If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team at Research Verified® concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective nail fungus treatment on the market, hands down.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which nail fungus remedy is going to help you and why.
Most Nail Fungus Treatments Simply Do Not Work+
Countless companies and marketers are jumping on the herbal remedy craze to create their own version of a nail fungus treatment that "really works". Most of them disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this common health ailment. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially given the lack of research given to the ingredients used.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most nail fungus supplements do not contain what's actually on the label. As was recently stated on the world famous TV doctor's show about dietary supplements, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated". (Which is why 3rd party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it.)
There are literally hundreds of nail fungus treatments online all claiming to have the best product. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find a Nail Fungus Treatment That Will Actually Work?+
We understand that your end goal is to get rid of nail fungus. Plain and simple. And you want the best product to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So how do you find the best treatment that will actually help you get rid of your nail fungus, while effectively soothing uncomfortable symptoms?
Stick to these 3 Guidelines:
1 Make sure it not only contains specific clinically proven ingredients for fighting fungal infections (25% Undecylenic Acid), but that it also has ingredients that have been proven effective in reducing severity and duration, and for alleviating nail fungus symptoms (essential oils of manuka and tea tree).
2 Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
3 Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own product.
1 It Must Conform to The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a nail fungus treatment. We'll start with the most important criteria to look out for.
Here are the Top Criteria:
- It must be a multi-action formula for fungus eradication, soothing relief, healing and prevention.
- It must contain 25% Undecylenic Acid plus an essential oil blend of manuka and tea tree oils.
- It must have no additives, preservatives or any other artificial ingredients.
- It must contain the same dosage and purity of ingredients found in clinical studies.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The nail fungus treatment we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
1. Make sure it contains clinically proven ingredients that provide a total nail fungus management solution for soothing, healing, repairing and prevention. Despite what you see on other sites, the ingredients do matter. Some combinations will be ineffective and others can be dangerous.
2. Make sure it contains 25% Undecylenic Acid for powerful intervention. Undecylenic is one of the most effective fungus fighting ingredients. 25% undecylenic acid is the strongest concentration on the market. Don't settle for less.
What's In the Clinical Studies:
The nail fungus treatment we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective clinically proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies (Clinical Study 1, Clinical Study 2, Clinical Study 3).
It's important to note that this unique treatment provides a total care system for treating nail fungus. Its 100% natural ingredients reduce infection duration, frequency and severity; penetrating the skin to attack deeply rooted fungus, while soothing and alleviating intense itching and burning. Additionally, a range of skin healing and rejuvenating ingredients ensure skin is left smooth and undamaged. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on nail fungus, published in a range of Journals and Articles, have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in treating this condition. They include the following:
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven to Treat Nail Fungus:
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to get rid of nail fungus and get results faster than any other treatment available.
(click ingredient name to open)
Undecylenic Acid (USP 25%)
- Dartmouth Hitchcock (2015). Undecylenic Acid Topical. //www.dartmouth-hitchcock.org/medical-information/health_encyclopedia/d03686a1
- McLain N, Ascanio R, Baker C, Strohaver RA, Dolan JW. Undecylenic Acid Inhibits Morphogenesis of Candida albicans. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. 2000;44(10):2873-2875.
- Harkenthal M, Reichling J, Geiss HK, Saller R. Comparative study on the in vitro antibacterial activity of Australian tea tree oil, cajuput oil, niaouli oil, manuka oil, kanuka oil, and eucalyptus oil. Pharmazie. 1999 Jun;54(6): 460-3.
- W. Maddocks-Jennings, J.M. Wilkinson, D. Shillington, H. Cavanagh (2005). A fresh look at manuka and kanuka essential oils from New Zealand. The International Journal of Aromatherapy (2005) 15, 141–146.
Tea Tree Oil
- Carson, C. F., Hammer, K. A., & Riley, T. V. (2006). Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil: a Review of Antimicrobial and Other Medicinal Properties. Clinical Microbiology Reviews, 19(1), 50–62.
- Satchell, A. C., Saurajen, A., Bell, C. and Barnetson, R. S. (2002), Treatment of interdigital tinea pedis with 25% and 50% tea tree oil solution: A randomized, placebo-controlled, blinded study. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 43: 175–178. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-0960.2002.00590.
Sweet Almond Oil
- Knowlton S., (2015), Almond Oil Health Benefits. //www.healthguidance.org/entry/16097/1/Almond-Oil-Health-Benefits.html
- Maiche A. Effect of chamomile cream and almond ointment on acute radiation skin reaction. Acta Oncol 1991;30(3):395-396.
