- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team at Research Verified® concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective constipation remedy on the market, hands down.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which constipation remedy is going to help you and why.
Most Constipation Relief Supplements Simply Do Not Work
Countless companies and marketers are jumping on the herbal supplement craze to create their own version of a natural constipation treatment that "really works". Most of them disregard the research and put together an inferior product. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most constipation remedies do not actually contain what's on the label. As was recently stated on the world famous TV doctor's show about dietary supplements, " Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated ". (Which is why third party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it.)
There are literally hundreds of constipation supplements online all claiming to have the best product. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find a Constipation Remedy That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to stop constipation. Plain and simple. And you want the best constipation relief product to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So, how do you find a constipation remedy that will actually help you get rid of your constipation?
Stick to these 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it not only conforms to the FDA quality recommendations, but that it also contains the same ingredients that have been proven effective for constipation relief in clinical studies .
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365 day money back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own product.
1 It Must Conform to The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a constipation remedy. We'll start with the most important criteria to look out for.
Here are The Top Criteria:
- It must be 100% natural with clinically proven ingredients.
- It must contain L. Acidophilus for long term health and prevention.
- It must have no additives, preservatives or any other artificial ingredients.
- It must contain the same dosage and purity of ingredients found in clinical studies.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The Constipation Remedy we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- * 1. Make sure it is formulated to target the problem at its source, not just provide temporary relief. Despite what you see on other sites, the ingredients do matter . Some combinations will be ineffective and others can be dangerous.
- * 2. Make sure it is manufactured in an FDA registered laboratory from the highest quality ingredients for optimal safety and effectiveness.
What's In The Clinical Studies:
Our constipation relief formula contains the same ingredients and properties that have been proven effective for constipation relief in clinical studies.
It's important to note that this unique supplement provides a multi-action system for relieving and preventing constipation. Its 100% natural ingredients provide quick relief, while simultaneously providing the body with what it needs to maintain healthy bowel function. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on constipation relief, published in a range of Scientific Journals and Articles, have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in effective constipation relief.
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven to Combat Constipation
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to provide relief and get results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
Senna is a natural laxative made from the leaves and fruit of the senna plant. It is used, on a short-term basis, to treat constipation. It also is used to evacuate the bowels prior to surgery and/or for certain medical procedures such as a colonoscopy. Senna is in a classified as a stimulant laxative. It works by increasing activity of the intestines to stimulate a bowel movement.
- 1. Passmore AP, Wilson-Davies K, Stoker C, Scott ME. Chronic constipation in long stay elderly patients: a comparison of lactulose and a senna-fibre combination. BMJ. 1993;307(6907):769–771. doi:10.1136/bmj.307.6907.769
- 2. Cao Y, He Y, Wei C, et al. Aquaporins Alteration Profiles Revealed Different Actions of Senna, Sennosides, and Sennoside A in Diarrhea-Rats. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19(10):3210. Published 2018 Oct 17. doi:10.3390/ijms19103210
- 3. Li XJ, Zhang HY. Western healers in traditional Chinese medicine. EMBO Rep. 2008;9(2):112–113. doi:10.1038/sj.embor.7401166
Psyllium Husk (Plantago ovata)
- 1. Anderson, J. W.; Zettwoch, N; Feldman, T; Tietyen-Clark, J; Oeltgen, P; Bishop, C. W. (1988). "Cholesterol-lowering effects of psyllium hydrophilic mucilloid for hypercholesterolemic men". Archives of internal medicine 148 (2): 292–6.
- 2. Blond psyllium: MedlinePlus Supplements". Nlm.nih.gov.
- 3. Schultz, William B (1998-02-18). "Federal Register 63 FR 8103, February 18, 1998 – Food Labeling: Health Claims; Soluble Fiber From Certain Foods and Coronary Heart Disease, Final Rule". Federal Register. U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Papaya Leaf (Carica papaya)
- 1.Morton JF (1987). "Papaya". NewCROP, the New Crop Resource Online Program, Center for New Crops & Plant Products, Purdue University; from p. 336–346. In: Fruits of warm climates, JF Morton, Miami, FL.
- 2. The New Whole Foods Encyclopedia. Rebecca Wood, 1999.
- 3. The Encyclopedia of Medicinal Plants. Andrew Chevallier, 1996.
Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana)
- 1.Crown, I. (2014). "Science: Mangosteen information". Mangosteen.com.
- 2. Morton, Julia F. (1987). "Mangosteen". Fruits of warm climates. Purdue University. pp. 301–304.
- 3. Obolskiy, Dmitriy; Pischel, Ivo; Siriwatanametanon, Nisarat; Heinrich, Michael (2009). "Garcinia mangostanaL.: A phytochemical and pharmacological review". Phytotherapy Research 23 (8): 1047–65.
Black Walnut Leaves (Juglans nigra)
- 1. Juglans nigra". Royal Horticultural Society.
- 2.Juglans nigra . L. USDA, NRCS. 2007. The PLANTS Database. National Plant Data Center, Baton Rouge, LA 70874-4490 USA.
- 3. Hocking GM . A Dictionary of Natural Products . Medford, NJ: Plexus Publishing; 1997 : 409 .
- 4. Ensminger AH , et al. Foods & Nutrition Encyclopedia . 2nd ed. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press; 1994 :2277-2278.
- 5. Halvorsen BL , Holte K , Myhrstad MC , et al. A systematic screening of total antioxidants in dietary plants . J Nutr . 2002 ; 132 ( 3 ): 461-471 .
