- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
There are literally hundreds of collagen powder manufacturers online all claiming to have the best product. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which collagen powder product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible collagen powder on the market, based on extensive research. Our team, at Research Verified®, concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective collagen powder on the market, hands down.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which collagen powder is going to help you and why.
Most Collagen Powders Simply Do Not Work
After collagen powders became synonymous with supporting incredible health and beautifying benefits for skin, nails, hair and joints, hundreds of companies and marketers jumped on board to create their own versions. Most of them disregard the research and put together inferior products to try to cash in on the latest nutritional supplement trends. Most of these products don't work and some can even be dangerous. This is especially true when dealing with nutritional dietary supplements where guidelines are vague and stringent regulations are not always followed.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most collagen powders do not contain what's actually on the label. Research has shown that many dietary supplements fall short in terms of quality and efficacy. Moreover, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated," which is why third-party testing is important (yet most companies don't do it).
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find A Collagen Powder That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to find the very best collagen powder to help improve the quality of your skin, nails and hair as well as support healthy joints, fast. Plain and simple. And you want the most effective collagen powder to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So, how do you find a collagen powder that will actually help you achieve your personal health goals?
Stick to these 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it is derived from marine collagen (Wild Alaskan Pollock being the most effective). It should be hydrolyzed which means that it is already broken down into smaller peptides allowing for easier absorption. In addition, it should provide a high daily dosage (at least 8000 mg of hydrolyzed marine collagen), and be 100% pure collagen with nothing else added.
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own products.
1 It Must Conform to Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a quality collagen powder. We'll start with the criteria as based on current research.
Here are The Top Criteria:
- It must provide at least an 8000 mg daily serving.
- It must be derived from a marine source.
- It should be hydrolyzed to enable fast absorption.
- It must have no fillers, binders, additives or preservatives.
- It must be 100% pure and easily dissolvable.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The collagen powder that we recommend meets all of the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you should consider:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Make sure it is derived from a marine source. Marine collagen is more accessible to the body as it absorbs 1.5 times faster (and more effectively) than any other type of collagen.
- Make sure it provides a high daily dosage of at least 8,000 mg of pure marine collagen. A safe and effective daily dose is between 2.5–15 grams depending on the particular supplement and why you're taking it.
- Make sure it is hydrolyzed collagen. This means that it has undergone hydrolysis, a clean, enzymatic process that involves breaking the collagen down into more digestible collagen peptides for maximum bioavailability and effectiveness.
- Make sure it is 100% pure collagen. Many collagen powders contain added ingredients to bulk out the product however, this dilutes the efficacy and safety. Look for a product with zero fillers, preservatives, sugar and dye free.
What's In The Clinical Study:
Collagen is the most prominent and abundant protein found in the body. It is a major building block of connective tissue which keeps our joints strong and provides structure to our skin. As collagen levels in the body diminish with age, supplementation helps maintain and strengthen a variety of body tissues, including the skin, hair, nails and joints. Research has shown that a top quality, effective collagen powder in the correct dosage, can provide significant, noticeable results. Preferably, this should be derived from marine collagen which has been shown to be the most effective type of collagen. Marine collagen comes exclusively from fish and provides numerous health and beauty benefits so much so that it is being touted as a go-to superfood!
It's important to note that marine collagen is the most effective source of collagen as it is absorbed up to 1.5 times more efficiently in the body, and the bioavailability is superior to bovine or porcine collagen. This is due to its smaller particle size compared to other types of collagen. The smaller particle size allows an easier and faster uptake and transportation of the collagen peptides to the skin, bones and joints for the synthesis of new collagen which is what's going to get you the results that you are looking for.
To provide you with the most effective product on the market, Research Verified's 100% pure collagen powder contains an effective 8,000 mg daily serving of marine collagen derived from Wild Alaskan Pollock for fast, effective absorption and effective results. Many products contain a much smaller daily serving and many do not enhance bioavailability by including marine collagen in their formula. Some even contain too much to safely take on a daily basis which can lead to several unwanted side effects. So, it is very important to read the label before you buy.
In a recent study published by the Frontiers in Physiology journal, the benefits of marine collagen for human health were evaluated. It demonstrated that fish collagen is absorbed up to 1.5 times more efficiently into the body than any other type of collagen. A partially broken-down collagen (hydrolyzed) is highly absorbable and can reach the skin and joints to help stimulate collagen production and improves the overall health and youthfulness of bodily tissues fast and effectively. Its superior bioavailability means it is absorbed more efficiently and enters the bloodstream more quickly and is considered to be the best source of collagen.
Considering the incidence of diseases such as BSE and foot and mouth (Bovine) and religious issues (Porcine) from other types of collagen, marine collagen seems to be a logical choice for consumers. Other similar studies support these findings.
With results like these, it is no wonder that many individuals are choosing to introduce a daily dose of collagen into their dietary regimen. Studies have found that hydrolyzed marine collagen improves markers of skin aging and health, improving hydration and elasticity while reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Moreover, marine collagen has also been found to stimulate cartilage repair in joints, improving range of motion and reducing pain.
*Disclaimer: Results of this study may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk Free 365 Day Money Back Guarantee
If any collagen powder is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1-year guarantee. With a 365-day money back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified ® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about your health, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we formulated the best collagen powder on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Collagen Powders
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality collagen powder supplement? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own versions. Many times they disregard the research and put together inferior products to try to cash in on this new diet craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with dietary supplements.
Oftentimes you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even stating to have the best product. So many companies make these claims that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
9 Things To Watch Out For When Buying Collagen Powder:
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers" - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you - make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Avoid Proprietary Blends - If you're looking for a high quality collagen powder, make sure that it is 100% pure with no additives, preservatives or contaminants included that might interfere with its effective benefits.
- 5. Avoid Overdosing - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health.
- 6. Contains Marine Collagen - Make sure it contains collagen derived from marine sources as it absorbs 1.5 times faster than any other type of collagen, making it more effective and faster acting.
- 7. Provides at least a 8000mg daily serving - The ideal dosage for optimal skin, hair, nail and joint health benefits, anything else will not yield results.
- 8. Check it contains hydrolyzed collagen - Make sure the collagen is hydrolyzed as these smaller peptides are easier for the body to absorb.
- 9. Check it contains pure collagen - Compounds are often added to collagen to help bulk out the formula but 100% pure is ideal for best results.
Why Does Research Verified® Have The #1 Collagen Powder?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomonas, yeast and mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of a hydrolyzed marine collagen powder based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk-Free - 365-Day - 100% Money-Back Guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Collagen Powder Exceeds Industry Standards On Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Collagen powder meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality collagen powder on the market. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Collagen Powder:
- Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- Contains marine collagen (derived from Wild Alaskan Pollock) for noticeable fast results.
- Provides a daily dosage of 8000 mg.
- Contains hydrolyzed collagen for increased bioavailability and absorption.
- Made in a FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- Third-party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- It contains only pure and natural ingredients.
- And has a Risk-Free - 365-Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified® our goal is to give you the best possible collagen powder possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be, too!
Which Sleep Aid Should You Buy Now?
We recommend buying the Research Verified® Collagen powder 5 container package because real and effective results take commitment and time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work, or your money back!