- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
There are literally hundreds of manufacturers online all claiming to have the best vertigo supplement. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible vertigo supplement on the market according to extensive research. Our team, at Research Verified®, concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective vertigo supplement on the market, hands down!
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page, you will have a firm understanding of which vertigo supplement is going to help you and why.
Most Vertigo Supplements Simply Do Not Work
After the many benefits of vertigo supplements have come to light, hundreds of companies and marketers are rushing to create their own version of a vertigo supplement. However, most of them disregard the research and put together inferior products to try to cash in on the latest trends. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most vertigo supplements do not actually contain what's on the label. This is why third-party testing is so important, yet most companies ask you to take them at their word. But when push comes to shove, their word isn’t worth as much as it should be.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision about which supplement to buy simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find A Vertigo Supplement That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to relieve vertigo and regain a sense of balance. Plain and simple. And you want the best vertigo supplement to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So, how do you find a vertigo supplement that will actually help you achieve your personal goals?
Stick To These 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it only includes ingredients that have been proven effective in clinical studies. Such ingredients include Vitamin D3 to address deficiencies that can lead to Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV). It should also include Ginkgo Biloba to relieve symptoms of vertigo, Ginger Root to ease nausea and motion sickness, and BioPerine® for better absorption and faster results.
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money-back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own products.
1 It Must Conform To The Top Criteria & Clinical Studies
Here's what to look for when buying a vertigo supplement. We'll start with the criteria based on current research.
Here Are The Top Criteria:
- It must contain 10mcg of Vitamin D3 to replenish deficiencies that can lead to vertigo.
- It must contain 240mg Ginkgo Biloba standardized to 24% flavone glycosides and 6% lactones, to relieve dizziness and imbalance caused by vertigo, as well as defend against future attacks.
- It must contain 800mg Ginger Root to help ease nausea and motion sickness caused by vertigo.
- It should contain BioPerine® to increase nutrient absorption for speedy and powerful results.
- It must not contain stimulants, fillers, binders, additives, or preservatives.
- It must be made using 100% pure, natural ingredients only.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The formulation for vertigo that we recommend meets all of the above criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA-registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP-certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- It should contain 10mcg Vitamin D3. Vitamin D in the form of D3 is more effective at raising Vitamin D levels in the body. A Vitamin D deficiency can cause BPPV and other types of vertigo.
- It should contain 240mg Ginkgo Biloba Extract (standardized to 24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones). This extract has been proven in studies to have a positive effect on vertigo symptoms by reducing dizziness and balance problems, as well as defending against future vertigo flare-ups.
- It should contain 800mg Ginger Root which helps to alleviate the nausea and motion sickness that accompanies vertigo. The anti-inflammatory properties of Ginger can also protect against infection, which can lead to vertigo.
- It should contain BioPerine®. Not many products contain this essential ingredient for improved absorption of active ingredients, increased bioavailability and faster results.
What's In The Clinical Studies:
The supplement we recommend for vertigo is a unique formulation which contains the most effective, clinically-proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies.
It's important to note that Research Verified® Vertigo Defense provides a multi-action formula to target vertigo. It addresses deficiencies that can cause vertigo, provides relief from nausea, dizziness, motion sickness, and imbalance, and it also helps protect against future vertigo flare-ups. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on vertigo supplements have been published in a range of journals and articles which have demonstrated several key ingredients for alleviating vertigo.
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven To Relieve Vertigo:
A team of medical doctors and scientific researchers hand-picked each ingredient based on clinical data, in order to design a product to rapidly provide the ultimate vertigo relief and get results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
Vitamin D3 is the most effective form of Vitamin D for correcting deficiencies. A lack of Vitamin D is a common underlying cause of benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV) and its related symptoms. Vitamin D deficiencies have also been observed in those suffering from Ménière's disease, causing dizzy spells.
- 1.Sheikhzadeh M, Lotfi Y, Mousavi A, Heidari B, Monadi M, Bakhshi E. Influence of supplemental vitamin D on intensity of benign paroxysmal positional vertigo: A longitudinal clinical study. Caspian J Intern Med. 2016 Spring;7(2):93-8. PMID: 27386060; PMCID: PMC4913711.
- 2. Jeong SH, Kim JS, Shin JW, Kim S, Lee H, Lee AY, Kim JM, Jo H, Song J, Ghim Y. Decreased serum vitamin D in idiopathic benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. J Neurol. 2013 Mar;260(3):832-8. doi: 10.1007/s00415-012-6712-2. Epub 2012 Oct 25. PMID: 23096068.
