- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team at Research Verified® concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective nerve support supplement on the market, hands down.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page, you will have a firm understanding of which nerve support supplement is going to help you and why.
Most Nerve Support Supplements Simply Do Not Work
Countless companies and marketers are jumping into the herbal supplement niche to create their own version of a nerve support supplement that "really works". Most of them disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on the latest trends. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most nerve support supplements do not actually contain what's on the label. This is why third-party testing is so important, yet most companies ask you to take them at their word. But when push comes to shove, their word isn’t worth as much as it should be.
There are literally hundreds of nerve support supplements available all claiming to have the best product. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
We at Research Verified ® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find a Nerve Support Supplement That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to ease painful and uncomfortable tingling sensations or numbness and restore optimal nerve function. Plain and simple. And you want the best nerve support supplement to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So, how do you find a nerve support supplement that will actually help you eliminate pain, reduce inflammation, as well as diminish tingling and numbing in the hands and feet?
Stick to these 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it only includes ingredients that have been proven effective in clinical trials. Such ingredients include a full-range B Vitamin Complex for optimizing nerve function and replenishing nutrient deficiencies. In addition, it should contain a Magnesium Complex to alleviate nerve-related discomfort, as well as a highly absorbable Alpha Lipoic Acid Complex that can ease numbing or burning sensations, and BioPerine® for better nutrient bioavailability.
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money-back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own product.
1 It Must Conform to The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a nerve support supplement. We'll start with the most important criteria to look out for.
Here Are The Top Criteria:
- It must provide a multi-faceted approach to restore optimal nerve function by easing uncomfortable numbing or tingling sensations in the hands and feet, as well as protecting nerves from further damage.
- It must contain a metabolically active, full-spectrum B Vitamin Complex essential for optimizing overall nerve health.
- It must contain Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Glycinate in a highly absorbable blend that targets and alleviates neuropathic pain.
- It must contain Alpha-Lipoic-Acid and R-Alpha-Lipoic Acid in a bioavailable combination that can lessen numbing, burning, or stinging sensations caused by nerve damage.
- It must contain 500mg Corydalis Extract for its natural ability to ease acute and neuropathic pain.
- It must contain Boswellia Serrata Extract for its potent anti-inflammatory qualities that can alleviate pain and inflammation.
- It should contain BioPerine ® to increase absorption for speedy and powerful results.
- It must contain no stimulants, fillers, binders, additives, or preservatives.
- It must be 100% pure and served in a vegan-friendly capsule.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The nerve support supplement we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- It should contain VitB-X™, a full-spectrum B Vitamin Complex for maintaining healthy nerve function.
- It should contain Mag-X™, a unique trademarked blend of Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Glycinate to ease the pain caused by nerve damage.
- It should contain AlphaSym™, a potent trademarked Alpha Lipoic Acid Complex that is beneficial for reducing uncomfortable sensations of numbing, stinging, or burning.
- It should contain 500mg of Corydalis Extract, effective for neuropathic pain support.
- It should contain Boswellia Serrata Extract to soothe nerve pain and inflammation.
- It should contain BioPerine® to increase bioavailability, and achieve faster results- not many products contain this essential ingredient for improved absorption of active ingredients.
What's In The Clinical Studies:
The nerve support supplement we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective clinically proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies.
It's important to note that Research Verified ® Nerve Support provides an effective formula to restore nerve health, while also naturally alleviating numbing or tingling sensations, as well as protecting nerves from further deterioration. Its 100% natural ingredients help maintain a healthy nervous system, ease neurotropic pain, and replenish nutrient deficiencies that may cause prolonged nerve damage. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on nerve support supplements have been published in a range of Journals and Articles which have demonstrated several key ingredients for supporting a healthy nervous system.
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven to Support Nerve Health:
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to support nerve function, reduce pain and get results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
VitB-X™ Vitamin B Complex
An exclusive and comprehensive B Vitamin complex that contains Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, and Folate in their most metabolically active form to tackle multiple causes of peripheral neuropathy, restoring optimal nerve function, replenishing nutrient deficiencies, while also preventing any permanent nerve damage.
