- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
There are literally hundreds of Resveratrol manufacturers online all claiming to have the best product. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available.
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible Resveratrol product on the market, based on extensive research and studies. Our team at Research Verified® concentrate on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective Resveratrol product on the market, hands down.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which Resveratrol product is going to help you and why.
Most Resveratrol Supplements Simply Do Not Work
Since Resveratrol became synonymous with a variety of health benefits associated with slowing down the aging process, countless companies and marketers are jumping on the herbal supplement craze to create their own version of a natural Resveratrol product that "really works". Most of them disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on the latest health supplement trend. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with dietary supplements where stringent regulations are not always followed.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most Resveratrol supplements do not contain what's actually on the label. As was recently stated in the media, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated". (Which is why 3rd party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it).
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find A Resveratrol Supplement That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to achieve optimal health. Plain and simple. And you want the best Resveratrol supplement to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So how do you find a Resveratrol supplement that will actually give you real results?
Stick to these 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it contains the most effective form of Resveratrol - Trans-Resveratrol. Trans-Resveratrol is the more superior form as it contains a higher concentrated potency of the active element. It should be derived from the rhizome root of Japanese Knotweed - the preferable, exceptional source of TR. An effective supplement should be standardized to contain 98% Trans-Resveratrol and provide 1000 mg daily serving. A top quality Resveratrol supplement will also include a superior source of Flavonoids and Polyphenols derived from grape seed, fruit and/or skins for an optimal antioxidant boost.
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own product.
1 It Must Conform to The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a Resveratrol supplement. Research has shown very specific recommendations of what to look out for to get the very best health benefits from your Resveratrol supplement.
Here are The Top Criteria:
- It should be standardized to contain 98% Trans-Resveratrol.
- It must provide a potent amount of 1000 mg Trans-Resveratrol in a daily serving.
- It should be derived from the rhizome root of Japanese Knotweed.
- It should contain rich Polyphenols standardized to contain 95% Procyanidin.
- It should contain BioPerine ® for increased bioavailability and faster absorption.
- It should provide the correct dosage of key ingredients based on clinical studies.
- It must have no fillers, binders or any other unnecessary ingredients.
- It must be 100% pure and in a vegetarian capsule.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The Resveratrol supplement we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
Make sure it contains Trans-Resveratrol - the concentrated, active compound found in Resveratrol. Make sure that it's standardized to 98% purity and is derived from the most superior source available - the rhizome root of Japanese Knotweed ( Polygonum cuspidatum). It should not contain any ingredients such as oatbran, quercetin, silica & other such additives as this may make for a product that is more difficult to encapsulate and absorb.
- Make sure it offers a daily serving of 1000 mg of Trans-Resveratrol. This is the amount advocated by clinical research in order to gain optimal effects. Trans-Resveratrol provides a range of health benefits that include cardiovascular protection, strengthening the circulatory system, lowering cholesterol, cellular regeneration as well as fighting free radicals.
- Make sure it contains a primary source of Polyphenols & Flavonoids: It should contain a synergistic blend of these antioxidant rich flavonoids that act as powerful defense against chronic disease and inflammation. This should be standardized to contain 95% Procyanidin and derived from grape seed/skin/fruit for optimal health support.
- Make sure it contains BioPerine® (Piperine): for added absorption of Trans-Resveratrol, increased bioavailability and faster results. Not many products contain this valuable ingredient.
What's In The Clinical Studies:
The Resveratrol supplement we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective clinically-proven ingredients. An effective Resveratrol formula should contain the most concentrated, purest form - 98% Trans-Resveratrol. It should be sourced from the rhizome root of Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum). It should provide a daily serving of 1000 mg and contain an added blend of Polyphenols & Flavonoids that work to provide powerful antioxidants. The formula should be standardized to contain 95% Procyanidin (a flavonoid) derived from grape seed/skin/fruit for maximum health benefits. BioPerine ® is always a welcome addition as it increases bioavailability for aided absorption of active compounds.
Resveratrol is a polyphenol compound that is found in certain plants, vine leaves and stems, as well as nuts and red wine. Resveratrol became popular due to its powerful antioxidant properties that help protect the body and slow down the aging process to protect it from disease and inflammation.
Resveratrol is more effective in its concentrated form of Trans-Resveratrol. Research has shown that Trans-Resveratrol in its purest, most potent form is the active ingredient that is responsible for helping support the body towards optimal health and promoting longevity.
Red Wine extract contains Polyphenols and Flavonoids, which provide powerful antioxidants to help fight against free radicals to reduce oxidative stress in the body. Based on our research, the blend should be standardized to contain 95% Procyanidin and should be derived from grape seed/skin/fruit for optimal results.
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk Free 365 Day Money Back Guarantee
If any Resveratrol supplement is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365-day money back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about finding the most effective Resveratrol supplement, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your health goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best Resveratrol supplement on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Resveratrol Supplements
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality Resveratrol product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Oftentimes you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
8 Things To Watch Out For When Buying A Resveratrol Product:
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers" - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you - make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Avoid Proprietary Blends. - If you're looking for a high quality Resveratrol product, make sure there are no added ingredients that might lower the quality of Resveratrol and interfere with its progress.
- 5. Avoid Overdosing. - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health. The recommended dosage is 1000 mg a day. Steer clear of supplements that push more than 1000 mg per day.
- 6. Check that it contains 1000 mg Trans-Resveratrol - the highly concentrated, active ingredient in Resveratrol and that it’s derived from the rhizome root of Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum).
- 7. Check that it has an optimal amount of 250 mg Polyphenols and Flavonoids - derived from the seed/skin/fruit of grapes.
- 8. Contains BioPerine®. - Make sure it contains BioPerine® as this key ingredient aids absorption of the Resveratrol which means faster and more efficient results.
Why Does Research Verified® Have The #1 Resveratrol?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomanas, yeast or mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of Resveratrol based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk Free - 365-Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Resveratrol Exceeds Industry Standards On Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Resveratrol meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality Resveratrol supplement that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Resveratrol:
- Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- Has an optimal dosage of 1000 mg Trans-Resveratrol
- Contains 98% concentration of Trans-Resveratrol derived from the rhizome root of Japanese Knotweed.
- Contains the powerful antioxidant complex of Polyphenols and Flavonoids.
- Contains BioPerine® for fast absorption and increased bioavailability.
- Made in a FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- Third party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- And has a Risk Free - 365-Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified, our goal is to give you the best possible Resveratrol supplement possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be too!
Which Resveratrol Supplement Should You Buy Now?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Resveratrol supplement 6 bottle package because real and effective results take time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work, or your money back (up to 365 days).