Choose your package:
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team at Research Verified® concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective hemorrhoid relief product on the market, hands down.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which hemorrhoid treatment is going to help you and why.
Most Hemorrhoid Treatments Simply Do Not Work.+
Countless companies and marketers are jumping on the herbal supplement niche to create their own version of a natural hemorrhoid relief treatment that "really works". Most of them disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new trend. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Many supplements do not even contain what's actually on the label. As was recently stated on the world famous TV doctor's show about dietary supplements, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated". (Which is why third party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it.)
There are literally hundreds of hemorrhoid treatment manufacturers online all claiming to have the best product. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find a Hemorrhoid Relief Treatment That Will Actually Work?+
We understand that your end goal is hemorrhoid relief. Plain and simple. And you want the best treatment to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So how do you find a hemorrhoid treatment that will actually give you the relief you need?
Stick to these 3 Guidelines:
1 Make sure it not only conforms to the FDA quality recommendations, but that it also contains the same ingredients that have been proven effective for hemorrhoid relief in clinical studies.
2 Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
3 Make sure it has a rock solid 365 day money back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own product.
1 It Must Conform to The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a Hemorrhoid Relief Treatment. We'll start with the most important criteria to look out for.
Here are the top criteria:
- It should be a dual-action formula for internal healing and external relief.
- It must contain only the highest quality ingredients and be manufactured in an FDA registered laboratory.
- It must be a high quality formulation with no side effects.
- It must come with a 100% money back guarantee.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The hemorrhoid relief treatment we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is a high quality formula with no side effects.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it contains 100% natural, doctor endorsed ingredients.
1. Make sure it includes both an internal and topical formula. Despite what you see on other sites, the ingredients do matter. Some combinations will be ineffective and others can be dangerous.
2. Make sure it is manufactured in an FDA registered laboratory with the highest quality ingredients available for optimal safety and effectiveness.
What's In our Recommended Hemorrhoid Formula:
Research Verified® Hemo Relief is a dual-action treatment system that consists of a healing daily supplement and a soothing topical cream.
It's important to note that this unique treatment provides a Relief & Repair approach for immediate relief and long-term healing. Its 100% natural ingredients provide a total care solution for combatting hemorrhoids. The soothing cream reduces inflammation and irritation directly on the affected area to speed up the healing process. The powerful ingredients in the supplement then internally deliver healing compounds that synergistically strengthen blood vessels and restore proper circulation. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on hemorrhoid repair, published in a range of journals and articles, have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in combatting hemorrhoids. They include the following:
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven to Treat Hemorrhoids:
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to repair and relieve hemorrhoids to get results faster than any other treatment available.
Hemo Relief Capsules (click to see ingredients)
(click ingredient name to open)
Witch Hazel (Leaf & Bark)
- 1. Erdelmeier, C. A. J. et al. Antiviral and Antiphlogistic Activities of Hamamelis virginiana Bark. Planta Medica, 62(1996) (3):241–245
- 2. Steven Foster, Witch hazel, Hamamelis virginiana, Article and Photos, Steven Foster Group
- 1. MedlinePlus (2015). Horse Chestnut. //www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/natural/1055.html
- 2. Steiner M and Hillemanns HG. Venostatin retard in the management of venous problems during pregnancy. Phlebology 1990;5:41-44.
- 1. Katherine A. Lyseng-Williamson and Caroline M. Perry. Micronised Purified Flavonoid Fraction. (2003). Adis Intl. Ltd.
- 2. Alternative medicine Review. (2004). Diosmin: Monograph. Thorne Research Inc.
- 1."Ginger". American Cancer Society. May 2010.
- 2. Al-Achi, Antoine. "A Current Look at Ginger Use"
- 1. Lyseng-Williamson KA, Perry CM. Drugs. 2003;63(1):71-100. Review.
- 1. Health Benefits of Oat Straw. (2013). //www.mdidea.com/products/new/new03207.html
- 1. Butcher's Broom. (2011). //www.wholehealthmd.com/
- 2. Huang YL, Kou JP, Ma L, Song JX, Yu BY. Possible mechanism of the anti-inflammatory activity of ruscogenin: role of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 and nuclear factor-kappaB. J Pharmacol Sci. 2008 Oct;108(2):198-205.
