If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
There are literally hundreds of Testosterone supplement manufacturers online all claiming to have the best products. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality 'Testosterone boosting' product available, period.
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible Testosterone product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team, at Research Verified®, concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective Testosterone product on the market, hands down.
An effective Testosterone supplement is determined by the quality of the ingredients contained within it. Key ingredients such as Tribulus Terrestris, Tongkat Ali, ZMA, a synergistic blend of herbal ingredients and Piperine are essential for boosting Testosterone levels which naturally decline as you age.
A small, leafy plant which has been used for centuries in both Traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine to enhance libido and boost Testosterone levels. Studies show that this unique ingredient helps boost waning sex drive by increasing the production of Testosterone and improving healthy libido.
Also known as Longjack, Tongkat Ali studies demonstrate support for increased libido, energy, endurance and improved sexual health, function and performance. It contains a variety of bio-active componds that function to increase the release rate of “free” testosterone from its binding hormone, sex-hormone-binding-globulin (SHBG) to boost free Testosterone levels in the body.
ZMA is a clinically-proven blend of ingredients that contain Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6. As ZMA levels rise, so do Testosterone levels. It is essential to take ZMA daily as it cannot be stored in the body.
Combination of Herbal Ingredients:
A potent blend of herbal ingredients such as Fenugreek, Red Clover and Mucuna Pruriens extract, work to prevent the conversion of Testosterone into DHT as well as increase the hormone LH which stimulates Testosterone production. These should be found in abundance in any top quality Testosterone boosting supplement.
Piperine is the alkaloid found in black pepper and has been shown to enhance the absorption or bioavailability of key compounds. BioPerine® is a branded version of piperine and the most effective. It can be added to products or is also sold separately.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which Testosterone supplement is going to help you and why.
Most Testosterone Supplements Simply Do Not Work+
For hundreds of years traditional medicine has held the secret of naturally boosting Testosterone levels for increased libido and enhanced sexual benefits. Now, multitudes of companies and marketers have jumped on board to create their own version of a Testosterone boosting product. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, which is especially true when dealing with nutritional dietary supplements where stringent regulations are not always followed.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most Testosterone supplements do not contain what's actually on the label. As was recently stated about nutritional dietary supplements, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated". (Which is why third party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it).
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find A Testosterone Supplement That Will Actually Work?+
We understand that your end goal is to boost Testosterone levels to increase stamina, intensify libio and enhance your sexual health. Plain and simple. And you want the best Testosterone booster to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So, how do you find a Testosterone supplement that will actually help you achieve your personal sexual health goals?
Stick To These 3 Guidelines:
1 Make sure it conforms to ingredients that have been proven effective in clinical studies for nutritional dietary supplements, which means includinga high dose of Tribulus Terrestris to help increase Testosterone levels and improve libido. In addition, it should contain Tongkat Ali to increase free Testosterone levels, ZMA (Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6) to stimulate Testosterone production, a proven herbal blend to block the conversion of Testosterone into DHT as well as promote Testosterone production and BioPerine® for better absorption and faster results.
2 Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
3 Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own products.
1 It Must Conform To The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a Testosterone supplement. We'll start with the criteria based on current research.
Here Are The Criteria Based On Clinical Studies:
- It must contain a powerful 600 mg dose of Tribulus Terrestris to boost Testosterone levels.
- It must contain 150 mg of Tongkat Ali (Longjack) to release free Testosterone.
- It must contain ZMA (Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6) which is clinically-proven to raise Testosterone levels for increased libido and enhanced performance.
- It must contain a proven herbal blend of ingredients including Fenugreek, Red Clover and Mucuna Pruriens extract to prevent Testosterone conversion into DHT and to promote Testosterone production.
- It should contain BioPerine® to increase absorption for speedy and powerful results.
- It must provide a triple action approach of boosting Testosterone production, releasing bound Testosterone and preventing Testosterone from being converted into DHT.
- It must have no fillers, binders, additives or preservatives.
- It must be 100% pure and served in a vegan-friendly capsule.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The Testosterone supplement formulation that we recommend meets all of the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you should consider:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
It should contain 600 mg of Tribulus Terrestris: Make sure it contains Tribulus Terrestris. Used for centuries and proven to boost Testosterone levels and increase sex drive, a potent dose of Tribulus Terrestris is what you want to get real results.
