- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team at Research Verified® concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective joint support supplement on the market, hands down.
An effective joint support supplement is determined by the quality of the ingredients contained within it. A quality product should contain clinically-proven ingredients such as Glucosamine together with MSM to release stiffness, White Willow, amino acids such as L-glutamic acid and L-cysteine to support bone structure and muscle strength together with BioPerine®, a bioavailability enhancer to improve absorption of the active ingredients.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which joint support supplement is going to help you and why.
Most Joint Support Supplements Simply Do Not Work
Countless companies are jumping on the herbal supplement craze to create their own version of a joint support supplement that "really works". Most of them disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new trend. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Many joint support supplements do not contain what's written on the label. This is why third-party testing is so important, yet most companies ask you to take them at their word. But when push comes to shove, their word isn’t worth as much as it should be.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find a Joint Support Supplement That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to reduce pain and stiffness from your joints. Plain and simple. And you want the best joint support product to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So, how do you find a joint support supplement that will actually give you real results?
Stick to these 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it not only conforms to the specific recomendations for a high quality joint support product, but that it also has the same properties and quantities that were proven effective in clinical studies .
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money-back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own product.
1 It Must Conform to The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a joint treatment. We'll start with the most important criteria to look out for.
Here are The Top Criteria:
- It must provide an effective total care solution to reduce joint pain and stiffness.
- It must rebuild bone strength and density and improve mobility.
- It must contain clinically proven ingredients, such as Glucosomine, Mythocondro® and MSM to reduce pain and alleviate stiffness..
- It must contain White Willow, Boswelia, Curcumin and Ginger for powerful, anti-inflammatory properties.
- It must contain BioPerine®, a bioavailability enhancer to boost absorption for quicker results.
- It must have no additives, preservatives or any other artificial ingredients.
- It must contain the same dosage and purity of ingredients found in clinical studies.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The joint support supplement we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
* 1. Make sure it contains clinically proven ingredients (such as Glucosamine Sulfate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Cetyl Myristoleate, Mythocondro® and Turmeric) in a multi-vitamin, mineral and herbal blend, especially geared to reduce joint pain and improve bone health. Despite what you see on other sites, ingredients do matter . Make sure they are top quality and in the right amounts! Some combinations will be ineffective and others can be dangerous.
* 2. Make sure it is a multi-action/total care solution addressing all joint support issues such as: reducing stiffness, increasing mobility, minimizing tenderness, rebuilding strength and density, and decreasing swelling. It must also reduce pain . Don't settle for less.
- *3. Make sure it contains a bioavailability enhancer such as BioPerine® for more powerful results.
The joint support supplement we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective clinically proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies.
It's important to note that this unique supplement provides a total care formula for alleviating pain and stiffness in joints. Its 100% natural ingredients reduce swelling, boost overall mobility, strengthen and support healthy joints, rebuild joint strength and density, and alleviate pain. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on joints, published in a range of Journals and Articles, have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in joint health. They include the following:
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven to Alleviate Joint Pain:
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to get rid of joint pain and get results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
Glucosamine Sulfate (vegan source)
Glucosamine Sulfate is a natural sugar that is found in and around the fluid and tissues or cartilage that protects joints. Glucosamine provides natural building blocks for growth, repair and maintenance of cartilage. It is primarily used to help ease pain associated with osteoarthritis and to improve the function and lubrication of joints. Typically, it is derived from shellfish but it can also come from vegan sources. Glucosamine, is a natural substance that is found in the covering of shellfish.
- Reginster JY, Deroisy R, Rovati LC, et al. Long-term effects of glucosamine sulfate on osteoarthritis progression: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Lancet 2001;357:251-6.
- Towheed TE, Maxwell L, Anastassiades TP, et al. Glucosamine therapy for treating osteoarthritis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2005;(2):CD002946.
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) works best together with Glucosamine Sulfate in order to decrease the inflammation and alleviate pain in people suffering from osteoarthritis.