- 1. Facts on Bilberry. (2012). //www.livestrong.com/article/13-facts-bilberry/
- 1. Prescription for Nutritional Healing; Phyllis Balch and James Balch, M.D.; 2003
- 2. Ashton, M. (2011). The Health Benefits of the Plantain Leaf. //www.livestrong.com/article/430791-the-health-benefits-of-the-plantain-leaf/
- 1. Navarro-Núñez, L.; Lozano, M. L.; Palomo, M.; Martínez, C.; Vicente, V.; Castillo, J.; Benavente-García, O.; Diaz-Ricart, M.; Escolar, G.; Rivera, J. (2008). "Apigenin Inhibits Platelet Adhesion and Thrombus Formation and Synergizes with Aspirin in the Suppression of the Arachidonic Acid Pathway". J. Agric. Food Chem. 56 (9): 2970–6.
- 1. Lahey Hospital & Medical Center (2015). Mullein. //lahey.org/Departments_and_Locations/Departments/Colon_and_Rectal_Surgery/Ebsco_Content/Hemorrhoids.aspx?chunkiid=21821
- 1. Rayburn, D. (2007). Let's Get Natural With Herbs. Ozark Mountain Publishing.
- 1. University of Maryland Medical Center. (2013). Cayenne. //umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/cayenne
- 2. Ahuja KD, Robertson IK, Geraghty DP, Ball MJ. The effect of 4-week chilli supplementation on metabolic and arterial function in humans. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2007;61(3):326-33.
Hemo Relief Cream (click to see ingredients)
(click ingredient name to open)
- Jeong, Jeung-Tae; Kye, Young-Chul (2001). "Resurfacing of Pitted Facial Acne Scars with a Long-Pulsed Er:YAG Laser". Dermatologic Surgery 27 (2): 107–10.
- MacEachern, William; Jillson, Otis (1964). "A Practical Sunscreen – 'Red Vet Pet'". Archives of Dermatology 89 (1): 147–50.
- Clark, E.W., Liquid lanolin - development, production, properties and uses. Am. Perfum. 77, 89, 1962.
- Conrad, L. I., Maso, H.F., Functional properties of lanolin derivatives in formulations. Am. Perfum. 77, 97, 1962.
Butcher's Broom (Ruscus aculeatus) Extract
- Butcher's Broom. (2011). //www.wholehealthmd.com/
- MacKay D. Hemorrhoids and varicose veins: a review of treatment options. Altern Med Rev. (2001).
- Mari FS, Nigri G, Dall'Oglio A, Cosenza UM, Milillo A, Terrenato I, Pancaldi A, Brescia A. Topical glyceryl trinitrate ointment for pain related to anal hypertonia after stapled hemorrhoidopexy: a randomized controlled trial. Dis Colon Rectum. 2013 Jun;56(6):768-73.
- Short R, Chan J, Choi J, Egbert B, Rehmus W, Kimball A. Effects of moisturization on epidermal homeostasis and differentiation. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2007;32(1):88-90.
Oat (Avena sativa) Extract
- Emmons CL1, Peterson DM, Paul GL. Antioxidant capacity of oat (Avena sativa L.) extracts. 2. In vitro antioxidant activity and contents of phenolic and tocol antioxidants. J Agric Food Chem. 1999 Dec;47(12):4894-8.
- Health Benefits of Oat Straw. (2013). //www.mdidea.com/products/new/new03207.html
Organic Marigold (Calendula officinalis) Extract
- Duran, V; Matic, M; Jovanovć, M; Mimica, N; Gajinov, Z; Poljacki, M; Boza, P (2005). "Results of the clinical examination of an ointment with marigold (Calendula officinalis) extract in the treatment of venous leg ulcers". Int J Tissue React. 27 (3): 101–6.
- Pommier, P., et al. (2004). Phase III randomized trial of Calendula officinalis compared with trolamine for the prevention of acute dermatitis during irradiation for breast cancer. J Clin Oncol. 22(8) 1447-53.
- Gaul, LE (1969). "Dermatitis from cetyl and stearyl alcohols". Archives of dermatology 99 (5): 593.
- Soga, F; Katoh, N; Kishimoto, S (2004). "Contact dermatitis due to lanoconazole, cetyl alcohol and diethyl sebacate in lanoconazole cream". Contact dermatitis 50 (1): 49–50.
Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana)
- Erdelmeier, C. A. J. et al. Antiviral and Antiphlogistic Activities of Hamamelis virginiana Bark. Planta Medica, 62(1996) (3):241–245.
- Steven Foster, Witch hazel, Hamamelis virginiana, Article and Photos, Steven Foster Group
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Extract
- Burdulis D, Ivanauskas L, Dirse V, Kazlauskas S, Razukas A (2007). "Study of diversity of anthocyanin composition in bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L.) fruits". Medicina (Kaunas) 43 (12): 971–7.
