- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
There are literally hundreds of manufacturers online all claiming to have the best Tinnitus Relief product. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available.
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible Tinnitus Relief supplement on the market, based on extensive research and studies. Our team at Research Verified® concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective Tinnitus Relief product on the market, hands down.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which Tinnitus Relief product is going to help you and why.
Most Tinnitus Relief Supplements Simply Do Not Work
With Tinnitus and ear-ringing symptoms affecting roughly 25 million Americans, countless companies and marketers are jumping on the herbal supplement craze to create their own version of a natural Tinnitus Relief product that "really works". Most of them disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on the latest health supplement trend. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with dietary supplements where stringent regulations are not always followed.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most Tinnitus Relief supplements do not contain what's actually on the label. As was recently stated in the media, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated". (Which is why 3rd party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it).
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered.
How Do You Find A Tinnitus Relief Supplement That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to achieve optimal relief from Tinnitus symptoms such as ringing, buzzing, tingling or whistling noises in your ear. Plain and simple. And you want the best Tinnitus Relief supplement to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So how do you find a Tinnitus Relief supplement that will actually give you real results?
Stick To These 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it contains clinically proven citrus bioflavonoids, preferably lemon derived and paired with a thermogenic enhancer such as BioPerine® for powerful results. It should also include a full spectrum Vitamin B complex known to support the nervous system, help relieve stress and facilitate energy production, a combination of Magnesium Oxide & Glycinate as well as Ginkgo Biloba and key herbs such as Green Tea, Garlic, Hibiscus and Juniper which provide a powerful antioxidant effect to reduce Tinnitus symptoms.
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money-back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own product.
1 It Must Conform To The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a Tinnitus Relief supplement. We'll start with the criteria based on current research.
Here Are The Top Criteria:
- It must contain a Lemon Bioflavonoids complex with BioPerine® to improve microcirculation in the inner ear.
- It must contain Vitamin C and Zinc for powerful antioxidant and antihistamine effects.
- It must contain a full spectrum Vitamin B complex, VitB-X™ to facilitate the production of energy, help alleviate stress and prevent any Vitamin B deficiency.
- It must contain Mag-X™ - a Magnesium Oxide & Glycinate complex that helps improve blood flow to the ear.
- It must contain key herbs such as Ginkgo Biloba, Hibiscus, Garlic, Green Tea and Juniper Berries to relieve Tinnitus symptoms.
- It must have no stimulants, fillers, binders, additives, or preservatives.
- It must be 100% pure and served in a vegan-friendly capsules.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The Tinnitus Relief supplement we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- It should contain BioFlavo-X™ - a unique combination of Lemon Citrus bioflavonoids and BioPerine®, a bioavailability enhancer for quicker and more effective results.
- It should contain a full spectrum Vitamin B complex, VitB-X™ to support the nervous system and relieve stress.
- It should contain the trademarked blend Mag-X™ with both Magnesium Oxide and Glycinate for better blood flow, particularly to the inner ear.
- It should contain the optimal amount of 120 mg Ginkgo Biloba to reduce Tinnitus symptoms.
- It should contain essential herbs including Hibiscus, Garlic, Green tea and Juniper Berries to enhance antioxidant activity and reduce discomfort.
What's In The Clinical Studies:
The Tinnitus Relief supplement we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective, clinically-proven ingredients as used in a variety of studies.
This unique supplement provides a dual-strength Tinnitus Relief formula to reduce Tinnitus symptoms, improve blood flow to the ears, provide powerful antioxidant and antihistamine effects, reduce stress and provide optimal support and protection for the inner ear. This particular Tinnitus Relief formulation aims to target the underlying causes of Tinnitus, replenish any mineral or vitamin deficiencies that may cause Tinnitus and prevent any future Tinnitus episodes. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies published in a range of Journals and Articles, have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in reducing Tinnitus symptoms and aiding prevention.
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven To Improve Tinnitus Symptoms
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to provide the ultimate Tinnitus Relief formula.
