- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team at Research Verified® concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective colon cleanser on the market, hands down.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which treatment is going to help you and why.
Most Colon Cleansers Simply Do Not Work
Countless companies and marketers are jumping on the herbal remedy trend to create their own version of a colon cleansing treatment that "really works". Most of them disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new trend. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most colon cleansers do not contain what's actually on the label. As was recently stated on the world famous TV doctor's show about dietary solutions, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated". (Which is why 3rd party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it.)
There are literally hundreds of colon cleansing treatments online all claiming to have the best product. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find a Colon Cleansing Treatment That Will Actually Work Gently & Effectively?
We understand that your end goal is to support good colon health. Plain and simple. And you want the best product to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So, how do you find a treatment that will actually help you gently cleanse, while effectively optimizing intestinal health?
Stick to these 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it not only contains specific clinically proven ingredients for gentle internal cleansing, but that it also has ingredients that have been proven effective for maintaining regularity and optimizing good intestinal health.
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365 day money back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own product.
1 It Must Conform to The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a colon cleansing treatment. We'll start with the most important criteria to look out for.
Here are The Top Criteria:
- It must be a multi-action formula for gentle internal cleansing and optimal colon support for regularity and prevention of diseases.
- It must contain probiotics to balance healthy bacteria and pH levels.
- It must contain gentle and effective cleansing ingredients such as Psyllium Husk, Oats, Prunes and Apple Pectin.
- It must have no additives, preservatives or any other artificial ingredients.
- It must contain the same dosage and purity of ingredients found in clinical studies.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The colon cleansing treatment we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the solution is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- 1.Make sure it contains clinically proven ingredients for effective, gentle internal cleansing plus long term optimal colon health. Despite what you see on other sites, the ingredients do matter. Some combinations will be ineffective and others can be dangerous.
- 2. Make sure it contains a probiotic, as well as, key ingredients such as Psyllium Husk, Oats, Prunes and Apple Pectin for immediate relief and ultimate support. A gentle synergistic natural blend is essential for optimizing good colon health. Don't settle for less.
What's In The Clinical Studies:
The colon cleansing treatment we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective clinically proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies.
It's important to note that this unique solution provides a multi-action solution for optimizing good colon health. Its 100% natural ingredients gently but effectively internally cleanse the body of toxins and waste built up over time, reduce bloating and distention, promote regularity, balance healthy bacteria and pH levels as well as support a healthy colon to prevent future disease and complications. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on colon cleansing, published in a range of Journals and Articles, have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in optimizing colon health.
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven to Benefit Colon Health
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to get results faster than any other solution available.
(click ingredient name to open)
Psyllium Husk (Plantago ovata)
- 1. Anderson, J. W.; Zettwoch, N; Feldman, T; Tietyen-Clark, J; Oeltgen, P; Bishop, C. W. (1988). "Cholesterol-lowering effects of psyllium hydrophilic mucilloid for hypercholesterolemic men". Archives of internal medicine 148 (2): 292–6.
- 2. Blond psyllium: MedlinePlus Supplements". Nlm.nih.gov.
- 3. Schultz, William B (1998-02-18). "Federal Register 63 FR 8103, February 18, 1998 – Food Labeling: Health Claims; Soluble Fiber From Certain Foods and Coronary Heart Disease, Final Rule". Federal Register. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Archived from the original on 2011-08-18.
Senna Leaf (Senna alexandrina)
- 1.Kinnunen, O; Winblad, I; Koistinen, P; Salokannel, J (October 1993), 'Safety and efficacy of a bulk laxative containing senna versus lactulose in the treatment of chronic constipation in geriatric patients', Pharmacology, 47 Suppl 1: 253–5.
- 2. Hietala, P; Marvola, M; Parviainen, T; Lainonen, H (August 1987), 'Laxative potency and acute toxicity of some anthraquinone derivatives, senna extracts and fractions of senna extracts', Pharmacology & Toxicology, 61 (2): 153–6.
Papaya Leaf (Carica papaya)
- 1. Morton JF (1987). "Papaya". NewCROP, the New Crop Resource Online Program, Center for New Crops & Plant Products, Purdue University; from p. 336–346. In: Fruits of warm climates, JF Morton, Miami, FL.
- 2. The New Whole Foods Encyclopedia. Rebecca Wood, 1999.
- 3. The Encyclopedia of Medicinal Plants. Andrew Chevallier, 1996.
Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana)
- 1. Crown, I. (2014). "Science: Mangosteen information". Mangosteen.com.
- 2. Morton, Julia F. (1987). "Mangosteen". Fruits of warm climates. Purdue University. pp. 301–304.
- 3. Obolskiy, Dmitriy; Pischel, Ivo; Siriwatanametanon, Nisarat; Heinrich, Michael (2009). "Garcinia mangostanaL.: A phytochemical and pharmacological review". Phytotherapy Research 23 (8): 1047–65.
Black Walnut Leaves (Juglans nigra)
- 1. Juglans nigra". Royal Horticultural Society.
- 2. Juglans nigra . L. USDA, NRCS. 2007. The PLANTS Database. National Plant Data Center, Baton Rouge, LA 70874-4490 USA.
- 3. Hocking GM . A Dictionary of Natural Products . Medford, NJ: Plexus Publishing; 1997 : 409 .
- 4. Ensminger AH , et al. Foods & Nutrition Encyclopedia . 2nd ed. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press; 1994 :2277-2278.
- 5. Halvorsen BL , Holte K , Myhrstad MC , et al. A systematic screening of total antioxidants in dietary plants . J Nutr . 2002 ; 132 ( 3 ): 461-471 .
