDL (High-Density Lipoprotein) synthesis.
- It must contain a berry antioxidant complex packed with various berries that are rich in flavonols and plant sterols to reduce cholesterol absorption.
- It must contain at least 20 mg of Policosanol to decrease cholesterol production and promote better blood flow.
- It must contain Berberine to reduce blood sugar and triglyceride levels.
- It should contain BioPerine® to increase absorption for fast and powerful results.
- It must have no stimulants, fillers, binders, additives or preservatives.
- It must be 100% pure and served in a vegan-friendly capsule.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The cholesterol support supplement that we recommend meets all of the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA-registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP-certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Make sure it contains an effective 500 mg of Lecithin which has shown to help reduce LDL levels and increase HDL cholesterol.
- Make sure it contains a variety of berries such as Aronia, Acai, Blueberry and Bilberry to create an antioxidant berry blend that is rich in plant sterols and flavonols to help reduce cholesterol absorption.
- Make sure it contains Policosanol which is effective at reducing cholesterol production in the liver and helps break down LDL to reduce the risk of blood clot formation.
- Make sure it contains Berberine which helps lower triglyceride levels and improve insulin sensitivity.
- Make sure it contains BioPerine® (Piperine) for added absorption of active ingredients, increased bioavailability and faster results. Not many products contain this essential ingredient for bioavailability and potent results.
What's In The Clinical Studies:
The cholesterol support supplement we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective clinically-proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies.
It's important to note that this unique supplement provides a multi-action formula for supporting healthy cholesterol levels. Its 100% natural ingredients aim to reduce bad cholesterol, improve insulin sensitivity, decrease blood sugar levels, block cholesterol absorption and defend the body against oxidative stress. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on cholesterol support products have been published in a range of journals and articles which have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in attaining healthy cholesterol levels.
Ingredients Proven To Support Healthy Cholesterol Levels:
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to provide the ultimate cholesterol support and get results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
This chemical is derived from the most stable source, Sunflower seeds. Studies have shown that taking 500 mg of Lecithin daily, significantly helps decrease LDL cholesterol levels in the blood. Additionally, it helps eliminate fat molecules from the blood.
- 1. Mourad AM, de Carvalho Pincinato E, Mazzola PG, Sabha M, Moriel P. Influence of soy lecithin administration on hypercholesterolemia. Cholesterol.
- 2. Ramdath DD, Padhi EM, Sarfaraz S, Renwick S, Duncan AM. Beyond the Cholesterol-Lowering Effect of Soy Protein: A Review of the Effects of Dietary Soy and Its Constituents on Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease. Nutrients. 2017 Mar 24;9(4):324. doi: 10.3390/nu9040324. PMID: 28338639; PMCID: PMC5409663.
Aronia-X™ Berry Complex
This antioxidant berry complex includes the ingredients, Aronia Berry, Acai, Blueberry and Bilberry, providing a rich source of polyphenols and flavonols. These act as powerful antioxidants, helping the body fight against oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals. This blend is high in Anthocyanin which helps improve bad cholesterol levels as well as inhibit the absorption of cholesterol into the body. Moreover, the ingredients found in this complex help boost blood vessel health.
- 1. Broncel M, Kozirog M, Duchnowicz P, Koter-Michalak M, Sikora J, Chojnowska-Jezierska J. Aronia melanocarpa extract reduces blood pressure, serum endothelin, lipid, and oxidative stress marker levels in patients with metabolic syndrome. Med Sci Monit. 2010 Jan;16(1):CR28-34. PMID: 20037491.
- 2. Erlund I, Koli R, Alfthan G, Marniemi J, Puukka P, Mustonen P, Mattila P, Jula A. Favorable effects of berry consumption on platelet function, blood pressure, and HDL cholesterol. Am J Clin Nutr. 2008 Feb;87(2):323-31. doi: 10.1093/ajcn/87.2.323. PMID: 18258621.
