If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible sleep aid on the market, based on extensive research. Our team at Research Verified® concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective sleep aid on the market, hands down.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which sleep aid is going to help you and why.
Most Sleep Aids Simply Do Not Work+
Countless companies and marketers are following the herbal health trends to create their own version of a sleep aid to ensure you get a good night's sleep that "really works". Most of them disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new trend. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous and addictive.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most sleep aids do not contain what's actually on the label. As was recently stated on TV about dietary supplements, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated". (Which is why third-party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it).
There are literally hundreds of sleep aids online all claiming to have the best product. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find A Sleep Aid That Will Actually Work?+
We understand that your end goal is to enjoy a restful and restorative good night's sleep. Plain and simple. And you want the best product to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So, how do you find a sleep aid that will actually help you sleep well at night so that you wake up feeling refreshed and rested without the grogginess that many products leave you with?
Stick To These 3 Guidelines:
1 Make sure it not only contains specific clinically-proven ingredients such as L-ornithine for relaxing the mind and body, but that it also has ingredients that have been proven effective in regulating the sleep-wake cycle, such as Melatonin, for balancing the body's circadian rhythm to help you fall asleep faster and wake up feeling rested.
2 Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
3 Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money-back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own product.
1 It Must Conform To Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a natural sleep aid to help you get a good night's rest. We'll start with the most important criteria to look out for.
Here are the Top Criteria:
- It must provide a dual-action solution to improve sleep quality and reduce stress.
- It must contain clinically-proven ingredients such as L-ornithine and Melatonin.
- It must have no additives, preservatives or any other artificial ingredients.
- It must be all natural to ensure no nasty side effects.
- It must contain a synergistic herbal blend to relax the nervous system.
- It must contain the same dosage and purity of ingredients found in clinical studies.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The sleep aid we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the solution is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
* 1. Make sure it contains clinically proven ingredients such as Melatonin, Hops, Valerian and Taurine that provide a dual-action solution to helping you fall asleep as well as improving sleep quality. Despite what you see on other sites, the ingredients do matter. Some combinations will be ineffective and others can be dangerous and addictive.
* 2. Make sure it contains L-ornithine for powerful intervention. L-ornithine is a significant amino acid most effective in reducing stress and improving sleep quality. Don't settle for less.
What's In the Clinical Studies:
The sleep aid we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective clinically proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies.
It's important to note that this unique formula provides a dual-action solution for helping you fall asleep at night and helping you function better during the day. Its 100% natural ingredients quickly relax and calm the mind and body before bedtime, reduce the duration of 'wake' time before falling asleep, and induce deeper and longer sleep. After restorative sleep is had, you will wake up rejuvenated and ready to function at your full capacity and enjoy your daytime activities. There is nothing else in the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on sleep aids, published in a range of Journals and Articles, have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in relaxing the body and mind for a restful night's sleep. They include the following:
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven To Improve Sleep Quality
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors and scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to overcome the challenges of sleep disturbances and get results faster than any other solution available.
(click ingredient name to open)
- Mika Miyake, et. al., 'Randomised controlled trial of the effects of L-ornithine on stress markers and sleep quality in healthy workers,' Nutrition Journal 2014, 13:53.
- Donath F, Quispe S, Diefenbach K, et al. Critical evaluation of the effect of valerian extract on sleep structure and sleep quality. Pharmacopsych 2000;33:47-53.
- Stevinson C, Ernst E. Valerian for insomnia: a systematic review of randomized clinical trials. Sleep Med 2000;1:91-9.
Chamomile Flower (Matricaria Recutita L.)
- Awad R, Levac D, Cybulska P, Merali Z, Trudeau VL, Arnason JT. Effects of traditionally used anxiolytic botanicals on enzymes of the gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) system. Can J Physiol Pharmacol 2007;85(9):933-42.
- McKay, Diane L., Jeffrey B. Blumberg A Review of the bioactivity and potential health benefits of chamomile tea (Matricaria recutita L.) Phytotherapy Research 2006;20(7):519-30.
Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata) Extract
- Bourin M, Bougerol T, Guitton B, Broutin E. A combination of plant extracts in the treatment of outpatients with adjustment disorder with anxious mood: controlled study versus placebo. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology 1997;11(2):127-32.
- Krenn L. Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata L.)--a reliable herbal sedative. Wien Med Wochenschr 2002;152(15-16):404-6.
Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) Extract
- Dressing H, Kohler S, Muller WE. Improvement of sleep quality with a high-dose valerian/lemon balm preparation: A placebo-controlled double-blind study. Psychopharmakotherapie 1996;6:32-40.
- Kennedy, D. O.; Little, W; Scholey, AB (2004). 'Attenuation of Laboratory-Induced Stress in Humans After Acute Administration of Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm)'. Psychosomatic Medicine 66 (4): 607–13.
Hops (Humulus lupulus) Flower
- Franco L, Sánchez C, Bravo R, Rodriguez A, Barriga C, Juánez JC; Sánchez; Bravo; Rodriguez; Barriga; Juánez (June 2012). 'The sedative effects of hops (Humulus lupulus), a component of beer, on the activity/rest rhythm'. Acta Physiologica Hungarica 99 (2): 133–9.
- Plants for a Future: Humulus lupulus Plants for a Future. Retrieved 4 September 2012.
- Green, TR; Fellman, JH; Eicher, AL; Pratt, KL (1991). 'Antioxidant role and subcellular location of hypotaurine and taurine in human neutrophils'. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 1073 (1): 91–7.
- Sinha, M; Manna, P; Sil, PC (2008). 'Taurine protects the antioxidant defense system in the erythrocytes of cadmium treated mice'. BMB Reports 41 (9): 657–63.
Magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) Bark
- Fried L.E., Arbiser J.L. (2009). 'Honokiol, a multifunctional antiangiogenic and antitumor agent'. Antioxidants and Redox Signaling 11 (5): 1139–1148. doi:10.1089/ars.2009.2440. PMC 2842137. PMID 19203212.
- Kalman D.S., Feldman S., Feldman R., Schwartz H.I., Krieger D.R., Garrison R. (2008). 'Effect of a proprietary Magnolia and Phellodendron extract on stress levels in healthy women: A pilot, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial'. Nutrition Journal 7 (1): 11. doi:10.1186/1475-2891-7-11.
Jujube Extract (Ziziphus jujuba) Seed
- Mahajan R.T., Chopda M.Z. 'Phyto-pharmacology of Ziziphus jujuba mill - A plant review' Mahajan R.T., Chopda M.Z. Pharmacognosy Reviews 2009 3:6 (320–329).
- Mill Goetz P. 'Demonstration of the psychotropic effect of mother tincture of Zizyphus jujuba' Phytotherapie 2009 7:1 (31-36).
Reishi Mushrooms (Ganoderma lucidum)
- Dinesh, P. Babu and Subhasree, R.S. (2008). The Sacred Mushroom 'Reishi' - a Review. American - Eurasian Journal of Botany, 1 (3): 107-110.
- Jin X, Ruiz Beguerie J, Sze DMY, Chan GCF. Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi mushroom) for cancer treatment. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD007731
- Attenburrow MEJ, Dowling BA, Sharpley AL, Cowen PJ. Case-control study of evening melatonin concentration in primary insomnia. BMJ 1996;312:1263-4.
- Zhdanova IV, Wurtman RJ, Lynch HJ, et al. Sleep-inducing effects of low doses of melatonin ingested in the evening. Clin Pharmacol Ther 1995;57:552-8.
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
2 Research Verified's Criteria for Effectiveness, Safety and Security
For a product to earn the Research Verified® seal it must go through a diligent research process. Every product recommended and/or formulated by Research Verified® must have the following criteria. If just one criterion is missing, that's not good enough for our standards.
Every Research Verified® Product Must...
Contain only the highest quality ingredients based on the scientific research available.
Contain the proper dosage and purity based on clinical studies and/or scientific research.
Be manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory that is also cGMP certified.
Comply with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards for quality & purity.
Be insured by a third-party monitoring company for consumer protection, such as buySAFE.