- 1. Stracke H, Lindemann A, Federlin K. A benfotiamine-vitamin B combination in treatment of diabetic polyneuropathy. Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes. 1996;104(4):311-6. doi: 10.1055/s-0029-1211460. PMID: 8886748.
- 2. Winkler G, Pál B, Nagybéganyi E, Ory I, Porochnavec M, Kempler P. Effectiveness of different benfotiamine dosage regimens in the treatment of painful diabetic neuropathy. Arzneimittelforschung. 1999 Mar;49(3):220-4. doi: 10.1055/s-0031-1300405. PMID: 10219465.
- 3. Stracke H, Gaus W, Achenbach U, Federlin K, Bretzel RG. Benfotiamine in diabetic polyneuropathy (BENDIP): results of a randomised, double blind, placebo-controlled clinical study. Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes. 2008 Nov;116(10):600-5. doi: 10.1055/s-2008-1065351. Epub 2008 May 13. PMID: 1847328.
- 4. Jaeger B, Bosch AM. Clinical presentation and outcome of riboflavin transporter deficiency: mini review after five years of experience. J Inherit Metab Dis. 2016 Jul;39(4):559-64. doi: 10.1007/s10545-016-9924-2. Epub 2016 Mar 14. PMID: 26973221; PMCID: PMC4920840.
- 5. Taverner T, Crowe FL, Thomas GN, Gokhale K, Thayakaran R, Nirantharakumar K, Rajabally YA. Circulating Folate Concentrations and Risk of Peripheral Neuropathy and Mortality: A Retrospective Cohort Study in the U.K. Nutrients. 2019 Oct 14;11(10):2443. doi: 10.3390/nu11102443. PMID: 31614995; PMCID: PMC6835340.
- 6. Dogan M, Ozdemir O, Sal EA, Dogan SZ, Ozdemir P, Cesur Y, Caksen H. Psychotic disorder and extrapyramidal symptoms associated with vitamin B12 and folate deficiency. J Trop Pediatr. 2009 Jun;55(3):205-7. doi: 10.1093/tropej/fmn112. Epub 2008 Dec 18. PMID: 19095695.
Mag-X™ Magnesium Glycinate Complex
A unique trademarked combination of Magnesium Glycinate and Magnesium Oxide to help reduce numbness, tingling, or stinging sensations in the hands and feet. Magnesium in its purest form works to lower inflammation, stimulate nerve signals, as well as promote nerve regeneration.
- 1. Na HS, Ryu JH, Do SH. The role of magnesium in pain. In: Vink R, Nechifor M, editors. Magnesium in the Central Nervous System [Internet]. Adelaide (AU): University of Adelaide Press; 2011. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK507245/
- 2. De Leeuw I, Engelen W, De Block C, Van Gaal L. Long term magnesium supplementation influences favourably the natural evolution of neuropathy in Mg-depleted type 1 diabetic patients (T1dm). Magnes Res. 2004 Jun;17(2):109-14. PMID: 15319143.
AlphaSym™ Alpha Lipoic Acid Complex
This specialized blend of the bioavailable R-Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Alpha-Lipoic-Acid can aid in reducing burning, stinging, or numbing sensations that occur as the result of nerve damage. Additionally, Alpha Lipoic Acid has been shown to have a particularly beneficial effect on peripheral neuropathy in patients with blood sugar imbalances.
- 1. Vallianou N, Evangelopoulos A, Koutalas P. Alpha-lipoic Acid and diabetic neuropathy. Rev Diabet Stud. 2009;6(4):230-236. doi:10.1900/RDS.2009.6.230\.
- 2. Kishi Y, Schmelzer JD, Yao JK, Zollman PJ, Nickander KK, Tritschler HJ, Low PA. Alpha-lipoic acid: effect on glucose uptake, sorbitol pathway, and energy metabolism in experimental diabetic neuropathy. Diabetes. 1999 Oct;48(10):2045-51. doi: 10.2337/diabetes.48.10.2045. PMID: 10512372.
A potent plant-derived extract commonly used in Chinese medicine for its unique ability to help alleviate nerve damage and ease pain throughout the body. It has been shown to be beneficial in reducing acute and chronic nerve-related pain. .
