- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
There are literally hundreds of manufacturers of Leg Cramp Relief supplements all claiming to have the best products. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality 'Leg Cramp Relief' product available, period.
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible Leg Cramp Relief on the market, according to extensive research. Our team, at Research Verified®, concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective Leg Cramp Relief Supplement on the market, hands down.
An effective Leg Cramp Relief supplement is dependent on the quality of the ingredients contained within it. Key ingredients such as a full spectrum Vitamin B complex, Magnesium Glycinate, Chamomile, Ginger, and more are essential for providing a multi-action formula to help reduce muscle cramping and spasms by improving circulation, relaxing muscles, and reducing inflammation.
Vitamin B Complex:
The 8 B Vitamins play an essential role in blood flow and circulation. Studies have shown that supplementation with a full spectrum of B Vitamins reduces the frequency, intensity, and duration of nightly leg cramps.
Leg cramps are often linked to a Magnesium deficiency and therefore, supplying the body with sufficient Magnesium may help to prevent muscle cramping. Additionally, Magnesium has pain relieving properties that can help decrease the intensity of muscle cramps. The Glycinate form of Magnesium has been found to be more easily absorbed than other forms and does not cause a laxative effect.
Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla Powder):
This herb has been used as a calming ingredient for centuries. Chamomile is a muscle relaxant that works by increasing the amino acid glycine in the body.
Ginger (Zingiber Officinale Powder):
Ginger stimulates circulation which can help deliver blood to the muscles and prevent cramping and pain.
Piperine is the alkaloid found in black pepper and has been shown to enhance the absorption or bioavailability of key compounds. BioPerine® is a branded version of piperine and the most effective form to ensure fast delivery of active ingredients.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page, you will have a firm understanding of which Leg Cramp Relief Supplement is going to help you and why.
Most Leg Cramp Relief Supplements Simply Do Not Work.
Leg Cramps most often affect athletes and people new to exercising but they can affect anyone, young or old, day or night, and with no correlation to exercise. Leg Cramp Relief supplements are a popular choice among individuals who want to target the route of their condition and eliminate pain, cramps, and spasms. Now, multitudes of companies and marketers have jumped on board to create their own version of a Leg Cramp Relief supplement. Unfortunately, most of these products don't work and some even contain untested ingredients which can even be dangerous.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most Leg Cramp Relief supplements do not contain what's actually on the label. As was recently stated about nutritional dietary supplements, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated". (Which is why third-party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it).
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below…
How Do You Find A Leg Cramp Relief Supplement That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to relieve cramp pain, stop muscle spasms, and prevent future discomfort. Plain and simple. And you want the best Leg Cramp Relief supplement to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So, how do you find a Leg Cramp Relief supplement that will actually help you achieve your personal health and wellbeing goals?
Stick to these 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it only includes ingredients that have been proven effective in clinical studies for an effective Leg Cramp Relief supplement. Such ingredients include Magnesium Glycinate to reduce pain and potential mineral deficiencies. In addition, it should contain a full spectrum Vitamin B complex and Ginger to improve blood flow, Chamomile to relax the muscles, and BioPerine® for better absorption and faster results.
- Make sure it meets all of the criteria set out by Research Verified for effectiveness, safety, and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own products.
1 It Must Conform To The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to look out for when buying a Leg Cramp Relief supplement. We'll start with the criteria based on current research.
Here Are The Top Criteria:
- It must provide a multi-action approach to stopping leg cramps by relaxing the muscles, improving blood flow, and supplementing any related nutrient deficiency.
- It must contain a full spectrum Vitamin B Complex to optimize blood flow to enable the muscles to receive the nutrients they require.
- It must contain at least 400mg Magnesium to ensure a deficiency is not causing leg cramps and to help relieve pain.
- It must contain 50mg Chamomile which is clinically-proven to relax muscles, thereby reducing the risk of cramps.
- It must contain 50mg Ginger to reduce inflammation and facilitate circulation to ensure the muscles receive nutrients.
- It should contain BioPerine® to increase absorption for speedy and powerful results.
- It must have no stimulants, fillers, binders, additives or preservatives.
