Choose your package:
Gel & Cream
If you're tired of wasting your time and money on products that just don't work, then you've come to the right place!
Research Verified® was created to help you find the best possible product on the market, based on extensive research. Our team at Research Verified® concentrates on the clinical data and actual science to make sure you get the most effective stretch mark treatment on the market, hands down.
We will guide you through our process of what to look for and what to stay away from. At the end of this page you will have a firm understanding of which stretch mark treatment is going to help you and why.
Most Stretch Mark Treatments Simply Do Not Work+
Stretch marks affect many individuals for a variety of different reasons (pregnancy, puberty, body building, weight gain etc), and as individuals try to find a way to treat these unsightly scars, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own treatment. Most of them disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on this disfiguring condition. Most of these products don't work and can simply be a waste of time and money.
Unfortunately, you can't always trust what it says on the label. Most stretch mark treatments do not actually contain what's on the label. As was recently stated on the world's most famous TV doctor's show about supplements & natural treatments, "Sometimes 9 out of 10 samples in the lab have been adulterated". (Which is why 3rd party testing is important, yet most companies don't do it.)
There are literally hundreds of stretch mark treatments online all claiming to have the best product. But how do you know who to trust? And more importantly, how do you know which product is actually going to work for you? With all the products out there, you want to make sure you get the highest quality product available, period.
We at Research Verified® tried to make your decision simple. How? Well, we did all the research for you. Let us show you what we discovered below...
How Do You Find a Stretch Mark Treatment That Will Actually Work?+
We understand that your end goal is to fade and prevent stretch marks. Plain and simple. And you want the best product to help you do that.
You don't want to waste your time or money on something that won't work. So how do you find a stretch mark treatment that will actually help you fade and prevent stretch marks?
Stick to these 3 Guidelines:
1 Make sure it not only conforms to FDA quality recommendations but that it also contains the same ingredients that have been proven effective for stretch marks in clinical studies.
2 Make sure it meets all of Research Verified's criteria for effectiveness, safety and security. Our team put together a list of requirements to ensure you get the highest quality product.
3 Make sure it has a rock solid 365 day money back guarantee which shows how much confidence the manufacturers have in their own product.
1 It Must Conform to The Specific Criteria & The Clinical Studies
Here's what to watch out for when buying a stretch mark treatment. We'll start with the most important criteria to look out for.
Here are the Top Criteria:
- It must contain a 'repair gel' consisting of medical grade silicone to promote internal healing a of the skin.
- It must contain a 'rejuvenating cream' to nourish the skin and promote elasticity, consisting of the following ingredients: Allium Cepa (onion) bulb extract, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) and Emu, Safflower, Sunflower and Jojoba Oils
- It must have no additives, preservatives or any other artificial ingredients.
- It must contain the same dosage and purity of ingredients found effective in clinical studies.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of these criteria. If it doesn't, don't buy it!
The stretch mark treatment we recommend meets all the criteria!
Apart from the above criteria, here are other factors you want to look out for:
- Look out for false claims and unsupported facts.
- Make sure the product is made in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is cGMP certified.
- Finally, make sure it complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
* 1. Make sure it is a dual action treatment (repair and rejuvenate) for internal and external healing of the skin. Despite what you see on other sites, the correct combination of ingredients does matter. Some combinations will be ineffective and others can be dangerous.
* 2. Make sure it contains clinically proven ingredients. Medical grade silicone, onion bulb extract, aloe vera, vitamin E, allantoin, emu, safflower, sunflower and jojoba oils.
What's In the Clinical Studies:
The stretch mark treatment we recommend is a unique 2-step dual action formulation which contains the most effective clinically proven ingredients as used in a variety of clinical studies.
It's important to note that this unique treatment provides a repair and rejuvenate system for fading and preventing stretch marks. Its 100% natural ingredients provide a total solution for combatting stretch marks. The repair gel reduces inflammation of new red/purple stretch marks and traps moisture inside to promote internal healing and skin cell renewal. The rejuvenating cream nourishes and moisturizes the skin to promote elasticity, improve skin tone, promote skin cell renewal and boost collagen levels ensuring no new marks appear. There is nothing else on the market that provides the range of benefits found in this unique blend of ingredients.