- Kim LS, Axelrod LJ, Howard P, et al. Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial. Osteoarthritis Cartilage 2006;14:286-94.
- Usha PR, Naidu MUR. Randomised, double-blind, parallel, placebo-controlled study of oral glucosamine, methylsulfonylmethane and their combinations. Clin Drug Invest 2004;24:353-63.
This unique form of Chondroitin is derived from non-animal sources. It is manufactured using a patented fermentation process that produces capsular polysaccharides, which are similar in structure to the chondroitin of the human synovial fluid. Studies have shown it to have a 43% higher bioavailability compared to bovine Chondroitin Sulfate, which means it is better absorbed by the body. Its benefits include lubricating joints, helping cartilage retain water andslowing down the deterioration of cartilage.
- Bucsi L, Poor G. Efficacy and tolerability of oral chondroitin sulfate as a symptomatic slow-acting drug for osteoarthritis (SYSADOA) in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis Cartilage 1998;6 Suppl A:31-6.
- Kelly GS. The role of glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfates in the treatment of degenerative joint disease. Altern Med Rev 1998; 3:27-39.
CMO (Cetyl myristoleate)
CMO is a type of Fatty Acid Ester (FAE). It has been found to be a useful treatment for several types of arthritis including rheumatoid, osteoarthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. It works by reducing inflammation, lubricating joints, softening the surrounding cartilage and increasing flexibility.
- Hesslink R Jr, Armstrong D 3rd, Nagendran MV, et al. Cetylated fatty acids improve knee function in patients with osteoarthritis. J Rheumatol 2002;29:1708-12.
- Hunter KW, Gault RA, Stehouwer JS, Tam-Chang, S-W (2003). "Synthesis of cetyl myristoleate and evaluation of its therapeutic efficacy in a murine model of collagen-induced arthritis". Pharmacological Research 47 (1): 43–7.
Hyaluronic Acid (vegan source)
Hyaluronic Acid is derived from two sources, rooster combs or fermented grass yeast. Rooster combs is not a vegan source but fermented grass yeast is. Hyaluronic Acid is naturally occuring in the body and helps to cushion the joints.
- Dougados M. Sodium hyaluronate therapy in osteoarthritis: arguments for a potential beneficial structural effect. Semin Arthritis Rheum 2000;30(2 Suppl 1):19-25.
- Petrella RJ, DiSilvestro MD, Hildebrand C. Effects of hyaluronate sodium on pain and physical functioning in osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Arch Intern Med 2002;162:292-8.
Black Catechu (Actaea catechu) Bark
Black Catechu is an extract derived from Acacia trees and is known as Kaath in Hindi or as Black Cutch, Cashoo or Japan Earth. It has been used historically in Ayurvedic medicine. It acts as an anti-inflammatory agent. Studies have shown Black Catechu beneficial in treating arthritis and osteoarthritis. It has also been successfully shown to reduce joint pain and atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).
- Burnett BP, Jia Q, Zhao Y, Levy RM. A medicinal extract of Scutellaria baicalensis and Acacia catechu acts as a dual inhibitor of cyclooxygenase and 5-lipoxygenase to reduce inflammation. J Med Food 2007;10:442-51.
- Levy RM, Saikovsky R, Shmidt E, et al. Flavocoxid is as effective as naproxen for managing the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis of the knee in humans: a short-term randomized, double-blind pilot study. Nutr Res 2009;29:298-304.
L-Glutamic Acid is a proteinogenic amino acid naturally occurring in the body. Studies have found it to be a key component in tissue repair post joint surgery or injury. It plays an important role in skeletal muscle strength, energy metabolism and in boosting the immune system.
- Shabert JK, Winslow C, Lacey JM, Wilmore DW. Glutamine-antioxidant supplementation increases body cell mass in AIDS patients with weight loss: a randomized, double-blind controlled trial. Nutrition 1999;15:860-4.
