- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
There are literally hundreds of MCT Oil manufacturers online all claiming to have the best products. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality MCT Oil product available, period.
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible MCT Oil on the market, based on extensive research. Our team, at Research Verified®, concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective MCT Oil on the market, hands down.
An effective MCT Oil is determined by the quality and purity of the types of Medium-Chain Triglycerides contained within it. MCT Oil is essential for producing ketones to boost ketosis in the body and achieving weight loss success.
100% Pure MCT Oil:
MCT Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT's) are fatty acids derived naturally from coconut and palm oils. They have an incredible function of being able to stabilize blood sugar and enhance ketone body production. Unlike most fats, MCTs are rapidly absorbed and taken directly to the liver, where they can be used immediately for energy or converted into ketones. This means that cells are breaking down fats for energy instead of glucose resulting in the ultimate fat-burning weight loss.
Caprylic Acid and Capric Acid:
There are two main types of MCTs known to be effective, these are Caprylic Acid, or C8s (made from an 8 carbon-long chain) and Capric Acid or C10s (made from a 10 carbon-long chain). Clinical studies have shown that C8s and C10s are proven to promote weight loss as well as improve cardiovascular health, boost cognitive function and a myriad of other health benefits.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from when it comes to an effective product. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which MCT Oil is going to help you and why.
Most MCT Oils Simply Do Not Work
After witnessing the astounding weight loss results from using MCT Oil in a ketogenic diet, hundreds of companies and marketers jumped on board to create their own version of this fat-burning oil. Most of them disregard the research and put together inferior products to try to cash in on the latest diet trends. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially true when dealing with nutritional dietary supplements.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label either and oftentimes, many of the samples we have taken a look at in the lab show that the formula has been adulterated, (which is why 3rd party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it). Moreover, many companies rely on celebrity endorsements which unfortunately, for the most part, are literally driven by money deals and not honesty. The general consensus is that celebrity endorsements are both a waste of money and not believable.
There are literally hundreds of MCT Oil manufacturers online all claiming to have the best products. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find An MCT Oil That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to burn fat and ultimately lose weight, fast. Plain and simple. And you want the best MCT Oil product to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So, how do you find an MCT Oil that will actually help you boost ketosis and speed up weight loss?
Stick to these 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it is 100% pure MCT Oil. It should be composed of a combination of C8s and C10s in order to boost ketone production for optimal weight loss.
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365 day money back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own products.
1 It Must Conform to The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying MCT Oil. We'll start with the world famous TV Doctor's recommendations. He gives very specific criteria on what to look for.
Here are The Top Criteria:
- It must contain 100% pure MCT (Medium-Chain Triglyceride) Oil.
- It must contain the 2 most effective types: Caprylic Acid (C8) and Capric Acid (C10).
- It must be manufactured in an FDA approved laboratory.
- It must have no fillers, binders, additives or preservatives.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The MCT Oil formulation that we recommend meets all of the criteria AND MORE!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you should consider:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
It should contain 100% pure MCT Oil, which is the most effective potency to stabilize blood sugar and enhance ketone body production. MCT oil provides a thermogenic effect to positively alter your metabolism and support the body whilst in a ketotic state.
Make sure it contains C8 and C10, the 2 most effective types of MCT Oils. Caprylic Acid and Capric Acid, C8s and C10s, respectively, have been studied for their efficacy for boosting and maintaining weight loss ultimately burning fat instead of glucose to help shed unwanted weight.
The MCT Oil formulation we recommend should contain large amounts of C8 Caprylic Acid and C10 Capric Acid. These are proven to increase the production of ketones which leads to weight loss as well as hunger suppression.
It's important to note that 100% pure MCT oil is what is going to get you the results that you are looking for. To provide you with the most effective product on the market, Research Verified's MCT Oil contains 100% pure MCT Oil for fast, effective fat burn. Many products contain potentially harmful fillers such as additives and preservatives. Some contain a large amount of Lauric Acid, which although it is a C12 MCT, it functions more like a Long Chain Triglyceride in the body. So, it is very important to read the label before you buy.
In a recent study published by the The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition journal, the benefits of consuming Medium Chain Triglycerides for human health was evaluated. For 16 weeks, forty-nine overweight men and women, from the ages of 19–50, consumed either MCT Oil or olive oil as part of a weight-loss program. The final results showed that the consumption of MCT Oil proved to significantly improve weight loss results. Other similar studies support these findings.
With results like these, it is no wonder that many individuals are swapping traditional olive oil for MCT Oil to enjoy boosted energy levels, increased performance, an overall sense of well-being, weight loss and fat burn.