- Banu, A., Sathyanarayana, B., & Chattannavar, G. (2012). Efficacy of fresh Aloe vera gel against multi-drug resistant bacteria in infected leg ulcers. The Australasian Medical Journal, 5(6), 305–309.
- Collins E, Collins C. Roentgen dermatitis treated with fresh whole leaf of Aloe vera. Am J Roentgenol.1935;33:396–7.
- Chee, H. Y., & Lee, M. H. (2007). Antifungal Activity of Clove Essential Oil and its Volatile Vapour Against Dermatophytic Fungi. Mycobiology, 35(4), 241–243. doi:10.4489/MYCO.2007.35.4.241
- Gale Cengage (2008). Jojoba oil. //www.altmd.com/Articles/Jojoba-Oil--Encyclopedia-of-Alternative-Medicine
- Pazyar N, Yaghoobi R, Ghassemi MR, Kazerouni A, Rafeie E, Jamshydian N. Jojoba in dermatology: a succinct review. G Ital Dermatol Venereol. 2013 Dec;148(6):687-91.
- Oil Health Benefits (n.d.). Walnut Oil. //oilhealthbenefits.com/walnut-oil/
- Lopez A, Hudson JB, Towers GH. Antiviral and antimicrobial activities of Colombian medicinal plants. J Ethnopharmacol. 2001 Oct;77(2-3):189-96.
- Boukhatem, M. N., Ferhat, M. A., Kameli, A., Saidi, F., & Kebir, H. T. (2014). Lemon grass (Cymbopogon citratus) essential oil as a potent anti-inflammatory and antifungal drugs. The Libyan Journal of Medicine, 9, 10.3402
- De Castro, P. A., Savoldi, M., Bonatto, D., Barros, M. H., Goldman, M. H. S., Berretta, A. A., & Goldman, G. H. (2011). Molecular Characterization of Propolis-Induced Cell Death in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Eukaryotic Cell, 10(3), 398–411.
- Ngatu NR, Saruta T, Hirota R, Eitoku M, Luzitu NS, Muzembo BA, Matsui T, Suganuma N.Brazilian green propolis extracts improve Tinea pedis interdigitalis and Tinea corporis. J Altern Complement Med. 2012 Jan;18(1):8-9. doi: 10.1089/acm.2011.0696. Epub 2012 Jan 9.
- Farco, J.A. & Grundmann, O. (2013). Menthol – Pharmacology of an Important Naturally Medicinal "Cool". Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry, 2013, 13, 124-131.
- Pattnaik S, Subramanyam VR, Bapaji M, Kole CR. Antibacterial and antifungal activity of aromatic constituents of essential oils. Microbios. 1997;89(358):39-46.
- Society for General Microbiology. "Lavender oil has potent antifungal effect." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 16 February 2011.
- Green, B. G. Sensory characteristics of camphor. J.Invest Dermatol. 1990;94(5):662-666.
- Lee, H. J., Hyun, E. A., Yoon, W. J., Kim, B. H., Rhee, M. H., Kang, H. K., Cho, J. Y., and Yoo, E. S. In vitro anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative effects of Cinnamomum camphora extracts. J.Ethnopharmacol. 1-16-2006;103(2):208-216.
- Cheeseman MA (24 August 2009). GRAS Petition by Flax Canada, Agency Response Letter GRAS Notice No. GRN 000280. U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Crawford M, Galli C, Visioli F, et al. Role of Plant-Derived Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Human Nutrition. Ann Nutr Metab 2000;44:263-5.
- Bushway, A. A., Belyea, P. R., and Bushway, R. J. Chia seed as a source of oil, polysaccharide, and protein. Journal of Food Science 1981;46(5):1349-1350.
- USDA SR-21 Nutrient Data (2010). Nutrition facts for dried chia seeds, one ounce. Conde Nast, Nutrition Data.
- Finlay, A. Y., Frosy, P., Keith, A. D. and Snipes, W. (1980), An assessment of factors influencing flexibility of human fingernails. British Journal of Dermatology, 103: 357–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1980.tb07257.
- Rawlings, A. V. and Lombard, K. J. (2012), A review on the extensive skin benefits of mineral oil. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 34: 511–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2494.2012.00752.
- Galano, Annia; Francisco-Márquez, Misaela; Alvarez-Idaboy, Juan R. (2011). Canolol: A Promising Chemical Agent against Oxidative Stress. J. Phys. Chem. B 115 (26): 8590–8596. doi:10.1021/jp2022105.
- Loden, M. and Anderson, A.-C. (1996), Effect of topically applied lipids on surfactant-irritated skin. British Journal of Dermatology, 134: 215–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2133.1996.tb07604.