- Wilmore DW. The effect of glutamine supplementation in patients following elective surgery and accidental injury. J Nutr 2001;131:2543S-9S.
L-Cysteine (L-cysteine hydrochloride)
L-Cysteine is a proteinogenic semi-essential amino acid contributing to the building of proteins. It has significant benefits in maintaining cartilage in joints, tissue repair and skeletal muscle strength. Studies have used it in treating arthritis. It is also significant in treating conditions associated with circulation, immunity, and male fertility.
- Aquilani R., Viglio S; Iadarola P; Opasich C; Testa A; Dioguardi FS; Pasini E., Oral amino acid supplements improve exercise capacities in elderly patients with chronic heart failure. Am J Cardiol - 2-JUN-2008; 101(11A): 104E-110E
- Millea PJ. N-acetylcysteine: multiple clinical applications.Am Fam Physician - 1-AUG-2009; 80(3): 265-9.
White Willow (Salyx alba) Bark Extract
White Willow Bark Extract is also known as Salicylic Acid or Salyx alba. Historically, it was used by Cherokee and other Native Americans for medicinal purposes. White Willow Bark Extract is used to alleviate aches and pains and reduce swelling in joints. It is an important active metabolite of aspirin. In a number of studies, it has been effective in treating arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Fiebich BL, Chrubasik S. Effects of an ethanolic salix extract on the release of selected inflammatory mediators in vitro. Phytomedicine 2004;11:135-8.
- Schmid B, Ludtke R, Selbmann HK, et al. Efficacy and tolerability of a standardized willow bark extract in patients with osteoarthritis: randomized placebo-controlled, double blind clinical trial. Phytother Res 2001;15:344-50.
Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Extract
Boswellia is primarily known as an anti-inflammatory agent. It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat a host of conditions such as: fever, rheumatism and gastrointestinal issues. In a number of clinical studies, it has been used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Ammon HP, Safayhi H, Mack T, Sabieraj J. Mechanism of anti-inflammatory actions of curcumine and boswellic acids. J Ethnopharmacol 1993;38:113.
- Etzel R. Special extract of Boswellia serrata (H 15) in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Phytomedicine 1996;3:91-4.
Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) Leaf Extract
Holy Basil is also known as Ocimum Sanctum. It is primarily known as an anti-inflammatory agent and pain reliever. It can also control sugar levels in diabetics.
- Agrawal P, Rai V, Singh RB. Randomized placebo-controlled, single blind trial of holy basil leaves in patients with noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 1996;34:406-9.
- Godhwani S, Godhwani JL, Vyas DS. Ocimum sanctum: an experimental study evaluating its anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic activity in animals. J Ethnopharmacol 1987;21:153-63.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Extract
Turmeric, also known as Curcumin, has been used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat abdominal issues, blood clots and as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory catalyst. Studies have shown Turmeric to be effective in treating arthritis.
- Shah BH, Nawaz Z, Pertani SA. Inhibitory effect of curcumin, a food spice from turmeric, on platelet-activating factor- and arachidonic acid-mediated platelet aggregation through inhibition of thromboxane formation and Ca2+ signaling. Biochem Pharmacol 1999;58:1167-72.
- Surh YJ. Anti-tumor promoting potential of selected spice ingredients with antioxidative and anti-inflammatory activities: a short review. Food Chem Toxicol 2002;40:1091-7.
Ginger root (Zingiber officinale) Extract
Ginger has been used traditionally in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine to cure nausea and improve the immune system. In a number of studies, it has been proven effective in treating pain from rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and joint and muscle injuries.
- Bliddal H, Rosetzsky A, Schlichting P, et al. A randomized, placebo-controlled, cross-over study of ginger extracts and ibuprofen in osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis Cartilage 2000;8:9-12.
- Srivastava KC, Mustafa T. Ginger (Zingiber officinale) and rheumatic disorders. Med Hypotheses 1989;29:25-8.