It should contain150 mg of Tongkat Ali (Longjack): Tongkat Ali helps release bound Testosterone to increase free levels of Testosterone that your body can use. When Testosterone is bound, it is inactive and unavailable for your body to use. Tongkat Ali also increase sex drive and is a well-known aphrodisiac.
It should contain ZMA (Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6): It should contain clinically-proven ZMA that consists of clinically-proven doses of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6 to boost Testosterone levels and to increase stamina, libido and performance.
It should contain a synergistic Herbal Blend: It should contain a proven blend of herbal ingredients that work synergistically to block the conversion of Testosterone into DHT as well as stimulate the production of Testosterone. These include Fenugreek, Red Clover and Mucuna Pruriens.
It should contain BioPerine®: Make sure it contains BioPerine® (Piperine) for added absorption of active ingredients, increased bioavailability and faster results. Not many products contain this essential ingredient for bioavailability and potent results.
What's In The Clinical Study:
The Testosterone supplement formulation we recommend should contain 600 mg of Tribulus Terrestris and 150 mg of Tongkat Ali (Longjack). It should contain ZMA (Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6) to stimulate Testosterone production and increase libido, a proven herbal blend of ingredients to prevent Testosterone from being converted to DHT, PLUS BioPerine® to increase bioavailability and speed up results.
It's important to note that 600 mg of Tribulus Terrestris and 150 mg of Tongkat Ali (Longjack), combined with ZMA and a blend of vitamins and minerals is what is going to get you the results that you are looking for. To provide you with the most effective product on the market, Research Verified's 100% pure Testosterone supplement contains an effective 600 mg daily serving of Tribulus Terrestris, 150 mg of Tongkat Ali (Longjack), ZMA PLUS 5 mg of Bioperine® for a fast, effective Testosterone boost. Many products contain a much smaller daily serving and many do not enhance bioavailability by including Bioperine® or contain ZMA in their formulas. Some even contain too much to safely take on a daily basis which can lead to several unwanted side effects. So, it is very important to read the label carefully before you buy.
In a recent study published by the Physiological Journal, the benefits of Tribulus Terrestris for boosting Testosterone levels evaluated. Athletes taking Tribulus Terrestris were shown to have a significant increase in Testosterone levels in the body as well as enhanced libido.. Many other similar studies support these findings.
With results like these, it is no wonder that many individuals are turning to natural herbs that have been used for centuries to effectively boost Testosterone levels for increased stamina, enhanced performance and optimal sexual health.
You can see the full clinical study by clicking here.
*Disclaimer: Results of this study may not be an implication of future results.
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven To Optimize Cognitive Energy:
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to provide the ultimate in brain optimization and get results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
- 1. Xu ZQ1, Liang XM, Juan-Wu, Zhang YF, Zhu CX, Jiang XJ. Treatment with Huperzine A improves cognition in vascular dementia patients. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2012 Jan;62(1):55-8.
- 2.Sun QQ1, Xu SS, Pan JL, Guo HM, Cao WQ. Huperzine-A capsules enhance memory and learning performance in 34 pairs of matched adolescent students. Zhongguo Yao Li Xue Bao. 1999 Jul;20(7):601-3.
- 3.Zhang RW1, Tang XC, Han YY, Sang GW, Zhang YD, Ma YX, Zhang CL, Yang RM. Drug evaluation of huperzine A in the treatment of senile memory disorders. Zhongguo Yao Li Xue Bao. 1991 May;12(3):250-2.
- 1. Deijen JB, Orlebeke JF (1994). "Effect of tyrosine on cognitive function and blood pressure under stress". Brain Res. Bull. 33 (3): 319–23.
- 2. Lieberman HR, Corkin S, Spring BJ, Wurtman RJ, Growdon JH (1985). "The effects of dietary neurotransmitter precursors on human behavior". Am J Clin Nutr. 42 (2): 366–370.
