- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
There are literally hundreds of manufacturers online all claiming to have the best Testosterone-boosting products. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality 'Testosterone boosting' product available, period.
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible Testosterone product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team, at Research Verified®, concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective Testosterone product on the market, hands down.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which Testosterone supplement is going to help you and why.
Most Testosterone Supplements Simply Do Not Work
After the many benefits of supplements for boosting Testosterone levels have come to light, hundreds of companies and marketers are rushing to create their own version of a Testosterone-boosting supplement. However, most of them disregard the research and put together inferior products to try to cash in on the latest trends. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most Testosterone supplements do not actually contain what's on the label. This is why third-party testing is so important, yet most companies ask you to take them at their word. But when push comes to shove, their word isn’t worth as much as it should be.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find A Testosterone Supplement That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to boost Testosterone levels to increase stamina, intensify libio and enhance your sexual health. Plain and simple. And you want the best Testosterone booster to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So, how do you find a Testosterone supplement that will actually help you achieve your personal sexual health goals?
Stick to these 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it conforms to ingredients that have been proven effective in clinical studies for nutritional dietary supplements, which means including a high dose of Tribulus Terrestris to help increase Testosterone levels and improve libido. In addition, it should contain Tongkat Ali to increase free Testosterone levels, ZMA (Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6) to stimulate Testosterone production, a proven herbal blend to block the conversion of Testosterone into DHT as well as promote Testosterone production and BioPerine® for better absorption and faster results.
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money-back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own products.
1 It Must Conform to The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a Testosterone supplement. We'll start with the criteria based on current research.
Here Are The Criteria Based On Clinical Studies :
- It must contain a powerful 600 mg dose of Tribulus Terrestris to boost Testosterone levels.
- It must contain 150 mg of Tongkat Ali (Longjack) to release free Testosterone.
- It must contain ZMA (Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6) which is clinically-proven to raise Testosterone levels for increased libido and enhanced performance.
- It must contain a proven herbal blend of ingredients including Fenugreek, Red Clover and Mucuna Pruriens extract to prevent Testosterone conversion into DHT and to promote Testosterone production.
- It should contain BioPerine® to increase absorption for speedy and powerful results.
- It must provide a triple-action approach of boosting Testosterone production, releasing bound Testosterone and preventing Testosterone from being converted into DHT.
- It must have no unnecessary ingredients.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The Testosterone supplement formulation that we recommend meets all of the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you should consider:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA-registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP-certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- It should contain 600 mg of Tribulus Terrestris: Make sure it contains Tribulus Terrestris. Used for centuries and proven to boost Testosterone levels and increase sex drive, a potent dose of Tribulus Terrestris is what you want to get real results.
- It should contain 150 mg of Tongkat Ali (Longjack): Tongkat Ali helps release bound Testosterone to increase free levels of Testosterone that your body can use. When Testosterone is bound, it is inactive and unavailable for your body to use. Tongkat Ali also increases sex drive and is a well-known aphrodisiac.
- It should contain ZMA (Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6): It should contain clinically-proven ZMA that consists of clinically-proven doses of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6 to boost Testosterone levels and to increase stamina, libido and performance.
- It should contain a synergistic Herbal Blend: It should contain a proven blend of herbal ingredients that work synergistically to block the conversion of Testosterone into DHT as well as stimulate the production of Testosterone. These include Fenugreek, Red Clover and Mucuna Pruriens.
- It should contain BioPerine®: Make sure it contains BioPerine® (Piperine) for added absorption of active ingredients, increased bioavailability and faster results. Not many products contain this essential ingredient for bioavailability and potent results.
What's In The Clinical Studies:
The supplement we recommend for boosting Testosterone should contain 600 mg of Tribulus Terrestris and 150 mg of Tongkat Ali (Longjack). It should contain ZMA (Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6) to stimulate Testosterone production and increase libido, a proven herbal blend of ingredients to prevent Testosterone from being converted to DHT, PLUS BioPerine® to increase bioavailability and speed up results.