(click ingredient name to open)
BioFlavoX™ Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex
A unique trademarked blend of lemon-derived citrus bioflavonoids which have been positively associated with relieving Tinnitus symptoms. These are combined with the thermogenic enhancer BioPerine® which is clinically proven to enhance absorption and speed up the efficacy of the results.
- Lonczak, L. (2021) Lipoflavonoid Benefits in Patients with Tinnitus. International Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery, 10, 147-157.
- Kesarwani, K., & Gupta, R. (2013). "Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview". Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 3(4). doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X.
VitB-X™ - Vitamin B Complex
This complex is made up of Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B9 (Folate), B12 and B5. These are essential for helping to stabilize the nervous system, improve energy levels, reduce stress, as well as replenish any Vitamin B deficiencies which may otherwise lead to Tinnitus.
- Slanina, Tomáš & petrovičová, Lenka & Massányi, Peter. (2016). ROLE OF NATURAL SUBSTANCES AND VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTATION IN TINNITUS PREVENTION AND TREATMENT. Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology and Food Sciences. 6. 987-994. 10.15414/jmbfs.2016/18.104.22.1687-994.
- Houston DK, Johnson MA, Nozza RJ, et al. Age-related hearing loss, vitamin B-12, and folate in elderly women. Am J Clin Nutr. 1999;69(3):564-571. doi:10.1093/ajcn/69.3.564.
Mag-X™ - Magnesium Complex
This combination of Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Glycinate relaxes blood vessels thus boosting better blood flow throughout the body, which helps relieve the severity of Tinnitus symptoms.
- Dacey RG Jr. Mechanisms of magnesium-induced vasodilation in cerebral penetrating arterioles. Neurosci Res. 2016;107:57-62. doi:10.1016/j.neures.2015.12.005
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) is essential for the growth, development and repair of cells throughout the body. Vitamin C helps provide protection against noise-induced hearing loss and acts as a natural antihistamine to reduce inflammation.
- Johnston CS, Martin LJ, Cai X. Antihistamine effect of supplemental ascorbic acid and neutrophil chemotaxis. J Am Coll Nutr. 1992;11(2):172-176.
- Le Prell CG, Dolan DF, Bennett DC, Boxer PA. Nutrient plasma levels achieved during treatment that reduces noise-induced hearing loss. Transl Res. 2011;158(1):54-70. doi:10.1016/j.trsl.2011.02.003
Often Tinnitus symptoms are connected to a Zinc deficiency. This essential mineral also provides crucial protection for the hair cells in the inner ear. Clinical research has shown that Zinc is highly effective at significantly decreasing Tinnitus symptoms.
- Person OC, Puga ME, da Silva EM, Torloni MR. Zinc supplementation for tinnitus. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2016;11(11):CD009832. Published 2016 Nov 23. doi:10.1002/14651858.CD009832.pub2
- Arda HN, Tuncel U, Akdogan O, Ozluoglu LN. The role of zinc in the treatment of tinnitus. Otol Neurotol. 2003;24(1):86-89. doi:10.1097/00129492-200301000-00018
Ginkgo Biloba helps to improve blood flow, regulate vascular tone and alleviate Tinnitus symptoms such as dizziness. Ginkgo biloba has antiplatelet and vascular modulator effects, therefore improving blood flow and targeting one of the main sources of Tinnitus.
- Spiegel R, Kalla R, Mantokoudis G, Maire R, Mueller H, Hoerr R, Ihl R. Ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761® alleviates neurosensory symptoms in patients with dementia: a meta-analysis of treatment effects on tinnitus and dizziness in randomized, placebo-controlled trials. Clin Interv Aging. 2018;13:1121-1127
Volume 21, Issue 1 / June 2017
Review PaperPages:58-62 Ginkgo biloba in the treatment of tinnitus: An updated literature review
Authors: Mohammad Reza Mahmoudian-Sani, Morteza Hashemzadeh-Chaleshtori, Majid Asadi-Samani, Qian Yang. The International Tinnitus Journal
Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa) Flowers
Rich in antioxidants, Hibiscus flowers help reduce oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
- Gurrola-Díaz CM, García-López PM, Sánchez-Enríquez S, Troyo-Sanromán R, Andrade-González I, Gómez-Leyva JF. Effects of Hibiscus sabdariffa extract powder and preventive treatment (diet) on the lipid profiles of patients with metabolic syndrome (MeSy). Phytomedicine. 2010;17(7):500-505. doi:10.1016/j.phymed.2009.10.014.