- It must be 100% pure and served in a vegan-friendly capsule.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The Leg Cramp Relief formulation that we recommend meets all of the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- It should contain Magnesium Glycinate: Gentler on the stomach, this form of Magnesium helps to relieve muscular cramps without producing a laxative effect. Insufficient Magnesium levels have been linked to leg cramps. This is likely because Magnesium plays a vital role in nerve transmission and muscle contraction. However, Magnesium supplementation alone is often insufficient.
- It should contain all 8 B Vitamins: Known to contribute to blood health and circulation, these 8 vitamins have been clinically-proven to reduce duration, frequency, and intensity of leg cramps. Furthermore, B1 and B12 deficiencies can lead to cramps.
- It should contain Chamomile: Used for centuries as a calming aid, this flower possesses properties that help to relax muscles. Relaxed muscles are less likely to seize up and cause cramps. Scientific research has confirmed these benefits as a successful means of relieving leg cramps.
- It should contain Ginger: This ingredient stimulates circulation. Research has shown it to positively affect muscle spasms and help relieve pain.
- It should contain BioPerine®: Make sure it contains BioPerine® (Piperine) for added absorption of active ingredients, increased bioavailability and faster results. Not many products contain this essential ingredient for bioavailability and potent results.
What's In The Clinical Studies:
The Leg Cramp Relief supplement we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective clinically-proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies.
It's important to note that this unique supplement provides a multi-action response by relaxing the muscles, improving blood flow, and supplementing related deficiencies. Its 100% natural ingredients nourish the muscles to prevent and relieve muscle cramps. It targets multiple causes of muscle cramps to ensure a solution for whatever is causing your muscles to tense up or spasm. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on leg cramps have been published in a range of Journals and Articles which have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in relieving and preventing leg cramps.
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven To Relieve Leg Cramps:
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to provide the ultimate leg cramp relief benefits and get results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
VitB-XTM Vitamin B Complex
The B vitamins play essential roles in blood cell formation and muscle repair. Studies show that insufficient B Vitamins may be an underlying cause of leg cramps. By providing these essential nutrients, this formula helps to diminish intensity, duration, and frequency of leg cramps.
- 1. Chan, P., Huang, TY., Chen, YJ., Huang, W.P., Liu, Y.C. (1998) “Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of the safety and efficacy of vitamin B complex in the treatment of nocturnal leg cramps in elderly patients with hypertension.” Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 38(12). https://doi.org/10.1177/009127009803801210
- 2. Hammond N, Wang Y, Dimachkie MM, Barohn RJ. (2013) “Nutritional Neuropathies.” Neurologic Clinics. 31(2). doi:10.1016/j.ncl.2013.02.002
- 3. Wolffenbuttel, B. H. R., Wouters, H. J. C. M., Heiner-Fokkema, M. R., van der Klauw, M. M., (2019) “The Many Faces of Cobalamin (Vitamin B12) Deficiency.” Mayo Clinic Proceedings: Innovations, Quality, & Outcomes. 3(2). doi:10.1016/j.mayocpiqo.2019.03.002
Magnesium is a mineral that is essential to many processes in the body, among which is muscle contraction. When the body doesn’t have enough Magnesium, it can cause a variety of issues including muscle cramps or muscle spasms. Increasing Magnesium intake helps to relieve leg cramps that are caused by a deficiency in this mineral.
- 1. Gerry K. Schwalfenberg, Stephen J. Genuis, (2017) "The Importance of Magnesium in Clinical Healthcare", Scientifica. https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/4179326
- 2. Na, H.S., Ryu, J.H., Do, S. H., (2011). "The Role of Magnesium in Pain". Magnesium in the Central Nervous System. doi: 10.3390/foods7040063
This flower has a reputation for its relaxing qualities that are most often enjoyed in the form of tea. However, when taken as a supplement, Chamomile can help to relax muscles which prevents them from cramping, seizing, or spasming.
- 1. Rauf, A., Akram, M., Semwal, P., Mujawah, A. A. H., Muhammad, N., Riaz, Z., Munir, N., Piotrovsky, D., Vdovina, I., Bouyahya, A., Adetunji, C. O., Shariati, M. A., Almarhoon, Z. M., Mabkhot, Y. N., Khan, H. (2021) “Antispasmodic Potential of Medicinal Plants: A Comprehensive Review.” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity. doi: 10.1155/2021/4889719
- 2. McKay, D. L., Blumberg, J. B. (2006) “A review of the bioactivity and potential health benefits of chamomile tea (Matricaria recutita L.)” 20(7) doi: 10.1002/ptr.1900.