- Beijersbergen van Henegouwen G, Junginger H, de Vries H (1995). Hydrolysis of RRR-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate) in the skin and its UV protecting activity (an in vivo study with the rat). J Photochem Photobiol B 29 (1): 45–51
- Gabriela Garrastazu Pereira, Sílvia Stanisçuaki Guterres, Anna Giulia Balducci, Paolo Colombo, and Fabio Sonvico. Polymeric Films Loaded with Vitamin E and Aloe vera for Topical Application in the Treatment of Burn Wounds. Biomed Res Int. 2014; 2014: 641590.
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
2 Research Verified's Criteria for Effectiveness, Safety and Security
For a product to earn the Research Verified® Seal it must go through a diligent research process. Every product recommended and/or formulated by Research Verified® must have the following criteria. If just one criterion is missing, that's not good enough for our standards.
Every Research Verified® Product Must...
Contain only the highest quality ingredients based on the scientific research available.
Contain the proper dosage and purity based on clinical studies and/or scientific research.
Be manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory that is also cGMP certified.
Comply with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards for quality & purity.
Be insured by a 3rd party monitoring company for consumer protection, such as buySAFE.
Raw ingredients must be third party tested.
Contain no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
If you're looking for the highest quality nail fungus treatment available, turn to Research Verified® first instead of wasting your time on inferior products. Research Verified® is the best choice for quality and comes with a Risk Free 365 day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
What We're Not
When you buy at Research Verified® , you can feel confident that you are getting the highest quality premium product available, hands down. We don't cut any corners or sacrifice quality in any way.
We Don't Hide Behind Our Website or Our Labels.
Unlike many companies, Research Verified® keeps everything very transparent. We explain in detail the research we carried out and why each product we chose is the best in its industry. We do not hide behind our labels or website. You can see the entire label of every product with the Research Verified® seal on it.
No False Claims or Misleading Facts.
Research Verified® never uses false claims and does not misrepresent the facts. We'll tell you what's available, what's working and why. We only quote from actual clinical studies. We'll tell you the facts behind the research and let you decide.
No Automatic Shipping or Auto-Billing.
You can trust any order purchased from Research Verified® . We will never bill your credit card without your knowledge. We will never put you on an auto-ship program. You will be billed only when you place your order and that's it.
We Won't Leave You High and Dry.
Not only do we welcome you in and encourage you to read through our research and information, we invite and welcome any questions you may have. In fact, we have registered nurses on hand to answer your questions. You can email or call us any time. We are here to help you and to provide you with a superior product.
Research Verified® was created to make it easier for consumers to find a high quality product that they trust and to ensure you get the highest quality product at the best possible price.
3 Risk Free 365 day Money Back Guarantee
If any nail fungus treatment is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365 day money back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about getting rid of nail fungus and finding real relief then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we created the best treatment on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Nail Fungus Treatments
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality nail fungus product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous.
Oftentimes you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims - that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
5 Things To Watch Out For When Buying an Nail Fungus Treatment:+
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Make sure ingredients are effective and clinically proven. - If you're looking for a high quality formula make sure that the ingredients provide a total care solution for getting rid of nail fungus. Research Verified's Nail Fungus Killer is comprised solely of ingredients whose efficacy is backed up by extensive clinical trials and research.
- 5. Avoid Weak Formulas. - Some companies hope you will be so excited about new treatments that they try to get away with including inadequate amounts of critical ingredients. But in the long run not using the right amount of an ingredient can be detrimental to your health. Steer clear of treatments that push formulas with insufficient ingredient concentrations, as using too little of certain antibacterial agents can even lead to stronger, more persistent infections.
Why Does Research Verified® Have the #1 Nail Fungus Treatment?+
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality
product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomona, Yeast and Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of each ingredient based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
Research Verified® : Trust & Security
In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk Free - 365 day - 100% money back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Approved Nail Fungus Killer Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts+
In summary, Research Verified® Approved Nail Fungus Killer meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality nail fungus treatment that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Approved Nail Fungus Killer:
- 1. Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- 2. Contains only the highest quality ingredients that have been determined to be effective in clinical studies.
- 3. Is a multi-action formula to clear fungal infections, provide soothing relief, speed up healing time and rejuvenate damaged skin.
- 4. Made in a FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- 5. Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- 6. Third party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- 7. And has a Risk Free - 365 day - 100% Money Back Guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing nail fungus treatments. At Research Verified® , our goal is give you the best possible nail fungus treatment possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be too!
So, What Treatment Should You Buy Now?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Approved Nail Fungus Killer 6 bottle package because real and effective nail fungus relief and symptom management takes time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work - or your money back - up to 365 days.