- 3. Magill RA, Waters WF, Bray GA, Volaufova J, Smith SR, Lieberman HR et al. (2003). "Effects of tyrosine, phentermine, caffeine D-amphetamine, and placebo on cognitive and motor performance deficits during sleep deprivation". Nutritional Neuroscience 6 (4): 237–46.
- 4. Thomas JR, Lockwood PA, Singh A, Deuster PA (1999). "Tyrosine improves working memory in a multitasking environment". Pharmacol. Biochem. Behav. 64 (3): 495–500.
- 1.Gomez-Ramirez, Manuel; Higgins, Beth A.; Rycroft, Jane A.; Owen, Gail N.; Mahoney, Jeannette; Shpaner, Marina; Foxe, John J. (2007). "The Deployment of Intersensory Selective Attention". Clinical Neuropharmacology 30 (1): 25–38.
- 2. Kimura, Kenta; Ozeki, Makoto; Juneja, Lekh Raj; Ohira, Hideki (2007). "L-Theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses". Biological Psychology 74 (1): 39–45.
- 3. Park, Sang-Ki; Jung, In-Chul; Lee, Won Kyung; Lee, Young Sun; Park, Hyoung Kook; Go, Hyo Jin; Kim, Kiseong; Lim, Nam Kyoo et al. (2011). "A Combination of Green Tea Extract andl-Theanine Improves Memory and Attention in Subjects with Mild Cognitive Impairment: A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Study". Journal of Medicinal Food 14 (4): 334–43.
Vitamin B Complex
Vitamin B complex contains B6, B12, B1, B2 and B3. All B vitamins are responsible for important functions including contributing to nerve health, heart and blood health, skin and eye health, reducing inflammation, hormonal function, and are used to maintain a healthy metabolism and digestive system. They support healthy blood flow, oxygenation, and energy production in the brain.
B6 increases energy, regulates mood and proper brain development. It plays an important role in the production of serotonin and dopamine, which are necessary for nerve communication.
B12 decreases fatigue, lethargy and stress. It is an essential nutrient that can prevent mental decline. Studies have shown that memory problems have been improved when treated with B12 supplements, as didd mental clarity and focus.
B1 Thiamine is used in the biosynthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). The brain requires a much greater amount of thiamine than in other cells of the body and deficiencies can lead to detrimental neurological effects.
B2 Riboflavin is needed for the function of every single cell in the body and brain and deficiencies may result in subtle neuropsychological impairment.
B3 Niacin deficiency symptoms include irritability, poor concentration, anxiety, fatigue, restlessness, apathy, and depression.
- 1. Ebben M, Lequerica A, Spielman A. Effects of pyridoxine on dreaming: a preliminary study. Percept Mot Skills. 2002 Feb;94(1):135-40.
- 2. Lerner V, Miodownik C, Kaptsan A, Bersudsky Y, Libov I, Sela BA, Witztum E. Vitamin B6 treatment for tardive dyskinesia: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study J Clin Psychiatry. 2007 Nov;68(11):1648-54.
- 3. Mahan, L. K.; Escott-Stump, S., eds. (2000). Krause's food, nutrition, & diet therapy (10th ed.). Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Company. ISBN 0-7216-7904-8.
- 4. Combs, G. F. Jr. (2008). The vitamins: Fundamental Aspects in Nutrition and Health (3rd ed.). Ithaca, NY: Elsevier Academic Press. ISBN 978-0-12-183493-7.
- 5. Prakash R, Gandotra S, Singh LK, Das B, Lakra A (2008). "Rapid resolution of delusional parasitosis in pellagra with niacin augmentation therapy". General Hospital Psychiatry 30 (6): 581–4.
- 6. Fu L, Doreswamy V, Prakash R (2014). "The biochemical pathways of central nervous system neural degeneration in niacin deficiency". Neural Regen Res 9 (16): 1509–1513
- 7. D M Tucker, J G Penland, H H Sandstead, D B Milne, D G Heck, and L M Klevay. Nutrition status and brain function in aging. Am J Clin Nutr July 1990 vol. 52 no. 1 93-102
- 1. De Jesus Moreno Moreno M Clin Ther. Cognitive improvement in mild to moderate Alzheimer's dementia after treatment with the acetylcholine precursor choline alfoscerate: a multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. 2003 Jan;25(1):178-93.