- Srivastava, J. K. , Shankar, E., Gupta, S. (2010) “Chamomile: A herbal medicine of the past with a bright future.” Molecular Medicine Reports 3(6) doi:10.3892/mmr.2010.377
Belonging to the same plant family as turmeric, Ginger has been used as a spice and medicinal herb for thousands of years. Many scientific studies have confirmed its benefits for increasing blood flow and helping to relieve muscle cramps.
- 1. Anh, N.H, Kim, S. J., Long, N. P., Min, J. E., Yoon, Y. C., Lee, E. G., Kim, M., Kim, T. J., Yang, Y. Y., Son, E. Y., Yoon, S. J., Diem, N. C., Kim, H. M., Kwon, S. W. (2020) “Ginger on Human Health: A Comprehensive Systematic Review of 109 Randomized Controlled Trials.” Nutrients 12(1) doi:10.3390/nu12010157
- 2. Leoni, A., Budriesi, R., Poli, F., Lianza, M., Graziadio, A., Venturini, A., Broccoli, M., & Micucci, M. (2018). "Ayurvedic preparation of Zingiber officinale Roscoe: effects on cardiac and on smooth muscle parameters". Natural Product Research, 32(18). 10.1080/14786419.2017.1367779
Piperine, the main alkaloid from black pepper, has been shown to substantially increase the bioavailability of the nutrients in foods and supplements. Piperine can turn a marginally effective therapeutic substance into a highly effective one by increasing its bioavailability and intracellular residency time. Quite simply put, you will feel the benefits much faster!
- 1. Kesarwani, K., & Gupta, R. (2013). "Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview". Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 3(4). doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X
- 2. www.bioperine.com/peer-reviewed-articles.html
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk Free 365 Day Money Back Guarantee
If any Leg Cramp Relief supplement is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365-day money-back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about finding the most effective Leg Cramp Relief supplement, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best Leg Cramp Relief supplement on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From BadLeg Cramp Relief Supplements
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality Leg Cramp Relief supplement? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising, or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Oftentimes you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
9 Things To Watch Out For When Buying A Leg Cramp Relief Supplement:
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial" Offers - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Avoid Overdosing -Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health.
- 5. Check it Contains Magnesium Glycinate - This form is gentlest on your stomach, helps relieve pain, and will help improve a potential deficiency that may be causing your leg cramping.
- 6. Check it Contains VitB-XTM, a full-spectrum Vitamin B Complex - B vitamin supplementation has been proven to reduce frequency, intensity, and duration of leg cramps.
- 7. Check it Contains 50mg Chamomile - This ingredient relaxes muscles by increasing glycine levels.
- 8. Check it Contains 50mg Ginger - This herb improves circulation and helps to relieve muscle spasms.
- 9. Check it Contains BioPerine® - Make sure it contains BioPerine® as this key ingredient aids the absorption of the incredible benefits of the active ingredients making them more effective and faster acting
Why Does Research Verified® Have the #1 Leg Cramp Relief Supplement?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomonas, yeast, and mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality ingredients based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk Free - 365 day - 100% money back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Leg Cramp Relief Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Leg Cramp Relief meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality Leg Cramp Relief Supplement on the market. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Leg Cramp Relief:
Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
Contains a full spectrum vitamin B complex to reduce frequency, duration, and intensity of cramps.
Contains 420mg Magnesium Glycinate to improve muscle contraction and nerve signaling..
Contains 50mg Chamomile for relaxing muscles.
Contains 50mg Ginger to improve circulation and relieve muscle spasms.
Contains BioPerine® for increased bioavailability and absorption.
Made in a FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
Third-party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
It is vegan-friendly, stimulant-free, and 100% pure and natural.
Has a risk-free 365-day 100% money-back guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is to give you the best Leg Cramp Relief Supplement possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be, too!
What Leg Cramp Relief Supplement Should You Buy?
We recommend buying the Research Verified® Leg Cramp Relief Supplement 6 bottle package because once you experience true relief from your leg cramps and muscle spasms, it will be difficult to accept anything less than the best. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work, or your money back (you have up to 365 days) - you have nothing to lose!