- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
There are literally hundreds of mushroom complex supplements online all claiming to have the best product to help optimize physical and cognitive health. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team at Research Verified® concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective mushroom complex supplement on the market, hands down.
An effective mushroom complex supplement is determined by the quality of the ingredients contained within it. A quality product should contain at least 10 clinically-proven types of mushrooms such as Lion’s Mane, Reishi, Oyster, and White Button, which are known to help boost the immune system, support heart and gut health, stimulate brain cell growth and cognitive function, and fight inflammation.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which mushroom complex supplement is going to help you and why.
Most Mushroom Complexes Simply Do Not Work
Countless companies and marketers are jumping on the herbal supplement craze to create their own version of a mushroom complex that "really works". Most of them disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most mushroom complexes do not contain what's actually on the label. As was recently stated about supplements, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated". (Which is why third-party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it.)
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find A Mushroom Complex That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to enhance your health and boost your cognitive energy. Plain and simple. And you want the best mushroom complex to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So how do you find a mushroom complex that will actually help you support your long-term health from multiple angles?
Stick To These 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it not only conforms to the specific recommendations for a mushroom complex, but that it also has the same properties that were proven effective in clinical studies.
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money-back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own product.
1 It Must Conform To The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a mushroom complex. We'll start with the most important criteria to look out for.
Here Are The Top Criteria:
- It must be an all-encompassing complex containing at least 10 types of mushrooms to provide the full range of health benefits to the mind and body.
- It must contain Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Maitake, Shiitake, Chaga, Royal Sun Blazei, Enokitake, White Button, and Oyster Mushrooms for boosting the immune system, improving energy, and enhancing cognitive function.
- It must be extracted from fruiting bodies for a highly-concentrated, 100% pure mushroom product.
- It must not contain any mycelium mushrooms which contain high starch levels.
- It must contain a significant dose of each mushroom to ensure optimal results.
- It must contain BioPerine® which is essential for optimal absorption and fast results.
- It must have no additives, preservatives or any other artificial ingredients.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The mushroom complex we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA-registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Make sure it contains at least 10 types of mushrooms to ensure optimal health benefits across every level.
- Make sure it contains clinically-proven ingredients formulated in the correct daily doses - between 100-200 mg of each mushroom, not less and not more. Despite what you see on other sites, the ingredients do matter. Some blends will be ineffective and others can be dangerous.
- Make sure it does not contain any mycelium mushrooms to avoid starch contamination. All the extracts must be from the fruiting bodies which are the purest form.
- Make sure it contains BioPerine® which increases nutrient absorption for faster, better results.
What's In The Clinical Studies:
The mushroom complex we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective clinically-proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies.
It's important to note that this unique supplement provides a wide range of mushrooms that work synergistically to support overall health, energy, and cognitive function. Its 100% natural ingredients provide different compounds that work to improve gut health, regulate cholesterol levels, maintain healthy blood pressure levels, regenerate nerve cells, and boost mood. Furthermore, it provides antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial benefits while boosting immunity and reducing the risk of serious illness. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on various mushrooms, published in a range of journals and articles, have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in optimizing health with mushroom complexes. They include the following:
Extensively Researched Mushrooms Proven To Optimize Health:
Each type of mushroom was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to provide the ultimate health benefits and get results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
Lion’s Mane mushrooms contain bioactive substances that have beneficial effects on the body, especially the brain, heart and gut. It has two special compounds that can stimulate the growth of brain cells and may improve mental functioning. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory, can boost mood, and reduces certain risk factors of heart disease, such as high cholesterol and blood sugar.
- 1. Mori, Koichiro, et al. Improving Effects of the Mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium Erinaceus) on Mild Cognitive Impairment: A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. Phytotherapy Research, vol. 23, no. 3, 2009, pp. 367–372.
- 2. Nagano M, Shimizu K, Kondo R, Hayashi C, Sato D, Kitagawa K, Ohnuki K. Reduction of depression and anxiety by 4 weeks Hericium erinaceus intake. Biomed Res. 2010 Aug;31(4):231-7.
