Choose your package:
Gel & Cream
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team at Research Verified® concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective scar treatment on the market, hands down.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which scar treatment is going to help you and why.
Most Scar Treatments Simply Do Not Work+
Countless companies and marketers are jumping on the herbal remedy craze to create their own version of a scar treatment that "really works". Most of them disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can simply be a waste of time and money.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most scar treatments do not contain what's actually on the label. As was recently stated on the world famous TV doctor's show about dietary supplements, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated". (Which is why 3rd party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it.)
There are literally hundreds of scar treatments online all claiming to have the best product. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find a Scar Treatment That Will Actually Work?+
We understand that your end goal is to fade and treat scars. Plain and simple. And you want the best scar product to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So how do you find a scar treatment that will actually help you reduce the visible appearance of scars?
Stick to these 3 Guidelines:
1 Make sure it not only contains specific clinically proven ingredients for fading scars, but that it also has ingredients that have been proven effective in skin cell renewal and rejuvenation.
2 Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
3 Make sure it has a rock solid 365 day money back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own product.
1 It Must Conform to The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a scar treatment. We'll start with the most important criteria to look out for.
Here are the Top Criteria:
- It must contain a 'repair gel' containing medical grade silicone to promote internal healing of the skin.
- It must contain a 'rejuvenating cream' to nourish the skin and fade the scar.
- It must have no additives, preservatives or any other artificial ingredients.
- It must contain ingredients found effective in clinical studies including onion bulb extract, aloe vera and the oils of safflower, sunflower and jojoba.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The scar treatment we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the treatment is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
* 1. Make sure it is a dual action treatment (repair and rejuvenate) for internal and external healing. Despite what you see on other sites, the ingredients do matter. Some combinations will be ineffective and others can be dangerous.
* 2. Make sure it contains clinically proven ingredients - medical grade silicone, onion bulb extract, aloe vera, vitamin E, allantoin and the oils of safflower, sunflower and jojoba oils. Dont settle for less.
What's In the Clinical Studies:
The scar treatment we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective clinically proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies.
It's important to note that this unique treatment provides a 2-step dual action total care system for scar treatment. Its 100% natural ingredients provide internal and external healing of the scar to fade its appearance and rejuvenate the skin. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on scars, published in a range of Journals and Articles, have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in treating scars. They include the following:
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven to Treat Scars:
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to fade the appearance of scars and get results faster than any other treatment available.
Scar Repair Gel Formula (click to see ingredients)
(click ingredient name to open)
Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone & Dimethiconol, Cyclopentasiloxane & Dimethicone/Vinyl*
*Two dimethiconol blends were developed, known by their CTFA designation (i) Dimethicone (and) Dimethiconol; (ii) Cyclomethicone (and) Dimethiconol. There are a variety of Dimethicone Crosspolymer gels depending on carriers for any specific purpose. The most popular Dimethicone Crosspolymer goes with this INCI "Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer.
- 1. Rabello FB, Souza CD, Júnior JAF. Update on hypertrophic scar treatment. Clinics. 2014;69(8):565-573. doi:10.6061/clinics/2014(08)11.
- 2. Li-Tsang CW1, Zheng YP, Lau JC. J Burn Care Res. A randomized clinical trial to study the effect of silicone gel dressing and pressure therapy on posttraumatic hypertrophic scars. 2010 May-Jun;31(3):448-57. doi: 10.1097/BCR.0b013e3181db52a7..
- 3. Ud-Din S, McAnelly SL, Bowring A, Whiteside S, Morris J, Chaudhry I, Bayat A. Arch Dermatol Res. A double-blind controlled clinical trial assessing the effect of topical gels on striae distensae (stretch marks): a non-invasive imaging, morphological and immunohistochemical study. 2013 Sep;305(7):603-17. doi: 10.1007/s00403-013-1336-7. Epub 2013 Apr 12.
Scar Rejuvenating Cream Formula (click to see ingredients)
(click ingredient name to open)
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera)
- 1. Collins E, Collins C. Roentgen dermatitis treated with fresh whole leaf of Aloe vera. Am J Roentgenol.1935;33:396–7.