It's important to note that 600 mg of Tribulus Terrestris and 150 mg of Tongkat Ali (Longjack), combined with ZMA and a blend of vitamins and minerals is what is going to get you the results that you are looking for. To provide you with the most effective product on the market, Research Verified's 100% pure Testosterone supplement contains an effective 600 mg daily serving of Tribulus Terrestris, 150 mg of Tongkat Ali (Longjack), ZMA PLUS 5 mg of Bioperine® for a fast, effective Testosterone boost. Many products contain a much smaller daily serving and many do not enhance bioavailability by including Bioperine® or contain ZMA in their formulas. Some even contain too much to safely take on a daily basis which can lead to several unwanted side effects. So, it is very important to read the label carefully before you buy.
Many clinical studies on Testosterone-boosting supplements have been published in a range of Journals and articles which have demonstrated several key ingredients for effectively increasing Testosterone levels.
Extensively Researched Ingredients:
A team of medical doctors and scientific researchers hand-picked each ingredient based on clinical data, in order to design a product for rapidly boosting Testosterone levels.
(click ingredient name to open)
Tribulus Terrestris (Bindii)
Tribulus Terrestris, a herb with deep roots in traditional medicine, has been utilized for centuries. Its primary function lies in enhancing sexual health. By increasing Testosterone levels, it offers a rejuvenating effect on one's libido, making it a trusted choice for individuals seeking a boost in their sexual vitality.
- 1. El-Tantawy WH, Temraz A, El-Gindi OD. Free serum testosterone level in male rats treated with Tribulus alatus extracts. Int Braz J Urol. 2007 Jul-Aug;33(4):554-8; discussion 558-9. doi: 10.1590/s1677-55382007000400015. PMID: 17767762.
Tongkat Ali (Longjack)
- 1. Alice Erwig Leitão, Melissa Carvalho de Souza Vieira, Andreia Pelegrini, Edson Luiz da Silva, Adriana Coutinho de Azevedo Guimarães,
A 6-month, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized trial to evaluate the effect of Eurycoma longifolia (Tongkat Ali) and concurrent training on erectile function and testosterone levels in androgen deficiency of aging males (ADAM), Maturitas, Volume 145, 2021, Pages 78-85, ISSN 0378-5122.
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum)
- 1. Mansoori A, Hosseini S, Zilaee M, Hormoznejad R, Fathi M. Effect of fenugreek extract supplement on testosterone levels in male: A meta-analysis of clinical trials. Phytother Res. 2020 Jul;34(7):1550-1555. doi: 10.1002/ptr.6627. Epub 2020 Feb 11. PMID: 32048383.
Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)
Zinc stands out as an essential trace mineral that's indispensable for holistic health. It plays a critical role, especially in ensuring the efficient function of reproductive organs. As our bodies can't retain a surplus of Zinc, it becomes imperative to ensure a steady intake to reap its benefits, including those related to sexual health.
- 1. Prasad AS, Mantzoros CS, Beck FW, Hess JW, Brewer GJ. Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults. Nutrition. 1996 May;12(5):344-8. doi: 10.1016/s0899-9007(96)80058-x. PMID: 8875519.
Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)
- 1. Cinar V, Polat Y, Baltaci AK, Mogulkoc R. Effects of magnesium supplementation on testosterone levels of athletes and sedentary subjects at rest and after exhaustion. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2011 Apr;140(1):18-23. doi: 10.1007/s12011-010-8676-3. Epub 2010 Mar 30. PMID: 20352370.
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)
- 1. Elizabeth K. Symes, David A. Bender, Jean-François Bowden, William F. Coulson,
Increased target tissue uptake of, and sensitivity to, testosterone in the vitamin B6 deficient rat, Journal of Steroid Biochemistry, Volume 20, Issue 5, 1984, Pages 1089-1093, ISSN 0022-4731.
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
- 1. Pilz S, Frisch S, Koertke H, Kuhn J, Dreier J, Obermayer-Pietsch B, Wehr E, Zittermann A. Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. Horm Metab Res. 2011 Mar;43(3):223-5. doi: 10.1055/s-0030-1269854. Epub 2010 Dec 10. PMID: 21154195.
Velvet Bean (Mucuna pruriens)
This herb, deeply revered in the ancient practice of Ayurvedic medicine, is often referred to as the "dopa bean." Its multifaceted benefits range from elevating moods and reducing stress to enhancing the libido. Its prowess can be attributed to its role in regulating dopamine, a neurotransmitter essential for emotional well-being and motivation.
