- Trial Pack
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Most Popular
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
- Best Value
- $ each
- Regular Price:$
- Save:% (-$)
- Today`s Price:$
Adding to cart...
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team at Research Verified® concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective candida and yeast infection supplement on the market, hands down.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which yeast infection and candida product is going to help you and why.
Most Candida Supplements Simply Do Not Work
Countless companies and marketers are jumping on the herbal supplement niche to create their own version of a yeast infection and candida supplement that "really works". Most of them disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new niche. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most candida supplements do not contain what's actually on the label. As was recently stated on the world famous TV doctor's show about dietary supplements, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated". (Which is why third party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it.)
There are literally hundreds of candida and yeast infection products online all claiming to have the best product. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find An Effective Candida And Yeast Infection Solution That Will Actually Work?
We understand that your end goal is to eradicate candida and associated yeast infection symptoms. Plain and simple. And you want the best product to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So how do you find a candida supplement that will actually help you balance your body's bacteria and ph levels, reduce frequency of attacks and prevent future yeast infections from occurring?
Stick to these 3 Guidelines:
- Make sure it contains at least 5 strains of probiotic healthy bacteria for optimal antifungal benefits plus a synergistic blend of natural clinically proven ingredients to maintain healthy bacteria and pH levels in the body. Vitamins C and B complex should be present to optimize these ingredients and provide support and maintenance to help your body combat candida and yeast infections
- Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
- Make sure it has a rock solid 365 day money back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own product.
1 It Must Conform To The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a candida product. We'll start with the most important criteria to look out for.
Here are the Top Criteria:
- It must contain at least 5 strains of probiotic healthy bacteria for ultimate antifungal fighting benefits.
- It must have a supportive synergistic blend of vitamins (C and B complex) to provide optimal support of key ingredients.
- There must be no additives, preservatives or any other artificial ingredients.
- It must contain the same dosage and purity of ingredients found in clinical studies.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The candida and yeast infection product we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the supplement is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- * 1. Make sure it contains a minimum of 5 strains of probiotic healthy bacteria . Despite what you see on other sites, the ingredients do matter. Some combinations will be ineffective and others can be dangerous.
- * 2. Make sure it contains a synergistic blend of vitamins (C and B complex) to ensure maximum potential benefit of the key ingredients. Don't settle for less.
What's In The Clinical Studies:
The candida product we recommend is a unique formulation which contains the most effective clinically proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies.
It's important to note that this unique supplement provides a total care system for treating and preventing candida and yeast infections. Its 100% natural ingredients provide the ultimate properties to help your body balance alkaline and pH levels creating conditions in which candida cannot survive or grow. Additionally, ingredients will provide support for the endocrine, nervous and immune system to ensure the body has optimal tools to fight infection. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on candida and yeast infections, published in a range of Journals and Articles, have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in treating infections. They include the following:
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven to Treat Candida and Yeast Infections:
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to provide the ultimate treatment for candida and yeast infections and get results faster than any other supplement available.
(click ingredient name to open)
Bacillus coagulans is a beneficial bacteria, also referred to as a probiotic (living micro-organisms that provide health benefits to people who take them - W.H.O.). A variety of studies demonstrate the benefits it holds for improving vaginal flora. What sets Bacillus coagulans apart is that it contains a natural protective shield, which enables it to survive the manufacturing process as well as various acids in the stomach.
- 1. Sanders, M. E.; Morelli, L.; Tompkins, T. A. (2003). "Sporeformers as Human Probiotics: Bacillus, Sporolactobacillus, and Brevibacillus". Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety 2 (3): 101.
