- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
There are literally hundreds of supplements for gas and bloating relief being marketed online as the best products. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality gas and bloating product available, period.
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible reliever of gas and bloating on the market, based on extensive research. Our team at Research Verified® concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective supplement on the market, hands down.
The effectiveness of a gas and bloating supplement is determined by the quality of the ingredients it contains. Key ingredients such as Artichoke, Peppermint Leaf, Fennel Seed, Chamomile, and black pepper (Piperine) are essential for providing a dual-action formula to help both relieve gas and prevent bloating. The right ingredients can help by stimulating bile production so food doesn't stay trapped in the gut, inhibiting bad bacteria from creating gas, and relaxing gastrointestinal muscles for better digestion.
Studies have shown that the inulin and cynarin in Artichoke have positive effects on digestion and may reduce gas or bloating. Inulin functions as a prebiotic that feeds healthy bacteria in the gut, while Cynarin is a compound that stimulates bile production, improves the digestion of some fats, and increases flow in the gut.
Peppermint has been found to relieve muscle spasms and esophageal cramping by relaxing the smooth muscles in the gastrointestinal tract.
This beneficial seed has carminative, digestive, and diuretic properties that can help ease gastrointestinal discomfort and disorders.
Chamomile contains many flavonoids that provide antioxidant effects to soothe the stomach by easing the movement of food through the intestines to prevent bloating.
Piperine is the alkaloid found in black pepper and has been shown to enhance the absorption or bioavailability of key compounds. BioPerine ® is the #1 patented version of piperine which helps speed up results and efficacy.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page, you will have a firm understanding of which gas and bloating supplement is going to help you and why.
Most Supplements For Gas And Bloating Simply Do Not Work.
Trapped gas can be uncomfortable and very painful. For people who often experience gas and bloating, natural supplements are a popular solution for relieving these symptoms. Countless companies have jumped on board to create their own version of a gas and bloating relief product. Unfortunately, most of these products don't work and some even contain stimulants which can be dangerous.
Moreover, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Sometimes 90% of the nutritional supplement samples tested in the lab have been adulterated. This is why third-party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it. Most supplements for relieving gas and bloating do not contain what's actually on the label.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find A Supplement For Gas And Bloating That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to ease digestion and reduce gas and bloating. Plain and simple. And you want the best gas and bloating product to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So, how do you find a gas and bloating supplement that will actually help alleviate your gas or bloating?
Stick To These 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it only includes ingredients that have been proven effective in clinical studies for an effective gas and bloating relief supplement. Such ingredients include Artichoke to help improve digestion. In addition, it should contain Peppermint Leaf to relax the gastrointestinal smooth muscles, Fennel Seed to offer carminative benefits, Roman Chamomile to facilitate the movement of food through the GI tract, and BioPerine® for better absorption and faster results.
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money-back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own products.
1 It Must Conform To The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to look for when buying a gas and bloating supplement. We'll start with the criteria based on current research.
Here Are The Top Criteria:
- It must provide 320 mg Artichoke powder which stimulates bile production and provides fiber and a prebiotic for healthier gut bacteria.
- It must contain 90 mg Peppermint for relaxing gastrointestinal muscles and easing digestion.
- It must contain the optimal concentration of 250 mg organic Fennel Seed for its carminative and antibacterial properties.
- It must contain 75 mg Roman Chamomile standardized to 1.2% Apigenin for its laxative effects.
- It must contain Turmeric for stimulating bile production to prevent food from lingering in the gut.
- It should contain BioPerine® to increase absorption for speedy and powerful results.
- It must have no stimulants, fillers, binders, additives, or preservatives.
- It must be 100% pure and served in a vegan-friendly capsule.
Check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The formulation that we recommend for gas and bloating meets all of the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA-registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP-certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- It should contain a synergistic combination of Artichoke combined with Ginger: Artichoke affects the small intestine while Ginger soothes the stomach. This combination has been used in a clinical study and found to be effective for ameliorating gastrointestinal discomfort.
