- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
There are literally hundreds of immune boosting supplement manufacturers online all claiming to have the best product to enhance your immune system and reduce the risk of sickness or infection. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team at Research Verified® concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective immune boosting supplement on the market, hands down.
The effectiveness of an immune boosting supplement is determined by the quality of the ingredients contained within it. A quality product should contain clinically-proven ingredients such as Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Selenium, Echinacea, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Oregano, Garlic, and Adaptogenic Mushrooms which are known to support immune function and actively fight free radicals and infections.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which immune boosting supplement is going to help you and why.
Most Immune Boosting Supplements Simply Do Not Work
Countless companies are jumping on the herbal supplement craze to create their own version of an immune boosting supplement that "really works". Most of them disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Many immune boosting supplements do not actually contain what's written on the label. This is why third-party testing is so important, yet most companies ask you to take them at their word. But when push comes to shove, their word isn’t worth as much as it should be.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your search for an immune booster simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find An Immune Boosting Supplement That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to maintain a healthy body and prevent sickness and disease. Plain and simple. And you want the best immune boosting supplement to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So how do you find an immune boosting supplement that will actually help you support your immune system?
Stick To These 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it not only conforms to the specific recommendations for an immune boosting supplement, but that it also has the same properties that were proven effective in clinical studies.
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety, and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money-back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own product.
1 It Must Conform To The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to look out for when buying an immune boosting supplement. We'll start with the most important criteria to look out for.
Here Are The Doctor's Criteria:
- It must contain a range of antioxidants including Vitamins A and C as well as Selenium.
- It must contain 11 mg of Zinc for activating T cells that help to regulate immune responses.
- It must contain 400 mg Echinacea to boost white blood cell count.
- It must contain Vitamin D3 for preventing deficiencies linked to autoimmune diseases and infections.
- It must contain Oregano and Garlic which have antifungal properties and inhibit bacterial growth.
- It should contain a Mushroom Complex which provides antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- It must have no additives, preservatives or any other artificial ingredients.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The immune boosting supplement we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA-registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP-certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Make sure it contains clinically-proven ingredients formulated in the correct daily doses - not less and not more. The ingredients do matter. Some blends will be ineffective and others can be dangerous.
- Make sure it contains antioxidants, such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Selenium which scavenge free radicals and reduce the body’s susceptibility to infection and diseases.
- Make sure it contains 400 mg of Echinacea and 200 mg of Astragalus which support the production of white blood cells which are key players in the immune system.
- Make sure it contains Vitamin D3 since a deficiency is linked to autoimmune diseases and a weaker immune system.
What's In The Clinical Studies:
The immune boosting supplement we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective clinically-proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies.
It's important to note that this unique supplement provides a multi-action approach to supporting the immune system . With 100% natural ingredients, our recommended immune booster fights free radicals, activates t-cells, supports white blood cell production, fights deficiencies, inhibits the growth of bad bacteria, and reduces the risk of infections and sickness. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on optimizing immune health, published in a range of journals and articles, have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in the functioning of the immune system. They include the following:
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven To Boost Immune Health:
A team of medical doctors and scientific researchers hand-picked each ingredient based on clinical data, to design a product for providing the ultimate immune boost and delivering results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
This water-soluble vitamin is renowned for its function in immune health. In addition to being a scavenger of disease-causing free radicals, Vitamin C has immunomodulating properties and stimulates the cells to fight infections.
- 1. Carr AC, Maggini S. Vitamin C and Immune Function. Nutrients. 2017;9(11):1211. Published 2017 Nov 3. doi:10.3390/nu9111211
- 2. Levy R, Schlaeffer F. Successful treatment of a patient with recurrent furunculosis by vitamin C: improvement of clinical course and of impaired neutrophil functions. Int J Dermatol. 1993 Nov;32(11):832-4. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4362.1993.tb02780.x. PMID: 8270350.
- 3. Rebora A, Dallegri F, Patrone F. Neutrophil dysfunction and repeated infections: influence of levamisole and ascorbic acid. Br J Dermatol. 1980 Jan;102(1):49-56. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1980.tb05671.x. PMID: 7378281.
- 4. Manning J, Mitchell B, Appadurai DA, Shakya A, Pierce LJ, Wang H, Nganga V, Swanson PC, May JM, Tantin D, Spangrude GJ. Vitamin C promotes maturation of T-cells. Antioxid Redox Signal. 2013 Dec 10;19(17):2054-67. doi: 10.1089/ars.2012.4988. Epub 2013 Feb 5. PMID: 23249337; PMCID: PMC3869442.
- 1. Lewis, Erin Meydani, Simin Wu, Dayong. (2018). Regulatory role of vitamin E in the immune system and inflammation. IUBMB Life. 71. 10.1002/iub.1976.