- 2. Hong et al., 2005; SCAN
- 3. //www.newcenturyhealthpublishers.com/probiotics_and_prebiotics/about/pdf/3-10.pdf
- 4. Bacillus coagulans (Lactobacillus sporogenes) a probiotic ? //www.food-info.net/uk/ff/sporogenes.htm
Bacillus subtilis is commonly used in the production of a wide range of antibiotics and is a popular treatment for urinary tract and gastrointestinal problems. It is considered one of the strongest forms of healthy bacteria whose spores can survive extreme heat. It holds immune-stimulating qualities as well as antibacterial and antifungal elements.
- 1. Oggioni MR, Pozzi G, Valensin PE, Galieni P, Bigazzi C (January 1998). "Recurrent septicemia in an immunocompromised patient due to probiotic strains of Bacillus subtilis". J. Clin. Microbiol. 36 (1): 325–6.
- 2. Earl, Ashlee M.; Losick, Richard; Kolter, Roberto (2008). "Ecology and genomics of Bacillus subtilis".Trends in Microbiology 16 (6): 269–75.
- 3. Hong, Huynh A.; Khaneja, Reena; Tam, Nguyen M.K.; Cazzato, Alessia; Tan, Sisareuth; Urdaci, Maria; Brisson, Alain; Gasbarrini, Antonio; Barnes, Ian; Cutting, Simon M. (2009). "Bacillus subtilis isolated from the human gastrointestinal tract". Research in Microbiology 160 (2): 134–43.
- 4. Kobayashi, K. et al. (2003). "Essential Bacillus subtilis genes".Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 100 (8): 4678–83.
Enterococcus faecium is a lactic acid producing, spherical, gram-positive bacterium, able to resist gastric acid. When taken orally, the bacteria travels to the small intestine where it works to balance the area's pH. In an acidic environment it reproduces itself rapidly which in turn forces other, harmful bacteria out creating an organic method to fight fungal infections allowing helpful flora that live in the intestine to flourish.
- 1. Sisson, G.; Ayis, S.; Sherwood, RA.; Bjarnason, I. (Jul 2014). "Randomised clinical trial: A liquid multi-strain probiotic vs. placebo in the irritable bowel syndrome--a 12 week double-blind study.". Aliment Pharmacol Ther 40 (1): 51–62
- 2. Ryan KJ, Ray CG (editors) (2004). Sherris Medical Microbiology (4th ed.). McGraw Hill. pp. 294–5.
Bifidobacterium longum has a high tolerance for gastric acid and bile, and can survive well in the gastrointestinal tract to colonize easily and quickly. It represents a large proportion of the bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract and is an important organism involved in the maintenance and support of the gastrointestinal tract. Bifidobacteria are a form of bacteria called lactic acid bacteria which are found in fermented or cultured foods like yogurt and cheese and are considered good or friendly bacteria. Our body relies on good bacteria to support a multitude of certain bodily functions including regulating the immune system and provide anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
- 1. Šrůtková, D.; Spanova, A.; Spano, M.; Dráb, V. R.; Schwarzer, M.; Kozaková, H.; Rittich, B. (2011). "Efficiency of PCR-based methods in discriminating Bifidobacterium longum ssp. Longum and Bifidobacterium longum ssp. Infantis strains of human origin". Journal of Microbiological Methods 87 (1): 10–16.
- 2. Lin, M. Y.; Chang, F. J. (2000). "Antioxidative effect of intestinal bacteria Bifidobacterium longum ATCC 15708 and Lactobacillus acidophilus ATCC 4356".Digestive diseases and sciences 45 (8): 1617–1622.
- 3. Garrido, D.; Ruiz-Moyano, S.; Jimenez-Espinoza, R.; Eom, H. J.; Block, D. E.; Mills, D. A. (2013)."Utilization of galactooligosaccharides by Bifidobacterium longum subsp. Infantis isolates". Food Microbiology 33 (2): 262–270.
Lactobacillus acidophilus is a naturally occurring substance in the human body found in the gastrointestinal system, the mouth and is a normal part of the vaginal microbiota. L. acidophilus produces acid which may help control the growth of the fungus Candida albicans, therefore reducing the chances of vaginal yeast infections. Although present naturally, it can be added when enough is not produced. Certain antibiotics, spermicides and contraceptive creams may destroy the natural L. acidophilus in the vagina, which leads to yeast infections so supplementation is key in fighting such infections.