- 3. Lee KF, Chen JH, Teng CC, Shen CH, Hsieh MC, Lu CC, Lee KC, Lee LY, Chen WP, Chen CC, Huang WS, Kuo HC. Protective effects of Hericium erinaceus mycelium and its isolated erinacine A against ischemia-injury-induced neuronal cell death via the inhibition of iNOS/p38 MAPK and nitrotyrosine. Int J Mol Sci. 2014 Aug 27;15(9):15073-89.
- 4. Mori K, Kikuchi H, Obara Y, Iwashita M, Azumi Y, Kinugasa S, Inatomi S, Oshima Y, Nakahata N. Inhibitory effect of hericenone B from Hericium erinaceus on collagen-induced platelet aggregation. Phytomedicine. 2010 Dec 1;17(14):1082-5.
- 1. Lin ZB. Cellular and molecular mechanisms of immuno-modulation by Ganoderma lucidum. J Pharmacol Sci. 2005 Oct;99(2):144-53.
- 2. Gao Y, Zhou S, Jiang W, Huang M, Dai X. Effects of ganopoly (a Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide extract) on the immune functions in advanced-stage cancer patients. Immunol Invest. 2003 Aug;32(3):201-15.
- 3. Liu YW, Gao JL, Guan J, Qian ZM, Feng K, Li SP. Evaluation of antiproliferative activities and action mechanisms of extracts from two species of Ganoderma on tumor cell lines. J Agric Food Chem. 2009 Apr 22;57(8):3087-93.
- 4. hung WT, Lee SH, Kim JD, Park YS, Hwang B, Lee SY, Lee HY. Effect of mycelial culture broth of Ganoderma lucidum on the growth characteristics of human cell lines. J Biosci Bioeng. 2001;92(6):550-5.
- 1. Sekhon BK, Sze DM, Chan WK, Fan K, Li GQ, Moore DE, Roubin RH. PSP activates monocytes in resting human peripheral blood mononuclear cells: immunomodulatory implications for cancer treatment. Food Chem. 2013 Jun 15;138(4):2201-9.
- 2. Eliza WL, Fai CK, Chung LP. Efficacy of Yun Zhi (Coriolus versicolor) on survival in cancer patients: systematic review and meta-analysis. Recent Pat Inflamm Allergy Drug Discov. 2012 Jan;6(1):78-87.
Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and glucans, this adaptogenic mushroom can improve the body's response to various stressors. It can also help lower cholesterol and balance blood sugar, as well as having a positive effect on overall immunity.
- 1. Masuda Y, Inoue H, Ohta H, Miyake A, Konishi M, Nanba H. Oral administration of soluble β-glucans extracted from Grifola frondosa induces systemic antitumor immune response and decreases immunosuppression in tumor-bearing mice. Int J Cancer. 2013 Jul;133(1):108-19.
- 2. Chen YH, Lee CH, Hsu TH, Lo HC. Submerged-Culture Mycelia and Broth of the Maitake Medicinal Mushroom Grifola frondosa (Higher Basidiomycetes) Alleviate Type 2 Diabetes-Induced Alterations in Immunocytic Function. Int J Med Mushrooms. 2015;17(6):541-56.
- 1. Xu X, Yang J, Luo Z, Zhang X. Lentinula edodes-derived polysaccharide enhances systemic and mucosal immunity by spatial modulation of intestinal gene expression in mice. Food Funct. 2015 Jun;6(6):2068-80.
- 2. Finimundy, T.C., Dillon, A.J.P., Henriques, J.A.P. and Ely, M.R. (2014) A Review on General Nutritional Compounds and Pharmacological Properties of the Lentinula edodes Mushroom. Food and Nutrition Sciences, 5, 1095-1105.
