If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team at Research Verified® concentrate on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective hair growth treatment on the market, hands down.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which hair growth treatment is going to help you and why.
Most Hair Growth Supplements Simply Do Not Work+
Countless companies and marketers are jumping on the herbal supplement craze to create their own version of a natural hair growth treatment that "really works". Most of them disregard the research and put together an inferior product. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most hair growth supplements do not contain what's actually on the label. As was recently stated on the world famous TV doctor's show about dietary supplements, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated". (Which is why 3rd party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it.)
There are literally hundreds of hair formula manufacturers online all claiming to have the best product. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find a Hair Growth Formula That Will Actually Work?+
We understand that your end goal is to stop hair loss and grow thick, healthy hair. Plain and simple. And you want the best hair growth product to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So how do you find a hair growth formula that will actually give you results?
Stick to these 3 Guidelines:
1 Make sure it not only conforms to the FDA quality recommendations, but that it also contains the same ingredients that have been proven effective for hair loss reversal in clinical studies
2 Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
3 Make sure it has a rock solid 365 day money back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own product.
1 It Must Conform to The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a Hair Growth Treatment. We'll start with the most important criteria to look out for.
Here are the top Criteria:
- It must be a dual-action formula for prevention and growth.
- It must contain Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) & Biotin; the most powerful combination for boosting hair growth.
- It must have no additives, preservatives or any other artificial ingredients.
- It must contain the same dosage and purity of ingredients found in clinical studies.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The hair growth formula we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is a high quality formula with no side effects.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it contains 100% natural, doctor endorsed ingredients.
* 1. Make sure it is formulated to target the problem at its source. The ingredients do matter. Some combinations will be ineffective and others can be dangerous.
* 2. Make sure it is manufactured in an FDA registered laboratory from the highest quality ingredients for optimal safety and effectiveness.
What's In our Recommended Hair Growth Formula?
Our Hair Growth Formula contains the same ingredients and properties that have been proven effective for hair loss reversal in clinical studies.
It's important to note that this unique supplement provides a dual-action system for reversing hair loss. Its 100% natural ingredients target the underlying causes of hair loss, while simultaneously providing critical nutrients to promote healthy new growth. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on hair loss, published in a range of Scientific Journals and Articles, have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in reversing chronic hair loss. They include, amongst others, the following:
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven to Combat Hair Loss:
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to reverse hair loss and get results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
- 1.MedLine Plue (2009). Saw Palmetto. //www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/natural/971.html
- 2.Prager, N., Bickett, K., French, N. & Marcovivi, G. A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Determine the Effectiveness of Botanically Derived Inhibitors of 5AR in the Treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia. J Altern Complement Med. 2006 Mar;12(2):199;
- 1. Diamond BJ, Shiflett SC, Feiwel N, et al. Ginkgo biloba extract: mechanisms and clinical indications. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2000;81:669-678
- 2. Kobayashi, N., Suzuki, R., Koide, C., Suzuki, T., Matsuda, H. & Kubo, M., Effect of leaves of Ginkgo biloba on hair regrowth in C3H strain mice, Yakugaka zasshi, 113, 1993; 718-724.
- 1. Ryu G, Ju JH, Park YJ, Ryu SY, Choi BW, Lee BH. The radical scavenging effects of stilbene glucosides from Polygonum multiflorum. Arch Pharm Res. 2002 Oct;25(5):636-9.
- 2. Lin L, Ni B1, Lin H, Zhang M1, Li X, Yin X1, Qu C, Ni J. Traditional usages, botany, phytochemistry, pharmacology and toxicology of Polygonum multiflorum Thunb.: a review. J Ethnopharmacol. 2015 Jan 15;159:158-83.
- 1. Gensler H.L., Aickin M., Peng Y.M., Xu M. Importance of the form of topical vitamin E for prevention of photocarcinogenesis. Nutr Cancer. 1996;26(2):183-91.
- 2. Prasad K.N., Kumar B., Yan X.D., Hanson A.J., Cole W.C. Alpha-tocopheryl succinate, the most effective form of vitamin E for adjuvant cancer treatment: a review.J Am Coll Nutr. 2003 Apr;22(2):108-17.