- Facts on Bilberry. (2012). //www.livestrong.com/article/13-facts-bilberry/
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Gel
- Banu, A., Sathyanarayana, B., & Chattannavar, G. (2012). Efficacy of fresh Aloe vera gel against multi-drug resistant bacteria in infected leg ulcers. The Australasian Medical Journal, 5(6), 305–309.
- Boudreau MD, Beland FA (2006). "An Evaluation of the Biological and Toxicological Properties of Aloe Barbadensis (Miller), Aloe Vera". J Environ Sci Health C Environ Carcinog Ecotoxicol Rev 24 (1): 103–54.
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Root Extract
- O'Hara, Mary; Kiefer, David; Farrell, Kim; Kemper, Kathi (1998). "A Review of 12 Commonly Used Medicinal Herbs". Archives of Family Medicine 7 (6): 523–536.
- Wood, George Bacon (1867). "XV. Ginger. Zingiber. U.S., Br". A Treatise On Therapeutics, And Pharmacology Or Materia Medica Volume 1. J. B. Lippincott & Co.
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Essential Oil
- Khanna R, MacDonald JK, Levesque BG (July 2014). "Peppermint oil for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome: a systematic review and meta-analysis". Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology 48 (6): 505–12.
- R. Eccles (1994). "Menthol and Related Cooling Compounds". J. Pharm. Pharmacol. 46 (8): 618–630.
- Krewson, C. F.; Naghski, J. (2006). "Some physical properties of rutin". Journal of the American Pharmaceutical Association 41 (11): 582–7.
- Navarro-Núñez, L.; Lozano, M. L.; Palomo, M.; Martínez, C.; Vicente, V.; Castillo, J.; Benavente-García, O.; Diaz-Ricart, M.; Escolar, G.; Rivera, J. (2008). "Apigenin Inhibits Platelet Adhesion and Thrombus Formation and Synergizes with Aspirin in the Suppression of the Arachidonic Acid Pathway". J. Agric. Food Chem. 56 (9): 2970-6.
Clove (Eugenia caryophyllus) Bud Oil
- Alqareer A, Alyahya A, Andersson L. (May 24, 2012). "The effect of clove and benzocaine versus placebo as topical anesthetics". Journal of dentistry 34 (10): 747–50.
- "Clove". MedlinePlus, U.S. National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health. 2014. Retrieved August 18, 2014.
- Lyseng-Williamson KA, Perry CM. Drugs. 2003;63(1):71-100. Review.
- Peterson, J. J.; Beecher, G. R.; Bhagwat, S. A.; Dwyer, J. T.; Gebhardt, S. E.; Haytowitz, D. B.; Holden, J. M. (2006). "Flavanones in grapefruit, lemons, and limes: A compilation and review of the data from the analytical literature". Journal of Food Composition and Analysis 19 (Supplement): S74–S80.
- Alternative medicine Review. (2004). Diosmin: Monograph. Thorne Research Inc.
- Katherine A. Lyseng-Williamson and Caroline M. Perry. Micronised Purified Flavonoid Fraction. (2003). Adis Intl. Ltd.
- Alberts DS, Martínez ME, Roe DJ, et al. Lack of effect of a high-fiber cereal supplement on the recurrence of colorectal adenomas. N Eng J Med. 2000;342(16):1156-1162.
- Anderson JW, Allgood LD, Lawrence A, et al. Cholesterol-lowering effects of psyllium intake adjunctive to diet therapy in men and women with hypercholesterolemia: meta-analysis of 8 controlled trials. Am J Clin Nutr. 2000;71:472-479.
Vitamin K-1 (Phylloquinone)
- Haroon Y, Shearer MJ, Rahim S, Gunn WG, McEnery G, Barkhan P (June 1982). "The content of phylloquinone (vitamin K1) in human milk, cows' milk, and infant formula foods determined by high-performance liquid chromatography". J. Nutr. 112 (6): 1105–17.
- "WHO Model List of Essential Medicines: 18th list". World Health Organization. October 2013. Retrieved 22 April 2014
- Ardura J, Gutierrez R, Andres J, Agapito T (2003). "Emergence and evolution of the circadian rhythm of melatonin in children". Horm. Res. 59 (2): 66–72.
- Fischer T W, Greif C, Fluhr J W, Wigger-Alberti W, Elsner P. “Percutaneous penetration of topically applied melatonin in a cream and an alcoholic solution.” Skin Pharmacol Physiol 2004: 17: 190–194.
- Fischer T W, Scholz G, Knoll B, Hipler U C, Elsner P. “Melatonin suppresses reactive oxygen species in UV-irradiated leukocytes more than vitamin C and trolox.” Skin Pharmacol Appl Skin Physiol 2002: 15: 367–373.
