- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
There are literally hundreds of Probiotic supplement manufacturers online all claiming to have the best products. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality, effective Probiotic available.
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible Probiotic product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team, at Research Verified®, concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective Probiotic, hands down.
An effective Probiotic supplement is determined by the quality of the ingredients contained within it. A quality Probiotic should contain a variety of Probiotic strains to enhance the positive results for improving intestinal and gut health. It should also be vegan-friendly as these are more comfortable for your body to digest.
Look for a product that contains both Probiotics and a Prebiotic (such as FOS). Prebiotics and Probiotics work synergistically in boosting and maintaining a colony of healthy bacteria and other microorganisms, which supports the gut and aids digestion. These food components help promote beneficial bacteria by providing nourishment and creating an environment where microorganisms can flourish. We recommend the following strains which are commonly used and well-known for providing positive health benefits.
This unique strain of Probiotic is not found in many products which is puzzling given it provides a plethora of medicinal health benefits. It is a multi-mechanism, non-pathogenic 'yeast' which has been shown to benefit digestive health on a variety of levels. It is amongst one of the most studied Probiotics and is effective for managing a variety of infections by supporting the protection of the intestinal lining from harmful bacteria. It boosts a healthy immune system as well as assists digestive enzymes for improved nutrient absorption and digestion.
Naturally found in your gut, this Probiotic is a type of bacteria that plays a significant role in your body's health. It helps support a healthy GI tract by breaking down lactose (a type of sugar) into lactic acid to help protect against harmful pathogens. Its benefits include lowering cholesterol, improving gut health, and suppressing allergies.
Lactobacillus casei is a superstar Probiotic strain and beneficial gut microbe that provides benefits for gut health, reducing stress, building immunity and more. It has been shown to have a positive effect on digestive health by regulating bowel movements, soothing diarrhea and other digestive disorders. It is also connected to improving dermatological conditions.
Commonly used and clinically studied, this Probiotic offers many health benefits such as the prevention and treatment of gastro-intestinal infections, improving diarrhea, relieving IBS symptoms, and maintaining overall gut health. It may also help boost immunity as well as prevent UTIs.
Prebiotic FOS (Fructooligosaccharides):
Fructooligosaccharides are made up of short fructose chains and are a type of Prebiotic. They are not digestible which means they travel through the digestive tract whole and support the growth of healthy bacteria. Prebiotics like FOS act as a sort of 'food' source for good bacteria.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which Probiotic supplement is going to help you and why.
Most Probiotic Supplements Simply Do Not Work
Since Probiotics became synonymous with helping balance the friendly bacteria in the digestive system to optimize gut health thereby improving overall health, hundreds of companies and marketers jumped on board to create their own version of a Probiotic. Most of them disregard the research and put together inferior products to try to cash in on the latest health supplement trend. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, which is especially true when dealing with nutritional dietary supplements where stringent regulations are not always followed.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most Probiotic supplements do not contain what's actually on the label. As was recently stated on TV about nutritional dietary supplements, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated". (Which is why third-party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it).
There are literally hundreds of Probiotic supplement manufacturers online all claiming to have the best products. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find A Probiotic Supplement That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to balance healthy bacteria to achieve optimal intestinal health, fast. Plain and simple. And you want the best Probiotic product to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So, how do you find a Probiotic supplement that will actually help you achieve your personal health goals?
Stick To These 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it not only conforms to the specific recommendations for a top-quality Probiotic but that it contains a variety of Probiotic strains (also known as strands), has a high CFU (Colony Forming Unit) count, and is formulated with a Prebiotic to speed up results. It should contain the same properties as those strains of Probiotics found to be beneficial and proven effective in a variety of clinical studies.
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety, and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock-solid 365-day money-back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturer has in their own products.
1 It Must Conform to The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a Probiotic supplement. We'll start with the criteria based on current research.
Here Are The Criteria:
- It must contain a variety of Probiotic strains (strands).
- It must contain S. boulardii, L. casei, L. rhamnosus and L. acidophilus.
- It must contain a Prebiotic to enhance the effectiveness of results.
- It should be vegan-friendly for increased absorption and added nutritional benefits.
- It must provide an effective CFU of at least 25 Billion.
- It must have no fillers, binders, additives, or preservatives.
- It must be 100% pure and served in a veggie capsule.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The Probiotic supplement we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the product is made in the USA in an FDA-registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is GMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- It should contain a variety of Probiotic strains: Make sure it contains a wide variety of strains as a multi-strand Probiotic provides a wider range of health benefits. Look for at least 10 different strains of Probiotics for maximum health benefits. These should include Saccharomyces boulardii, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Lactobacillus acidophilus which have all been clinically proven to provide optimum benefits for improving intestinal health.
- It should provide at least 1 Billion CFU which means it contains a significant number of live and active microorganisms and is the most effective potency for great results. The amount of CFUs is important in how effective the Probiotic will perform. In short, the higher the better.
- It should contain a Prebiotic such as Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) which is clinically proven to support the growth of healthy bacteria to help increase the benefits of Probiotics. FOS consist of short fructose chains and cannot be digested so they are able to pass through the digestive tract whole to help feed the good bacteria in the intestine and support the growth of healthy bacteria.