- 2. Lee, G. Y., Han, S. N. (2018). The Role of Vitamin E in Immunity. Nutrients, 10(11), 1614. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu10111614
- 1.Prasad AS. Zinc in human health: effect of zinc on immune cells. Mol Med. 2008;14(5-6):353-357. doi:10.2119/2008-00033.Prasad
- 2. Iovino L, Cooper K, deRoos P, Kinsella S, Evandy CA, Ugrai T, Mazziotta F, Ensbey KS, Granadier D, Hopwo K, Smith CW, Gagnon A, Galimberti S, Petrini M, Hill GR, Dudakov JA. Activation of the Zinc-sensing receptor GPR39 promotes T cell reconstitution after hematopoietic cell transplant in mice. Blood. 2022 Mar 25:blood.2021013950. doi: 10.1182/blood.2021013950. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 35357432.
Vitamin A is involved in the production of antibodies which neutralize foreign substances in the body. Additionally, Vitamin A is recognized as an anti-inflammatory due to its role in immune function.
- 1. Huang Z, Liu Y, Qi G, Brand D, Zheng SG. Role of Vitamin A in the Immune System. J Clin Med. 2018;7(9):258. Published 2018 Sep 6. doi:10.3390/jcm7090258
- 2. Richard D. Semba, Vitamin A, Immunity, and Infection, Clinical Infectious Diseases, Volume 19, Issue 3, September 1994, Pages 489–499, https://doi.org/10.1093/clinids/19.3.489
- 1. Hoffmann PR, Berry MJ. The influence of selenium on immune responses. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2008;52(11):1273-1280. doi:10.1002/mnfr.200700330
- 2. John R. Arthur, Roderick C. McKenzie, Geoffrey J. Beckett, Selenium in the Immune System, The Journal of Nutrition, Volume 133, Issue 5, May 2003, Pages 1457S–1459S, https://doi.org/10.1093/jn/133.5.1457S
D3 is the more bioavailable form of Vitamin D. This vitamin plays a role in the immune system as well as in various systems throughout the body. Vitamin D stimulates immune cell action and reduces the risk and severity of infections.
- 1. Aranow C. Vitamin D and the immune system. J Investig Med. 2011;59(6):881-886. doi:10.2310/JIM.0b013e31821b8755
- 2. Di Rosa, M., Malaguarnera, M., Nicoletti, F. and Malaguarnera, L. (2011), Vitamin D3: a helpful immuno-modulator. Immunology, 134: 123-139. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2567.2011.03482.x
Studies have linked Echinacea to enhanced immunity and reduced inflammation. It helps the body to fight infections and shortens the length of recovery time.
- 1. Hudson J, Vimalanathan S. Echinacea—A Source of Potent Antivirals for Respiratory Virus Infections. Pharmaceuticals (Basel). 2011;4(7):1019-1031. Published 2011 Jul 13. doi:10.3390/ph4071019
- 2. Melchart D, Linde K, Worku F, Bauer R, Wagner H. Immunomodulation with echinacea - a systematic review of controlled clinical trials. Phytomedicine. 1994 Dec;1(3):245-54. doi: 10.1016/S0944-7113(11)80072-3. PMID: 23195946.
- 3. Kim HR, Oh SK, Lim W, Lee HK, Moon BI, Seoh JY. Immune enhancing effects of Echinacea purpurea root extract by reducing regulatory T cell number and function. Nat Prod Commun. 2014 Apr;9(4):511-4. PMID: 24868871.
- 4. Zhai Z, Liu Y, Wu L, Senchina DS, Wurtele ES, Murphy PA, Kohut ML, Cunnick JE. Enhancement of innate and adaptive immune functions by multiple Echinacea species. J Med Food. 2007 Sep;10(3):423-34. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2006.257. PMID: 17887935; PMCID: PMC2362099.
- 5. Shah SA, Sander S, White CM, Rinaldi M, Coleman CI. Evaluation of echinacea for the prevention and treatment of the common cold: a meta-analysis. Lancet Infect Dis. 2007 Jul;7(7):473-80. doi: 10.1016/S1473-3099(07)70160-3. Erratum in: Lancet Infect Dis. 2007 Sep;7(9):580. PMID: 17597571; PMCID: PMC7106401.
Immu-X™ Proprietary Mushroom Blend
The beta glucans in mushrooms provides immunomodulatory properties. Nevertheless, each mushroom in this blend contributes something different to this formula.
Maitake - With many antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and beta glucans, Maitake Mushrooms have positive effects on the immune system.
Shiitake - This well-known mushroom contains B vitamins, as well as minerals and additional compounds that provide many incredible health benefits. It can boost heart health by lowering cholesterol and balancing blood pressure. It also possesses antibacterial and antiviral properties which help boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, and fight infection.