- 1. Shukla KK, Mahdi AA, Ahmad MK, Shankhwar SN, Rajender S, Jaiswar SP. Mucuna pruriens improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis. Fertil Steril. 2009 Dec;92(6):1934-40. doi: 10.1016/j.fertnstert.2008.09.045. Epub 2008 Oct 29. PMID: 18973898.
Red Clover (Tifolium pratense)
- 1. Imhof M, Gocan A, Reithmayr F, Lipovac M, Schimitzek C, Chedraui P, Huber J. Effects of a red clover extract (MF11RCE) on endometrium and sex hormones in postmenopausal women. Maturitas. 2006 Aug 20;55(1):76-81. doi: 10.1016/j.maturitas.2006.01.006. Epub 2006 Mar 2. PMID: 16513301.
- 1. Naghii MR, Mofid M, Asgari AR, Hedayati M, Daneshpour MS. Comparative effects of daily and weekly boron supplementation on plasma steroid hormones and proinflammatory cytokines. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2011 Jan;25(1):54-8. doi: 10.1016/j.jtemb.2010.10.001. Epub 2010 Dec 3. PMID: 21129941.
BioPerine® (Piper nigrum)
- 1. Kesarwani, K., & Gupta, R. (2013). "Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview". Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 3(4). doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X.
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk-Free 365-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If any Testosterone-boosting supplement is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365-day money back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about your health, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we formulated the best Testosterone supplement on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Testosterone Supplements
How do you know you're buying a quality Testosterone product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own versions. Many times they disregard the research and put together inferior products to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous.
Often you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even stating to have the best product. So many companies make these claims that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
10 Things To Watch Out For When Buying A Testosterone Product:
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Avoid Proprietary Blends. - If you're looking for a high-quality Testosterone supplement, make sure that it is 100% pure with no additives, preservatives or contaminants included that might interfere with its effective benefits.
- 5. Avoid Overdosing. - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health.
- 6. Check it Contains 600 mg of Tribulus Terrestris. - Only a truly potent dose of this centuries-old medicinal herb will give you the ultimate Testosterone boost.
- 7. Check it Contains 150 mg of Tongkat Ali (Longjack). - Proven to release bound Testosterone, which is inactive, Tongkat Ali increases free Testosterone levels so that it can be used by your body.
- 8. Check it Contains ZMA. - As ZMA (Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6) levels rise, so do Testosterone levels. Because these cannot be stored in your body, it is essential to take them daily for optimal sexual health, enhanced performance and increased libido.
- 9. Check it Contains Proven Herbal Ingredients. - Ingredients such as Fenugreek, Red Clover and Mucuna Pruriens extract are shown to raise Testosterone levels by stimulating Testosterone production and by preventing Testosterone conversion into DHT.
- 10. Check it Contains BioPerine®. - Make sure it contains BioPerine® as this key ingredient aids the absorption of the incredible benefits of the active ingredients making them more effective and faster acting.
Why Does Research Verified® Have The #1 Testosterone Supplement?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomonas, yeast and mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest-quality version of Tribulus Terrestris, Tongkat Ali, ZMA and vitamins and minerals based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk-Free - 365-Day - 100% Money-Back Guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Testosterone Booster Exceeds Industry Standards On Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Testosterone Booster meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality Testosterone supplement on the market. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Testosterone Booster:
- Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- Contains 600 mg of Tribulus Terrestris for a powerful boost of Testosterone.
- 150 mg Tongkat Ali (Longjack) to increase free Testosterone levels.
- Contains clinically-proven ZMA to increase Testosterone production, stamina and performance.
- Contains a synergistic herbal blend of ingredients to prevent Testosterone from being converted into DHT as well as to stimulate Testosterone production.
- Contains BioPerine® for increased bioavailability and absorption.
- Made in an FDA-registered, cGMP-certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- Third-party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- Has a Risk-Free 365-Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is to give you the best possible Testosterone supplement possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be, too!
Which Testosterone Supplement Should You Buy?
We recommend buying Research Verified® Testosterone Booster 6 bottle package because once you experience optimal sexual health, it will be difficult to accept anything less than the best. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work, or your money back (you have up to 365 days) - you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!