Berber-X™ Bioavailable Berberine Complex
This bioavailable Berberine Complex is a unique trademarked blend made up of Berberine and the registered patented ingredient BioPerine®.
Berberine is a bioactive compound that has gained a reputation for being effective at reducing blood sugar levels and lowering the amount of triglyceride in the blood.
Piperine, the main alkaloid in black pepper, has been shown to substantially increase the bioavailability of the nutrients in foods and supplements. Piperine can turn a marginally effective therapeutic substance into a highly effective one by increasing its bioavailability and intracellular residency time - meaning that you will feel the benefits much faster!
- 1. Dong H, Zhao Y, Zhao L, Lu F. The effects of berberine on blood lipids: a systemic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Planta Med. 2013 Apr;79(6):437-46. doi: 10.1055/s-0032-1328321. Epub 2013 Mar 19. PMID: 23512497.
- 2. Ju J, Li J, Lin Q, Xu H. Efficacy and safety of berberine for dyslipidaemias: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials. Phytomedicine. 2018 Nov 15;50:25-34. doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2018.09.212. Epub 2018 Sep 28. PMID: 30466986.
- 3. Kesarwani, K., & Gupta, R. (2013). Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 3(4). doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X
Policosanol has a number of benefits with regards to cholesterol. This nutrient is derived from sugar cane and consists of long chain fatty acids. It helps inhibit the production of cholesterol in the liver, boosts good HDL (High Density Lipoprotein) levels while working to reduce bad LDL (Low-Density Lipoprotein) cholesterol. It also helps reduce the risk of clot formation in the blood.
- 1. Castaño G, Mas R, Fernández L, Illnait J, Gámez R, Alvarez E. Effects of policosanol 20 versus 40 mg/day in the treatment of patients with type II hypercholesterolemia: a 6-month double-blind study. Int J Clin Pharmacol Res. 2001;21(1):43-57. PMID: 11708574.
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk-Free 365-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If any cholesterol support supplement is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365-day money-back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about finding the most effective cholesterol support supplement, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best cholesterol support supplement on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Cholesterol Support Supplements
How do you know you're buying a quality cholesterol support supplement? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising, or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Oftentimes you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
5 Things To Watch Out For When Buying A Cholesterol Support Supplement:
- 1. Look Out For False Claims And Unsupported Facts - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial" Offers - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Make sure ingredients are effective and clinically proven. - If you're looking for a high quality cholesterol support supplement, make sure that the ingredients provide a dual action solution for optimizing good and bad cholesterol levels as well as addressing long term cholesterol health. Research Verified's Cholesterol is comprised solely of ingredients whose efficacy is backed up by extensive clinical trials and research.
- 5. Avoid Overdosing - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health.
Why Does Research Verified® Have the #1 Cholesterol Support Supplement?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomonas, yeast, and mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality ingredients based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk-Free 365-day 100% money-back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk-Free 365-Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Cholesterol Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Cholesterol meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality cholesterol support supplement on the market. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Cholesterol:
Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
Contains an optimal 500 mg of Lecithin per daily serving to optimize cholesterol levels.
Contains Aronia-X™ Berry Complex packed with antioxidants, plant sterols and flavanols to boost cardiovascular health and reduce the risk of blood clotting.
Contains Berber-X™ Bioavailable Berberine Complex which combines Berberine and the patented black pepper extract, BioPerine® to reduce triglyceride levels, improve insulin activity and boost bioavailability for faster results.
Contains Policosanol which inhibits the production of cholesterol in the liver and helps level out HDL and LDL cholesterol amounts.
Made in a FDA-registered, cGMP-certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
Third-party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
It is vegan-friendly, stimulant-free, and 100% pure and natural.
Has a risk-free 365-day 100% money-back guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is to give you the best cholesterol support supplement possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be, too!
What Cholesterol Support Supplement Should You Buy?
We recommend buying the Research Verified® Cholesterol Supplement 6 bottle package because once you experience the unbelievable results, it will be difficult to accept anything less than the best. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work, or your money back (you have up to 365 days) - you have nothing to lose!