Turkey Tail - Containing a variety of phenol and flavonoids, Turkey Tail Mushroom provides powerful antioxidant effects. It has been shown to increase white blood cell production and inhibit certain cancerous growths. It also has antiviral, hepatoprotective and analgesic properties.
Reishi - Compounds in Reishi Mushrooms increase the activity of NK cells, a type of innate lymphoid cells that are part of the immune system. These cells kill cancerous growths and fight off infections.
Cordyceps - This mushroom has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, as well as immune-enhancing benefits. It has a positive effect on both innate and adaptive immunity.
- 1. Vetvicka V, Vetvickova J. Immune-enhancing effects of Maitake (Grifola frondosa) and Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) extracts. Ann Transl Med. 2014;2(2):14. doi:10.3978/j.issn.2305-5839.2014.01.05
- 2. Finimundy, T. C., Dillon, A. J., Henriques, J. A., & Ely, M. R. (2014). A review on general nutritional compounds and pharmacological properties of the lentinula edodes Mushroom. Food and Nutrition Sciences, 05(12), 1095–1105. https://doi.org/10.4236/fns.2014.512119
- 3. Xu X, Yang J, Luo Z, Zhang X. Lentinula edodes-derived polysaccharide enhances systemic and mucosal immunity by spatial modulation of intestinal gene expression in mice. Food Funct. 2015 Jun;6(6):2068-80. doi: 10.1039/c4fo01192a. PMID: 26034783
- 4. Chu K. K., Ho S. S., Chow A. H. (2002). Coriolus versicolor: a medicinal mushroom with promising immunotherapeutic values. J. Clin. Pharmacol. 42 976–984. 10.1177/009127002401102894
- 5. Lin ZB. Cellular and molecular mechanisms of immuno-modulation by Ganoderma lucidum. J Pharmacol Sci. 2005 Oct;99(2):144-53. doi: 10.1254/jphs.crj05008x. PMID: 16230843
- 6. Shin S, Kwon J, Lee S, Kong H, Lee S, Lee CK, Cho K, Ha NJ, Kim K. Immunostimulatory Effects of Cordyceps militaris on Macrophages through the Enhanced Production of Cytokines via the Activation of NF-kappaB. Immune Netw. 2010 Apr;10(2):55-63. doi: 10.4110/in.2010.10.2.55. Epub 2010 Apr 30. PMID: 20532125; PMCID: PMC2881426.
Research Verified Immune Booster contains Green Tea that is standardized to 50% polyphenols, which helps the bodt fight against free radicals. It also contains a high percentage of EGCG which is a powerful antioxidant. Green Tea extract contains compounds that help increase the number of T cells which are part of the immune system.
- 1. Chacko SM, Thambi PT, Kuttan R, Nishigaki I. Beneficial effects of green tea: a literature review. Chin Med. 2010;5:13. Published 2010 Apr 6. doi:10.1186/1749-8546-5-13
- 2. Ohishi T, Goto S, Monira P, Isemura M, Nakamura Y. Anti-inflammatory Action of Green Tea. Antiinflamm Antiallergy Agents Med Chem. 2016;15(2):74-90. doi: 10.2174/1871523015666160915154443. PMID: 27634207.
With a history in traditional medicine, Olive Leaf extract is rich in polyphenols and provides antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. Additionally, it contains oleuropein and calcium elenolate which fight against infections.
- 1. Magrone T, Spagnoletta A, Salvatore R, Magrone M, Dentamaro F, Russo MA, Difonzo G, Summo C, Caponio F, Jirillo E. Olive Leaf Extracts Act as Modulators of the Human Immune Response. Endocr Metab Immune Disord Drug Targets. 2018;18(1):85-93. doi: 10.2174/1871530317666171116110537. PMID: 29149822.
- 2. Vajdian, R., Mosaffa, N., SEYYED, T. S. J., Kheirandish, F., Tarahi, M. J., ARAB, M. Z., & Poursafavi, Z. (2016). Effect of olive leaf extract on cytokines secreted by macrophage.
This herb is rich in polyphenols and andrographolides which possess antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties. It has been used in the treatment of cold and flu symptoms.
- 1. Jayakumar T, Hsieh CY, Lee JJ, Sheu JR. Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology of Andrographis paniculata and Its Major Bioactive Phytoconstituent Andrographolide. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013;2013:846740. doi: 10.1155/2013/846740.
- 2. Ding, S., Jiang, H., & Fang, J. (2018). Regulation of Immune Function by Polyphenols. Journal of immunology research, 2018, 1264074. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/1264074
This herb may help with white blood cell production and the prevention of sickness. It has long been used for its immune-boosting and anti-inflammatory effects.