- 1. Kaname Katsuraya, Kohsaku Okuyamab, Kenichi Hatanakab, Ryuichi Oshimab, Takaya Satoc, and Kei Matsuzakic (2003). "Constitution of konjac glucomannan: chemical analysis and 13C NMR spectroscopy". Carbohydrate Polymers 53 (2): 183–189.
- 2. Marzio L, Del Bianco R, Donne MD, Pieramico O, Cuccurullo F (August 1989). "Mouth-to-cecum transit time in patients affected by chronic constipation: effect of glucomannan". Am. J. Gastroenterol. 84 (8): 888–91.
- 3. Passaretti S, Franzoni M, Comin U, et al. (1991). "Action of glucomannans on complaints in patients affected with chronic constipation: a multicentric clinical evaluation". Ital J Gastroenterol 23 (7): 421–5.
- 1.Koutsos A., Tuohy K.M., Lovegrove J. Nutrients. 2015 May 26;7(6):3959-98. Apples and cardiovascular health--is the gut microbiota a core consideration?
- 2. Knopp RH, Superko HR, Davidson M, et al. Long-term blood cholesterol-lowering effects of a dietary fiber supplement. Am J Prev Med . 1999;17(1):18-23..
- 3. Rabbani GH, Teka T, Zaman B, Majid N, Khatun M, Fuchs GJ. Clinical studies in persistent diarrhea: dietary management with green banana or pectin in Bangladeshi children. Gastroenterology . 2001;121(3):554-560.
- 1. An, H. M., Baek, E. H., Jang, S., Lee, D. K., Kim, M. J., Kim, J. R., … Ha, N. J. (2010). Efficacy of Lactic Acid Bacteria (LAB) supplement in management of constipation among nursing home residents. Nutrition Journal, 9, 5. doi:10.1186/1475-2891-9-5
- 2.Chmielewska, A., & Szajewska, H. (2010). Systematic review of randomised controlled trials: Probiotics for functional constipation. World Journal of Gastroenterology : WJG, 16(1), 69–75. doi:10.3748/wjg.v16.i1.69
- 1. University of Maryland Medical Center (2014). Aloe. //umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/aloe
- 2. Khedmat, H., Karbasi, A., Amini, M., Aghaei, A., & Taheri, S. (2013). Aloe vera in treatment of refractory irritable bowel syndrome: Trial on Iranian patients. Journal of Research in Medical Sciences : The Official Journal of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, 18(8), 732.
- 1. Botanical-Online (2015). Properties of Oat Bran. //www.botanical-online.com/english/oatsbran.htm
- 2. Guimarães EV, Goulart EM, Penna FJ. (2001). Dietary fiber intake, stool frequency and colonic transit time in chronic functional constipation in children. Braz J Med Biol Res. 2001 Sep;34(9):1147-53.
- 1. Raaz K Maheshwari et al. (2014). Biomedicinal Sovereignty of Prunes for Gastrointestinal Ailments Rehabilitation. International Journal of Pharmacy and Natural Medicines. IJPNM, 2014, Vol.2(2): 161-166
- 2. Stacewicz-Sapuntzakis M. (2013). Dried plums and their products: composition and health effects--an updated review. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2013;53(12):1277-302
Flax Seed Oil
- 1. Mayo Clinic (2015). Flaxseed and flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum). //www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/flaxseed-and-flaxseed-oil/dosing/hrb-20059416
- 2. Xu J, Zhou X, Chen C, Deng Q, Huang Q, Yang J, Yang N, Huang F.(2012). Laxative effects of partially defatted flaxseed meal on normal and experimental constipated mice. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2012 Mar 9;12:14.
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk Free 365 Day Money Back Guarantee
If any constipation remedy is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365 day money back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about getting lasting constipation relief, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we created the best constipation treatment on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Constipation Remedies
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality constipation product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on the newest craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Oftentimes you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
6 Things To Watch Out For When Buying a Constipation Relief Supplement:
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you - make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Make sure ingredients are effective and clinically proven. - If you're looking for a high quality constipation remedy, make sure that the ingredients provide a total care solution for getting rid of constipation. Research Verified®'s ConstiRelief is comprised solely of ingredients whose efficacy is backed up by extensive clinical trials and research.
- 5. Avoid Overdosing. - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration of ingredients per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health. Steer clear of supplements that push absurdly large daily doses, as taking too much of certain ingredients can make your symptoms even worse.
- 6. Multi-Action Formula. - Make sure the formula you choose is formulated to both quick relief and long-term prevention. Many constipation remedies only treat the symptoms, but do not treat the issues at their source. A quality formula will provide acute relief as well as promote long-term intestinal health.
Why Does Research Verified® Have the #1 Constipation Remedy?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality
product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S aureus, Pseudomona, Yeast or Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of each ingredient based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk Free - 365 day - 100% money back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Approved ConstiRelief Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Approved ConstiRelief meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality constipation relief supplement that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Approved ConstiRelief:
- Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- Contains only the highest quality ingredients that have been determined to be effective in clinical studies.
- Is a multi-action formula providing rapid relief while promoting long-term health.
- Contains the same ingredients found in clinical studies with the same dosage.
- Made in an FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- Third party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- And has a Risk Free - 365 day - 100% Money Back Guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is to give you the best possible constipation remedy possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be, too!
So, Which Constipation Relief Supplement Should You Buy Now?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Approved ConstiRelief 6 bottle package because we know what a strain constipation can be. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work - or your money back - up to 365 days.