- 2. Park Y, Lee S. New Perspectives on Aloe. New York: Springer Verlag; 2006.
- 3. Maenthaisong R, Chaiyakunapruk N, Niruntraporn S, Kongkaew C. The efficacy of Aloe vera used for burn wound healing: A systematic review. Burns. 2007;33:713–18.
- 4. Pazyar N1, Yaghoobi R, Rafiee E, Mehrabian A, Feily A. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. Skin wound healing and phytomedicine: a review.2014;27(6):303-10. doi: 10.1159/000357477. Epub 2014 Jun 27.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower)
- 1. //safflowerseedsoil.org/
- 2.Banov D, Banov F, Bassani AS. Case Series: The Effectiveness of Fatty Acids from Pracaxi Oil in a Topical Silicone Base for Scar and Wound Therapy. Dermatology and Therapy. 2014;4(2):259-269. doi:10.1007/s13555-014-0065-y.
- 3. Shakespeare P.G., Strange R.E. Linoleic acid in hypertrophic scars. Burns Incl Therm Inj. 1982 Sep;9(1):7-12.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- 1. Mukherjee S, Yang L, Vincent C, Lei X, Ottaviani MF, Ananthapadmanabhan KP. A comparison between interactions of triglyceride oil and mineral oil with proteins and their ability to reduce cleanser surfactant-induced irritation.Int J Cosmet Sci. 2015 Feb 6. doi: 10.1111/ics.12205.
- 2. Danby S.G., Al Enezi T., Sultan A., Lavender T., Chittock J., Brown K., Cork M.J.Effect of olive and sunflower seed oil on the adult skin barrier: implications for neonatal skin care. Pediatr Dermatol. 2013 Jan-Feb;30(1):42-50. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1470.2012.01865.x. Epub 2012 Sep 20.
- 3. //www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredients
Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract
- 1. Hosnuter M1, Payasli C, Isikdemir A, Tekerekoglu B. The effects of onion extract on hypertrophic and keloid scars. J Wound Care. 2007 Jun;16(6):251-4.
- 2. Blackwell Publishing Inc ORIGINAL CONTRIBUTION. The ability of onion extract gel to improve the cosmetic appearance of postsurgical scars. Zoe Diana Draelos, MD
- 3. Dermatol Res Pract. 2012; 2012: 212945. Published online 2012 Aug 8. doi: 10.1155/2012/212945. PMCID: PMC3423794. Effectiveness of Onion Extract Gel on Surgical Scars in Asians. Kumutnart Chanprapaph, Somsak Tanrattanakorn, Penpun Wattanakrai, Pranee Wongkitisophon, and Vasanop Vachiramon*
- 4.Use of onion extract, heparin, allantoin gel in prevention of scarring in chinese patients having laser removal of tattoos: a prospective randomized controlled trial. Ho WS, Ying SY, Chan PC, Chan HH. Dermatol Surg. 2006 Jul; 32(7):891-6.
- 5. Campanati A1, Savelli A, Sandroni L, Marconi B, Giuliano A, Giuliodori K, Ganzetti G, Offidani A. Effect of allium cepa-allantoin-pentaglycan gel on skin hypertrophic scars: clinical and video-capillaroscopic results of an open-label, controlled, nonrandomized clinical trial. Dermatol Surg. 2010 Sep;36(9):1439-44. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2010.01654.x. Epub 2010 Jul 8.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- 1. Prasad KN, Kumar B, Yan XD, Hanson AJ, Cole WC. Alpha-tocopheryl succinate, the most effective form of vitamin E for adjuvant cancer treatment: a review.J Am Coll Nutr. 2003 Apr;22(2):108-17.