- 1. Jin M, Zhao K, Huang Q, Shang P. Structural features and biological activities of the polysaccharides from Astragalus membranaceus. Int J Biol Macromol. 2014 Mar;64:257-66. doi: 10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2013.12.002. Epub 2013 Dec 8. PMID: 24325861.
- 2. Gao XH, Xu XX, Pan R, Li Y, Luo YB, Xia YF, Murata K, Matsuda H, Dai Y. Saponin fraction from Astragalus membranaceus roots protects mice against polymicrobial sepsis induced by cecal ligation and puncture by inhibiting inflammation and upregulating protein C pathway. J Nat Med. 2009 Oct;63(4):421-9. doi: 10.1007/s11418-009-0348-2. Epub 2009 Jun 24. PMID: 19548065.
This herb has been shown to have antimicrobial activity, and is especially useful for combating bacterial and fungal infections.
- 1. Sienkiewicz M, Wasiela M, Głowacka A. Aktywność przeciwbakteryjna olejku oreganowego (Origanum heracleoticum L.) wobec szczepów klinicznych Escherichia coli i Pseudomonas aeruginosa [The antibacterial activity of oregano essential oil (Origanum heracleoticum L.) against clinical strains of Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa]. Med Dosw Mikrobiol. 2012;64(4):297-307. Polish. PMID: 23484421.
- 2. Lagouri V, Boskou D. Nutrient antioxidants in oregano. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 1996 Nov;47(6):493-7. doi: 10.3109/09637489609031878. PMID: 8933203.
This pungent vegetable has had its odor reduced so that you can enjoy the antibacterial and immunomodulating effects of Garlic without smelly breath. Garlic enhances the function of immune cells such as lymphocytes, macrophages, NK cells, dendritic cells, and eosinophils.
- 1. Arreola, R., Quintero-Fabián, S., López-Roa, R. I., Flores-Gutiérrez, E. O., Reyes-Grajeda, J. P., Carrera-Quintanar, L., & Ortuño-Sahagún, D. (2015). Immunomodulation and anti-inflammatory effects of garlic compounds. Journal of immunology research, 2015, 401630. https://doi.org/10.1155/2015/401630
- 2. Bayan, Leyla & Koulivand, Peir & Gorji, Ali. (2014). Garlic: A review of potential therapeutic effects. Avicenna journal of phytomedicine. 4. 1-14.
Piperine, the main alkaloid from black pepper, has been shown to substantially increase the bioavailability of the nutrients in foods and supplements. Piperine can turn a marginally effective therapeutic substance into a highly effective one by increasing its bioavailability and intracellular residency time. Quite simply put, you will feel the benefits much faster!
- 1. Kesarwani, K., & Gupta, R. (2013). Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 3(4). doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X
- 2. Tiwari, A., Mahadik, K.R.,Gabhe, S.Y. (2020) "Piperine: A comprehensive review of methods of isolation, purification, and biological properties". Medicine in Drug Discovery, doi:10.1016/j.medidd.2020.100027
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk Free 365-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If any immune boosting supplement is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1-year guarantee. With a 365-day money-back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified ® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about reaching your ultimate potential and optimization then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best immune boosting supplement on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Immune Boosting Supplements
How do you know you're buying a quality product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try cashing in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous.
Oftentimes you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
5 Things To Watch Out For When Buying An Immune Boosting Supplement:
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers" - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you - make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Make sure ingredients are effective and clinically proven - If you're looking for a high-quality immune boosting supplement, make sure that the ingredients provide a multi-action solution for optimizing immune health by taking a multifaceted approach to strengthening the body’s defenses. Research Verified's Immune Booster is composed solely of ingredients whose efficacy is backed up by extensive clinical trials and research.
- 5. Avoid Overdosing - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous for your health. Steer clear of supplements that push absurdly large daily doses because taking too much of certain ingredients can be dangerous.
Why Does Research Verified® Have the #1 Immune Boosting Supplement?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomona, Yeast and Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of each ingredient based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified ® has an unprecedented Risk-Free - 365-day - 100% money-back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified ® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified ® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Immune Booster Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Immune Booster meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality blood boosting supplement that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Immune Booster:
- Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- Contains only the highest quality ingredients that have been determined to be effective in clinical studies.
- Has a multi-action formula to support immune health and maintain the body’s defense system.
- Made in a FDA-registered, cGMP-certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- Third-party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- And has a risk-free - 365-day - 100% money-back guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is to give you the best possible immune boosting supplement from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be too!
What Immune Boosting Supplement Should You Buy Now?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Immune Booster 6-bottle package because real and effective long-term immune support takes consistency. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work - or your money back - up to 365 days.