Many clinical studies on stretch marks, published in a range of journals and articles, have demonstrated several key ingredients that play a vital role in fading and preventing stretch marks. They include the following:
Extensively Researched Ingredients Proven to Treat stretch marks:
Each ingredient was hand-picked by a team of medical doctors & scientific researchers, based on clinical data, designed to fade and prevent stretch marks to get results faster than any other treatment available.
Stretch Mark Repair Gel Formula (click to see ingredients)
(click ingredient name to open)
Medical Grade Silicone Gel - Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Simethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone and Crosspolymer*
*Cyclomethicone & Dimethiconol is a proprietary blend of both Cyclomethicone and Dimethiconol Silicone.
- 1. Rabello FB, Souza CD, Júnior JAF. Update on hypertrophic scar treatment. Clinics. 2014;69(8):565-573. doi:10.6061/clinics/2014(08)11.
- 2. Li-Tsang CW, Zheng YP, Lau JC. J Burn Care Res. A randomized clinical trial to study the effect of silicone gel dressing and pressure therapy on posttraumatic hypertrophic scars. 2010 May-Jun;31(3):448-57. doi: 10.1097/BCR.0b013e3181db52a7.
- 3. Ud-Din S, McAnelly SL, Bowring A, Whiteside S, Morris J, Chaudhry I, Bayat A. Arch Dermatol Res. A double-blind controlled clinical trial assessing the effect of topical gels on striae distensae (stretch marks): a non-invasive imaging, morphological and immunohistochemical study. 2013 Sep;305(7):603-17. doi: 10.1007/s00403-013-1336-7. Epub 2013 Apr 12.
Stretch Mark Rejuvinating Cream Formula (click to see ingredients)
(click ingredient name to open)
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera)
- 1. Collins E, Collins C. Roentgen dermatitis treated with fresh whole leaf of Aloe vera. Am J Roentgenol.1935;33:396–7.
- 2. Park Y, Lee S. New Perspectives on Aloe. New York: Springer Verlag; 2006.
- 3. Maenthaisong R, Chaiyakunapruk N, Niruntraporn S, Kongkaew C. The efficacy of Aloe vera used for burn wound healing: A systematic review. Burns. 2007;33:713–18.
- 4. Pazyar N, Yaghoobi R, Rafiee E, Mehrabian A, Feily A. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. Skin wound healing and phytomedicine: a review.2014;27(6):303-10. doi: 10.1159/000357477. Epub 2014 Jun 27.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower)
- 1. Shakespeare P.G., Strange R.E. Linoleic acid in hypertrophic scars. Burns Incl Therm Inj. 1982 Sep;9(1):7-12.
- 2. Banov D, Banov F, Bassani AS. Case Series: The Effectiveness of Fatty Acids from Pracaxi Oil in a Topical Silicone Base for Scar and Wound Therapy. Dermatology and Therapy. 2014;4(2):259-269. doi:10.1007/s13555-014-0065-y.
- 3. //safflowerseedsoil.org/
Seed Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- 1. Danby S.G., Al Enezi T., Sultan A., Lavender T., Chittock J., Brown K., Cork M.J.Effect of olive and sunflower seed oil on the adult skin barrier: implications for neonatal skin care. Pediatr Dermatol. 2013 Jan-Feb;30(1):42-50.
- 2. Mukherjee S, Yang L, Vincent C, Lei X, Ottaviani MF, Ananthapadmanabhan KP. A comparison between interactions of triglyceride oil and mineral oil with proteins and their ability to reduce cleanser surfactant-induced irritation. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2015 Feb 6.
- 3. //www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-40-sunflower%20oil.aspx?activeingredientid=40&activeingredientname=sunflower%20oil
Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract Seed Oil
- 1. Hosnuter M, Payasli C, Isikdemir A, Tekerekoglu B. The effects of onion extract on hypertrophic and keloid scars. J Wound Care. 2007 Jun;16(6):251-4.
- 2. Blackwell Publishing Inc ORIGINAL CONTRIBUTION. The ability of onion extract gel to improve the cosmetic appearance of postsurgical scars. Zoe Diana Draelos, MD.