- Fischer TW, Slominski A, Zmijewski MA, Reiter RJ, Paus R. “Melatonin as a major skin protectant: from free radical scavenging to DNA damage repair.” Exp Dermatol. 2008 Sep;17(9):713-30.
- Sack RL, Lewy AJ, Erb DL, Vollmer WM, Singer CM (1986). "Human melatonin production decreases with age". J. Pineal Res. 3 (4): 379–88.
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
2 Research Verified's Criteria for Effectiveness, Safety and Security
For a product to contain the Research Verified® Seal it must go through a diligent research process. Every product recommended and/or formulated by Research Verified® must have the following criteria. If just one criterion is missing, that's not good enough for our standards.
Every Research Verified® Product Must...
Contain only the highest quality ingredients based on the scientific research available.
Contain the proper dosage and purity based on clinical studies and/or scientific research.
Be manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory that is also cGMP certified.
Comply with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards for quality & purity.
Be insured by a third party monitoring company for consumer protection, such as buySAFE.
Raw ingredients must be third party tested.
Contain no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
If you're looking for the highest quality nutritional supplements available, turn to Research Verified® first instead of wasting your time on inferior products. Research Verified® is the best choice for quality and comes with a Risk Free 365 day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
What We're Not
When you buy at Research Verified®, you can feel confident that you are getting the highest quality premium product available, hands down. We don't cut any corners or sacrifice quality in any way.
We Don't Hide Behind Our Website or Our Labels.
Unlike many companies, Research Verified® keeps everything very transparent. We explain in detail the research we carried out and why each product we chose is the best in its industry. We do not hide behind our labels or website. You can see the entire label of every product with the Research Verified® seal on it.
No False Claims or Misleading Facts.
Research Verified® never uses false claims and does not misrepresent the facts. We'll tell you what's available, what's working and why. We only quote from actual clinical studies. We'll tell you the facts behind the research and let you decide.
No Automatic Shipping or Auto-Billing.
You can trust any order purchased from Research Verified®. We will never bill your credit card without your knowledge. We will never put you on an auto-ship program. You will be billed only when you place your order and that's it.
We Won't Leave You High and Dry.
Not only do we welcome you in and encourage you to read through our research and information, we invite and welcome any questions you may have. In fact, we have registered nurses on hand to answer your questions. You can email or call us any time. We are here to help you and to provide you with a superior product.
Research Verified® was created to make it easier for consumers to find a high quality product that they trust and to ensure you get the highest quality product at the best possible price.
3 Risk Free 365 day Money Back Guarantee
If any hemorrhoid relief treatment is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365 day money back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified™ product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about hemorrhoid relief, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best natural hemorrhoid treatment extract on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Hemorrhoid Treatment Supplements
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality hemorrhoid treatment product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new trend. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Oftentimes you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims -that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
6 Things To Watch Out For When Buying a Hemorrhoid Treatment Product:+
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Read the Ingredients. - If you're looking for a high quality natural hemorrhoid treatment, make sure it only contains the highest quality ingredients that are proven to provide hemorrhoid relief quickly and effectively, while providing long term preventative benefits.
- 5. Avoid Side effects. - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack as many ingredients as possible into their formula. But more is not necessarily better and can actually be dangerous to your health. The Research Verified™ Hemo Relief formula contains only what is necessary to provide quick, effective relief, without side effects or dangerous drug interactions.
- 6. Return Policy- Make sure it comes with a 100% money back guarantee and a return policy that will actually give you enough time to see if the supplement really works. Research Verified's Hemo Relief comes with a risk free 365 day money back guarantee because we are sure that our product will work for you!
Why Does Research Verified® Have the #1 Hemorrhoid Treatment?+
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality
product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomona, Yeast and Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality hemorrhoid relief treatment based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
Research Verified®: Trust & Security
In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk Free - 365 day - 100% money back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Approved Hemo Relief Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts+
In summary, Research Verified® Approved Hemo Relief meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality hemorrhoid relief treatment that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Approved Hemo Relief:
- 1. Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- 2. Contains only the highest quality ingredients that have been determined to be effective in clinical studies.
- 3. Relief & Repair combination formula providing internal and external relief.
- 4. Treats hemorrhoids by getting to the root of the problem instead of just treating the symptoms.
- 5. Made in an FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- 6. Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- 7. Third party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- 8. And has a Risk Free - 365 day - 100% Money Back Guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is give you the best possible hemorrhoid relief from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be, too!
So, Which Hemorrhoid Treatment Should You Buy Now?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Approved Hemo Relief 6 bottle package because real and effective relief of severe hemorrhoids takes time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work - or your money back - up to 365 days.
Choose your package: