- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
There are literally hundreds of supplements online all claiming to support a healthy respiratory tract to open airways and promote easy breathing. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team at Research Verified® concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective respiratory supplement on the market, hands down.
An effective respiratory supplement is determined by the quality of the ingredients contained within it. A quality product should contain clinically-proven ingredients such as Quercefit®, Vitamin C, Vitamin A and Citrus Bioflavonoids to help enhance immune system function, support open airways for easier breathing and provide antioxidant protection.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which respiratory supplement is going to help you and why.
Most Respiratory Supplements Simply Do Not Work
Countless companies and marketers are jumping on the herbal supplement craze to create their own version of a respiratory supplement that "really works". Most of them disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most respiratory supplements do not contain what's actually on the label. As was recently stated about supplements, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated". (Which is why third-party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it.)
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find A Respiratory Supplement That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to maintain a healthy respiratory tract, open your airways for easier breathing and boost immunity to ward off potentially harmful invaders. Plain and simple. And you want the best respiratory supplement to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So how do you find a respiratory supplement that will actually help you support lung and respiratory health from multiple angles?
Stick To These 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it not only conforms to the specific recommendations for a respiratory supplement, but that it also has the same properties that were proven effective in clinical studies .
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money-back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own product.
1 It Must Conform To The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a respiratory supplement. We'll start with the most important criteria to look out for.
Here Are The Top Criteria:
- It must be a dual-action formula for promoting easier breathing, boosting immunity and supporting a healthy respiratory tract.
- It must contain Quercetin, proven to enhance immunomodulating and antioxidant benefits. (Look for Quercefit® proved to be up to 20-fold more bioavailable).
- It must contain Vitamin C to boost antioxidant activity for fighting off free radical damage.
- It must contain citrus bioflavonoids to optimize the absorption of Vitamin C.
- It must contain Vitamin A to help reduce the frequency of respiratory infections.
- It must contain Beta Glucans to help the body fight off infections.
- It must have no additives, preservatives or any other artificial ingredients.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The respiratory supplement we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP-certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Make sure it contains clinically-proven ingredients formulated in the correct daily doses - not less and not more. Despite what you see on other sites, the ingredients do matter. Some blends will be ineffective and others can be dangerous.
- Make sure it contains Quercefit®, a patented, highly concentrated form of Quercetin to provide anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and antioxidant properties.
- Make sure it contains Citrus Bioflavonoids to optimize lung and respiratory tract function.
- Make sure it contains ingredients to provide powerful antioxidant properties such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Beta Glucans.
- Make sure it contains a thermogenic agent to enhance bioavailability, such as BioPerine®.
What's In The Clinical Studies:
The respiratory supplement we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective clinically-proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies.
It's important to note that this unique supplement provides a multi-action approach to supporting respiratory health. Its 100% natural ingredients help ease breathing, open the respiratory tract and provide extra protection for the lungs against oxidative damage and harmful pathogens. Furthermore, it provides relief of seasonal allergy symptoms and boosts the immune system. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on optimizing respiratory health, published in a range of Journals and Articles, have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in respiratory health.
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven To Boost Respiratory Health:
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to provide the ultimate defense in respiratory health and get results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
This vitamin is critical for healthy functioning of the immune system and plays a vital role in helping cells grow and reproduce. It is especially beneficial for chronic lung disease, protecting the cells in the lungs from histamine masts.
- 1. Timoneda J, Rodríguez-Fernández L, Zaragozá R, et al. Vitamin A Deficiency and the Lung. Nutrients. 2018;10(9):1132. Published 2018 Aug 21. doi:10.3390/nu10091132
- 2. Institute of Medicine (US) Panel on Micronutrients. Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Arsenic, Boron, Chromium, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Silicon, Vanadium, and Zinc. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2001. 4, Vitamin A.
- 1. Johnston CS, Martin LJ, Cai X. Antihistamine effect of supplemental ascorbic acid and neutrophil chemotaxis. J Am Coll Nutr. 1992 Apr;11(2):172-6. PMID: 1578094.
- 2. Hagel AF, Layritz CM, Hagel WH, Hagel HJ, Hagel E, Dauth W, Kressel J, Regnet T, Rosenberg A, Neurath MF, Molderings GJ, Raithel M. Intravenous infusion of ascorbic acid decreases serum histamine concentrations in patients with allergic and non-allergic diseases. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol. 2013 Sep;386(9):789-93. doi: 10.1007/s00210-013-0880-1. Epub 2013 May 11. PMID: 23666445.
- 1. Tian HQ, Cheng L. The role of vitamin D in allergic rhinitis. Asia Pac Allergy. 2017;7(2):65-73. doi:10.5415/apallergy.2017.7.2.65
- 2. Mirzakhani H, Al-Garawi A, Weiss ST, Litonjua AA. Vitamin D and the development of allergic disease: how important is it?. Clin Exp Allergy. 2015;45(1):114-125. doi:10.1111/cea.12430
This ingredient has a multitude of benefits that include providing defense against free radicals, stabilizing oxidative damage which helps reduce allergic reactions. Citrus bioflavonoids are also known to help reduce inflammation and work to optimize the absorption of Vitamin C.