- It should contain 90 mg Peppermint Leaf combined with 50 mg Caraway Seed: This combination was administered in a clinical study that found these herbs have a relaxing effect on the gallbladder.
- It should contain Roman Chamomile: Many supplements contain German Chamomile which offers fewer benefits for reducing gas and bloating than Roman Chamomile.
- It should contain Turmeric standardized to 95% curcuminoids: Turmeric extract has been found to stimulate bile production and reduce gas and bloating.
- It should contain BioPerine® (Piperine) for added absorption of the active ingredients, increased bioavailability and faster results. Not many products contain this essential ingredient for bioavailability and potent results.
What's In The Clinical Studies:
The gas and bloating supplement we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective clinically-proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies. The formula of this unique supplement provides a multi-action response to gas and bloating by improving digestion, stimulating bile production to help breakdown food and speed up its travel through the digestive system, providing carminative benefits, and inhibiting bad bacteria from fermenting food and creating gas.
Each of its ingredients are 100% natural and tested for purity. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on relieving gas and bloating have been published in a range of journals and articles which have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in reducing gastrointestinal upset. There are several factors that can cause gas and bloating. Ingredients that aid digestion, stimulate bile production to help breakdown food more effectively, and inhibit bad bacteria are beneficial for preventing gas and bloating.
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven To Relieve Gas & Bloating:
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to provide the ultimate relief from gas and bloating and get results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
Artichoke contains both inulin and cynarin. Inulin is a fiber that functions as a prebiotic and helps to relieve bloating. Cynarin is a compound that stimulates bile production, bowel movement, and fat digestion. A standardization of 2.5% cynarin increases the bloat-relieving properties of artichoke.
- 1. Gezer, C. (2017) “Potential health effects of the popular compound of artichoke: Cynarin (CYN)”, Progress in Nutrition, 19(1-S), pp. 5–9. doi: 10.23751/pn.v19i1-S.4967.
- 2. Holtmann, G., Adam, B., Haag, S., Collet, W., Grünewald, E., Windeck, T. (2003) “Efficacy of artichoke leaf extract in the treatment of patients with functional dyspepsia: a six-week placebo-controlled, double-blind, multicentre trial.” Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2036.2003.01767.x.
- 3. Ben Salem, M., Affes, H., Ksouda, K., Dhouibi, R., Sahnoun, Z., Hammami, S., Zeghal, K. M., (2015) “Pharmacological Studies of Artichoke Leaf Extract and Their Health Benefits.” Plant Foods For Human Nutrition. doi: 10.1007/s11130-015-0503-8.
- 4. Kirchhoff, R., Beckers, C., Kirchhoff, G. M., Trinczek-Gärtner, H., Petrowicz, O., Reimann, H. J. (1994) “Increase in choleresis by means of artichoke extract. Phytomedicine.” Phytomedicine. doi: 10.1016/S0944-7113(11)80027-9.
Organic Fennel Seed
Fennel seed offers carminative, digestive, and diuretic benefits. It has a relaxing effect on intestinal muscles that can help to relieve pain, and also helps to fight against the bacteria that cause indigestion.
- 1.Portincasa, P., Bonfrate, L., De Bari, O., Lembo, A., Ballou, S. (2017) “Irritable bowel syndrome and diet.” Gastroenterology Report, doi: 10.1093/gastro/gow047.
- 2. Saddiqi, H.A., Iqbal, Z., (2011) "Usage and Significance of Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.) Seeds in Eastern Medicine" Academic Press. doi:10.1016/B978-0-12-375688-6.10055-6
Turmeric has antiinflammatory properties that may help soothe the digestive tract. Curcumin is the active component in turmeric and helps to stimulate contraction of the gallbladder and bile production. Clinical studies have found that curcumin reduced the severity of indigestion.
