If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
There are literally hundreds of Acne supplement manufacturers online all claiming to have the best product. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team at Research Verified® concentrate on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective Acne product on the market, hands down.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which Acne product is going to help you and why.
Most Acne Supplements Simply Do Not Work+
After the benefits of numerous key vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants have come to light for clearing acne from the inside out and improving the skin's appearance to remove pimples and blemishes, hundreds of companies and marketers have jumped on board to create their own version of an Acne supplement. Most of them disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try and cash in on this new approach to dealing with Acne. Most of these products don't work, and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most Acne supplements do not contain what's actually on the label. As was recently stated about dietary supplements, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated". (Which is why third-party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it).
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find An Acne Supplement That Will Actually Work?+
We understand that your end goal is to get rid of Acne, blemishes and pimples to enjoy clear, beautiful looking skin. Plain and simple. And you want the best Acne product to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So how do you find an Acne supplement that will actually give you real results?
Stick To These 3 Guidelines:
1 Make sure it not only conforms to the specific recommendations for an Acne product, but that it also has the same properties that were proven effective in clinical studies.
2 Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
3 Make sure it has a rock solid 365-day money back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturer has in their own product.
1 It Must Conform To Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying an Acne supplement. Research has shown very specific recommendations of what to look out for to get the very best Acne-clearing benefits from your Acne supplement.
Here Are The Criteria:
- It must contain anti-inflammatory ingredients such as Niacinamide and Zinc.
- It must contain hormone-regulating ingredients such as Pantothenic Acid.
- It should provide an effective dosage as proven effective in clinical studies.
- It should contain BioPerine® for increased bioavailability.
- It must have no fillers, binders or any other extra ingredients.
- It must be 100% pure and served in a vegetarian capsule.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The Acne supplement we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
Make sure it contains clinically-proven key ingredients formulated in the correct daily doses - not less and not more. Despite what you see on other sites, the quantity does matter. Too little, will be ineffective and too much can be dangerous.
Make sure it contains ingredients such as Niacinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Zinc, and Vitamin E for optimal Acne elimination.
Make sure it contains the optimal ratio of both Zinc and Copper. Too many products only contain one without the other. Both are essential to balance each other.
Make sure it contains BioPerine® for added absorption and fast results.
What's In The Clinical Studies:
Our Acne formula contains the same ingredients and properties that have been proven effective in clinical studies for clearing Acne.
It's important to note that 100% pure, clinically-proven ingredients, served in the correct dose is what is going to get you the results that you are looking for. To provide you with the most effective product on the market, Research Verified® Acne Relief contains an effective blend of 100% pure, key vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants plus BioPerine® for optimal results. Many products contain ingredients not backed by clinical research and many do not enhance bioavailability by including BioPerine® in their formula. Some even contain too much to safely take on a daily basis which can lead to several unwanted side effects. So it is very important to read the label before you buy.
Many clinical studies on Acne, published in a range of Scientific Journals and Articles, have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in treating Acne. They include the following:
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven to Treat Acne:
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to clear Acne and prevent future outbreaks to get results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
- 1. Gehring, W. “Nicotinic Acid/Niacinamide and the Skin.” Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, U.S. National Library of Medicine, Apr. 2004.
- 2. Fowler, Joseph F, et al. “Innovations in Natural Ingredients and Their Use in Skin Care.” Journal of Drugs in Dermatology : JDD, U.S. National Library of Medicine, June 2010.
- 1. Leung, Lit-Hung. “A Stone That Kills Two Birds: How Pantothenic Acid Unveils the Mysteries of Acne Vulgaris and ObesityLit-Hung.” Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine Vol. 12, No. 2, 1997.
- 2. Yang, Michael, et al. “A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of a Novel Pantothenic Acid-Based Dietary Supplement in Subjects with Mild to Moderate Facial Acne.” Dermatology and Therapy, Springer Healthcare, June 2014, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4065280/.
- 1. Gupta, Mrinal, et al. “Zinc Therapy in Dermatology: a Review.” Dermatology Research and Practice, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, 2014.
- 2. Decker, Ashley, and Emmy M Graber. “Over-the-Counter Acne Treatments: A Review.” The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, Matrix Medical Communications, May 2012.
- 3. Sardana, Kabir, and Vijay K Garg. “An Observational Study of Methionine‐Bound Zinc with Antioxidants for Mild to Moderate Acne Vulgaris.” Wiley Online Library, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd (10.1111), 28 July 2010.
- 4. Brandt, Staci. “The Clinical Effects of Zinc as a Topical or Oral Agent on the Clinical Response and Pathophysiologic Mechanisms of Acne: a Systematic Review of the Literature.” Journal of Drugs in Dermatology : JDD, U.S. National Library of Medicine, May 2013.
- 5. Ozuguz, Pinar, et al. “Evaluation of Serum Vitamins A and E and Zinc Levels According to the Severity of Acne Vulgaris.” Cutaneous and Ocular Toxicology, U.S. National Library of Medicine, June 2014.
- 1. Ayres, S, and R Mihan. “Acne Vulgaris: Therapy Directed at Pathophysiologic Defects.” Cutis, U.S. National Library of Medicine, July 1981.
- 2. Michels, Alexander J, et al. “Vitamin E and Skin Health.” Linus Pauling Institute, 2 Jan. 2019.
- 3. Ozuguz, Pinar, et al. “Evaluation of Serum Vitamins A and E and Zinc Levels According to the Severity of Acne Vulgaris.” Cutaneous and Ocular Toxicology, U.S. National Library of Medicine, June 2014.