- 1. Tasset-Cuevas, I., Fernández-Bedmar, Z., Lozano-Baena, M. D., Campos-Sánchez, J., de Haro-Bailón, A., Muñoz-Serrano, A., & Alonso-Moraga, Á. (2013). Protective Effect of Borage Seed Oil and Gamma Linolenic Acid on DNA: In Vivo and In Vitro Studies. PLoS ONE, 8(2)
- 2. Brosche T, Platt D. Effect of borage oil consumption on fatty acid metabolism, transepidermal water loss and skin parameters in elderly people. Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 2000 Mar-Apr;30(2):139-50.
- 1. Jugdaohsingh R, Anderson SH, Tucker KL, Elliott H, Kiel DP, Thompson RP, Powell JJ. Dietary silicon intake and absorption. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002 May;75(5):887-93.
- 2. Pennington JA. Silicon in foods and diets. Food Addit Contam. 1991 Jan-Feb;8(1):97-118.
- 1. Jacob SW, Appleton J. MSM: The Definitive Guide. A Comprehensive Review of the Science and Therapeutics of Methylsulfonylmethane.Topanga, CA: Freedom Press; 2003:107-121.
- 2. Beilke MA, Collins-Lech C, Sohnle PG. Effects of dimethyl sulfoxide on the oxidative function of human neutrophils. J Lab Clin Med 1987;110:91-96.
- 1. Galbraith, H. In vitro methodology, hormonal and nutritional effects and fibre production in isolated ovine and caprine anagen hair follicles. Animal (2010), 4:9, pp 1482–1489
- 2. Haas, ME. Amino Acids: Cysteine And Cystine. //www.healthy.net/scr/article.aspx?Id=1942
- 1. Haneke, E. & Baran, R. (2011) Micronutrients for Hair and Nails, Nutrition for healthy skin, Volume 2, (pp. 149-163)
- 2. Alonso, L. & Fuchs, E. (2006) The hair cycle, Journal of Cell Science, issue 119, (pp. 391-393)
- 1. Micronutrient Information Center: Biotin. //lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/vitamins/biotin/
- 2. Soma T, Ogo M, Suzuki J, Takahashi T, Hibino T. Analysis of apoptotic cell death in human hair follicles in vivo and in vitro. J Invest Dermatol. 1998 Dec;111(6):948-54.
- 1. Bhat Yasmeen J, Manzoor Sheikh, Khan A R, Qayoom Seema. Trace element levels in alopecia areata. ear : 2009 | Volume: 75 | Issue Number: 1 | Page: 29-31
- 1. Bruno, G. Have a 'Good Hair Day'. 2009. Huntington College of Health Sciences.
- 2. Hwang SW, Lee HJ, Suh KS, Kim ST, Park SW, Hur DY, Lee D, Seo JK, Sung HS. Changes in murine hair with dietary selenium excess or deficiency. Exp Dermatol. 2011 Apr;20(4):367-9.
- 1. Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine. Dietary Reference Intakes for Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, and Choline. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 1998.
- 2. Sahoo A, Soren NM. Nutrition for Wool Production. WebmedCentral NUTRITION 2011;2(10)
- 1. MUSTAFA NAZIROGLU AND IBRAHIM KOKCAM. Antioxidants and Lipid Peroxidation Status in the Blood of Patients with Alopecia. CELL BIOCHEMISTRY AND FUNCTION Cell Biochem Funct. 18, 169-173(2000)
- 2. Holler PD, Cotsarelis G. Retinoids putting the 'a' in alopecia. J Invest Dermatol. 2013 Feb;133(2):285-6.
- 1. Jonathan Kantor, Lisa Jay Kessler, David G Brooks and George Cotsarelis. Decreased Serum Ferritin is Associated With Alopecia in Women. Journal of Investigative Dermatology (2003) 121, 985–988.
- 2. Vanderford, D. A., Greer, P. K., Sharp, J. M., Chichlowski, M., Rouse, D. C., Selim, M. A., & Hale, L. P. (2010). Alopecia in IL-10-deficient Mouse Pups is c-Kit-Dependent and Can Be Triggered by Iron Deficiency. Experimental Dermatology, 19(6), 518–526.