- 1. Fijan, Sabina (2014). "Microorganisms with Claimed Probiotic Properties: An Overview of Recent Literature". International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health 11 (5): 4745–4767.
- 2. Ratner, Adam J.; Aagaard, Kjersti; Riehle, Kevin; Ma, Jun; Segata, Nicola; Mistretta, Toni-Ann; Coarfa, Cristian; Raza, Sabeen; Rosenbaum, Sean; Van den Veyver, Ignatia; Milosavljevic, Aleksandar; Gevers, Dirk; Huttenhower, Curtis; Petrosino, Joseph; Versalovic, James (2012). "A Metagenomic Approach to Characterization of the Vaginal Microbiome Signature in Pregnancy". PLoS ONE 7 (6): e36466.
- 3. Can Yogurt Prevent Yeast Infections?. Planned Parenthood Advocates of Arizona. 28 February 2012. Retrieved 28 February 2012.
Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) can be extracted from fruits and vegetables such as bananas, asparagus and Jerusalem artichoke. They are used traditionally as a sweetener. FOS serves as a substrate for microflora in the large intestine, increasing the overall gastrointestinal tract (GI Tract) health. Additionally, FOS have been suggested as an effective treatment for yeast infections. Several studies have documented that fructo-oligosaccharides, combined with inulin, promote the absorption of calcium in the gut. In turn, the intestinal microflora present in the lower gut can ferment FOS, which subsequently reduces the pH balance.
- 1. V. Rousseau, J.P. Lepargneur, C. Roques, M. Remaud-Simeon, F. Paul; Lepargneur; Roques; Remaud-Simeon; Paul (2005). "Prebiotic effects of oligosaccharides on selected vaginal lactobacilli and pathogenic microorganisms". Anaerobe 11 (3): 145–153.
- 2. Zafar, T.A., C.M. Weaver et al. (2004)."Nondigestible oligosaccharides increase calcium absorption and suppress bone resorption in ovariectomized rats". Journal of Nutrition 134 (2): 399–402.
Undecylenic acid is produced by the cracking of castor oil under pressure and has been found to contain effective antifungal properties. It is a common ingredient used to treat fungal skin infections and has been shown to combat and inhibit the development of Candida albicans. Undecylenic acid is an effective antifungal agent to promote and maintain a healthy balance of intestinal and vaginal flora.
- 1. "Ingredient List P-Z" (PDF). FDA (see page 65 of this link). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2006-10-16.
- 2. Lemuel P. Ereaux and Gibson E. Craig (1949). "Undecylenic Acid in Psoriasis". Can Med Assoc J. 61 (4): 361–364.
Vitamin C, or L-ascorbic acid, is an essential nutrient for humans and provides highly effective antioxidant properties. Vitamin C is thought to combat yeast infections in several ways by providing support for both the adrenal glands and immune system to assist in regulating metabolism and blood sugar. Moreover, it boosts stomach acid to slow down the growth of candida and yeast infections.
- 1. Van Hauwenhuyse F, Fiori A, Van Dijck P.. Ascorbic acid inhibition of Candida albicans Hsp90-mediated morphogenesis occurs via the transcriptional regulator Upc2. Eukaryot Cell. 2014 Oct;13 (10):1278-89. Epub 2014 Aug 1.
- 2. Costamagna L, Rosi I, Garuccio I, Arrigoni O. Ascorbic acid specific utilization by some yeasts. Can J Microbiol. 1986 Sep;32(9):756-8.