- 2. Gensler HL, Aickin M, Peng YM, Xu M. Importance of the form of topical vitamin E for prevention of photocarcinogenesis. Nutr Cancer. 1996;26(2):183-91
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil)
- 1.Pazyar N., Yaghoobi R., Ghassemi M.R., Kazerouni A., Rafeie E., Jamshydian N. Jojoba in dermatology: a succinct review. G Ital Dermatol Venereol. 2013 Dec;148(6):687-91.
- 2. Meier L., Stange R., Michalsen A., Uehleke B.. Clay jojoba oil facial mask for lesioned skin and mild acne--results of a prospective, observational pilot study. Forsch Komplementmed. 2012;19(2):75-9. doi: 10.1159/000338076. Epub 2012 Apr 19.
- 3. Ranzato E., Martinotti S., Burlando B.Wound healing properties of jojoba liquid wax: an in vitro study. J Ethnopharmacol. 2011 Mar 24;134(2):443-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2010.12.042. Epub 2011 Jan 4.
- 4. Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils;" Julia Lawless: 199
- 1. J. Concha; C. Soto; R. Chamy; M. E. Zúñiga (2006). 'Effect of rosehip extraction process on oil and defatted meal physicochemical properties'. Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society. 83 (9): 771–775.
- 2. Inés Mármol, Cristina Sánchez-de-Diego, Nerea Jiménez-Moreno, Carmen Ancín-Azpilicueta and María Jesús Rodríguez-Yoldi1, 'Therapeutic Applications of Rose Hips from Different Rosa Species'. Int J Mol Sci. 2017 Jun; 18(6): 1137.
- 1. Campanati A1, Savelli A, Sandroni L, Marconi B, Giuliano A, Giuliodori K, Ganzetti G, Offidani A. Effect of allium cepa-allantoin-pentaglycan gel on skin hypertrophic scars: clinical and video-capillaroscopic results of an open-label, controlled, nonrandomized clinical trial. Dermatol Surg. 2010 Sep;36(9):1439-44. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2010.01654.x. Epub 2010 Jul 8.
- 2. Willital G.H., Simon J. Efficacy of early initiation of a gel containing extractum cepae, heparin, and allantoin for scar treatment: an observational, noninterventional study of daily practice. J Drugs Dermatol. 2013 Jan;12(1):38-42.
- 3. Karagoz H., Yuksel F., Ulkur E., Evinc R. Comparison of efficacy of silicone gel, silicone gel sheeting, and topical onion extract including heparin and allantoin for the treatment of postburn hypertrophic scars. Burns. 2009 Dec;35(8):1097-103. doi: 10.1016/j.burns.2009.06.206. Epub 2009 Sep 18.
Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
- 1. Burgess C. Topical vitamins. J Drugs Dermatol. 2008 Jul;7(7 Suppl):s2-6.
- 2. David R Bickers and Mohammad Athar. Oxidative Stress in the Pathogenesis of Skin Disease Journal of Investigative Dermatology (2006) 126, 2565–2575.
Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa) Oil
- 1. Kumaran, A. M.; D'souza, P; Agarwal, A; Bokkolla, RM; Balasubramaniam, M et al. (2003). "Geraniol, the putative anthelmintic principle of Cymbopogon martinii". Phytotherapy Research 17 (8): 957
- 2. Sinha S., Jothiramajayam M., Ghosh M., Mukherjee A.Evaluation of toxicity of essential oils palmarosa, citronella, lemongrass and vetiver in human lymphocytes. Food Chem Toxicol. 2014 Jun;68:71-7. doi: 10.1016/j.fct.2014.02.036. Epub 2014 Mar 17.
- 3. Sinha S., Biswas D., Mukherjee A. Antigenotoxic and antioxidant activities of palmarosa and citronella essential oils.J Ethnopharmacol. 2011 Oct 11;137(3):1521-7. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2011.08.046. Epub 2011 Aug 27.
Helichrysum Stoechas (Immortelle) Extract
- 1. Sala A, et al., "Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of Helichrysum italicum," J Pharm Pharmacol, 2002 Mar;54(3):365-71
- 2. Chinou I.B., Roussis V., Perdetzoglou D., Tzakou O., Loukis A. Chemical and antibacterial studies of two Helichrysum species of Greek origin. Planta Med. 1997 Apr;63(2):181-3.