Bromelain is an enzyme that breaks down protein molecules. In addition, it has been shown helpful in treating arthritis and osteoarthritis, particularly in alleviating pain and reducing swelling. It also accelerates healing after injuries and/or surgery.
- Brien S, Lewith G, Walker A, Hicks SM, Middleton D (2004). "Bromelain as a Treatment for Osteoarthritis: a Review of Clinical Studies".Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 1 (3): 251–7.
- Klein G, Kullich W. Short-term treatment of painful osteoarthritis of the knee with oral enzymes. Clin Drug Invest 2000;19:15-23.
Rutin (Dimorphandra mollis seed extract)
Rutin is also known as Rutoside. It is known to have antioxidant and antibacterial properties. It is often used as a medication for blood vessel protection and as a treatment of asthma.
- Erlund I, Kosonen T, Alfthan G, et al. Pharmacokinetics of quercetin from quercetin aglycone and rutin in healthy volunteers. Eur J Clin Pharmacol 2000; 56:545-53.
- Kopko, S. H. (2005). "The use of rutin in a cat with idiopathic chylothorax". The Canadian veterinary journal. La revue veterinaire canadienne 46 (8): 729–731.
BioPerine ® (Black Pepper Extract)
Piperine, the main alkaloid from black pepper, has been shown to substantially increase the bioavailability of the nutrients in foods and supplements. Piperine can turn a marginally effective therapeutic substance into a highly effective one by increasing its bioavailability and intracellular residency time - meaning that you will feel the benefits much faster!
- 1. Haq IU, Imran M, Nadeem M, Tufail T, Gondal TA, Mubarak MS. Piperine: A review of its biological effects. Phytother Res. 2021 Feb;35(2):680-700. doi: 10.1002/ptr.6855. Epub 2020 Sep 14. PMID: 32929825.
- 2. Shoba G, Joy D, Joseph T, Majeed M, Rajendran R, Srinivas PS. Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers. Planta Med. 1998 May;64(4):353-6.
- 3. Kesarwani, K., & Gupta, R. (2013). Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 3(4). doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X.
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk-Free 365-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If any joint support supplement is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365-day money-back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified ® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious aboutfinding the most effective joint support supplement, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best joint support supplement on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Joint Supplements
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality joint product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Oftentimes you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims - that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
5 Things To Watch Out For When Buying a Joint Support Supplement:
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Make Sure the Ingredients are Effective and Clinically Proven. - If you're looking for a high quality joint supplement make sure that the ingredients provide a total care solution for painful joints, swelling and stiffness. Research Verified's Joint Relief is comprised solely of ingredients whose efficacy is backed up by extensive clinical trials and research.
- 5. Avoid Overdosing. - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health. Steer clear of supplements that push absurdly large daily doses, as taking too much of certain ingredients can even lead to increased joint pain and decreased mobility.
Why Does Research Verified® Have the #1 Joint Support Supplement?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality
product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S aureus, Pseudomonas, Yeast and Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of each ingredient based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk-Free - 365-day - 100% money-back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk-Free - 365-Day - 100% Money-Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Approved Joint Relief Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Approved Joint Relief meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality joint support supplement that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Approved Joint Relief:
- Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- Contains only the highest quality ingredients that have been determined to be effective in clinical studies.
- Is a multi-action total care formula that alleviates joint pain, increases mobility, rebuilds strength and density, reduces swelling and stiffness and improves bone health.
- It contains Mythocondro®, Glucosomine and MSM which reduces pain and alleviates stiffness.
- It contains White Willow, Boswelia, Curcumin and Ginger, a powerful anti-inflammatory combination to reduce swelling and pain.
- It contains BioPerine®, a bioavailability enhancer to boost absorption for faster results.
- Made in an FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection .
- Third party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- And has a Risk-Free - 365-day - 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is give you the best possible joint supplement possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be too!
So, Which Joint Supplement Should You Buy Now?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Approved Joint Relief 6 bottle package because real and effective joint treatment and care takes time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work - or your money back - up to 365 days.