Raw ingredients must be third-party tested.
Contain no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
If you're looking for the highest quality nutritional solutions available, turn to Research Verified® first instead of wasting your time on inferior products. Research Verified® is the best choice for quality and comes with a Risk-Free 365-Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
What We're Not
When you buy at Research Verified® you can feel confident that you are getting the highest quality premium product available, hands down. We don't cut any corners or sacrifice quality in any way.
We Don't Hide Behind Our Website or Our Labels.
Unlike many companies, Research Verified® keeps everything very transparent. We explain in detail the research we carried out and why each product we chose is the best in its industry. We do not hide behind our labels or website. You can see the entire label of every product with the Research Verified® seal on it.
No False Claims or Misleading Facts.
Research Verified® never uses false claims and does not misrepresent the facts. We'll tell you what's available, what's working and why. We only quote from actual clinical studies. We'll tell you the facts behind the research and let you decide.
No Automatic Shipping or Auto-Billing.
You can trust any order purchased from Research Verified®. We will never bill your credit card without your knowledge. We will never put you on an auto-ship program. You will be billed only when you place your order and that's it.
We Won't Leave You High and Dry.
Not only do we welcome you in and encourage you to read through our research and information, we invite and welcome any questions you may have. In fact, we have registered nurses on hand to answer your questions. You can email or call us any time. We are here to help you and to provide you with a superior product.
Research Verified® was created to make it easier for consumers to find a high quality product that they trust and to ensure you get the highest quality product at the best possible price.
3 Risk-Free 365-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If any all-natural sleep aid is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1-year guarantee. With a 365-day money-back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about getting a good night's sleep then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we created the best natural sleep aid on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Sleep Aids
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality sleep aid? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new trend. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous.
Oftentimes you will see manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So, many companies make these claims - that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
5 Things To Watch Out For When Buying A Sleep Aid+
- 1. Look Out For False Claims & Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options.If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Ensure Ingredients Are Effective & Clinically Proven. - If you're looking for a high quality formula make sure that the ingredients provide a dual-action solution for helping you fall asleep as well as reducing stress to ensure you sleep well and wake rested. Research Verified's Sleep Aid is composed solely of ingredients whose efficacy is backed up by extensive clinical trials and research.
- 5. Avoid Weak Formulas. - Some companies hope you will be so excited about new treatments that they try to get away with including inadequate amounts of critical ingredients. But in the long run, not using the right amount of an ingredient can be dangerous to your health. Steer clear of treatments that push formulas with insufficient ingredient concentrations, as using too little or too much of certain ingredients can render them useless or make them addictive.
Why Does Research Verified® Have The #1 Sleep Aid?+
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality
product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomona, Yeast and Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of each ingredient based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
Research Verified®: Trust & Security
In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk-Free - 365-day - 100% money-back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Sleep Aid Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts+
In summary, Research Verified® Sleep Aid meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality sleep aid that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Sleep Aid:
- 1. Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- 2. Is the only supplement that contains L-ornithine along with the highest quality ingredients that have been determined to be effective in clinical studies.
- 3. Is a dual-action formula to help you fall asleep faster, deeper and for longer, while making sure you wake feeling well rested (without any grogginess).
- 4. Made in an FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- 5. Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection .
- 6. Third-party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- 7. And has a Risk-Free - 365-Day - 100% Money-Back Guarantee .
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing sleep aids. At Research Verified® our goal is to give you the best possible product to overcome the challenges associated with trouble sleeping, staying asleep and waking feeling rested (not groggy), from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be too!
Which Sleep Aid Should You Buy Now?
We recommend getting the Research Verified Sleep Aid 6 bottle package for the ultimate solution for short term and long term benefits to combat sleep disturbances and support healthy sleep patterns. Key natural ingredients in this dual-action formula will go to work immediately providing instant benefit - this is going to make you sleep well, right from the get go. In addition, it will help in the effective regulation of sleep patterns for the long term, by providing your body with the nutrients and vitamins it needs to balance itself and restore the body's natural circadian rhythms. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work - or your money back - up to 365-days.