- 1. Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprology'; Alopecia Areata; DM Thappa, et al.; July 2001
- 2. Revue Medicale de Liege'; Evaluation of the Role of Dietary Intake in the Occurrence of Alopecia; N. El Fékih, et al.; February 2010
- 1. Pickart, L. Stimulation of Hair Growth. (2014).//skinbiology.com/copper-peptides-stimulation-of-hair-growth.html
- 2. Kil MS, Kim CW, Kim SS. Analysis of serum zinc and copper concentrations in hair loss. Ann Dermatol. 2013 Nov;25(4):405-9
2 Research Verified's Criteria for Effectiveness, Safety and Security
For a product to earn the Research Verified® Seal it must go through a diligent research process. Every product recommended and/or formulated by Research Verified® must have the following criteria. If just one criterion is missing, that's not good enough for our standards.
Every Research Verified® Product Must...
Contain only the highest quality ingredients based on the scientific research available.
Contain the proper dosage and purity based on clinical studies and/or scientific research.
Be manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory that is also cGMP certified.
Comply with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards for quality & purity.
Be insured by a 3rd party monitoring company for consumer protection, such as buySAFE.
Raw ingredients must be third party tested.
Contain no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
If you're looking for the highest quality nutritional supplements available, turn to Research Verified® first instead of wasting your time on inferior products. Research Verified® is the best choice for quality and comes with a Risk Free 365 day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
What We're Not
When you buy at Research Verified®, you can feel confident that you are getting the highest quality premium product available, hands down. We don't cut any corners or sacrifice quality in any way.
We Don't Hide Behind Our Website or Our Labels.
Unlike many companies, Research Verified® keeps everything very transparent. We explain in detail the research we carried out and why each product we chose is the best in its industry. We do not hide behind our labels or website. You can see the entire label of every product with the Research Verified® seal on it.
No False Claims or Misleading Facts.
Research Verified® never uses false claims and does not misrepresent the facts. We'll tell you what's available, what's working and why. We only quote from actual clinical studies. We'll tell you the facts behind the research and let you decide.
No Automatic Shipping or Auto-Billing.
You can trust any order purchased from Research Verified®. We will never bill your credit card without your knowledge. We will never put you on an auto-ship program. You will be billed only when you place your order and that's it.
We Won't Leave You High and Dry.
Not only do we welcome you in and encourage you to read through our research and information, we invite and welcome any questions you may have. In fact, we have registered nurses on hand to answer your questions. You can email or call us any time. We are here to help you and to provide you with a superior product.
Research Verified® was created to make it easier for consumers to find a high quality product that they trust and to ensure you get the highest quality product at the best possible price.
3 Risk Free 365 day Money Back Guarantee
If any hair growth treatment is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365 day money back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about fighting hair loss, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we created the best hair growth supplement on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Hair Growth Formulas
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality hair growth product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Often times you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
5 Things To Watch Out For When Buying a Hair Growth Supplement:+
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Make sure ingredients are effective and clinically proven. - Many companies include long lists of ingredients, that look good on the label, but actually have nothing to do with reversing hair loss. Research Verified®'s Hair Formula is comprised solely of ingredients whose efficacy is backed up by extensive clinical trials and research.
- 5. Avoid Overdosing. - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration of ingredients per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health. Steer clear of supplements that push absurdly large daily doses, as taking too much of certain ingredients can even lead to increased hair loss.
Why Does Research Verified® Have the #1 Hair Growth Formula?+
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality
product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomona, Yeast and Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of each ingredient based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
Research Verified®: Trust & Security
In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk Free - 365 day - 100% money back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Approved Hair Growth Formula Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts+
Research Verified® Approved Hair Growth meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality hair growth supplement that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Approved Hair Growth:
- 1. Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- 2. Contains only the highest quality ingredients that have been determined to be effective in clinical studies.
- 3. Is a dual-action formula to prevent hair loss and promote optimal hair growth.
- 4. Made in a FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- 5. Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- 6. Third party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- 7. And has a Risk Free - 365 day - 100% Money Back Guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified, our goal is give you the best possible hair growth formula possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be, too!
So, What Hair Growth Formula Should You Buy Now?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Approved Hair Growth 6 bottle package because real and effective hair loss reversal takes time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work -or your money back - up to 365 days.