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven To Boost Weight Loss:
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to provide the most effective MCT Oil formula to get results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
Caprylic Acid (C8)
Caprylic acid is also referred to as C8 or Octanoic Acid because of the eight carbon chain which makes up this saturated fatty acid. It naturally occurs in milk products as well as in palm and coconut oil. High quality studies have demonstrated the signficant weight loss benefits from ingesting C8. It works because it is easily broken down into ketones, which are used as an optimal energy source for your body.
- 1. Schultz, L.H., Smith, V.R., Lardy, H.A: The effect of the administration of various fatty acids on the blood ketone levels of ruminants. Journal of Diary Science 1949; 32:817 – 822.
- 2. McGarry, J. D., & Foster, D. W.: The Regulation of Ketogenesis from Octanoic Acid The Role of the Tricarboxylic Acid Cycle and Fatty Acid Synthesis. Journal of Biological Chemistry 1971; 246(4):1149-1159.
- 3. Schwabe, A. D., Bennett, L. R., & Bowman, L. P.: Octanoic acid absorption and oxidation in humans. Journal of applied physiology 1964; 19(2):335-337.
- 4. Lemarié F, Beauchamp E, Legrand P, Rioux V: Revisiting the metabolism and physiological functions of caprylic acid (C8:0) with special focus on ghrelin octanoylation. Biochimie 2016; 120:40-8.
Capric Acid (C10)
Capric acid is also referred to as C10 or Decanoic Acid because of the ten carbon chain which makes up this saturated fatty acid. Studies which are done on MCT (medium chain triglycerides) Oil, use C8s and C10s because fatty acids which have chains composed of 12 carbons already act as long chain triglycerides and, therefore, do not break down as easily into ketones. High quality randomized studies have demonstrated significant weight-loss benefits when adding Capric Acid into a diet.
- 1. Takeuchi H, Sekine S, Kojima K, Aoyama T: The application of medium-chain fatty acids: edible oil with a suppressing effect on body fat accumulation. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition 2008; 1:320-3.
- 2. St-Onge MP, Ross R, Parsons WD, Jones PJ: Medium-chain triglycerides increase energy expenditure and decrease adiposity in overweight men. Obesity Research 2003; 11(3):395-402.
- 3. St-Onge MP, Jones PJ: Greater rise in fat oxidation with medium-chain triglyceride consumption relative to long-chain triglyceride is associated with lower initial body weight and greater loss of subcutaneous adipose tissue. International Journal of Obesity and Related Metabolic Disorders 2003; 27(12):1565-71.
- 4. Papamandjaris AA, MacDougall DE, Jones PJ: Medium chain fatty acid metabolism and energy expenditure: obesity treatment implications. Life Sciences 1998; 62(14):1203-15.
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk Free 365 Day Money Back Guarantee
If any MCT Oil is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365 day money back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about your health, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best MCT Oil on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad MCT Oil Supplements
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality MCT Oil? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own versions. Many times they disregard the research and put together inferior products to try to cash in on this new diet craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with dietary supplements.
Often times you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even stating to have the best product. So many companies make these claims - that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
7 Things To Watch Out For When Buying MCT Oil
- 1. Contains 100% pure Medium-Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil. - MCT oil is broken down easily by your body which bolsters ketone production for more efficient weight loss while also suppressing food cravings.
- 2. Contains Caprylic Acid and Capric Acid. - C8s and C10s are the types of MCT Oil which are proven, in clinical studies, to result in weight loss as well as many other benefits such as improving cardiovascular health and boosting cognitive abilities.
- 3.Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 4. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 5. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 6. Avoid Proprietary Blends. - If you're looking for a high quality MCT Oil, make sure that it is 100% pure with no additives, preservatives or contaminants included that might interfere with its effective benefits.
- 7. Avoid Overdosing. - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health. Steer clear of supplements that push you to buy more than a sensible amount.
Why Does Research Verified® Have The #1 MCT Oil?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality
product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S aureus, Pseudomonas, Yeast and Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of MCT Oil based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk Free - 365 day - 100% money back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® MCT Oil Exceeds Industry Standards On Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® MCT Oil meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality MCT Oil on the market. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® MCT Oil:
- Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- Contains 100% pure MCT Oil for fast weight loss results.
- Contains Caprylic (C8) and Capric Acid (C10).
- Made in an FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- Third party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- It is vegan-friendly and natural.
- And has a Risk Free - 365-Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing MCT Oil. At Research Verified®, our goal is to give you the best possible MCT Oil from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be, too!
Which MCT Oil Should You Buy?
We recommend buying the Research Verified® MCT Oil 6 bottle package because real and effective weight loss takes commitment and time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work, or your money back (you have up to 365 days) - you have nothing to lose!