- 1. Parsons, H H. “The Use of Copper in Acne.” California and Western Medicine, U.S. National Library of Medicine, Jan. 1933.
- 2. M, Amanullah. “Significance of Serum Copper Levels in Patients with Acne Vulgaris.” OMICS International, OMICS International, 30 Apr. 2018.
- 1. Ozuguz, Pinar, et al. “Evaluation of Serum Vitamins A and E and Zinc Levels According to the Severity of Acne Vulgaris.” Cutaneous and Ocular Toxicology, U.S. National Library of Medicine, June 2014.
- 2. Kotori, Merita Grajqevci. “Low-Dose Vitamin ‘A’ Tablets-Treatment of Acne Vulgaris.” Medical Archives (Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina), AVICENA, D.o.o., Sarajevo, Feb. 2015.
- 1. Rubin, Mark G, et al. “Acne Vulgaris, Mental Health and Omega-3 Fatty Acids: a Report of Cases.” Lipids in Health and Disease, BioMed Central, 13 Oct. 2008.
- 1. Tinggi, Ujang. “Selenium: Its Role as Antioxidant in Human Health.” Environmental Health and Preventive Medicine, Springer Japan, Mar. 2008.
- 2. Al-Anbari, Haidar Hamid, et al. “Effects of Silymarin, N-Acetylcysteine and Selenium in the Treatment of Papulopustular Acne -.” Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science, 1 Jan. 1970.
- 1. www.bioperine.com/peer-reviewed-articles.html
- 2. Shoba G, Joy D, Joseph T, Majeed M, Rajendran R, Srinivas PS. Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers. Planta Med. 1998 May;64(4):353-6.
2 Research Verified's Criteria for Effectiveness, Safety and Security
For a product to contain the Research Verified® Seal it must go through a diligent research process. Every product recommended and/or formulated by Research Verified® must have the following criteria. If just one criteria is missing, that's not good enough for our standards.
Every Research Verified® Product Must...
Contain only the highest quality ingredients based on the scientific research available.
Contain the proper dosage and purity based on clinical studies and/or scientific research.
Be manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory that is also cGMP certified.
Comply with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards for quality & purity.
Be insured by a third-party monitoring company for consumer protection, such as buySAFE.
Raw ingredients must be third-party tested.
Contain no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
If you're looking for the highest quality nutritional supplements available, turn to Research Verified® first instead of wasting your time on inferior products. Research Verified® is the best choice for quality and comes with a Risk Free 365-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
What We're Not
When you buy at Research Verified®, you can feel confident that you are getting the highest quality premium product available, hands down. We don't cut any corners or sacrifice quality in any way.
We Don't Hide Behind Our Website or Our Labels.
Unlike many companies, Research Verified® keeps everything very transparent. We explain in detail the research we carried out and why each product we chose is the best in its industry. We do not hide behind our labels or website. You can see the entire label of every product with the Research Verified® seal on it.
No False Claims or Misleading Facts.
Research Verified® never uses false claims and does not misrepresent the facts. We'll tell you what's available, what's working and why. We only quote from actual clinical studies. We'll tell you the facts behind the research and let you decide.
No Automatic Shipping or Auto-Billing.
You can trust any order purchased from Research Verified®. We will never bill your credit card without your knowledge. We will never put you on an auto-ship program. You will be billed only when you place your order and that's it.
We Won't Leave You High and Dry.
Not only do we welcome you in and encourage you to read through our research and information, we invite and welcome any questions you may have. In fact, we have registered nurses on hand to answer your questions. You can email or call us any time. We are here to help you and to provide you with a superior product.
Research Verified® was created to make it easier for consumers to find a high quality product that they trust and to ensure you get the highest quality product at the best possible price.
3 Risk Free 365-Day Money Back Guarantee
If any Acne Supplement is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1-year guarantee. With a 365-day money back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about finding the most effective Acne supplement, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best Acne supplement on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Acne Supplements
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality Acne product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Often times you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
6 Things To Watch Out For When Buying An Acne Product:+
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you - make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Avoid Proprietary Blends. - If you're looking for a high quality Acne product, make sure there are no added unnecessary ingredients that might lower the effectiveness of the key ingredients.
- 5. Avoid Overdosing. - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health.
- 6. Contains BioPerine®. - Make sure it contains BioPerine® as this key ingredient aids absorption of the other ingredients which means faster and more efficient results.
Why Does Research Verified® Have The #1 Acne Product?+
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S aureus, Pseudomona Yeast and Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality ingredients based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
Research Verified®: Trust & Security
In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk Free - 365-day - 100% money back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Acne Relief Exceeds Industry Standards On Multiple Fronts+
In summary, Research Verified® Acne Relief meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality Acne supplement that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Acne Relief:
- 1. Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- 2. Provides the optimal daily dosage of key ingredients for treating Acne.
- 3. Contains Niacinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Zinc, Vitamin E, and more as documented to be effective in clinical studies.
- 4. It contains the proper ratio of Zinc and Copper to provide adequate balance.
- 5. Contains BioPerine® for fast absorption and increased bioavailability.
- 6. Made in an FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- 7. Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection.
- 8. Third-party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- 9. And has a Risk Free - 365-Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is to give you the best Acne supplement possible from a trusted and verified source for amazing results.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be, too!
So, Which Acne Product Should You Buy Now?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Acne Relief supplement 6 bottle package because real and effective results take time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work - or your money back - up to 365 days.