Chaga mushrooms boost the immune system and fight chronic inflammation, as well as bacteria and viruses. They help to promote the formation of beneficial cytokines - specialized proteins that regulate the immune system - and inhibit inflammatory cytokines. They also help lower blood sugar levels and "bad" LDL cholesterol.
- 1. Ko SK, Jin M, Pyo MY. Inonotus obliquus extracts suppress antigen-specific IgE production through the modulation of Th1/Th2 cytokines in ovalbumin-sensitized mice. J Ethnopharmacol. 2011 Oct 11;137(3):1077-82.
- 2. Lee SH, Hwang HS, Yun JW. Antitumor activity of water extract of a mushroom, Inonotus obliquus, against HT-29 human colon cancer cells. Phytother Res. 2009 Dec;23(12):1784-9.
Oyster Mushrooms contain beta-glucans which help lower cholesterol and promote gut health. These mushrooms also help to regulate blood pressure and reduce blood sugar. Additionally, they promote immune health and provide antiviral and antibacterial benefits.
- 1. Alam N, Yoon KN, Lee KR, et al. Antioxidant Activities and Tyrosinase Inhibitory Effects of Different Extracts from Pleurotus ostreatus Fruiting Bodies. Mycobiology. 2010;38(4):295-301.
- 2. Jayakumar T, Thomas PA, Geraldine P. Protective effect of an extract of the oyster mushroom, Pleurotus ostreatus, on antioxidants of major organs of aged rats. Exp Gerontol. 2007 Mar;42(3):183-91.
- 3. Dicks L, Ellinger S. Effect of the Intake of Oyster Mushrooms (Pleurotus ostreatus) on Cardiometabolic Parameters-A Systematic Review of Clinical Trials. Nutrients. 2020;12(4):1134. Published 2020 Apr 17.
- 4. Jesenak M, Majtan J, Rennerova Z, Kyselovic J, Banovcin P, Hrubisko M. Immunomodulatory effect of pleuran (β-glucan from Pleurotus ostreatus) in children with recurrent respiratory tract infections. Int Immunopharmacol. 2013 Feb;15(2):395-9.
- 5. Tanaka A, Nishimura M, Sato Y, Sato H, Nishihira J. Enhancement of the Th1-phenotype immune system by the intake of Oyster mushroom (Tamogitake) extract in a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. J Tradit Complement Med. 2015;6(4):424-430. Published 2015 Dec 29.
- 6. Anandhi R, Annadurai T, Anitha TS, Muralidharan AR, Najmunnisha K, Nachiappan V, Thomas PA, Geraldine P. Antihypercholesterolemic and antioxidative effects of an extract of the oyster mushroom, Pleurotus ostreatus, and its major constituent, chrysin, in Triton WR-1339-induced hypercholesterolemic rats. J Physiol Biochem. 2013 Jun;69(2):313-23.
Royal Sun Blazei
Rich with isoflavonoids, this mushroom provides a myriad of antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial benefits which can help manage certain health conditions.
- 1.Hetland, Geir, et al. "The Agaricus blazei-based mushroom extract, Andosan™, protects against intestinal tumorigenesis in the A/J Min/+ Mouse." PLoS One 11.12 (2016): e0167754.
- 2. Wang H, Fu Z, Han C. The Medicinal Values of Culinary-Medicinal Royal Sun Mushroom (Agaricus blazei Murrill). Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013;2013:842619.
This mushroom boasts an impressive nutritional profile. It contains a rich plethora of beneficial vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, which help to enhance the immune system and boost mood.
- 1. Wu M, Luo X, Xu X, Wei W, Yu M, Jiang N, Ye L, Yang Z, Fei X. Antioxidant and immunomodulatory activities of a polysaccharide from Flammulina velutipes. J Tradit Chin Med. 2014 Dec;34(6):733-40.
- 2. uan F, Gao Z, Liu W, Li H, Zhang Y, Feng Y, Song X, Wang W, Zhang J, Huang C, Jia L. Characterization, Antioxidant, Anti-Aging and Organ Protective Effects of Sulfated Polysaccharides from Flammulina velutipes. Molecules. 2019 Sep 28;24(19):3517.