- 1.Wang L, Zhang Y, Wang Z, et al. The Antinociceptive Properties of the Corydalis yanhusuo Extract. PLoS One. 2016;11(9):e0162875. Published 2016 Sep 13. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0162875.
Boswellia Serrata Extract
Extracted from the Boswella Tree, Boswellia Serrata’s powerful resin contains anti-inflammatory qualities that help to reduce pain and inflammation, as well as encourage peripheral nerve regeneration.
- 1. Suva MA, Kheni DB, Sureja VP. Management strategies for knee osteoarthritis: Aflapin® (Boswellia serrata extract). Ayu. 2017;38(1-2):94. doi:10.4103/ayu.AYU_203_17
- 2. Jiang XW, Zhang BQ, Qiao L, Liu L, Wang XW, Yu WH. Acetyl-11-keto-β-boswellic acid extracted from Boswellia serrata promotes Schwann cell proliferation and sciatic nerve function recovery. Neural Regen Res. 2018 Mar;13(3):484-491. doi: 10.4103/1673-5374.228732. PMID: 29623934; PMCID: PMC5900512.
BioPerine® is a patented black pepper extract that improves nutrient absorption. Piperine is the main alkaloid from black pepper and has been shown to substantially increase the bioavailability of nutrients in foods and supplements. Piperine can turn a marginally therapeutic substance into a highly effective one by increasing its bioavailability and intracellular residency time.
- 1. Haq IU, Imran M, Nadeem M, Tufail T, Gondal TA, Mubarak MS. Piperine: A review of its biological effects. Phytother Res. 2021 Feb;35(2):680-700. doi: 10.1002/ptr.6855. Epub 2020 Sep 14. PMID: 32929825
- 2. Shoba G, Joy D, Joseph T, Majeed M, Rajendran R, Srinivas PS. Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers. Planta Med. 1998 May;64(4):353-6.
- 3. Kesarwani, K., & Gupta, R. (2013). Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 3(4). doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X.
*Disclaimer: Results of this study may not be an implication of future results
3 Risk-Free 365-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If any nerve support product is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365-day money-back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified ® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about nourishing, repairing, and protecting your nerve health, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best nerve support supplement on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Nerve Support Supplements
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality nerve support product? There's only one way and that's through research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising, or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new niche. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Often times you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims - that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
5 Things To Watch Out For When Buying A Nerve Support Supplement:
- 1. Look Out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Make Sure it Provides Clinically Proven Ingredients in Scientifically Backed Concentrations. - If you're looking for a high-quality nerve support supplement make sure that the ingredients provide a total care solution that is designed to work effectively to optimize nerve health. Research Verified's Nerve Support is comprised solely of ingredients whose efficacy is backed up by extensive clinical trials and research.
- 5. Avoid Overdosing. - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health. Steer clear of supplements that push absurdly large daily doses, as taking too much of certain ingredients can be dangerous.
Why Does Research Verified® Have The #1 Nerve Support Supplement?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality
product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomona, Yeast and Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of each ingredient based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk-Free - 365-Day - 100% Money-Back Guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk-Free - 365 Day - 100% Money-Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Nerve Support Exceeds Industry Standards On Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Nerve Support meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest-quality nerve support supplement that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets
Research Verified® Nerve Support:
- Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- Contains VitB-X™ with Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and Folate for optimum nerve support and function.
- Contains Mag-X™ with Magnesium Glycinate and Magnesium Oxide, key for pain management as the result of damaged nerves.
- Contains 500mg Corydalis Extract for acute and neuropathic pain support.
- Contains AlpaSym™ with R-Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Alpha-Lipoic-Acid for its positive effects on peripheral neuropathy.
- Contains Boswellia Serrata Extract to reduce inflammation and stimulate peripheral nerve regeneration.
- Contains BioPerine® for increased absorption and faster results.
- Made in an FDA-registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- Third-party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- And has a Risk-Free - 365-day 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is give you the best possible nerve support supplement possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be too!
Which Nerve Support Supplement Should You Buy Now?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Nerve Support 6-bottle package because real and effective results take time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work - or your money back!