- 1. Rasyid, A., Lelo, A. (1999). “The effect of curcumin and placebo on human gall-bladder function: An ultrasound study.” Alimentary pharmacology & therapeutics. 13. 245-9. doi:10.1046/j.1365-2036.1999.00464.x.
- 2. Thavorn, K., Mamdani, M. M., & Straus, S. E. (2014). Efficacy of turmeric in the treatment of digestive disorders: a systematic review and meta-analysis protocol. Systematic reviews, 3, 71. doi:10.1186/2046-4053-3-71
- 3. Panahi, Y., Karbasi, A., Valizadegan, G., Ostadzadeh, N., Soflaei, S.S., Jamialahmadi, T., Majeed, M., Sahebkar, A., (2021) “Effect of Curcumin on Severity of Functional Dyspepsia: a Triple Blinded Clinical Trial.” Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology, doi:10.1007/978-3-030-64872-5_10.
With a long history in the treatment of digestive issues, this herb has demonstrated positive benefits for intestinal health and function. It also has properties that help relax muscles in the gastrointestinal tract to relieve spasms and cramps.
- 1. Goerg KJ, Spilker T. Effect of peppermint oil and caraway oil on gastrointestinal motility in healthy volunteers: a pharmacodynamic study using simultaneous determination of gastric and gall-bladder emptying and orocaecal transit time. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2003 Feb;17(3):445-51. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2036.2003.01421.x.
- 2. Alam MS, Roy PK, Miah AR, Mollick SH, Khan MR, Mahmud MC, Khatun S. Efficacy of Peppermint oil in diarrhea predominant IBS - a double blind randomized placebo - controlled study. Mymensingh Med J. 2013 Jan;22(1):27-30. PMID: 23416804.
Piperine, the main alkaloid from black pepper, has been shown to substantially increase the bioavailability of the nutrients in foods and supplements. Piperine can turn a marginally effective therapeutic ingredient into a highly effective one by increasing its bioavailability and intracellular residency time. Quite simply put, you will feel the benefits much faster!
- 1. Kesarwani, K., & Gupta, R. (2013). "Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview". Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 3(4). doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X
- 2.Tiwari, A., Mahadik, K.R.,Gabhe, S.Y. (2020) "Piperine: A comprehensive review of methods of isolation, purification, and biological properties". Medicine in Drug Discovery, doi:10.1016/j.medidd.2020.100027
Cumin stimulates the salivary gland which in turn aids digestion and helps gas to pass through the body. Additionally, cumin may improve the function of digestive enzymes which potentially speeds up and eases digestion.
- 1. Muthamma Milan, K.S., Dholakia, H., Tiku, P.K., Vishveshwaraiah, P., (2008) “Enhancement of digestive enzymatic activity by cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) and role of spent cumin as a bionutrient” Food Chemistry. doi:10.1016/j.foodchem.2008.02.062
- 2.Fazel, N., & Esmaeili, H. A. (2008). “The effect of cumin oil on pain severity after cesarean section.” The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility, 11(4), 23-29
This herb has been used in traditional medicine for hundreds of years. However, the clinical studies support its usage as a gastrointestinal aid. Its main active ingredient apigenin is a flavonoid with antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic properties.
- 1.Sándor, Zsolt, et al. “Evidence Supports Tradition: The in Vitro Effects of Roman Chamomile on Smooth Muscles.” Frontiers in Pharmacology, vol. 9, 2018, doi:10.3389/fphar.2018.00323.
- 2. Srivastava, J. K., Shankar, E., & Gupta, S. (2010). "Chamomile: A herbal medicine of the past with bright future. Molecular medicine reports" 3(6), 895–901. doi:10.3892/mmr.2010.377
Caraway has carminative properties that help with both the prevention of gas formation and the release of gas. When combined with Peppermint, Caraway has been found to have positive effects on digestion and relaxes the gallbladder.