Garlic (Allium sativum) Root
Garlic acts as an anti-inflammatory and boosts blood flow to hard to reach places, such as the ears. Garlic helps prevent plaque formation, improving blood flow specifically in the area of the cochlea.
- Ried K. Garlic Lowers Blood Pressure in Hypertensive Individuals, Regulates Serum Cholesterol, and Stimulates Immunity: An Updated Meta-analysis and Review. J Nutr. 2016;146(2):389S-396S. doi:10.3945/jn.114.202192
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf
Green Tea is rich in polyphenols and has been shown to be effective in reducing noise-induced hearing loss and injury to ear-hair cells.
- Li YH, Jiang PS, Su YW, Liu YM. Zhonghua Lao Dong Wei Sheng Zhi Ye Bing Za Zhi. 2017;35(8):561-565. doi:10.3760/cma.j.issn.1001-9391.2017.08.001.
Juniper (Juniperus communis) Berries
Juniper Berries are rich in flavonoids such as Luteolin and Rutin, which are powerful antioxidants. These flavonoids are effective in reducing oxidative damage caused by free radicals and help protect the blood vessel walls.
- Petridou AI, Zagora ET, Petridis P, et al. The Effect of Antioxidant Supplementation in Patients with Tinnitus and Normal Hearing or Hearing Loss: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2019;11(12):3037. Published 2019 Dec 12. doi:10.3390/nu11123037.
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk-Free 365-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If any Tinnitus Relief supplement is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1-year guarantee. With a 365-day money-back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about finding the most effective Tinnitus Relief supplement, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best Tinnitus Relief supplement on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Tinnitus Relief Supplements
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality Tinnitus Relief product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Oftentimes you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
9 Things To Watch Out For When Buying A Tinnitus Relief Product
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you - make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Avoid Overdosing. - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health.
- 5. Contains BioFlavo-X™ - a trademarked blend of 1000 mg Lemon Citrus bioflavonoids (the superior source) with the thermogenic agent BioPerine® for faster and more effective results.
- 6. Contains VitB-X™ - a full spectrum Vitamin B complex to better protect the nervous system, boost energy and reduce stress.
- 7. Contains Mag-X™ Magnesium complex with both Magnesium Oxide and Glycinate to relax blood vessels and promote blood flow to the inner ear.
- 8. Contains an optimal 120 mg Ginkgo Biloba which optimizes blood flow and regulates vascular tone which otherwise may lead to worse Tinnitus symptoms.
- 9. Contains essential herbs such as Juniper Berries, Green Tea, Garlic and Hibiscus for maximum antioxidant benefits to relieve inflammation.
Why Does Research Verified® Have The #1 Tinnitus Relief Product?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomanas, yeast or mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality ingredients based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk-Free - 365-Day - 100% Money-Back Guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Tinnitus Aid Exceeds Industry Standards On Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Tinnitus Aid meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality Tinnitus Relief supplement that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Tinnitus Aid:
- Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- Contains BioFlavo-X™ - a unique combination of Lemon Citrus bioflavonoids and BioPerine®, the bioavailability enhancer for quicker and more effective results.
- Contains a full spectrum Vitamin B complex, VitB-X™ to support the nervous system and relieve stress.
- Contains a trademarked blend of both Magnesium Oxide and Glycinate for better blood flow particularly to the inner ear.
- Contains the optimal amount of 12 mg Ginkgo Biloba to reduce Tinnitus symptoms.
- Contains the synergistic combination of essential herbs including Hibiscus, Garlic, Green Tea and Juniper Berries to enhance antioxidant activity and reduce discomfort.
- Made in a FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- Third-party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- And has a Risk-Free - 365-Day - 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified, our goal is to give you the best possible Tinnitus Relief supplement possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be too!
Which Tinnitus Relief Supplement Should You Buy?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Tinnitus Aid supplement 6 bottle package because real and effective results take time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work, or your money back (up to 365 days).