- 3. Kumutnart Chanprapaph, Somsak Tanrattanakorn, Penpun Wattanakrai, Pranee Wongkitisophon, and Vasanop Vachiramon. Effectiveness of Onion Extract Gel on Surgical Scars in Asians. Dermatol Res Pract. 2012; 2012: 212945. Published online 2012 Aug 8.
- 4. Ho W.S., Ying S.Y., Chan P.C., Chan H.H. Use of onion extract, heparin, allantoin gel in prevention of scarring in chinese patients having laser removal of tattoos: a prospective randomized controlled trial. Dermatol Surg. 2006 Jul; 32(7):891-6.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- 1. Prasad K.N., Kumar B., Yan X.D., Hanson A.J., Cole W.C. Alpha-tocopheryl succinate, the most effective form of vitamin E for adjuvant cancer treatment: a review.J Am Coll Nutr. 2003 Apr;22(2):108-17.
- 2. Gensler H.L., Aickin M., Peng Y.M., Xu M. Importance of the form of topical vitamin E for prevention of photocarcinogenesis. Nutr Cancer. 1996;26(2):183-91
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil)
- 1. Pazyar N., Yaghoobi R., Ghassemi M.R., Kazerouni A., Rafeie E., Jamshydian N. Jojoba in dermatology: a succinct review. G Ital Dermatol Venereol. 2013 Dec;148(6):687-91.
- 2. Meier L., Stange R., Michalsen A., Uehleke B.. Clay jojoba oil facial mask for lesioned skin and mild acne--results of a prospective, observational pilot study. Forsch Komplementmed. 2012;19(2):75-9. doi: 10.1159/000338076. Epub 2012 Apr 19.
- 3. Ranzato E., Martinotti S., Burlando B.Wound healing properties of jojoba liquid wax: an in vitro study. J Ethnopharmacol. 2011 Mar 24;134(2):443-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2010.12.042. Epub 2011 Jan 4.
- 4. "Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils;" Julia Lawless: 1995
- 1. Attarzadeh Y., Asilian A., Shahmoradi Z., Adibi N. Emu oil is a potentially useful agent that significantly improves itching, erythema and scales associated with SD; Comparing the efficacy of Emu oil with clotrimazole and hydrocortisone in the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis: A clinical trial. Journal of Research in Medical Sciences: The Official Journal of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. 2013;18(6):477-481.
- 2. Politis M.J., Dmytrowich A. Promotion of second intention wound healing by emu oil lotion: comparative results with furasin, polysporin, and cortisone. Plast Reconstr Surg. 1998 Dec;102(7):2404-7.
- 3. Zemtsov A., Gaddis M., Montalvo-Lugo V.M. Moisturizing and cosmetic properties of emu oil: a pilot double blind study. Australas J Dermatol. 1996 Aug;37(3):159-61.Zemtsov A, Gaddis M, Montalvo-Lugo VM. Moisturizing and cosmetic properties of emu oil: a pilot double blind study. Australas J Dermatol. 1996 Aug;37(3):159-61.
- 1. Campanati A, Savelli A, Sandroni L, Marconi B, Giuliano A, Giuliodori K, Ganzetti G, Offidani A. Effect of allium cepa-allantoin-pentaglycan gel on skin hypertrophic scars: clinical and video-capillaroscopic results of an open-label, controlled, nonrandomized clinical trial. Dermatol Surg. 2010 Sep;36(9):1439-44.
- 2. Willital G.H., Simon J. Efficacy of early initiation of a gel containing extractum cepae, heparin, and allantoin for scar treatment: an observational, noninterventional study of daily practice. J Drugs Dermatol. 2013 Jan;12(1):38-42.
- 3. Karagoz H., Yuksel F., Ulkur E., Evinc R. Comparison of efficacy of silicone gel, silicone gel sheeting, and topical onion extract including heparin and allantoin for the treatment of postburn hypertrophic scars. Burns. 2009 Dec;35(8):1097-103.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- 1. Burgess C. Topical vitamins. J Drugs Dermatol. 2008 Jul;7(7 Suppl):s2-6.
- 2. David R. Bickers and Mohammad Athar. Oxidative Stress in the Pathogenesis of Skin Disease Journal of Investigative Dermatology (2006) 126, 2565–2575.
Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa) Oil
- 1. Kumaran, A. M.; D'souza, P; Agarwal, A; Bokkolla, RM; Balasubramaniam, M et al. (2003). "Geraniol, the putative anthelmintic principle of Cymbopogon martinii". Phytotherapy Research 17 (8): 957.
- 2. Sinha S., Jothiramajayam M., Ghosh M., Mukherjee A.Evaluation of toxicity of essential oils palmarosa, citronella, lemongrass and vetiver in human lymphocytes. Food Chem Toxicol. 2014 Jun;68:71-7.
- 3. Sinha S., Biswas D., Mukherjee A. Antigenotoxic and antioxidant activities of palmarosa and citronella essential oils.J Ethnopharmacol. 2011 Oct 11;137(3):1521-7.
Helichrysum Stoechas (Immortelle) Extract
- 1. Sala A, et al., "Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of Helichrysum italicum," J Pharm Pharmacol, 2002 Mar;54(3):365-71.
- 2. Chinou I.B., Roussis V., Perdetzoglou D., Tzakou O., Loukis A. Chemical and antibacterial studies of two Helichrysum species of Greek origin. Planta Med. 1997 Apr;63(2):181-3.
*Disclaimer: Results of these studies may not be an implication of future results.
2 Research Verified's Criteria for Effectiveness, Safety and Security
For a product to earn the Research Verified® Seal it must go through a diligent research process. Every product recommended and/or formulated by Research Verified® must have the following criteria. If just one criterion is missing, that's not good enough for our standards.
Every Research Verified® Product Must...
Contain only the highest quality ingredients based on the scientific research available.
Contain the proper dosage and purity based on clinical studies and/or scientific research.
Be manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered laboratory that is also cGMP certified.
Comply with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards for quality & purity.
Be insured by a 3rd party monitoring company for consumer protection, such as buySAFE.
Raw ingredients must be third party tested.
Contain no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
If you're looking for the highest quality natural treatments available, turn to Research Verified® first instead of wasting your time on inferior products. Research Verified® is the best choice for quality and comes with a Risk Free 365 day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
What We're Not
When you buy at Research Verified®, you can feel confident that you are getting the highest quality premium product available, hands down. We don't cut any corners or sacrifice quality in any way.
We Don't Hide Behind Our Website or Our Labels.
Unlike many companies, Research Verified® keeps everything very transparent. We explain in detail the research we carried out and why each product we chose is the best in its industry. We do not hide behind our labels or website. You can see the entire label of every product with the Research Verified® seal on it.
No False Claims or Misleading Facts.
Research Verified® never uses false claims and does not misrepresent the facts. We'll tell you what's available, what's working and why. We only quote from actual clinical studies. We'll tell you the facts behind the research and let you decide.
No Automatic Shipping or Auto-Billing.
You can trust any order purchased from Research Verified®. We will never bill your credit card without your knowledge. We will never put you on an auto-ship program. You will be billed only when you place your order and that's it.
We Won't Leave You High and Dry.
Not only do we welcome you in and encourage you to read through our research and information, we invite and welcome any questions you may have. In fact, we have registered nurses on hand to answer your questions. You can email or call us any time. We are here to help you and to provide you with a superior product.
Research Verified® was created to make it easier for consumers to find a high quality product that they trust and to ensure you get the highest quality product at the best possible price.
3 Risk Free 365 day Money Back Guarantee
If any stretch mark treatment is going to work for you, this is it.
We are so confident that this product is going to work that we offer a full 1 year guarantee. With a 365 day money back guarantee, you can be sure that each Research Verified® product is the best and safest option available.
If you're serious about fading and preventing stretch marks, then you should try a product that is serious about helping you achieve your goals. We did extensive research to ensure that we created the best stretch mark treatment on the market and are so confident that it's going to work for you, that we're offering you a full year to try it out.
How To Protect Yourself From Bad Stretch Mark Treatments
How do you, the consumer, know you're buying a quality stretch mark product? There's only one way and that's through the research. No flashy website, aggressive advertising or overzealous celebrity is going to tell you what will actually work.
Whenever there's a new "hot" product on the market, hundreds of companies and marketers jump on board to create their own version. Many times they disregard the research and put together an inferior product to try to cash in on the newest craze. Most of these products don't work and can even be dangerous.