- 1. Kaname Katsuraya, Kohsaku Okuyamab, Kenichi Hatanakab, Ryuichi Oshimab, Takaya Satoc, and Kei Matsuzakic (2003). "Constitution of konjac glucomannan: chemical analysis and 13C NMR spectroscopy". Carbohydrate Polymers 53 (2): 183–189.
- 2. Marzio L, Del Bianco R, Donne MD, Pieramico O, Cuccurullo F (August 1989). "Mouth-to-cecum transit time in patients affected by chronic constipation: effect of glucomannan". Am. J. Gastroenterol. 84 (8): 888–91.
- 3. Passaretti S, Franzoni M, Comin U, et al. (1991). "Action of glucomannans on complaints in patients affected with chronic constipation: a multicentric clinical evaluation". Ital J Gastroenterol 23 (7): 421–5.
Oat Bran (Avena sativa)
- 1. Nutrition for everyone: carbohydrates". Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, US Department of Health and Human Services. 2014.
- 2. Oats". World's Healthiest Foods, The George Mateljan Foundation. 2014.
- 3. Whitehead A, Beck EJ, Tosh S, Wolever TM (2014). "Cholesterol-lowering effects of oat β-glucan: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials". Am J Clin Nutr 100 (6): 1413–21.
- 1. Koutsos A., Tuohy K.M., Lovegrove J. Nutrients. 2015 May 26;7(6):3959-98. Apples and cardiovascular health--is the gut microbiota a core consideration?
- 2. Knopp RH, Superko HR, Davidson M, et al. Long-term blood cholesterol-lowering effects of a dietary fiber supplement. Am J Prev Med . 1999;17(1):18-23.
- 3. Rabbani GH, Teka T, Zaman B, Majid N, Khatun M, Fuchs GJ. Clinical studies in persistent diarrhea: dietary management with green banana or pectin in Bangladeshi children. Gastroenterology . 2001;121(3):554-560.
Flax Seed Powder (Linum usitatissimum)
- 1. Vogl, S; Picker, P; Mihaly-Bison, J; Fakhrudin, N; Atanasov, AG; Heiss, EH; Wawrosch, C; Reznicek, G; Dirsch, VM; Saukel, J; Kopp, B (2013). "Ethnopharmacological in vitro studies on Austria's folk medicine - An unexplored lore in vitro anti-inflammatory activities of 71 Austrian traditional herbal drugs". J Ethnopharmacol 149: 750–71.
- 2. Cheeseman MA (24 August 2009). "GRAS Petition by Flax Canada, Agency Response Letter GRAS Notice No. GRN 000280". U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- 3. Mayo Clinic (2006-05-01). "Drugs and Supplements: Flaxseed and flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum)".
- 1. Yuan-Kun Lee (2009). Handbook of Probiotics (2nd ed.). Hoboken, N.J.: John Wiley & Sons. pp. 441–443. ISBN 978-0-470-13544-0.
- 2. Lactobacillus acidophilus". Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database, Consumer Version. Medline Plus.
- 3. de Roos N, Katan M (1 February 2000). "Effects of probiotic bacteria on diarrhea, lipid metabolism, and carcinogenesis: a review of papers published between 1988 and 1998". Am J Clin Nutr 71 (2): 405–11. PMID 10648252.
- 1. Eshun K, He Q (2004). "Aloe vera: a valuable ingredient for the food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries--a review". Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr 44 (2): 91–6.
- 2. Barcroft, A. and Myskja, A. (2003) Aloe Vera: Nature's Silent Healer. BAAM, USA.
- 3. Wang H, Li F, Wang T, Li J, Li J, Yang X, Li J (2004). "[Determination of aloin content in callus of Aloe vera var. chinensis]". Zhong Yao Cai (in Chinese) 27 (9): 627–8.
Prune (Prunus domestica)
- 1. Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to dried plums of 'prune' cultivars (Prunus domestica L.) and maintenance of normal bowel function (ID 1164) pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006, EFSA Journal 2010; 8(2):1486 [14 pp.].
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk Free 365 Day Money Back Guarantee
If any colon cleanser is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365 day money back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about optimizing good colon and intestinal health, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we created the best treatment on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Colon Cleansing Treatments
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on a new health niche. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous.
Oftentimes you will see manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So, many companies make these claims - that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
5 Things To Watch Out For When Buying A Colon Cleansing Treatment:
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Make sure ingredients are effective and clinically proven. - If you're looking for a high quality formula make sure that the ingredients provide a multi-action solution for an effective internal cleanse as well as optimizing good longer term intestinal health. Research Verified's Colon Detox Cleanse is comprised solely of ingredients whose efficacy is backed up by extensive clinical trials and research.
- 5. Avoid Weak Formulas. - Some companies hope you will be so excited about new treatments that they try to get away with including inadequate amounts of critical ingredients. But in the long run not using the right amount of an ingredient can be dangerous to your health. Steer clear of treatments that push formulas that push absurdly large daily doses, as taking too much of certain ingredients can be dangerous or addictive.
Why Does Research Verified® Have the #1 Colon Cleansing Treatment?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality
product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S aureus, Pseudomonas, Yeast and Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of each ingredient based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk Free - 365 day - 100% money back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Approved Colon Detox Cleanse Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Approved Colon Detox Cleanse meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality colon cleanser that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Colon Detox Cleanse:
- Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- Contains only the highest quality ingredients that have been determined to be effective in clinical studies.
- Is a multi-action formula to internally cleanse, while providing optimal good intestinal health.
- Made in an FDA registered, cGMP certified labthat complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection .
- Third party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- And has a Risk Free - 365 day - 100% Money Back Guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing colon cleansing treatments. At Research Verified®, our goal is to give you the best possible product possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be too!
So, Which Treatment Should You Buy Now?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Approved Colon Detox Cleanse 6 bottle package because real and effective colon cleansing and intestinal health takes time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work - or your money back - up to 365 days.