Ginger Root Powder
Ginger, known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, has been scientifically shown to alleviate vertigo symptoms such as nausea and motion sickness. Its anti-inflammatory capabilities help protect against infections that can trigger vertigo. Moreover, the antioxidant properties of Ginger defend the brain and blood vessels from oxidative damage by neutralizing free radicals in the brain.
- 1.Grøntved A, Hentzer E. Vertigo-reducing effect of ginger root. A controlled clinical study. ORL J Otorhinolaryngol Relat Spec. 1986;48(5):282-6. doi: 10.1159/000275883. PMID: 3537898.
- 2. Holtmann S, Clarke AH, Scherer H, Höhn M. The anti-motion sickness mechanism of ginger. A comparative study with placebo and dimenhydrinate. Acta Otolaryngol. 1989 Sep-Oct;108(3-4):168-74. doi: 10.3109/00016488909125515. PMID: 2683568.
Ginkgo Biloba Extract
A herbal ingredient made from the leaves of the Ginkgo tree that has been used for its health benefits for thousands of years. The active components are standardized to the optimal 24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones to help alleviate symptoms of vertigo, such as dizziness and imbalance. With powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, Ginkgo Biloba can decrease oxidative stress caused by harmful free radicals that can lead to central and peripheral vertigo.
- 1. Sokolova L, Hoerr R, Mishchenko T. Treatment of Vertigo: A Randomized, Double-Blind Trial Comparing Efficacy and Safety of Ginkgo biloba Extract EGb 761 and Betahistine. Int J Otolaryngol. 2014;2014:682439. doi:10.1155/2014/682439.
- 2. Cesarani A, Meloni F, Alpini D, Barozzi S, Verderio L, Boscani PF. Ginkgo biloba (EGb 761) in the treatment of equilibrium disorders. Adv Ther. 1998 Sep-Oct;15(5):291-304. PMID: 10345150.
BioPerine® is a patented black pepper extract that improves nutrient absorption. Piperine is the main alkaloid from black pepper and has been shown to substantially increase the bioavailability of the nutrients in foods and supplements. Piperine can turn a marginally effective therapeutic substance into a highly effective one by increasing its bioavailability and intracellular residency time.
- 1. Kesarwani, K., & Gupta, R. (2013). "Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview". Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine, 3(4). doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X
- 2. Tiwari, A., Mahadik, K.R.,Gabhe, S.Y. (2020) "Piperine: A comprehensive review of methods of isolation, purification, and biological properties". Medicine in Drug Discovery, doi:10.1016/j.medidd.2020.100027
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk-Free 365-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If any vertigo supplement is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full one-year guarantee. With a 365-day money-back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about finding the most effective supplement for vertigo, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best vertigo supplement on the market, and are so confident that it's going to work for you that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Vertigo Supplements
How do you know you're buying a quality vertigo support supplement? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising, or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Often, you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported, and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
4 Things To Watch Out For When Buying A Vertigo Supplement:
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. Be cautious of products by companies that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements, or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial" Offers. Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. Many companies will automatically bill your credit card each month and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you - make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Avoid Overdosing. Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health.
Why Does Research Verified® Have The #1 Vertigo Supplement?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomonas, yeast, and mold that might hinder results.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality ingredients based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented risk-free - 365-day - 100% money-back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365-Day - 100% Money-Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Vertigo Defense Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Vertigo Defense meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality vertigo supplement on the market. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Vertigo Defense:
- Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- Contains 10mcg Vitamin D3 to restore depleted nutrients that can cause vertigo.
- Contains 240mg Ginkgo Biloba to ease dizziness and imbalance.
- Contains 800mg Ginger Root to help alleviate nausea and motion sickness.
- Contains BioPerine® for increased bioavailability and absorption.
- Is made in an FDA-registered, cGMP-certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Is insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- Is third-party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- Is vegan-friendly, stimulant-free, and 100% pure and natural.
- Has a risk-free 365-day 100% money-back guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is to give you the best vertigo supplement possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be, too!
Which Vertigo Supplement Should You Buy?
We recommend buying the Research Verified® Vertigo Defense 6 bottle package because real and effective results take time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work, or your money back (you have up to 365 days). You have nothing to lose!