- 2. Canal N, Franceschi M, Alberoni M, Castiglioni C, De Moliner P, Longoni A. Effect of L-alpha-glyceryl-phosphorylcholine on amnesia caused by scopolamine. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther Toxicol. 1991 Mar;29(3):103-7.
Studies have found that DMAE improves memory, learning and concentration as well as having a positive effect on intelligence. This is most likely due to the fact that it potentiates the synthesis of acetylcholine which is a neurotransmitter used to communicate when consolidating, encoding and recalling memories. It plays a role in our ability to focus as well as the plasticity of the brain. Higher levels of acetylcholine can lead to greater clarity of thought, memory retention, focus, and analytical skills.
- 1. Dimpfel W, Wedekind W, Keplinger I (May 2003). "Efficacy of dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) containing vitamin-mineral drug combination on EEG patterns in the presence of different emotional states". Eur. J. Med. Res. 8 (5): 183–91.
- 2. Knobel M (1974). "Approach to a combined pharmacologic therapy of childhood hyperkinesis". Behav Neuropsychiatry 6 (1–12): 87–90.
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- 1. Packer L, Tritschler HJ, Wessel K. Neuroprotection by the metabolic antioxidant alpha-lipoic acid. Free Radic Biol Med. 1997;22(1-2):359-78.
- 2. Panigrahi M, Sadguna Y, Shivakumar BR, et al. alpha-Lipoic acid protects against reperfusion injury following cerebral ischemia in rats. Brain Res. 1996 Apr 22;717(1-2):184-8.
- 3. Holmquist L, Stuchbury G, Berbaum K, et al. Lipoic acid as a novel treatment for Alzheimer's disease and related dementias. Pharmacol Ther. 2007 Jan;113(1):154-64.
Phosphatidylserine has been shown to prevent and restore memory loss and alleviate stress and anxiety. Preliminary research indicates that phosphatidylserine may also benefit children with attention, learning, or behavioral problems.
- 1. Kim H.Y., Huang B.X., Spector A.A. Phosphatidylserine in the brain: metabolism and function. Prog Lipid Res. 2014 Oct;56:1-18.
- 2. Crook TH, Tinklenberg J, Yesavage J, Petrie W, Nunzi MG, Massari DC. Effects of phosphatidylserine in age-associated memory impairment. Neurology. 1991 May;41(5):644-9.
- 3. Baumeister J, Barthel T, Geiss KR, Weiss M. Influence of phosphatidylserine on cognitive performance and cortical activity after induced stress. Nutr Neurosci. 2008 Jun;11(3):103-10.
- 4. Phosphatidylserine. Monograph. Altern Med Rev. 2008 Sept;13(3):245-7
- 5. Kidd PM. Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children: rationale for its integrative management. Altern Med Rev. 2000 Oct;5(5):402-28.
- 1. Van Oudheusden LJ, Scholte HR. Efficacy of carnitine in the treatment of children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2002 Jul;67(1):33-8.
- 2. Vermeulen RC, Scholte HR. Exploratory open label, randomized study of acetyl- and propionylcarnitine in chronic fatigue syndrome. Psychosom Med. 2004 Mar-Apr;66(2):276-82.
- 3. Geier DA, Kern JK, Davis G, King PG, Adams JB, Young JL, Geier MR. A prospective double-blind, randomized clinical trial of levocarnitine to treat autism spectrum disorders.Med Sci Monit. 2011 Jun;17(6):PI15-23.
- 4. Volek JS1, Kraemer WJ, Rubin MR, Gómez AL, Ratamess NA, Gaynor P. L-Carnitine L-tartrate supplementation favorably affects markers of recovery from exercise stress. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Feb;282(2):E474-82.
- 5. Malaguarnera M1, Gargante MP, Cristaldi E, Colonna V, Messano M, Koverech A, Neri S, Vacante M, Cammalleri L, Motta M. Acetyl L-carnitine (ALC) treatment in elderly patients with fatigue.Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 2008 Mar-Apr;46(2):181-90. Epub 2007 Jul 20.