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
2 Research Verified's Criteria for Effectiveness, Safety and Security
For a product to earn the Research Verified® Seal it must go through a diligent research process. Every product recommended and/or formulated by Research Verified® must have the following criteria. If just one criterion is missing, that's not good enough for our standards.
Every Research Verified® Product Must...
Contain only the highest quality ingredients based on the scientific research available.
Contain the proper dosage and purity based on clinical studies and/or scientific research.
Be manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory that is also cGMP certified.
Comply with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards for quality & purity.
Be insured by a 3rd party monitoring company for consumer protection, such as buySAFE.
Raw ingredients must be third party tested.
Contain no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
If you're looking for the highest quality treatment available, turn to Research Verified® first instead of wasting your time on inferior products. Research Verified® is the best choice for quality and comes with a Risk Free 365 day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
What We're Not
When you buy at Research Verified®, you can feel confident that you are getting the highest quality premium product available, hands down. We don't cut any corners or sacrifice quality in any way.
We Don't Hide Behind Our Website or Our Labels.
Unlike many companies, Research Verified® keeps everything very transparent. We explain in detail the research we carried out and why each product we chose is the best in its industry. We do not hide behind our labels or website. You can see the entire label of every product with the Research Verified® seal on it.
No False Claims or Misleading Facts.
Research Verified® never uses false claims and does not misrepresent the facts. We'll tell you what's available, what's working and why. We only quote from actual clinical studies. We'll tell you the facts behind the research and let you decide.
No Automatic Shipping or Auto-Billing.
You can trust any order purchased from Research Verified®. We will never bill your credit card without your knowledge. We will never put you on an auto-ship program. You will be billed only when you place your order and that's it.
We Won't Leave You High and Dry.
Not only do we welcome you in and encourage you to read through our research and information, we invite and welcome any questions you may have. In fact, we have registered nurses on hand to answer your questions. You can email or call us any time. We are here to help you and to provide you with a superior product.
Research Verified® was created to make it easier for consumers to find a high quality product that they trust and to ensure you get the highest quality product at the best possible price.
3 Risk Free 365 day Money Back Guarantee
If any scar treatment is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365 day money back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about treating and reducing the appearance of scars. then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best scar treatment on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Scar Treatment
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality scar treatment product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous.
Oftentimes you will see manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims - that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
5 Things To Watch Out For When Buying a Scar Treatment:+
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Make sure ingredients are effective and clinically proven. - If you're looking for a high quality scar treatment make sure that the ingredients provide a total care solution for fading scars. Research Verified's Scar Treatment is comprised solely of ingredients whose efficacy is backed up by extensive clinical trials and research.
- 5. Avoid Weak Formulas. - Some companies hope you will be so excited about new supplements that they try to get away with including inadequate amounts of critical ingredients. But in the long run not using the right amount of an ingredient can be dangerous or totally ineffective. Steer clear of treatments that push formulas with insufficient ingredient concentrations.
Why Does Research Verified® Have the #1 Scar Treatment?+
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality
product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomona, Yeast and Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of each ingredient based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
Research Verified®: Trust & Security
In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk Free - 365 day - 100% money back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Approved Scar Repair Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts+
In summary, Research Verified® Approved Scar Repair meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality scar treatment that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Approved Scar Treatment:
- 1. Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- 2. Contains only the highest quality ingredients that have been determined to be effective in clinical studies.
- 3. Is a dual-action formula to treat and reduce the appearance of scars.
- 4. Made in a FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- 5. Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection .
- 6. Third party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- 7. And has a Risk Free - 365 day - 100% Money Back Guarantee .
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing scar treatment. At Research Verified®, our goal is give you the best possible scar treatment from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be too!
So, What Scar Treatment Should You Buy Now?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Approved Scar Repair 6 bottle package because real and effective scar treatment and fading takes time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work - or your money back - up to 365 days.
Choose your package:
Gel & Cream