Oftentimes you will see supplement manufacturers making outlandish claims that are unsupported and even claiming to have the best product. So many companies make these claims - that it's impossible for you to know who's telling the truth and who's just out to take your money. Here are some things you should look out for...
7 Things To Watch Out For When Buying a Stretch Mark Treatment:+
- 1. Look out for False Claims and Unsupported Facts. - Be cautious of products that claim to be the best and don't show you the facts behind their statements or use fake celebrity endorsements.
- 2. Avoid "Free Trial Offers". - Many companies offer free trials to hook you in. But once you buy, they make it difficult to cancel and you are stuck paying more than you would have for a better product.
- 3. Avoid Automatic Rebilling. - Many companies will automatically bill your credit card monthly and make it difficult to cancel. This is often bundled with "free trial" options. If they ask for your credit card details, they're probably going to charge you- make sure you know exactly what you're paying for.
- 4. Make sure ingredients are effective and clinically proven. - If you're looking for a high quality stretch mark treatment make sure that the ingredients provide a dual action solution for repair and rejuvenate to fade and prevent stretch marks. Research Verified's Stretch Mark Repair is comprised solely of ingredients whose efficacy is backed up by extensive clinical trials and research.
- 5. Make sure it contains medical grade silicone to internally repair and rejuvenate internal skin tissue and cells.
- 6. It must contain effective ingredients to heal & soothe stretch marks including: Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract and Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera).
- 7. It must contain rejuvenating ingredients to fade stretch marks and balance skin tone including: - Emu, Safflower, Sunflower and Jojoba Oils, Vitamin E and Allantoin.
Why Does Research Verified® Have the #1 Stretch Mark Treatment?+
Research Verified® was created to meet the needs of consumers wanting the highest quality product at a reasonable price with verified research and science to back it up.
Research Verified® consists of a team of researchers who look at the actual science behind what makes a product work.
We analyze the clinical studies to determine the potency and dosage that will be the most effective. We track down where the highest quality ingredients can be found. We review the CofA's (Certificate of Analysis) of every product. We make sure there are no contaminants in the product that might hinder results, like E. coli, S. aureus, Pseudomona, Yeast and Mold.
Our team at Research Verified® found the highest quality version of each ingredient based on scientific data and a stringent research process.
Research Verified®: Trust & Security
In addition, Research Verified® has an unprecedented Risk Free - 365 day - 100% money back guarantee. You can feel confident buying from Research Verified® knowing that what you buy is actually going to work.
Research Verified® is partnered with buySAFE, the leading online protection agency, to give you a guaranteed shopping experience for total peace of mind over your purchase. As stated by buySAFE, Research Verified's "identity, reputation, experience, financial stability, and ability to honor their sales terms and conditions have been verified by buySAFE."
Risk Free - 365 Day - 100% Money Back Guarantee
In Conclusion - Research Verified® Approved Stretch Mark Repair Exceeds Industry Standards on Multiple Fronts+
In summary, Research Verified® Approved Stretch Mark Repair meets all of the criteria listed above. It's the highest quality stretch mark treatment that we've found and we highly recommend it. Here's a list of some of the criteria that it meets.
Research Verified® Approved Stretch Mark Repair:
- 1. Meets and exceeds all of the strict criteria above.
- 2. Offers both repairing and rejuvenating dual action solutions to heal skin internally and externally.
- 3. Contains only ingredients clinically proven to fade and prevent stretch marks.
- 4. Contains the same standard of silicone (medical grade) as used by doctors and plastic surgeons.
- 5. Insured by buySAFE for maximum consumer protection .
- 6. Third party tested and contains no contaminants in the product that might hinder results.
- 7. And has a Risk Free - 365 day - 100% Money Back Guarantee .
- 9. Made in a FDA registered, cGMP certified lab that complies with the US Pharmacopeia's quality standards.
We understand that you have a choice when purchasing stretch mark treatments. At Research Verified®, our goal is give you the best possible product from a trusted and verified source.
We are thrilled with the results and are sure that you will be too!
So, What Stretch Mark Treatment Should You Buy Now?
We recommend getting the Research Verified® Approved Stretch Mark Repair 6 bottle package because real and effective treatment of stretch marks takes time. It meets all of the above criteria and is guaranteed to work - or your money back - up to 365 days.
Choose your package:
Gel & Cream