- 3. //umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/condition/candidiasis
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
Thiamine is a water-soluble B vitamin considered essential in the treatment of candida and yeast infections. An over production of candida can also lead to thiamine deficiency as yeast use thiamine in the first step of alcohol fermentation. Furthermore, certain bacteria known to live in the human small intestine and colon are known to produce enzymes that degrade thiamine in the digestive tract, which could become problematic if they overgrow. Deficiencies make the body susceptible to yeast infections and candida, therefore supplementation is important.
- 1. Bernice Y. Firestone and Stewart A. Koser. Growth Promoting Effect of Some Biotin Analogues for Candida Albicans. Journal of Bacteriology. 1960 May; 79(5):674–676.
- 2. "WHO Model List of EssentialMedicines" (PDF). World Health Organization. October 2013.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
There are certain infections that suggest a Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) deficiency, these include candida and yeast infection. Riboflavin is continuously excreted in the urine of healthy individuals making deficiency relatively common when dietary intake is insufficient.
- 1. Goodwin TW, McEvoy D. Studies on the biosynthesis of riboflavin. 5. General factors controlling flavinogenesis in the yeast Candida flareri. Biochemical Journal. 1959;71(4):742-748.
- 2. Brody, Tom (1999). Nutritional Biochemistry. San Diego: Academic Press. ISBN 0-12-134836-9.OCLC 162571066 212425693 39699995 51091036.
Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin that exists in three forms collectively known as pyridoxine. In addition to being a potent antioxidant, it's important for protein metabolism, growth, and the systems of nervous, endocrine and immunity. Deficiencies of B6 are relatively common with symptoms ranging from anemia, dermatitis, depression and convulsions. Adequate levels of Vitamin B6 help keep candida within its less invasive form and reduce the risk of fungal growth.
- 1. Kashanian, M.; Mazinani, R.; Jalalmanesh, S. (2007). "Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) therapy for premenstrual syndrome". International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics 96 (1): 43–4.
- 2. Azuma J, Kishi T, Williams RH, Folkers K. Apparent deficiency of vitamin B6 in typical individuals who commonly serve as normal controls. Res Commun Chem Pathol Pharmacol 1976;14:343-366
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
3 Risk Free 365 Day Money Back Guarantee
If any Candida Supplement is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365 day money back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about treating and preventing candida and yeast infections then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we found the best product on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Candida Supplements
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this new niche. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous, especially when dealing with supplements.
Oftentimes you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims - that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
5 Things To Watch Out For When Buying a Candida and Yeast Infection Product:
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Make sure ingredients are effective and clinically proven. - If you're looking for a high quality product make sure it contains at least 4 probiotic healthy bacteria supported by a blend of vitamins to ensure maximum potential of key ingredients. Research Verified's Candida Relief is comprised solely of ingredients whose efficacy is backed up by extensive clinical trials and research, and contains 5 strains of healthy probiotics.
- 5. Avoid Overdosing. - Some companies are so excited about new supplements that they try to pack in a very high concentration per day. But taking too much of any supplement can actually be dangerous to your health. Steer clear of supplements that push absurdly large daily doses, as taking too much of certain ingredients can be dangerous.
Why Does Research Verified® Have the #1 Candida Supplement?
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality
product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S aureus, Pseudomonas, Yeast and Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of each ingredient based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
- In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk Free - 365 day - 100% money back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
- Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Candida Relief Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts
In summary, Research Verified® Candida Relief meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality candida supplement that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Candida Relief:
- Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- Contains only the highest quality ingredients that have been determined to be effective in clinical studies.
- Contains 5 probiotic healthy bacteria plus a supportive vitamin (C and B complex) blend to provide optimal antifungal benefits and immune system boosting.
- Made in an FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
- Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection .
- Third party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- And has a Risk Free - 365 day - 100% Money Back Guarantee .
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing supplements. At Research Verified®, our goal is give you the best possible candida supplement possible from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be too!
So, Which Candida Supplement Should You Buy Now?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Approved Candida Relief 6 bottle package because real and effective candida and yeast infection prevention and symptom management takes time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work - or your money back - up to 365 days.