- 1. Stough C, Downey LA, Lloyd J, Silber B, Redman S, Hutchison C, Wesnes K, Nathan PJ. Phytother Res. Examining the nootropic effects of a special extract of Bacopa monniera on human cognitive functioning: 90 day double-blind placebo-controlled randomized trial. 2008 Dec;22(12):1629-34.
- 2. Stough C, Lloyd J, Clarke J, Downey LA, Hutchison CW, Rodgers T, Nathan PJ. The chronic effects of an extract of Bacopa monniera (Brahmi) on cognitive function in healthy human subjects. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2001 Aug;156(4):481-4.
- 3. Calabrese C, Gregory WL, Leo M, Kraemer D, Bone K, Oken B. Effects of a standardized Bacopa monnieri extract on cognitive performance, anxiety, and depression in the elderly: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Altern Complement Med. 2008 Jul;14(6):707-13.
- 4. Morgan A, Stevens J. Does Bacopa monnieri improve memory performance in older persons? Results of a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial. J Altern Complement Med. 2010 Jul;16(7):753-9.
- 5. Roodenrys S, Booth D, Bulzomi S, Phipps A, Micallef C, Smoker J. Chronic effects of Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) on human memory. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2002 Aug;27(2):279-81.
Tests on humans determined that a 75 mg dose of dried extract could improve task performance and increase attention span for up to six hours. Other research suggests that adding guarana to a multivitamin can help young adults perform better at mental tasks and fight the mental fatigue associated with long periods of brainwork, like studying for finals.
- 1. Andrew Scholey, Isabelle Bauer, Chris Neale, Karen Savage, David Camfield, David White, Silvia Maggini, Andrew Pipingas, Con Stough, and Matthew Hughes. Acute Effects of Different Multivitamin Mineral Preparations with and without Guaraná on Mood, Cognitive Performance and Functional Brain Activation Nutrients. 2013 Sep; 5(9): 3589–3604.
- 2. Johannes, Laura (March 2, 2010). "Can a Caffeine-Packed Plant Give a Boost?". The Wall Street Journal. p. D3.
- 1. Lee, W. J.; Hawkins, R. A.; Viña, J. R.; Peterson, D. R. (1998). "Glutamine transport by the blood-brain barrier: A possible mechanism for nitrogen removal". The American Journal of Physiology 274 (4 Pt 1): C1101–C1107.
A Cochrane meta-analysis of 33 trials concluded that ginkgo is safe to use and showed promising results in the improvement of cognition and function.
- 1. Mix JA, Crews WD Jr. A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized trial of Ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761 in a sample of cognitively intact older adults: neuropsychological findings. Hum Psychopharmacol. 2002;17:267–77.
- 2. Ernst E, Pittler MH. Ginkgo biloba for dementia. A systematic review of double-blind, placebo-controlled trials. Clin Drug Invest. 1999;17:301–8.
St. Johns wort
- 1. Biffignandi PM, Bilia AR. The growing knowledge of St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) drug interactions and their clinical significance. Curr Ther Res. 2000;61:389-394.
- 2. Chung DJ, et al. Black cohosh and St. John's wort (GYNO-Plus) for climacteric symptoms. Yonsei Med J. 2007;48:289-94.
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
2 Research Verified's Criteria For Effectiveness, Safety And Security
For a product to contain the Research Verified® seal of approval, it must go through a diligent research process. Every product formulated by Research Verified® must have the following criteria. If just one criterion is missing, that's not good enough for our standards.
Every Research Verified® Product Must...
Contain only the highest quality ingredients based on the scientific research available.
Contain the proper dosage and purity based on clinical studies and/or scientific research.
Be manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory that is also cGMP certified.
Comply with the US Pharmacopeia's standards for quality and purity.
Be insured by a third party monitoring company for consumer protection, such as buySAFE.
Raw ingredients must be third party tested.
Contain no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
If you're looking for the highest quality nutritional dietary supplements available, turn to Research Verified® first instead of wasting your time on inferior products. Research Verified® is the best choice for quality and comes with a Risk Free 365-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
What We're Not
When you buy at Research Verified®, you can feel confident that you are getting the highest quality premium product available, hands down. We don't cut any corners or sacrifice quality in any way.