- 1.Goerg, K.J., Spilker, T. (2003) “Effect of peppermint oil and caraway oil on gastrointestinal motility in healthy volunteers: a pharmacodynamic study using simultaneous determination of gastric and gall-bladder emptying and orocaecal transit time.” Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2036.2003.01421.x.
- 2. Mahboubi M. (2019). “Caraway as Important Medicinal Plants in Management of Diseases.” Natural Products And Bioprospecting, doi:10.1007/s13659-018-0190-x
Ginger is well known for its effects on calming the stomach and is beneficial for relieving cramps and bloating. Additionally, it improves circulation which may help reduce the pain caused by bloating. Ginger and Artichoke work synergistically to soothe digestion by targeting both the stomach and the intestines.
- 1.Hu, M. L., Rayner, C. K., Wu, K. L., Chuah, S. K., Tai, W. C., Chou, Y. P., Chiu, Y. C., Chiu, K. W., & Hu, T. H. (2011). “Effect of ginger on gastric motility and symptoms of functional dyspepsia.” World journal of gastroenterology, 17(1), doi:10.3748/wjg.v17.i1.105.
- 2. Giacosa, A., Guido, D., Grassi, M., Riva, A., Morazzoni, P., Bombardelli, E., Perna, S., Faliva, M.A., Rondanelli, M., (2015) "The Effect of Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) and Artichoke (Cynara cardunculus) Extract Supplementation on Functional Dyspepsia: A Randomised, Double-Blind, and Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial", Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, doi:10.1155/2015/915087
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk-Free 365-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If any gas and bloating supplement is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365-day money-back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about finding the most effective gas and bloating supplement, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best gas and bloating supplement on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Supplements For Gas And Bloating
How do you know you're buying a quality supplement for relieving gas and bloating? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising, or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Oftentimes you will see supplement manufacturers claiming to have the best product and making outlandish claims that are unsupported. So many companies make these claims that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
10 Things To Watch Out For When Buying A Gas & Bloating Supplement:
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements, or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers" - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you - make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Avoid Overdosing - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health.
- 5. Check It Contains 320 mg Artichoke - This ingredient both provides fiber and stimulates bile production while improving the flow of digestion.
- 6. Check It Contains 90 mg Peppermint - This herb helps to relieve muscle spasms and esophageal cramping to relax the GI tract.
- 7. Check It Contains 250 mg Fennel Seed - This beneficial seed has carminative, digestive, and diuretic properties that can help ease gastrointestinal disorders.
- 8. Check It Contains Roman Chamomile - Providing antioxidant and carminative effects, Roman Chamomile also eases the movement of food through the intestines.
- 9. Check It Contains Cumin - This ingredient stimulates the salivary glands and aids digestion.
- 10. Check It Contains BioPerine® - This key ingredient aids the absorption of the active ingredients making them more effective and faster acting.
Why Does Research Verified® Have the #1 Gas & Bloating Supplement?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomonas, yeast and mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality ingredients based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk Free - 365 day - 100% money back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Gas And Bloating Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Gas & Bloating meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality gas and bloating supplement on the market. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Gas & Bloating:
- Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- Contains Turmeric C3 Complex® - standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids to help combat indigestion, gas, and bloating.
- Contains 320 mg Artichoke to stimulate bile production.
- Contains 90 mg Peppermint to ease digestion.
- Contains 250 mg organic Fennel Seed for its carminative properties.
- Contains 75 mg Roman Chamomile standardized to 1.2% Apigenin for its laxative effects.
- Contains BioPerine® for increased bioavailability and absorption.
- Made in an FDA-registered, cGMP-certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- Third-party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- It is vegan-friendly, stimulant-free, and 100% pure and natural.
- Has a risk-free 365-day 100% money-back guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is to give you the best gas and bloating relief supplement possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be, too!
What Gas & Bloating Supplement Should You Buy?
We recommend buying the Research Verified® Gas & Bloating 6 bottle package because once you experience maximal relief from gas and bloating, it will be difficult to accept anything less than the best. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work, or your money back (for up to 365 days)!