- 1.Shashank Kumar, Abhay K. Pandey, "Chemistry and Biological Activities of Flavonoids: An Overview", The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, Article ID 162750, 16 pages, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1155/2013/162750.
- 1.Roschek B Jr, Fink RC, McMichael M, Alberte RS. Nettle extract (Urtica dioica) affects key receptors and enzymes associated with allergic rhinitis. Phytother Res. 2009 Jul;23(7):920-6. doi: 10.1002/ptr.2763. PMID: 19140159.
- 2. Mittman P. Randomized, double-blind study of freeze-dried Urtica dioica in the treatment of allergic rhinitis. Planta Med. 1990 Feb;56(1):44-7. doi: 10.1055/s-2006-960881. PMID: 2192379.
Beta Glucan (1,3/1,6)
Beta Glucan is a fiber-type complex sugar which acts as biologically active polysaccharides that are powerful immunomodulators which have been proven to be beneficial in helping the body fight off infections.
- 1. Talbott S, Talbott J. Effect of BETA 1,3/1,6 GLUCAN on Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Symptoms and Mood State in Marathon Athletes. J Sports Sci Med. 2009 Dec 1;8(4):509-15. PMID: 24149590; PMCID: PMC3761532.
Quercefit® Phytosomal Quercetin
This patented ingredient is a unique phytosomal quercetin formation that has been clinically shown to be twenty times more bioavailable and powerful than regular quercetin. This queen of flavonoids has been reported to be extremely valuable in several biological processes that include blood circulation, immunity, protection from virus exposure, metabolism and more.
- 1. Micek J, Jurikova T, Skrovankova S, Sochor J. Quercetin and Its Anti-Allergic Immune Response. Molecules. 2016 May 12;21(5):623. doi: 10.3390/molecules21050623. PMID: 27187333; PMCID: PMC6273625.
- 2. Shaik YB, Castellani ML, Perrella A, Conti F, Salini V, Tete S, Madhappan B, Vecchiet J, De Lutiis MA, Caraffa A, Cerulli G. Role of quercetin (a natural herbal compound) in allergy and inflammation. J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2006 Jul-Dec;20(3-4):47-52. PMID: 18187018.
The Butterbur extract that is used here is PA free, and helps decrease the release of histamine and leukotriene which are two chemicals known to cause seasonal allergy symptoms.
- 1. Thomet OA, Wiesmann UN, Blaser K, Simon HU. Differential inhibition of inflammatory effector functions by petasin, isopetasin and neopetasin in human eosinophils. Clin Exp Allergy. 2001 Aug;31(8):1310-20. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2222.2001.01158.x. PMID: 11529903.
Piperine, the main alkaloid from black pepper, has been shown to substantially increase the bioavailability of the nutrients in foods and supplements. Piperine can turn a marginally effective therapeutic substance into a highly effective one by increasing its bioavailability and intracellular residency time. Quite simply put, you will feel the benefits much faster!
- 1. Kesarwani, K., & Gupta, R. (2013). Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 3(4). doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X
- 2. www.bioperine.com/peer-reviewed-articles.html
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk-Free 365-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If any lung and respiratory supplement is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1-year guarantee. With a 365-day money-back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about optimizing lung and respiratory health, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best respiratory supplement on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Respiratory Supplements
How do you know you're buying a quality product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Oftentimes you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims - that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
5 Things To Watch Out For When Buying A Respiratory Supplement:
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Make sure ingredients are effective and clinically proven. - If you're looking for a high quality respiratory supplement, make sure that the ingredients provide a multi-action solution for optimizing lung and respiratory health. Research Verified's Lung & Respiration is composed solely of ingredients whose efficacy is backed up by extensive clinical trials and research.
- 5. Avoid Overdosing. - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health. Steer clear of supplements that push absurdly large daily doses, as taking too much of certain ingredients can be dangerous.
Why Does Research Verified® Have the #1 Respiratory Supplement?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomona, Yeast and Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of each ingredient based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk-Free - 365-day - 100% money-back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk-Free - 365-Day - 100% Money-Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Lung & Respiration Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Lung & Respiration meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality respiratory supplement that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Lung & Respiration:
- Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- Contains only the highest quality ingredients that have been determined to be effective in clinical studies.
- Is a multi-action formula to support respiratory health and boost immunity.
- Made in a FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- Third-party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- And has a risk-free - 365-day - 100% money-back guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is to give you the best possible respiratory supplement possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be too!
What Lung & Respiration Supplement Should You Buy Now?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Lung & Respiration 6 bottle package because real and effective long-term respiratory support takes time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work - or your money back - up to 365 days.