White Button Mushroom
These mushrooms contain beta-glucans, a type of soluble fiber that helps to lower cholesterol and triglycerides. They also contain polysaccharides which can help to control blood sugar as well as act as a prebiotic to nourish beneficial gut bacteria.
- 1. Kozarski M, Klaus A, Jakovljevic D, et al. Antioxidants of Edible Mushrooms. Molecules. 2015;20(10):19489-19525. Published 2015 Oct 27. doi:10.3390/molecules201019489.
- 2. AAkramiene D, Kondrotas A, Didziapetriene J, Kevelaitis E. Effects of beta-glucans on the immune system. Medicina (Kaunas). 2007;43(8):597-606.
- 3. Sima P, Vannucci L, Vetvicka V. β-glucans and cholesterol (Review). Int J Mol Med. 2018;41(4):1799-1808.
- 4. Yang S, Yan J, Yang L, Meng Y, Wang N, He C, Fan Y, Zhou Y. Alkali-soluble polysaccharides from mushroom fruiting bodies improve insulin resistance. Int J Biol Macromol. 2019 Apr 1;126:466-474.
Piperine, the main alkaloid from black pepper, has been shown to substantially increase the bioavailability of the nutrients in foods and supplements. Piperine can turn a marginally effective therapeutic substance into a highly effective one by increasing its bioavailability and intracellular residency time. Quite simply put, you will feel the benefits much faster!
- 1. Kesarwani, K., & Gupta, R. (2013). Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 3(4). doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X
- 2. www.bioperine.com/peer-reviewed-articles.html
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk-Free 365-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If any mushroom complex supplement is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1-year guarantee. With a 365-day money-back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about reaching your ultimate potential and optimization then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best mushroom complex on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Mushroom Complexes
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Oftentimes you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims - that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
8 Things To Watch Out For When Buying A Mushroom Complex:
- 1. Look Out For False Claims and Unsupported Facts. Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you - make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Make Sure Ingredients are Effective and Clinically Proven. If you're looking for a high-quality mushroom complex supplement, make sure that the ingredients provide a multi-action solution for optimizing health and maintaining energy levels and cognitive function. Research Verified's Mushroom Complex is composed solely of ingredients whose efficacy is backed up by extensive clinical trials and research.
- 5. Avoid Overdosing. Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health. Steer clear of supplements that push absurdly large daily doses, as taking too much of certain ingredients can be dangerous.
- 6. Make Sure It Contains At Least 10 Types Of Mushrooms (a variety is key to positive results). In order to reap the full benefits of a mushroom supplement, it must include an all-encompassing functional complex. Many products contain much fewer varieties of mushrooms.
- 7. Avoid Mycelium Mushrooms. They cannot be separated from the grain they are grown on, meaning they are contain large amounts of starch and are much less pure and potent than extracts taken from fruiting bodies.
- 8. Make Sure It Contains At Least 100 mg Of Each Type of Mushroom (And 200 mg Of Lion's Mane, Reishi, And Turkey Tail Mushrooms). These are the clinically-proven amounts needed to provide the full benefits and ensure the most powerful, effective results.
Why Does Research Verified® Have the #1 Mushroom Complex?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality
product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofAs (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomona, Yeast and Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of each ingredient based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk-Free - 365-day - 100% money-back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Mushroom Complex Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Mushroom Complex meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality mushroom complex supplement that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Mushroom Complex:
- Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- Contains only the highest quality ingredients that have been determined to be effective in clinical studies.
- Is a multi-action formula to support overall health and maintain energy and cognitive function.
- Made in a FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- Third-party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- And has a risk-free - 365-day - 100% money-back guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is to give you the best possible mushroom complex supplement possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be too!
What Mushroom Complex Should You Buy Now?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Mushroom Complex 6 bottle package because real and effective long-term health optimization takes time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work - or your money back - up to 365 days.