We Don't Hide Behind Our Website or Our Labels.
Unlike many companies, Research Verified® keeps everything very transparent. We explain in detail the research we carried out and why each product we chose is the best in its industry. We do not hide behind our labels or website. You can see the entire label of every product with the Research Verified® seal on it.
No False Claims or Misleading Facts.
Research Verified® never uses false claims and does not misrepresent the facts. We'll tell you what's available, what's working and why. We only quote from actual clinical studies. We'll tell you the facts behind the research and let you decide.
No Automatic Shipping or Auto-Billing.
You can trust any order purchased from Research Verified®. We will never bill your credit card without your knowledge. We will never put you on an auto-ship program. You will be billed only when you place your order and that's it.
We Won't Leave You High and Dry.
Not only do we welcome you in and encourage you to read through our research and information, we invite and welcome any questions you may have. In fact, we have registered nurses on hand to answer your questions. You can email or call us any time. We are here to help you and to provide you with a superior product.
Research Verified® was created to make it easier for consumers to find a high quality product that they trust and to ensure you get the highest quality product at the best possible price.
3 Risk Free 365-Day Money Back Guarantee
If any Testosterone boosting supplement is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365-day money back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about your health, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we formulated the best Testosterone supplement on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Testosterone Supplements
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality Testosterone product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own versions. Many times they disregard the research and put together inferior products to try to cash in on this new diet craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with dietary supplements.
Oftentimes you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even stating to have the best product. So many companies make these claims that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
10 Things To Watch Out For When Buying A Testosterone Product:+
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Avoid Proprietary Blends. - If you're looking for a high quality Testosterone supplement, make sure that it is 100% pure with no additives, preservatives or contaminants included that might interfere with its effective benefits.
- 5. Avoid Overdosing. - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health.
- 6. Check it Contains 600 mg of Tribulus Terrestris. - Only a truly potent dose of this centuries-old medicinal herb will give you the ultimate Testosterone boost.
- 7. Check it Contains 150 mg of Tongkat Ali (Longjack). - Proven to release bound Testosterone, which is inactive, Tongkat Ali increases free Testosterone levels so that it can be used by your body.
- 8. Check it Contains ZMA. - As ZMA (Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6) levels rise, so do Testosterone levels. Because these cannot be stored in your body, it is essential to take them daily for optimal sexual health, enhanced performance and increased libido.
- 9. Check it Contains Proven Herbal Ingredients. - Ingredients such as Fenugreek, Red Clover and Mucuna Pruriens extract are shown to raise Testosterone levels by stimulating Testosterone production and by preventing Testosterone conversion into DHT.
- 10. Check it Contains BioPerine®. - Make sure it contains BioPerine® as this key ingredient aids the absorption of the incredible benefits of the active ingredients making them more effective and faster acting.
Why Does Research Verified® Have The #1 Testosterone Supplement?+
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomonas, yeast and mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of Tribulus Terrestris, Tongkat Ali, ZMA and vitamins and minerals based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
Research Verified®: Trust & Security
In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk Free - 365-Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Testosterone Booster Exceeds Industry Standards On Multiple Fronts+
In summary, Research Verified® Testosterone Booster meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality Testosterone supplement on the market. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Testosterone Booster:
- 1. Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- 2. Contains 600 mg of Tribulus Terrestris for a powerful boost of Testosterone.
- 3. 150 mg Tongkat Ali (Longjack) to increase free Testosterone levels.
- 4. Contains clinically-proven ZMA to increase Testosterone production, stamina and performance.
- 5. Contains a synergistic herbal blend of ingredients to prevent Testosterone from being converted into DHT as well as to stimulate Testosterone production.
- 6. Contains BioPerine® for increased bioavailability and absorption.
- 7. Made in a FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- 8. Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- 9. Third party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- 10. It is vegan-friendly and 100% pure and natural.
- 11. Has a Risk Free 365-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is to give you the best possible Testosterone supplement possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be, too!
Which Testosterone Supplement Should You Buy?
We recommend buying the Research Verified® Testosterone Booster 6 bottle package because once you experience optimal sexual health, it will be difficult to accept anything less than the best. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work, or your money back (you have up to 365 days) - you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!