- It should be vegan-friendly: Make sure it contains vegan-friendly Probiotic strains as they are more easily absorbed and healthier for the gut. Many Probiotics include dairy-based ingredients which for some people are hard to digest so a vegan-friendly Probiotic is an important consideration.
The Probiotic supplement formulation we recommend should contain a variety of vegan strains including Saccharomyces boulardii, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Lactobacillus acidophilus. These are the most studied Probiotics and have been shown to provide a plethora of health benefits. It's important to note that each strain of Probiotic provides unique health benefits and supports the body in different ways. Whilst each one alone is important and significant, combining a variety of strains will provide the ultimate support and protection for maintaining optimal health and wellbeing. In addition to these quality strains of Probiotics, a Prebiotic (such as FOS) should be added to help feed the healthy bacteria and speed up results.
The science behind incorporating Probiotics into daily nutrition is encouragingly supportive as a means of deriving significant positive health benefits. There is a wide range of evidence to suggest that Probiotic supplementation can help prevent and address the symptoms of many bowel disorders such as lactose intolerance, antibiotic-associated diarrhea and infectious diarrhea, and allergies and emerging evidence accumulates concerning their potential role in various other conditions.
In recent studies published by the ISRN Nutrition and Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology journals, several clinical trials and experimental studies provide increasing evidence in favor of the claims of beneficial effects attributed to Probiotics, including improved gut flora, balanced intestinal health, strengthening of the immune response, reduction of serum cholesterol, and prevention of many diseases.
These and other similar studies support the benefits of Probiotics such as Saccharomyces boulardii, as a biotherapeutic agent for the prevention and treatment of several gastrointestinal diseases as it provides protective effects of the normal healthy gut flora. Other studies support the use of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, and Lactobacillus rhamnosus for boosting healthy bacteria and flora, to ensure optimal intestinal health.
With results like these, it is no wonder that so many individuals have introduced a Probiotic into their daily diet to ensure optimal gut health is maintained and general health and wellbeing is enjoyed.
You can see the full reviews of these studies by clicking here.
*Disclaimer: Results of this study may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk Free 365 Day Money Back Guarantee
If any Probiotic supplement is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365 day money back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified™ product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about your health, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best Probiotic supplement on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Probiotic Supplements
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality Probiotic supplement? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Oftentimes, you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even state to have the best product. So many companies make these claims that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money.
Many Probiotics on the market today contain only a few Probiotic strains, offer a low CFU, and do not include a Prebiotic. What's more, they are derived from dairy sources, which are slower to absorb as well as not being suitable for many diets. It is very important to read the label before you buy to ensure you are supplying your body with the very best strains of Probiotics for optimal health. Here are some things you should look out for...
9 Things To Watch Out For When Buying A Probiotic Supplement:
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free-trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you - make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Avoid Proprietary Blends. - If you're looking for a high quality Probiotic supplement, make sure that it is 100% pure with no additives, preservatives or contaminants included that might interfere with its effective benefits.
- 5. Avoid Overdosing. - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health. Steer clear of supplements that push more than the recommended dosage per day.
- 6. Contains a Variety of Probiotic Strains. - Make sure it contains a combination of Probiotic strains as each Probiotic provides different health benefits. A multi-strain supplement provides a broader spectrum of health benefits making it more effective and faster acting.
- 7. Contains Saccharomyces boulardii, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Lactobacillus acidophilus - These are the most studied of Probiotics and are shown to provide a plethora of health benefits.
- 8.Check it Contains a High CFU. - A typical daily Probiotic consumption is between 1 to 25 Billion CFUs. The higher the CFU, the more benefits you will get. It is recommended that a Probiotic should be taken consistently, at the same time of day to maintain optimum gut health.
- 9.Check it Contains a Prebiotic - Prebiotics have been shown to promote gut health, may modulate the immune system, regulate bowel movements, and may be beneficial for disorders such as IBS. They support Probiotics by acting as a food source for them and they have powerful effect on health and the gut microbiota. Prebiotics are actually considered to be a form of soluble dietary fiber and are an essential addition into a Probiotic supplement.
Why Does Research Verified® Have The #1 Probiotic?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S aureus, Pseudomonas, Yeast, and Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest-quality version of a probiotic supplement based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk Free - 365 day - 100% money-back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Probiotic Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Probiotic meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality probitoic supplement on the market. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Probiotic:
1. Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
2.Contains Pro-X™ - a unique, 10-strain vegan-friendly Probiotic for optimal health benefits.
3.Provides a daily dosage of 25 Billion CFU.
4. Contains a Prebiotic for enhanced results.
5. Contains Saccharomyces boulardii, the most clinically studied Probiotic for optimal gut health.
6. Contains Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Lactobacillus acidophilus to ensure balanced intestinal health.
7. Made in a FDA-registered, GMP-certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
8. Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
9. Third-party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
10. It is vegan-friendly and natural.
11. And has a Risk Free - 365-Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is to give you the best possible Probiotic supplement possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be, too!
Which Probiotic Supplement Should You Buy Now?
We recommend buying the Research Verified® Probiotic 6 bottle package because improving and maintaining a healthy gut and good intestinal health takes commitment and time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work, or your money back (you have up to 365-days) - you have nothing to lose!